Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39748
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:59 am

I hope so too. It wouldn't make much sense for them to not venture into that storyline more.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:34 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:33 am

It was really good this week!

I think Blair read it and I still think it might be Chuck's but she will say it is the Prince's to keep her fairytale life!

Looks to be awesome with Dan's book hitting the shelves!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Yep, I was thinking the same thing FC. She will it's Louie's to keep the fairytale going, but the baby will really be Chuck's. Oh the tangled web they weave!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh boy Dan sure has found himself between a rock and a hard place with that book of his! Everybody is mad at him. I can't say I don't blame them, but dang would I sure love it if that book was real and we could read it!

It seems (hopefully) that Chuck is beginning to find his way out of this horrible depressing funk he's been in. The book coupled with the comment from that one woman certainly snapped something inside him. I loved the scene between him and Lily.

Hmmm I am definitely interested to find out what kind of deal Ivy/Charlie was offered in order for, whatever her name is, to keep her secret. Of course it's going to have to come out at some point and if her actions are any indication she'd drop the secret any time she wanted if she felt like she'd get something more out of it. I wish Nate would be slapped. Again why does he fall for these women???

Next week looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:23 pm

I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it Saturday.

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry if I spoiled anything for you!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm

No worries. That's fine. I would watch even if you told me all about it. Nothing you said really spoils the episode for me.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Okay good!! Yes, I tried not to go into a lot of the specifics. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Watched it this morning!

God I love Dan!!! He is so gorgeous IMHO!

I really do not like Serena or Blake Lively anymore. Wish they wrote her out instead of Little J!

I wonder what is going to develop with Ivy and Nate working together?

Should be fun if a movie gets made of Dan's book.

I wonder if Blair will really marry the Prince or if we will find out the baby is Chuck's and the wedding will be called off.

Or maybe they will go through with it and the show will have a big fancy wedding - maybe the last episode before the holiday break.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Could be any of these things and more. Hmmm I didn't think about what might happen between Ivy and Nate if anything. That sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:09 pm

I just caught up on Monday's episode.

So what was that picture Nate's boss lit on fire at the end of the show? She got it out of the the family files Lily had that Ivy stole. That seems pretty interesting. Wouldn't say the only reason she'd go to such lengths would be because she herself is trying to hide something?

It looks like the prince found the paternity test results or maybe it was something else? It didn't look like he opened it at all though. If he finds out the baby isn't his he's going to be one very angry guy especially now since his mother has turned her back on him. Once again his sister sure is some piece of work. She might have gotten what she wanted now, but what about later? I hope she gets payback somehow.

I'm not really liking Serena. She's turning out to be nothing more but an annoying pain in the side who can only think of herself. Blah.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:47 am

I haven't liked Serena for a long time! Now I don't even like Blake Lively as her acting is annoying and her speaking voice drives me nuts!! Plus she just hops from one Hollywood leading man to the next every couple of weeks!

Sadly I missed part of the show as I got a call and didn't get to record it. I didn't see what happened with the Prince, his sis and his mom. You can fill me in!

I still think the baby is Chuck's. Or she will lose the baby. This may be the last season of the show and I am sure they will end it with Chuck and Blair together!

No, we did not see the Prince open the results.

Not sure what the deal is with the burned pic. Should be interesting to find out what all is going on there!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:48 pm

So she isn't seeing Leo anymore then? That was the last guy I heard she was dating. shrugging

I'll go looking around for a recap of some kind and bring it here.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Now it is Ryan Reynolds.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Are you serious?? Good grief!!! The girl is definitely getting around................

It's a wonder that she was with Penn for so long considering how much she's jumping around now!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Quote :
It's Yom Kippur at the Waldorf-Rose house, which means volatile blood sugar and even more party-hopping than usual. For a silly -- fun silly, not dumb silly -- plot-centered episode, it packed more emotional punch than anything this season, and introduced a lot more crazy for the weeks to come. (Plus, more smirky background Sam, which will do just fine.)

Serena, having finally finished the book, gets a fairly heartrending scene at the end of the episode where she explains that she's jealous of Blair's star treatment as the love of Dan's life. I cried a little, I'm not going to lie. Of course, this is after she makes common cause with many witches -- from boss Jane to the creature called Nikki Finke -- in order to secure the film rights to Inside. Where it gets crazy is when she goes to Blair and informs her just how well she comes off in the story. Blair blows it off, of course, but you can already see the furious wheels turning in Serena's delirious shipper mind.

