Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Music Adventures

Go down 
+9
dancingdigits
AngelWings
canear
teddyhugz
aerwin
janice
Firecracker
Sky
horselaydee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 pm

I FINALLY have my picture with Alisan!!!

Although I don't know what the heck was up with my facial expression.....it looks like my eyes are bogging out or something. LOL

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 DSC01617
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm

What a great picture!! Both of you sooooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Why thank you Sky! You are much too kind.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 pm

What a cute pic! :D

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanks FC! Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I FINALLY have my picture with Alisan!!!

Although I don't know what the heck was up with my facial expression.....it looks like my eyes are bogging out or something. LOL

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 DSC01617

Aww so cute. That is a great picture!

Shannon Live Music Adventures - Page 9 223329 Live Music Adventures - Page 9 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:57 am

My Bon Jovi pictures from last night! If you need a password to view them it's glitterglitzglam. Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/teddybearhugz/Bon%20Jovi%20Staples%20Center%2003-04-2010/
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am

Those are awesome Teddy; like them a lot. Very cool you got to go see them!

Shannon Live Music Adventures - Page 9 223329 Live Music Adventures - Page 9 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 am

Thanks Angel!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 am

I can't get into your photobucket No

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 am

teddyhugz wrote:
My Bon Jovi pictures from last night! If you need a password to view them it's glitterglitzglam. Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

[url=https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/teddybearhugz/Bon%20Jovi%20Staples%20Center%2003-04-2010/
https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/teddybearhugz/Bon%20Jovi%20Staples%20Center%2003-04-2010/[/quote[/url]]

Nice pics.......how close were your seats and what kind of camera do you have?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 pm

I have a Canon Powershot S2 IS.

We were pretty darn close. The 2nd side section on the left of the stage 13th and 14th row. We had the perfect view.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:52 am

My mind is freaking blown. I am beyond words. I am even beyond bloody thinking right now. Honest to God the voice that came out of Scarlett Cherry tonight was absolutely positively astounding. Mind boggling. I just can't even. I really don't know what to say. She was PHENONENAL! My friend said it best tonight. Well she's actually my sister's best friend of 20 some years but she and I get along great too! Anyways that‘s really not the point.. So she said, "If this is the kind of world Adam lives in and is apart of I want to be apart of it too." Seriously. It's truly amazing to think how incredibly talented and gifted a lot of the people he knows are. It's not even all about how insanely brilliant they are as singers and performers either. It's also about THEM as people. Watching them, being in their presence you just get swept away. You feel this beautiful, uplifting, positive energy and you want to wrap yourself up in it and never let go. Seeing them live, getting to meet them you truly honestly get a sense of the kind of person he really is. And that person is just you’re a normal guy who loves people, loves life, loves creativity and artistry, and loves to just love. He’s a cool, fun guy who was simply blessed beyond reason with a voice and a talent that is out of this world and not even comprehendible because IT JUST IS. That’s what I got out of tonight. Scarlett is a beautiful woman, a beautiful person inside and out. Not only is her voice simply ridiculous but she's so sweet and lovely. She’s real and honest and as nice as can be. She’s an absolute treasure. She has such a BRIGHT spirit and you can completely feel it whether she's on stage or just standing right next to you talking. I am literally at a loss. Speechless. I felt everything all the way down to my toes and all the way up to my head. I felt it in my heart and in my spirit. There’s something very magical about Scarlett and about all the other wonderful people I’ve learned about because of Adam. Scarlett’s band was incredible as well. Everyone was so amazing. Even meeting another one of Adam’s good friends tonight Carmit, she’s an ex Pussycat Doll. was quite a special moment and a memory I‘ll have with me always. She was so down to earth and gorgeous. So friendly. So warm. She was nothing like I would ever have imagined her to be. No she was so much more and beyond. Even as we were talking to her and told her that as cliché as it might seem we would never have known about Scarlett had it none been for Adam. Before we even said his name she knew. She said, “Oh yes Adam.“ and that was completely okay with her. She saw nothing wrong with it and just said that they’re all one big beautiful family who love and support each other. She said that it has been wonderful for ALL of them to watch the journey he’s been on the last year and what a fantastic journey it has been! Thank you truly doesn’t seem like enough, but that’s all I can say. Thank you Adam for coming into my life. Thank for sharing your beauty with me. Thank you for sharing the beauty of others you know with me and the rest of the world. Thank you for allowing me to find out about and experience some of the most wonderful people ever. People who could really seriously give half the entire gosh damn record industry a run for their money IF ONLY! I have been immensely touched by tonight and by that special night at Hotel Café in early January too. What an inspiration. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 am

