Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Empty
PostSubject: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

It is almost time for season 3 to begin!!!

Post any spoilers, clips etc. here!

Congrats to Chase, Ed and Leighton on their new Surf Boards!!!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 am

Why did I just notice you started this thread?

Dang. Where the heck have I been? LOL

Season premiere next Monday night. I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 am

Yep! This Monday!!

There has been a ton of promos and pix on ONTD! Everyone looks awesome!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Last night really laid down quite a foundation for almost everything that's to come. Vanessa crushing on Dan's half-brother. Of course none of them know that except for the guy. Serena chasing after her father and getting involved with Collin. That's his name right? Nate and his new fling. Oh so much drama!!!!

Gah and let me say once again how much I LOVE CHUCK! That man is sexy!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:17 pm

I LOVE CHUCK TOO!!!!! But I cannot imagine a 17 year old living like he does with the ascots and martinis Razz

He and Blair sure have quite the odd relationship! Love them though!

I really love Dan. I might be in a minority there. I want him happy!

Vanessa bugs me for some reason shrugging

I can't wait for Dan to find his long lost brother! bounce

Serena is getting on my last nerve! Girl would drive me wacky if she were my daughter! geek

I totally love Little J!!! I love her whole look and vibe and attitude!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Yep Chuck and Blair have one of the oddest relationships ever. But odd makes things interesting.

Hey I love Dan too. I really love the whole new look he's sort of given himself for this season. I want him happy too. He'll have some girls in his life soon!!!

Little J is awesome!!!! She's really looking beautiful.

I think Vanessa gets on everybody's nerves! She's just got that annoying factor to her. I usually try and tune her out.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am

I still cannot stand Georgina!!!! That girl is wretched. Should have known better than to cut her some slack. Ugh! Seeing her with Dan again was yuck! How could he? Why would he? Well. if anything comes from her nastiness and wicked ways hopefully it's the truth about Scott being Rufus and Lily's son!

It'll either be her that breaks the dame or Vanessa will crack under the guilt and pressure of knowing and she'll spill the beans. Somehow though I don't think she would even be able to do that because she plays the all good and holy act. Of course we know she's far from that herself. She's gotten down and dirty a few times too just like the rest of them.

Even though Scott is apparently gone now he'll be back. We haven't seen the last of him. Oh no we have not. Of course Georgina will have something to say about it since she was snooping in on the conversation he had with Vanessa. By the way does he not realize his mother totally sucked him in? Like hello!!!!! Alright I know she's his mom and she's all he's ever known but I mean he wanted to find his parents right? He had every intention of telling Rufus right? But the second his mom comes in the picture and does her sweet thing "your my son blah blah blah" he changes he's freaking mind! GRRR!

I don't know about you FC but I am really missing Jenny on the show along with Eric. They're not featured as much this time around as in the past. At least not yet. What's up with that anyways? I hope they get more screen time and are given story lines soon.

Things are looking really interesting with Carter. Oh he's got some mega trouble brewing and coming his way. Knowing how things work it's not going to be pretty especially with Nate's new girl involved. She's a piece of work that one herself. Why does Nate always go after the shitty girls? Honestly, can he not detect that these girls have serious issues and are NO GOOD! I actually really liked the idea of him being with Jenny when they brought it up last season. I thought those two fit kind of well together. Then again maybe not. As much as Nate likes to have very strong and deep relationships he likes his sex just as much. So really he's got a little slutty in him. Not sure I want that for Jenny.

The sad thing is as far as Carter is concerned is that Serena will get the short end of the stick once again. Sure she grates my nerves sometimes and can appear whiny as well as just out of control, but she deserves some happiness. She deserves a good guy. Remind me again why she and Dan couldn't work things out? Sigh.

Blair and Chuck are just pure awesome. Those two are so damn stubborn. I want to clunk them both on the head most of the time. Despite their too self involvement they totally love each other. And no matter what they do they always end up back in each other's arms. Love it!!!!

Okay, I think I covered everything. I'm interested in reading your thoughts FC!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 am

I taped the show last night as I watched DWTS. I will discuss it with you after I watch it! I won't be able to watch it today. Too many kids here.

So I'm not really reading your post just yet - just in case there are spoilers in it!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:36 pm

LOL yes there are spoilers in it. So definitely read it after you've watched!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

OK - just watched it!

First off Teddy - I just read at ONTD that they have hired this gorgeous Canadian actor to be the new love interest for Little J!!! So the amazing Taylor Momsen will get some major screen time again!!! I have a feeling that during the filming of the first few episodes Taylor was busy recording her CD and doing gigs with her band. She is really awesome too! A wee bit Courtney Love but with a better voice and delivery! So we have Little J romance heading our way!

Blair and Chuck are always awesome!!!!!!!! Just about the best couple on TV right now! I still don't believe there are any 17 years olds like Chuck running around - but who knows! DAMN that Ed can wear a suit!!!! Gorgeous man!

Love Dan so much and he really is my fave character on the show. I want nothing but the absolute best for him!! The only time I like Serena is when she was with Dan. All the other guys seem to bring out the worst in her and now she is totally annoying me!!!! She has no good judgment at all when it comes to guys. Her whiny spoiled attitude is ruining my love for Blake so the writers best work it out for her!!! Season one I had a major girl crush on Blake and now it is OVER!!

