Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT

Go down 
+8
jaycee
stanley2
WISCathy
Spirit
teddyhugz
Sky
flipe4u
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

shrugging pullhair My guide says it's suppose to be on at 9:00 pm, it's 9:00 pm and it's NOT on..............I'm hoping it will be on when the current stupid ass Kendra show is over.............or Comcast will be hearing from me!

Teddy thanks for the youtubes, I may have to watch them.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Sky wrote:
shrugging pullhair My guide says it's suppose to be on at 9:00 pm, it's 9:00 pm and it's NOT on..............I'm hoping it will be on when the current stupid ass Kendra show is over.............or Comcast will be hearing from me!

That is what I did. I watched those while watching the play by play on the computer for the Laker game.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm

AngelWings wrote:
Sky wrote:

That is what I did. I watched those while watching the play by play on the computer for the Laker game.

But I wanted to watch it on my TV!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry it's not on for you Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

It was on, but at 10 instead of 9.

I FREAKIN LOVE ADAM LAMBERT. I HOPE A LOT OF PEOPLE WATCHED THIS SHOW AND UNDERSTAND HIM BETTER AND LEARNED A LITTLE BIT OF WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR AND WHAT HIS DREAMS ARE, BECAUSE HE IS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:09 am

Firecracker wrote:
THAT WAS ONE FREAKING FANTASTIC HOUR OF ONE FREAKING FANTASTIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS MAN TO DEATH!!! EVERY LOOK, EVERY WORD, EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT!!!

INTELLIGENT AND WELL SPOKEN AND CHARMING AND CHARISMATIC AND STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS IN EVERY FRAME!!!!!!!

AND THAT TALENT!!!!!! THE FREAKING TALENT!!!!!

GOD I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

PERIOD!

Sky - very sweet of your son! I love you

It was very sweet of him. He has never denied Adam's talent and he knows how talented Monte is and Longineau and Isaac! My son's music is hard rock so any compliment for Adam from him means a lot, it's just not his type of music.

I'm with you FC...........Adam ROCKS!! To hear all those people talk so warmly of Adam just warms my heart and almost made me cry. He is loved by millions of people and not just for his music but for the person he is.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 am

Yes he is! I think last night my love for him became pretty unconditional! He is just too awesome of a talent and being. I'm staying in the positive and not venturing into the negative. It will keep me saner! Laughing

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:16 am

The entertainment world gets him and want to be a part of his rise to international superstardom. That was obvious from the story. Every songwriter in the world will be wanting to work on his next album. He is an inspiration for anybody trying to find their way in the world, and I am so happy for him.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 am

So am I!!

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks! Loved those!

Since there has been many posts about "bad Adam fans" I think it is only fair to mention there are a lot of "bad Kris fans" who are pitching a fit about this special and comments about Adam selling more than Kris and Adam being more successful etc. Oh, and I love the comments that they only did this show about Adam because he is a flamboyant gay man and tabloid fodder Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

I get so sick of it. Whatever Adam does or doesn't do, it's because he is a flamboyant gay man. Maybe in this case, he got the story because he is creating such a stir in the entertainment field. I like Kris, but he isn't creating any excitement.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Agreed!

I have watched this show many times and this has been the most positive I have ever seen them with this show! It was a love fest!

Let's face it - Adam is a media magnet! Most from Idol are not.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Yes there is some jerky Kris fans.

They shouldn't be saying bad stuff about Adam cause that is not okay.

ETA: there are equal bad Adam fans and Kris fans. Both fan bases have some bad apples that find it necessary to try to ruin one of the guys. The fan wars are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly and they make me sick to my stomach!

Last edited by AngelWings on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm

......and just as there are jerky Adam fans. I've been reading some pretty crappy unecessary comments on AWoP today making fun of Kris. Not cool.

I haven't had the chance to watch as yet ..... hopefully tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

canear wrote:
......and just as there are jerky Adam fans. I've been reading some pretty crappy unecessary comments on AWoP today making fun of Kris. Not cool.

I haven't had the chance to watch as yet ..... hopefully tomorrow!

I would not be surprised if Psycho woman Kerri Kolsch is writing one of her Hate filled put down Kris articles again to go along with writing something about the THS show and trying to get more people to buy her book,(which she purposely wrote to hurt Kris).

In the end it is how I said both the fan bases have gone to far when it comes to Adam and Kris. I wish the guys would find a way to get their fans to stop but its not going to happen.

Last edited by AngelWings on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm

I will never understand the need to trash or make fun of someone you don't like or particularly care for. I've always said it's fine to not like them but please keep the nastiness to yourself. As for last night's show I haven't watched all of it yet. Maybe later tonight.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 am

I have been thinking about this and since I am reading a lot of comments on mj's about the show. FC mentioned a lot of Kris fans were upset. Well reading things I have seen a lot of them say they were upset with how things were edited to look like they were trying to make Kris in a bad light. Well I found this quote from a Adam fan.

