Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39748
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

Okay so next week is the finale.

Hmmm. Tonight was the first time I've watched since it returned in March. I was seriously shocked by everything. Like WTH? And my dear Jenny. She's so far over the edge, but I do seriously feel for her and I understand why she did what she did. Still though I hate it what they've done to her. The ending tonight was major WHOA. So does she really sleep with Nate? And the preview I saw the other night made it look like she sleeps with Chuck in the finale or at least she makes out with him.....dang so much going on. I have missed so much.

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 Kopfschuettel GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 Kopfschuettel GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:58 am

I understand why Jenny is doing what she is doing. Since they moved in with Lily her relationship with her dad has really suffered. I think she just wants and needs her old life back. I don't think she has enjoyed living the rich lifestyle like she thought she would.

I am sure all is leading up to her having a much smaller role next season as her music career is her priority right now. She is about to begin touring Europe.

I truly cannot stand Serena anymore!!!! YUCK! Now there is a character they have ruined with her just plain being whiny and dumb. I hope Jenny does sleep with Nate for that very reason!! Laughing

Blair and Chuck are still a blast though!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes I've noticed that too about Jenny. The life she thought she'd get being in the rich side of town isn't what she thought it would be. So I do totally feel for her in that regard. She was only trying to get back what she loved most and what best worked for her.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:21 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:26 pm

I already know what happens but I haven't seen the show yet.

HOLY CRAP is right!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Poor Chuck!!!!!!!! Even though he is a messed-up mess of a cad Laughing

Man, these kids leads some wild and crazy lives!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Heeeeee you can say that again!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

FC have you been watching GG the last couple of weeks? I tuned in a little bit to the first two shows but I don't understand what's going on. Did they ever even explain how Chuck survived the mugging attack and getting shot? What about the whole baby thing with Dan and Georgina??? I'm just not sure about this show anymore.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

I watched the previous two episodes. I tape the show and watch DWTS and then I watch GG on the weekend.

No, we never saw what happened with Chuck other than he woke up in a bed in the house of the blonde chick and now they are together.

Georgina showed up at Dan's preggers and said the baby was his. Somehow she faked a paternity test to show Dan as the father. Rufus knows better now because he saw that the baby is type O (or O negative) which is rare and neither Dan or Georgina are so the real father is. Georgina took off and left Dan with the baby.

I think the first two episodes were really good and I am back to enjoying the show!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for the scoop. I guess I'll take the time later this week to really watch the shows. Give it more of a chance.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:32 pm

FC, I know you still watch so I'm asking you WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH BLAIR????

I just saw a preview for next week and she's going to be ENGAGED? But to who??? Chuck? DAN? A PRINCE? DAN??? CHUCK???? DAN?????? OMG!!!!!!!

When the heck did that happen??? I mean DAN AND BLAIR?

DETAILS! I NEED DETAILS!

Please. Pretty please!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Teddy - it's been ages since new episodes! I can hardly remember where it left off. I didn't even know Blair was getting engaged! I know Blair and Dan became friendly, kissed, saw a movie together and there were hints of more to come!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Well then you've got to see the promo commercial I just saw! I'll have to go fetch it and post it so you can see it.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh OK. Those are all scenes from the final 5 weeks. The Dan thing hasn't really happened yet. We just got the tease that it was going to happen. Looks awesome!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 pm

So who do you think she'll pick?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Hmmm, tough choice. I still think the show will end with Dan and Serena back together. Obviously I want Blair and Chuck together - they make the show. But I can see Blair really being turned on at the idea of marrying a prince and the lifestyle and respect that would bring. So I'm thinking they may go that route for awhile.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Yes it's quite possible she could go for the Prince. I can see that being appealing to her. Hmmm. I'm going to have to try and watch the next month for the last shows. I know I'll be confused as fudge but whatever. This whole thing intrigues me!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I have no idea which episode I just watched. I think it was from last week. It was titled "Petty In Pink". Do you know what I'm talking about FC? That was last week's episode right?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:52 pm

I am not sure what the last episode was titled. It was where there was a big event for Blair to try and impress the parents of the prince. Chuck disturbed the event and Blair was forced to leave and the Prince was told to stop seeing Blair. He defied his mother and proposed to Blair and she excepted.

Now - if that was not the one you watched I probably just spoiled it for you!! affraid

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:23 pm

lol! No problem..

No that's not the one I watched. (BTW it was the first show I've seen since the season premiere.) The episode I watched was when Serena resorted to blackmail to get that special event moved to the house so Lily could attend. It was the same one where Serena found out about Blair and Dan, but it wasn't what she was thinking it was. (Although we know Dan really does now like Blair.)
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:33 pm

OH NO!!!!!! So Sorry!!!

The one you watched was last week's - the one before the Prince proposal. There is a lot more to the one I told you about so there are still surprises for you when you see it.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I'll try finding it later on to watch. They don't have it up on the CW site right now. I'm sure I can find it somewhere else though.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

So I watched the latest episode last night online. Interesting happenings.

One of the first things I noticed straight away is that the actress who plays Nate's new girl used to play Layla on OLTL. I didn't like her character on that show and I sure don't like her on this one, I see she's at odds with Chuck and Bass Industries. That's not going to be pretty.

Speaking of Chuck so what exactly was that whole thing with the fire? Did his father set it and kill this girl's mother in the process? I'm a little confused by that. They've really turned Chuck a few darker shades this season haven't they? He's so lost and out of it. Of course he always has been but at least there was some LIGHT in there somewhere that you could see. I feel really bad for him.

Oh can we just ship Vanessa off already and be done with her? Please!! I'm way over her. I've been way over her. She thinks she is so much better and hotter. Um I think NOT!!!

I don't know about Blair and this Prince. i get that she's happy but I don't like it. At the same time I wanted to smack Serena for trying to ruin the whole thing for her. Although, I can understand the reasons behind it too. I wonder how it's all going to end. Do you think they'll carry it through to next season?

To be honest I actually kind of liked the idea of Blair and Dan. I know it's so completely on the other side of the tracks. It's something I'm sure no one really imagined. I know they'd never last. Still it would have been nice if they explored that a little more.

Now Dan and Charlie? No. No. No. The girl is cute and she's learning fast how things role in Manhattan. I'm simply not feeling it.

It's nice to see Rofus and Lily are still very much together! I don't understand everything that has happened to her since I haven't been watching but I get the gist of it. I'm sure it will all work out in one way or another though.

How many shows are left? Two? I'll do my best to catch them when I can.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Yes, I believe there are two episodes left.

CANNOT STAND NATE OR HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND
CANNOT STAND VANESSA
CANNOT STAND SERENA

Serena has been annoying and bitchy for awhile now! I don't want her and Dan back together EVER! She is always dumping him and disappointing him - yet doesn't want him with anyone else!

I would have loved for them to explore Dan and Blair - but it was not meant to be.

I think the storyline with the Prince will carry through to next season. I am sure the season will end with some cliffhanger regarding them getting married - causing much distress for Chuck. Yes, Chuck has gone to the very dark side.

It appears that it is possible that Chuck's father had the fire set. Whether or not it was to purposely kill the woman he was having an affair with remains to be seen.

Charlie is going to make Vanessa look like a sweetheart! Figures, any relative of Serena's is bond to be a bitcharoo!!

Lily is in legal trouble for fraudulent charges against one of Serena's professors accusing him of sexual assault against Serena. He served time in prison for the crime.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next