Glad you had such an amazing time! :D Adam sure does seem to have some awesome friends!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:37 pm

FC, that is truly the understatement of the year. One of them anyways. LOL
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Awesome recap Teddy. So glad you got to see Scarlet and that she was so wonderful.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 am

I went to The Mint LA tonight for Mark's CD release party! It was a BLAST!!!!!!! He did an hour long set and even sang two new songs! The first was called "Hot Wire" and the other one I think was called "Done". That song in particular got him really going and it got him going for a reason. Apparently Ms. Joanna did him wrong and was cheating on him behind his back during their relationship. The song clearly showed his frustrations. It's not completed either but he wanted to share it anyways. It was SUPER GOOD! So angsty. I loved it because he got pretty growl-y during some parts. Growl-y Mark is HOT!!!! Oh yes and newly SINGLE Mark is love!!!! I had a great spot right up front on the end of the stage. Perfect! It was even more perfect afterwards as it gave me a clear shot to stand in line for the VIP room so I could buy the album and meet with him. He remembered me from before told me I was adorable and called me sweetheart! GAH! He signed my CD for me and gave me a hug. I LOVE HIS HUGS!!!!! Oh and he totally looked at me several times when he performed. I think it was because I was practically one of the only ones singing and grooving along to all the songs. He loved that!! He's going to be performing at The Mint every Monday night as the headliner through May. So I'm definitely planning to go out and see him again! He said April 12th was going to be a big show so I'm aiming to go to that one! Oh since I bought the CD I got put into a special drawing where I can possibly win tickets to see DWTS. My mom bought a CD too so I have TWO chances at winning! There weren't a lot of people in line either. It'd be pretty awesome if I actually won! I won't hold my breathe because I suck at winning stuff but who knows it could happen! Anyways I loved tonight. It was so much fun! YAY MARK!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:45 am

Sounds awesome Teddy! Good for you!! Hope you win DWTS tix!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Thank you very much FC!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

I just spent the last hour and a half repeatedly listening to the audio I recorded last night trying insistently to make out the words to one of the new songs Mark wrote. It's the one about the girl who cheated on him, which again I'm pretty darn sure is about Joanna. Anyways this a pretty heavy song but a damn good one! I totally love it. Remember I said it was not finished when he sang this so he improvised and made some of it up on the spot. I'm pretty sure he'll change it up a bit but I think it's fine just the way he sang it! As a side note the lines that have ..... or ? in them I'm not too sure about and couldn't make out the words clear enough. I think I did pretty good though with the rest of it!

Quote :
I’M BREAKING MY BACK
I GUESS YOU DIDN’T NOTICE IT
BUT YOU’VE BEEN TELLING LIES
OH HAVEN’T YOU HAVEN’T YOU
BEEN SLIPPING THROUGH THE CRACKS
AND I TIRED TO CARRY ON
BUT YOU’VE BEEN STRINGING ME ALONG
IT’S NEVER BEEN ENOUGH
I’M GROWING PRETTY TIRED OF IT
BUT YOU’VE BEEN HIDING SOMETHING
OH HAVEN’T YOU HAVEN’T YOU
HOW CAN YOU LOOK ME IN MY FACE
YOU SAID THAT YOU’D BE WORKING LATE
BUT WE BOTH KNOW THAT’S NOT THE CASE
OH BABY I’M DONE
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU
GIRL I’M DONE
I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORLD
(THAT’S TOO BAD?)
OH BABY TAKE YOUR FINAL LAP
I’M GONNA WAVE THE CHECKERED FLAG
CAUSE GIRL I’M
DONE DONE DONE COME ON DONE

I’M BREAKING MY BACK
I GUESS YOU DIDN’T NOTICE IT
AND YOU’VE BEEN TELLING LIES
OH YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE, YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE
HOW CAN YOU LOOK ME IN MY EYES
AND I’M CRAZY FOR YOUR SUPPORT
I CAN’T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE
OH BABY GIRL I’M DONE
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YOU
GIRL I’M DONE
I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORLD
(THAT’S TOO BAD?)
OH BABY TAKE THAT FINAL LAP
BEFORE WE WAVE THE CHECKERED FLAG
CAUSE GIRL I’M

IT’S NEVER BEEN ENOUGH
I’M GROWING PRETTY TIRED OF IT
…..THOSE LIES?
YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE
AND I CANNOT BELIEVE……..?
WHILE YOU F*CKED AROUND WITH HIM
NOW I’M DONE
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YOU
BABY GIRL I’M DONE
AND I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORLD
THAT’S TOO BAD?
OH BABY TAKE THIS FINAL LAP
BEFORE WE WAVE THAT CHECKERED FLAG
CAUSE GIRL I’M DONE DONE DONE COME ON DONE
WE ARE DONE DONE DONE COME ON DONE
WHEN YOU’RE DONE DONE DONE COME ON DONE
WE ARE DONE DONE DONE COME ON DONE
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Someone cheated on Mark Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Affraid oh holey hell what in the world. I would never cheat on Mark. The man is amazing.

Teddy so glad you got to see him again.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Yep. Seriously shocked me when I heard him talk before the song but most especially when he was actually singing it!

I'd never cheat on him either. He's a complete sweetheart. So easy going and friendly. He does what we can for everybody.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 pm

AngelWings wrote:
Someone cheated on Mark Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Affraid oh holey hell what in the world. I would never cheat on Mark. The man is amazing.

Teddy so glad you got to see him again.

Ditto! My gosh that woman must have mush for brains.

Sounds like it was an awesome evening teddy! It's wonderful that he remembered you.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm

It was definitely a great night canear. I really am looking forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:22 am

DAUGHTRY WITH SPECIAL GUESTS CAVO AND LIFEHOUSE

MONDAY, MAY 3RD, 2010

NOKIA THEATRE - LOS ANGELES

So I got home an hour ago........too tired to write anything of real substance or detail about the concert right now. But I just wanted to say for the time being that they were all AWESOME!!!!

I'd never heard of Cavo before until tonight and they were pretty darn good! I'm going to have to look into their music.

I've always loved Lifehouse. They've been one of my favorite bands for years. Funny thing is I never knew they were LA based until tonight. Like how did I NOT know they were from my backyard? Anyways they were fantastic and so much more than I expected!! The lead singer is pretty dang cute too! He came out into the audience at one point.....but on the other side of where I was sitting!!!!!!! TOTAL FAIL. Even so it was still exciting!!

Daughtry....they put on one heck of a show!!!! WOWZERS! The beginning was incredible with this see through curtain with all kinds of lights and shapes bouncing off of it. So pretty. LOVED IT!!! They did about an hour and a half show. It was nicely mixed with songs off both albums. Highlights were when he did Rebel Yell from Billy Idol and In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins. I LOVED both of those songs so much!!! Oh and they did a small mash-up of Home and Me & You (Lifehouse song) where the lead singer came out and performed it with Daughtry. That was great and so very special considering that they were HOME!! Only disappoint for me is that they didn't do "Tennessee Line". Other than that a great concert!!!

DID I MENTION THAT I WAS IN 6TH ROW?

Live Music Adventures - Page 9 497793

Unfortunately I have no pictures to share........was rushing out of the house to meet up with my friend at her house and I didn't have enough time to grab the camera and make sure I had batteries, memory card and so forth. BUT my friend had her camera and was able to get pictures. She's kind of horrible at uploading though so it'll probably take forever and a day until she gets them up. I'll have to keep on her about it and pester her until she does! LOL

Anyways I guess I said more than I thought I was going to. I am going to head to bed now. Need sleep. Good thing I don't need to be at work until 1pm..............

NIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Music Adventures
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next