To be fair, the editing on the Adam story was pretty wonky. Weren’t Neil and Eber already alluding to this possibly being a problem in a mini “tweet war” a few days ago (Neil threatening to sue for defamation, with Eber defending himself by saying they hadn’t included his full statement—it was pretty funny, but telling) The AI stuff was really pretty minor, and nothing new.

Well seeing this I do remember the tweets from Neil and he seemed really ticked about something not getting put right. What that tweet could be about is how they edited his part talking about the so called scandal of the AI votes.

Leila,(sp?), Neil and Eber have all said that they really like Kris and his family,(and Leila has said it in a radio interview that she was not upset about Kris winning), so I can't see them ever doing or saying something that would make put Kris in a bad light. So I believe the show did some funky editing to make it look like they were upset.

I need to remember this is the E true Hollywood story and they have been known to sensationalize things before and to even move things around to fit their story,(like the timing of Adam and Brads pics coming out. They said they came out toward the end of AI which was so untrue they came out early on I believe during the top 13 party and Adam was even asked about them. And he said I am what I am. Didn't devulge a thing but didn't lie either).

Anyway to finish this up. Some of the Kris fans may have a legitimite,(sp?), gripe but of course the ones complaining then bashing Adam need to stop cause they are just making themselves seem like petty little creeps with nothing better to do than bash a good guy. Kris honestly does not need people like that in his fanbase cause Kris is not like that..

Okay I know this will not be popular but I just wanted to put it out there especially the part about Neil and Eber not being happy about stuff that had to do with the filming of this. I really think that speaks volumes!

ETA: These are comments from TWO ADAM fans!:

#
Ksha518:
11/22/2010 at 11:42 am

I’m a passionate (one might say obsessed) Adam fan, and I agree with those who say the True Hollywood Story’s treatment of Kris was disrespectful and IMO, so not necessary. I thought it was fine to include Adam’s friends and their supportive WTF! comments, but I’m very sorry that they included footage of Adam’s mother Leila and brother Neil (and, for that matter, anyone who knows both Kris and Adam) saying negative things about Kris’ win. I’m glad (and not surprised)that Adam’s comments continue to be both gracious and respectful. Wish that his mother, in particular, had followed his lead. Although I primarily blame the editors for including her comment about Simon. As a mother, I’m sure that I might have put my foot in my mouth were I in a similar situation.

Other than that, except for a few factual inaccuracies and the painful reliving of the AMA ninja roll (presented without comment!), I thought it was a really wonderful portrait of Adam as a person and as an artist.

#
soverymel:
11/22/2010 at 11:43 am

With all due respect, when you actually watch the E! THS instead of commenting on it secondhand from someone else, the editing cuts in Adam’s family interviews are pretty blatant. Leila doesn’t sound like she’s actually answering a question, it sounds like someone has taken a sentence from a longer description of her impressions of that moment. And they actually cut Neil off in the middle of a sentence while he was still talking. I think they do some pretty creative editing to get the storyline they’re going for.

And yes, according to his tweets, Eber apparently said much more about the whole dynamic between Adam & Neil before the comment about him potentially tormenting Adam about being gay, which made Neil sound like an asshole of a kid without those caveats.

But no editing could budge Adam from his relentlessly positive take on his loss and support of Kris as the winner.

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 am

Of course E! edits to make the story sound more sensational. That's what entertainment press does. It is a big waste of energy to rip the show to pieces, whether it is Adam fans or Kris fans or Neil or whoever. May as well enjoy it, or don't watch it at all, and always keep in mind that it is not an historical documentary. It is an entertainment piece.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 am

Once again - ditto what Spirit said!!

I was really talking more about the Kris fans who say he only gets press because he is gay or because RCA pays for everything. That all just comes from bitterness and jealousy. That bugs me the most. As far as THS mentioning Adam has sold more and been way more successful - well, that is just fact so those fans should have no beef about that. It is what it is. As far as not liking the voting scandal being brought up - well, there was a voting scandal so it's fair they mentioned it. They did not do this as a diss to Kris - but as a fact. The winner over Adam has not been as successful. That is what they portrayed and that is the truth.

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:58 am

That bitterness and jealousy bugs me, too. But I'm happy they have so much to be bitter and jealous about!

If there was disrespectful treatment of Kris on the show, I didn't catch it. They weren't out to smear Kris, only to report as a fact that Adam has been more successful. I doubt if that has surprised Kris himself. The show was kind to Adam. Clearly they were out to paint him in a favorable light because that was the slant of the show. They didn't show the scandalous kiss pictures, or the bad images from the AMA's, or comment on the ninja roll. I kind of liked that he looked like an angry strong dude taking that camera away. Nobody can say he is a wimp.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 am

Exactly!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 am

EXACTLY!

And, it's such a waste of time to sit and bicker about an entertainment show.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Amen! praying

Laughing
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:14 pm

I finally got to see the EHS online today! Some site had posted it in about 6 segments. I don't recall Leila saying anything negative about Kris...just something about everyone expecting Adam to win.

I enjoyed seeing pics and video of Adam as a kid, and hearing the great remarks from his teachers, particularly the vocal coach and theater director. (?) They saw and felt that indefinable "X factor" in Adam and knew he was destined to be a star.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next