Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!

Go down 
+8
canear
teddyhugz
Sky
horselaydee
claytoncavaliers
dancingdigits
foreveryoung
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 am

Post all info on Adam's "Rocking" New Year's gig in here!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am

Weather wise is going to be good around mid forties by midnight, yesterday was extremely cold and rainy but now is all cleared up and it suppose to warm up a bit, good for Teddy so she won't freeze her little butt in there.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

That's good to hear!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Wow, is it that cold in LA?

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I won't be partying, but my sister will be here from SC tomorrow with her b.f. and I'm making a big meal for them. Have been really busy with cooking, Christmas, etc., but haven't forgotten Adam or all of you!

Best wishes for 2010!!
throwconfetti
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Just wanted to bring over here all the vital info for the 2 livestreams of Adam's concert tonight! See you guys there!!!!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Icon_cheers NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Icon_cheers NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Icon_cheers

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! GetImage.ashx?imageFilePath=%2fSiteFiles%5cEventImages%5c126255%5c10%e2%80%9d-w-x-12-AD-NYE2010WEBONLY

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let's welcome 2010 with Adam !!

It has been a great year for Adam and for his fans, so many news, great music and fantastic performances. Join us on New Year's to welcome 2010 the best way possible, with Adam in concert!

Adam is headlining the Gridlock LA NYE party and a host of volunteers will be sharing the experience with us via videostream!

To make sure everyone can enjoy it we will host two livestreams:

www.ustream.tv/channel/adamcast : Starting at 2:00 am EST we will open our chat for pre-show. Adam is scheduled to be on at midnight PST (3:00 am EST) after a fireworks display. The set should be about 40 minutes and we expect to have 10 songs.

www.qik.com/adamland : Starting around 3 am EST when Adam is announced, we will have another videostream going thanks to Linda on her qik.com channel! We will have a different view from this stream, you can follow both on separate screens and keep the sound on for one of them!

We hope you can join us and have fun celebrating the New Year with Adam and his band!

A few recommendations/comments to make the experience even more enjoyable:

- We get very excited when we watch Adam perform :) so we will be disabling the chat function on our streams to avoid the browser crashes when the sites get too many messages. The chat will be open before and after the show at www.ustream.tv/channel/adamcast so we can catch up! And as always the twitter chat will be available.
- Our amazing volunteers will share their experience with us but of course they will be singing, dancing and screaming :) and that is alright by us. So we expect some shakiness, singing and laughing! It is all part of the experience.
- A few of the amazing videographers from the tour will attend the concert and they will have great High Quality videos shortly after, we will share those with you! so enjoy the streams knowing there will be many great videos after!

So come join us this New Year! It will be the start of an even better year for Adam!

http://adamcellcast.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks CC!

Best wishes for the New Year to you to DD! Have a great time with your sister!

Thanks for stopping by! hugging

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Cool! So we will get to watch Adam's performance by clicking on the livestream links above?

Parteh ON NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 33786 !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Let's hope it works that way!!! I hope they are decent cellcasts. Adam's brother Neil is broadcasting it through his phone, but I'm not sure where to go to check that one out.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm

So I'll be taking my camera with me per your request and my mom's and I'll also have my cell phone on me on too. I'll try and make updates on twitter if the Adam doesn't completely mesmerize me.

http://twitter.com/jenbear84

And I'll also see how the sound is so maybe I could record the audio on my phone.

Not promising anything, but I'll do my best. This is the first time I'm ever doing anything like this and on New Year's no less so I'm a little nervous. I really hope everything goes okay for my mom and I tonight. We're there to see Adam and have a good time, but we know it's going to be crazy.

We've got dinner reservations at 6:15pm at our favorite Italian restaurant. That should be a good start to the night. At least I think it should be!

All of you cross those fingers and say a little prayer okay? Thanks!