I so wanted Scott to tell Rufus the truth and was sooooo bummed when he ran off with mommy instead. Should be interesting to see what evil plot Georgina is hatching Twisted Evil Michelle is doing a great job with her character though because you can't help but hate her guts!!

We are not getting near enough Nate so far this season and as much as I like Joanna Garcia - I am not digging her in this role. So loved her on Reba and Privileged - but I'm just not believing her with Chase. Doesn't feel real.

So next week Hilary Duff starts! Looking forward to seeing what and who she is!!

(I loved Lizzy McGuire and Gordo too!!!)

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh that's so good to hear about the new love interest for Little J!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing much more of her on the screen. I'm eager to find out what this new beau is going to be like too! Awesome news. Thanks FC!

Hey are there any youtube videos out there of her and her band? I haven't heard her singing yet. Would love to see something she's done.

Yeah Nate isn't getting very much screen time either. I'm not digging the story line they've given the character either. I want him with a nice girl for once!

Seems the writers are really enjoying screwing around with some of the characters this season. Just as long as it ends somewhat decent I guess I can deal with it!

I agree with you about Chuck and Blair being the best TV couple out there right now. And I agree about Dan being your fave character!

So next week is Hilary Duff. That's going to be good!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 pm

I just found this promo clip for next week's episode and guess what????

JENNY'S IN IT!!!!!!!! GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Icon_bounce GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Icon_bounce GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Icon_bounce

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 am

Cool!

I bet there are You Tubes out there. I will look later. I read ONTD every day and they have put videos up. It is kinda angry rock. But she is very good!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:14 am

Start here - there are several more. You should see links on the page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVxLybxxroI

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am

Wow, she is very good! Definitely angry rock.

So I just finished watching this week's episode. I'm loving Hilary Duff's character!! She fits really nicely on the show. At first when I had seen the previews last week I wasn't too sure. But after watching the whole show I'm liking it. She and Dan are cute together.

I see Lily is back. Awesome. She and Rufus are supposed to be getting married in next week's episode. Judging by the preview I saw I'm not so sure if it'll happen or not and I swear to goodness if it doesn't I'm going to be bloody pissed. I'll just be very disappointing and heartbreaking. I want them together darn it!!!!!!!

Georgina is making her move on Scott. She's also looking to blackmail Vanessa. She wants Olivia/Kate (Hilary's character) out of the picture and IF Vanessa doesn't make it happen she's gonna spoil the beans about Scott at the wedding!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Affraid

That girl and her wickedness. Ugh!!!

Here's the preview for next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crpOjBwc8Fk

So what do you think FC?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 am

I have it on tape. I probably won't get to watch it until tomorrow. I did see bits and pieces of it and I did watch two clips of next week's episode on-line.

Hillary is still Lizzie to me Razz

I just want Dan happy!

Lily and Rufus better get married or I will HURT somebody!!!!!

You just know Scott's secret will be coming out SOON! During the wedding is probably a good bet, or right before.

Back to top Go down
marryjonthan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:33 am

hey guys i m new in your discussing thread, and here i just say . Gossip girl is one of the fantastic tv show . i adore with this
show.Gossip Girl is based upon the famous book series Gossip Girl.This
series highlights tackle issues like money, drugs, sex, love, romance,
relationships, friendships, envy etc for the lives of these young
people. GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Gossipgirl
As Gossip Girl
always manages to get the latest scoops about the lives of some rich
socialite teens, residing in the Upper East Side of the New York City.
and that is the main thing which makes interest to watch Gossip girl
episodes in me.i had watch all latest episodes yet after download Gossip Girl episodes and waiting for season 3 updation.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 am

Glad to see you here Marryjonthan! How cool you watch the show too!

Who is your favorite character?

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 am

Just finished watching tonight's episode.

I don't want to spoil anything so I'm going to keep my trap shut.

What I will say though is that all ended on a happy note!

Mostly.

But you will be very pleased!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 am

I am going to watch last weeks episode today! I just watched last week's One Tree Hill - so GG is next! I'm getting behind on my shows - but I will catch up!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm

You haven't even watched last week's episode FC??

Yikes!!!!

Well get to it already! You're totally missing out!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

Leighton Meester's new single "Somebody To Love" featuring Robin Thicke is on her Myspace now. She debuted the song this morning on Ryan's radio show. She called in about an hour before Adam had his call in. The song is dance-y and sexy.

http://www.myspace.com/leightonmeester
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 am

I watched last week's episode yesterday! FUN!

I love Hillary Duff! Darling girl! She will always be Lizzy to me. I just can't get past it. Watching her just felt like Lizzy went to college!

How HOT is Dan?? I love that guy! He is soooo the one I would be after on that show! Chuck is gorgeous but too dangerous! Nate too wimpy or something. Dan is the perfect guy!

Little J turning into Queen J!! I just adore Taylor! Girl is coolness personified! Eric is just a dollbaby! Why are the gays always so amazing????

Tyra completely sucks as an actress! I'm sorry but she was horrid!

I will try to catch the other episode sometime today - but not sure if I will be able to!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 pm

I think you about summed everything up there pretty nicely FC!

Now onto this week's show! GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm

I have been glued to the news about the boy in the balloon and I haven't watched it. Between the news and the baby - nothing getting watched today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next