Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK TV "stuff"

Go down 
+7
Badger
horselaydee
aerwin
teddyhugz
Sky
Firecracker
Adrift
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrift

Adrift

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-09-27

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Hehehehe FC - it's looking more like reality each week!!!!!!
Do you have a "Bah Humbug" guest room btw? (I do shed the Grinch image for Xmas dinner though! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Hmmm, I guess we could set you up in the unfinished side of our basement - you know, cold, damp and dark. Sounds Bah Humbugish to me Twisted Evil Xmas dinner is at Rob's cousin's house this year and you would not be able to help but shed the Grinch image as we always have an awesome time there!!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Affraid UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_eek I cannot believe they let Lucie go...........WTF! Those lil shits cannot possibly win can they? UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_evil UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Hmmm, I guess we could set you up in the unfinished side of our basement - you know, cold, damp and dark. Sounds Bah Humbugish to me Twisted Evil Xmas dinner is at Rob's cousin's house this year and you would not be able to help but shed the Grinch image as we always have an awesome time there!!

Ummmmmmmm - Basement Drifty Crying or Very sad cold (actually - makes me sound like a "House" music artist! party )

Sky wrote:
UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Affraid UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_eek I cannot believe they let Lucie go...........WTF! Those lil shits cannot possibly win can they? UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_evil UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_pale
Only good thing was that the little shits were in the bottom 2, so had fewer votes this week.I wonder if it may make the public turn again now - I bloody hope so! As for Simon taking it to the public vote, he said after he thought that Lucie would have more votes & hence get through...hmmmm crap! He also said that he couldn't chose, as neither were potential winners...hmmmmm crap! Why bother with the Judges decision each week - if no decision is made?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:07 pm

That's a valid point. Simon should have made the choice to keep Lucie, if he had the chance. The lil shits have no career on the radio, unless they over process their voices. They need to have a 'kiddie' show to showcase their entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Exactly :D The press is already "talking" about the twins as if they could have a career in children's entertainment! (To me - they still are cocky little shits & not in a million years would I want to see them on children's tv) The whole point of The X Factor is to find undiscovered singers in the country, the ones that have either worked hard at it but never had a break, or the ones that have amazing talent but not the belief in themselves.But NOT a showcase for infantile idiots, who live on "Jedward" world & could maybe have a career in entertainment!
There is a WHOLE support thing from the other contestants that the little shits really are nice guys...hmmm but when tonight talking about their performance in the sing off...one of them said something along the lines of "I sang, but couldn't believe we were in the bottom 2" AGHHH am I the only one in the UK to see they are cocky,nasty little pieces of shit???
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I think the judges, with the exception of Louie, don't see them as Pop stars and that's what they're looking for, at least I thought so anyway. The lil shits will probably do okay when they leave the show, but in the meantime, good singers, with potential are being sent home. That isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:05 pm

I agree, but Simon had the chance to send them home tonight, but instead chose to send Lucie home, putting it to deadlock - it then depended on who really had the lowest votes. I have no idea why Simon didn't send them home when had the chance!
Oh well, it's a shame as Simon has gone down in my estimation - I never thought he was a wimp, or a game player, but it's looking that he as one of them! (Psttttt when FC gets fed up with me....I could be turning up at your house Sky Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:56 pm

The door is always open for ya, Drifty! I don't think she'll get fed up with you though. I might just have to visit FC so I can meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 pm

The more the merrier! Lots of space down in the basement Laughing

Drifty can stay as long as she wants as long as she makes those yummy sandwiches of hers!!! Twisted Evil

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 am

Lucie went home over them??????????????????????????

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 211791 UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 211791 UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 211791

Just what the bloody hell??????????!!!!!

That is beyond me. I cannot freaking believe it. WTF Simon? You idiot!!!!!!!!!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 758218 UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 758218 UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 758218 UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 758218
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Well, for a couple of days, THAT was all that was in the tabloids...lol!! I mean puleese I'm sure there was other news going on!

Anyway - tonight is "Queen" night (the group Queen, ...not HRH Elizabeth....or transvestite night either, hehehe THAT would be funny!! Jamie dressed as a woman singing "I am what I am" hehe!

Sat here with my cider..as it all starts...........
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 pm

This will be an interesting show for sure and hopefully with some great performances. Oh, and I shudder at what the lil shits will perform. UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

I am becoming more and more of a fan of Jamie.....after reading he did Pokerface with Olly............I went searching. Not fair that so much is not viewable on this side of the pond. UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_evil Anyway, I did manage to find a youtube, but I wish Jamie had done more of the singing............still cute though.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Show was great Laughing

Don't think Jamie's song was the best one for him - he has far more ability than that

Lloyd really upped his game, but still maybe the weakest performer

Ollie, who I really like was as entertaining as ever, but some of his vocals were a bit iffy

The Twins..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Joe - again great vocal, even though he's voice isn't my taste

Stacey - Woooooot!! Brilliant - the transformation from <babble> to such wonderful vocals amazes me each week

Danyl - I do think he has an amazing voice, but errrr...he just can't seem to tone it down, just not impressed by him.

We have a show called "The Xtra Factor" on a digi channel which follows the show & has the clips from the house etc Sky, don't know if it's available on the usual X factor website though.

Look forward to your views on this week
:D
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:01 pm

I was on a site reading posts as they performed...........ooooh, they weren't kind to some of them. I'll keep on the lookout for youtubes of the performances.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:21 pm

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/

See if that works Sky :D
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 pm

I just saw Stacey and holy freaking cow. Goosebumps on top of my goosebumps ON TOP of my goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:57 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I just saw Stacey and holy freaking cow. Goosebumps on top of my goosebumps ON TOP of my goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D It's funny Teddy, my Mum phones me (or I phone my Mum) after Stacey's performance, usually to giggle at the <babble> afterwards, but she said exactly the same as you...goosebumps cheers .Even if she doesn't win the show - I hope someone does take her on board, gives her the singing experience & chance she deserves. (BTW I had goosebumps too...not to the extent of Leona & "Run" but close to it)
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Adrift wrote:

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_sad I tried a vid, but not available, I will do some looking around there though. Thank you!!!!. I do watch them as soon as they are posted on you tube.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Sky wrote:
Adrift wrote:

UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Icon_sad I tried a vid, but not available, I will do some looking around there though. Thank you!!!!. I do watch them as soon as they are posted on you tube.

Oh Bugger :( I really hoped that link would work
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:44 pm

I can get the page, just can't watch the performance vids. I'll spend some time looking around there. The XFactor does have their you tube page and it doesn't take long for the vids to show up.

Stacey.............OMG!!! She was wonderful! She looked beautiful! Love, Love, Love her dress, hair, everything about her.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Oh Good grief...the little shits are through again!!!!!!
puleese angry1

Bottom two...Lloyd & Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<drum roll>...deadlock again!

Fewest votes & leaving is.......Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well bugger!!!!!!!! (as you can tell - I'm watching while typing this!)

I'm sure that he will get a proper career from this
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 pm

WHAT?????????????? I think I'm going to be sick.......... Lloyd stayed? Wrong I tell you, just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm

I know Sky - I don't know if the British public just aren't picking up the phones to vote - or what the hell is happening.I'll give Danni her due,after last week & the eviction of Lucie, she could have had revenge on Simon & got rid of Jamie, but she did choose to save him which put it to deadlock.It was Louis that chose to save Lloyd (& of course Simon saved Jamie & Cheryl saved Lloyd - their own acts)

Friggin Twins though AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

UK TV "stuff"
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next