I cannot believe this actually happening. Yikes!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 497793
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey HL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY GREAT FRIEND!! drinkingfriend

Teddy - hope you and Teddymom have a safe and AMAZING TIME!!!! throwconfetti

Starting with an Italian meal!! Sounds too perfect! What a night you are going to have!! Sadly I will not get to read about it until tomorrow morning :(

Last edited by Firecracker on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42133

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
So I'll be taking my camera with me per your request and my mom's and I'll also have my cell phone on me on too. I'll try and make updates on twitter if the Adam doesn't completely mesmerize me.

http://twitter.com/jenbear84

And I'll also see how the sound is so maybe I could record the audio on my phone.

Not promising anything, but I'll do my best. This is the first time I'm ever doing anything like this and on New Year's no less so I'm a little nervous. I really hope everything goes okay for my mom and I tonight. We're there to see Adam and have a good time, but we know it's going to be crazy.

We've got dinner reservations at 6:15pm at our favorite Italian restaurant. That should be a good start to the night. At least I think it should be!

All of you cross those fingers and say a little prayer okay? Thanks!

I cannot believe this actually happening. Yikes!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 497793

Sounds like a plan teddy! It's a good idea to eat before you go.

I just wish there wasn't the time difference for me but maybe that's a good thing so I can skip some things if I want to. Have a blast!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 pm

I am so excited for you Teddy, I will be praying that everything goes well for you and your mom and I hope you have the time of your life, take it all in and have a blast.

It is been a long time since I partied that way the last time it was at the Coconut Grove and I don't even know if that place still exist anymore seems an eternity ago.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Hubby and I haven't done the big New Year's Eve party scene since I was preggers with Eric! 21 years ago!!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Yep I know what you mean FC those good old days are gone.
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Quote :
Hey HL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY GREAT FRIEND!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 37447

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 8041 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 37447 Happy New Year to you my dear friend!
Why won't you be able to watch adam until tomorrow? NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Icon_eek

Oh boy Teddyhugz...Sounds like you are going to have a ball tonight! What a great way to bring in the new year! When do you leave?
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:28 pm

horselaydee wrote:
Quote :
Hey HL!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY GREAT FRIEND!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 37447

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 8041 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 37447 Happy New Year to you my dear friend!
Why won't you be able to watch adam until tomorrow? NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Icon_eek

Oh boy Teddyhugz...Sounds like you are going to have a ball tonight! What a great way to bring in the new year! When do you leave?

I'm not FC but I can answer that! Adam goes on stage at 12:00 midnight Pacific time which 2:00 a.m. Central time where FC lives. For me it will be 3:00 a.m. Eastern time.

http://tweetphoto.com/7708432

I hope the stage is bigger than it looks! affraid
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Quote :
I hope the stage is bigger than it looks! affraid
It is really hard to tell from that view.

I wonder how Adam must be feeling right now with the adrenaline running high very excited and ready to go I hope.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:06 pm

I just saw that picture and blimey I sure hope the stage is bigger than that too!!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Interesting setup......... :scratch:

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Gridlock
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Definitely very interesting. That must be the VIP area roped off or something. Geesh. Just how far back am I going to end up being?
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:15 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Definitely very interesting. That must be the VIP area roped off or something. Geesh. Just how far back am I going to end up being?

It doesn't look like that big an area so that fence shouldn't be that far back. It will be hard to judge until you get there. I'm sure there will be big screens as well that you'll be able to watch on.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Red couches........... do they borrowed that from the PlayBoy mansion?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah mom said that too about the big screens. I'm sure there will be a few of them too.

Crud the two of us accidentally fell asleep after lunch for like an hour and now we're behind on getting ready! EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! I haven't even picked out what I'm going to wear!!!!!!!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Affraid
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:21 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Red couches........... do they borrowed that from the PlayBoy mansion?

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Lol NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 877183 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 877183 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 877183 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! 877183
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:26 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Yeah mom said that too about the big screens. I'm sure there will be a few of them too.

Crud the two of us accidentally fell asleep after lunch for like an hour and now we're behind on getting ready! EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! I haven't even picked out what I'm going to wear!!!!!!!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Affraid

I think I'd go semi casual wearing something with a bit of sparkle. :D

Good one FY ........ coffeespit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-