Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD!

Go down 
+5
teddyhugz
foreveryoung
stanley2
canear
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39788
Registration date : 2009-05-31

MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD!   MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

He certainly has the potential. At least I feel like he does. Perhaps not as a major label recording artist but definitely behind the scenes. I wish him the best and hope he finds success in whatever he does.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2008-08-09

MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD!   MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Michael's a good guy. I always feel sorry for the Idols who finish out of the running because it seems like no matter what they do after the show, they get criticized.

If they take every opportunity no matter how small to get out there and perform, they get criticized. If they do nothing saying they are waiting for the right opportunity to present itself, they get criticized for having unrealistic expectations.

I could see Michael doing well on the country/Christian circuit. Maybe not as a recording artist but as a touring act.

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL SARVER APPREICATION THREAD!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3