Chuck and Dan are still very much in love, pissing off Nate even more than his Brothaniel issues from last week, but Dan's so tied up in the book/movie drama -- and being the neatest character on the show, yet again -- that he doesn't notice Chuck losing his mind in a fairly inventive new way: Attempting to seduce a therapist so that he can somehow Will Hunting himself into secret insights, in combo with some kind of countertransference power game. He is really getting good at being weird in ways nobody has ever been weird before. She calls him out on a bunch of bullshit, he realizes that he is very close to going actually crazy, and the therapist receives a desperate voicemail that, again I won't lie, got me pretty teary.

I used to be scared of what would happen if Chuck got fixed, but honestly watching him with Dan this season has been a good preview of what that might look like.

Ivy and Nate break into that same safe at PRADA that everybody always breaks into, and steal Bart's old surveillance folders that everybody always steals, but Nate gets a sudden case of the Humphreys and starts in on her about family loyalty. In the end, Diana can't use them anyway because they're old intel, and ends up launching her website -- in the face of a glorious smackdown from the real Gossip Girl -- with some Monegasque Beatrice goblin drama.

Oh, well, and there's the little matter of a photograph: A young Diana Payne, in Bart's own file, which she destroys with a scary look on her face. Apparently, part of this Payne vendetta has to do with Bart's past, which makes her amazing in a new confusing way. At this point the possibilities are so endless that I jumped mentally to a Jane/Diana catfight in the pool and it turns out that they are both Chuck's mom and one of them is a ghost and Jane is actually Gossip Girl and Diana is the real Jane and Brothaniel is real and he's Nate's secret twin brother that falls in love with Ivy and then Max kills him, and this season is all really the book that Serena is writing in response to Inside and at the end of the season she'll be like, "In real life Rufus died of a heart attack and I switched the boyfriends around and most of these people turned out gay" and Tom Arnold is abducted by aliens, the end.

Princess Sophie and Blair's parents take the news of her pregnancy unbelievably well, but of course wretched old Beatrice gets in there with her greasy goblin fingers and effs everything up for everybody. By the end of things Louis has told his family to get screwed for the eightieth time, and Eleanor has given her most lovely pro-Blair speech of all time, which is the third time I teared up. (I am pregnant, maybe. Maybe last week's recap was so intense that I got knocked up like any other nineteen-year-old socialite with a Hepburn problem.)

Dan makes up with Serena and Rufus, saving Blair and Nate for later, and everything is smiles and Gallic forbearance until Louis discovers the paternity results in Blair's dresser. Not sure where that's headed, because he remains committed to her and doesn't mention it, but he does contact Chuck's new therapist out of the blue, for unknown reasons, which means it's probable she is a scarf-hoarding minion of William van der Woodsen, who will eventually be giving Charlie Trout his own case of Imaginary Cancer.

In Two Weeks: Some kind of Bridezilla boot camp with apparently all of Blair's old minions, hopefully more on the Payne connection to Bart, Ivy continues to self-destruct and we figure out the deal with Chuck, Louis and everybody's new therapist. Have a great Halloween!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks for that!!

Yes, Ryan Renolds. And I think there was one in between Leo and Ryan.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 pm

I barely caught up on the last two episodes. My thoughts below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 am

I agree with all the above. I must admit I have not sat glued to the show like I used to. I have it on, yet I do other things while it is on so I halfheartedly watch. I miss Little J and Eric and I want them to write happiness for Dan instead of always getting screwed over and I cannot stand Serena and I want Chuck and Blair back together!

I enjoyed this show more when they were in school and they just really blew off the college years.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Prince Louie is turning into quite an ass. No

HA and Chuck figured out that Dan is in love with Blair!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm

I taped it along with Hart of Dixie because we put up our big family tree on Monday night. I need to watch it because over at ONTD people are really feed up after the last episode and I am anxious to find out what they were so upset about.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

I haven't watched this week's episode yet. My post earlier was about last week.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 am

I just caught up on the last episode and I am stunned speechless. I cannot believe they had that happen. Why would they have that happen????
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 am

HA! The show hasn't been on in so long I don't even remember how it ended!! Razz Was it a car accident??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next