Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!

Go down 
+8
canear
teddyhugz
Sky
horselaydee
claytoncavaliers
dancingdigits
foreveryoung
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Awww, bummer. That would have been nice.

Have you all seen the pictures of her before she went blond? She's really very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 am

Yes, I have...............she is very pretty and she's very talented!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:15 am

Incredibly talented! I was stunned when I saw her bust out that keytar! It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:17 am

Ohhhhhhh Sky I just barely noticed your new siggy. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42133
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 am

Monte!! Cool pictures! :D

Apparently Lisa is playing for Kesha right now.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 am

YOWZA !! Such FREAKIN GORGEOUS pictures!!

Thanks Sky!

Love the one showing that awesome ring he was wearing. I was wondering what it looked like when I saw glimpses of it in the videos!

And, of course ......................... SWEATY ADAM !!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_twisted NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 591967 LOVE him lookin like that! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_twisted NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_twisted

Cathy
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

I know that Monte is one heck of a guitar player but sorry he is not eye candy to me, but I love all the other pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 am

He is not eye candy for me either, but he is part of the band and I knew Canear wanted some Monte pics!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 am

No Monte doesn't do it for me either No

Ladies, when it comes to coming here for an Adam concert - well, things have changed for me since I made the little fantasy post about all of us getting to the concert and bringing Adam back for a party here.

With Eric's medical bills - we now owe 3 hospitals and a large bill for the paramedics. These will no doubt NOT be the last of the bills either. Honestly, spending a lot of money to go downtown and concert tix is something that we really shouldn't do. Not saying we won't go for sure - but we will have to see. If he comes on a Friday or Saturday or Sunday (when I don't need to take time off work) then it's a possibility. I don't get paid if I tell the moms to find other daycare - therefore making the tix even more costly.

I do not have any spare bedrooms for people to stay, so yes - you all would be better off staying at a hotel by the venue. There is nothing out by me - well, maybe downtown St. Charles has a nice hotel. But if you are flying into Chicago (especially for the first time) you really should stay downtown and check out the city for a day or two because downtown Chicago is AWESOME! Downtown Sugar Grove (where we live) not so much Razz

So if Adam comes to Chicago on the right day of the week then maybe hubby and I will go and meet you all for dinner downtown before the show.

Sorry I can't be more optimistic right now - but like Angel well knows, daycare business is slow (I'm making less than half what I used to make) and we currently owe a total of $10,000 out of our pocket for Eric. So yeah, concerts and eating out etc. are just not in the budget No

Look, I would love nothing more than to be in a position to take a time off and stay downtown a few days with all of you and show you around Chicago or have a house with lots of bedrooms you all could stay in. But that's just not the case....

Sorry to be Debbie Downer :(

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am

Don't you feel sorry about that FC that is being realistic and I for one wasn't taking all that too serious, so I wasn't making any comments about it.

Like in your case there are a lot of more important things to take in consideration that concerts tickets and the like.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Oh gosh, I'm sorry FC.........I won't mention it again. I promise.

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 87267
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Oh Teddy - you all can mention it! I just can't promise anything just yet. It's a wait and see thing. Like I said - hopefully he will come to Chicago on a night I wouldn't have to take off from work and maybe a venue where the tix aren't too expensive. The two Xmas shows we went to see Clay at (at The Chicago Theater) cost us $200 each time we went.

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42133

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

FTR I don't like Monte because he's eye candy, I like Monte because he's a helluva a guitar player and a good mentor to Adam on the stage. Adam is all the eye candy I need. Wink

Sounds like you need to win a lottery FC. It will all work out.

hugging

I just hope he tours in the summer so weather will not be an issue for anyone!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 pm

I just feel bad FC because I know it was all made and talked about in good fun and games. It wasn't anything to take seriously at all. Everyone was just being silly. I guess I just liked the idea so much that my over wild imagination decided to run with it and hope that maybe we could make some of it true. So in that regard I do apologize because no one else made it out to be more than what it was at least not to the degree I did. I don't want to make you feel bad and I've always known money is tight for you. Now more than ever. So I should have been more thoughtful to your feelings and so forth and not said anything about it. But again my stupid imingation doesn't like to shut up. I really am very sorry expecially when the idea of seeing Adam is so far out of your reach right now because of everything going on in your life. And of course as important as your family is I know not being able to see him in concert would be very hurtful at the same time.

Damn....I'm such an idiot sometimes......

So just please accept my apology.

Okay?

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 87267
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh goodness! You are so NOT an idiot! And there is absolutely NOTHING to apologize for!!

Hey, my imagination runs wild too at the thought of ALL of us - everyone on the board - being able to all get together for any reason! Adam concert or just a gathering at my house for the day! But of course that would probably never happen :(

Yes, it would be hard not to see Adam if he comes - but $200 feeds us and daycare kids for a week so that seems like a lot to spend on a night of fun. But we'll see.

Look, I am not complaining about life. We have our jobs and we have a lovely home and cars etc. But the medical expenses are scary Shocked

And Teddy, if you ever want to come to little Sugar Grove, IL. for a visit at my house you are more than welcomed!!! hugging I have a comfy couch in the family room :D

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Quote :

Not Teddy you are not, you are just young and vibrant!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh no FC I never said you were complaining! That never even crossed my mind!

Ugh. Clearly I'm not doing very well at explaining myself today.

I think I'll just go hide behind the couch now and pretend this conversation never took place.

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_redface

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 200605
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Quote :

Not Teddy you are not, you are just young and vibrant!

Vibrant? NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_eek

No one has ever called me that before. Thanks FY for the nice compliment.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh no - you didn't imply that at all. I just didn't want anyone to think that I was complaining about our life because I know we have it soooo much better than many, many people. So I am not complaining or feeling sorry for us in any way and I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me/us. We've had a pretty charmed life until Eric started having problems a year ago.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 am

WOW, I really enjoyed this view from the back of the stage!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 am

That was indeed in a GREAT view!!!!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: