Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fang's Diary

Go down 
+3
horselaydee
Firecracker
Adrift
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Fang's Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Fang, I'd like you to meet Jewel and Jesse, their sister Lucy won't come over when Jewel is here and Jewel won't go home if Lucy is home.............

Neither were being very cooperative for their photo session, you know how traumatic those can be. But then Jewel is so skittish just the sound of the camera sent her running.

JEWEL........

Fang's Diary - Page 2 100_1422Small

JESSE, waiting for a treat.........yes, I'm the nice neighbor!

Fang's Diary - Page 2 100_1423Small

JESSE being very camera shy..........and he's not even the shy one!!

Fang's Diary - Page 2 100_1425Small

Last edited by Sky on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 pm

EEEEK! Gorgeous neighbors you got there Sky!!

Fang's Diary - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:35 pm

:fang: Ladiessssssssssss Wink
So glad to be here ( couldn't sort out an Av - Lodger Drifty was too much about)
Sky - nice pics, though you know if I was about they wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the garden! (Ummmmmmm Jesse is male? hmmmmmmmmm) Well maybe Jewel & Lucy, & Jesse only if he knows his place Twisted Evil

Anyway - quick update of the week gone by

7th July 2009

Not that I hold a grudge…but I did see Ldger Drifty paying a little too much attention to a little tortoiseshell cat the other day, so this morning I just gave her a little reminder that I’M #1 cat around here.Well before her alarm went off I did a little “spray” on her rucksack – something I would NEVER do in the house, but sometimes DRASTIC measures need to be taken!

She was doing her usual running around like a headless chicken, did give me some really good food though, so I did feel a little guilty as she sniffed in the air, did a frown, sniffed again & then just thought it was her weird imagination.

Decided to have a lazy day, looked through the window threateningly at some stupid birds & then fell asleep on the bed.Woke at the sound of Lodger Difty’s car returning at about 5:30 & sat on the stairs as she walked in holding her rucksack by 2 fingers with an outstretched arm & a real look of anger – ah well my “cute eyes like the cat in Shrek” works everytime

Heard her on the phone later saying “Well all I could smell all day was cat pee, no wonder people kept there distance at work!! But I couldn’t tell him off when I got home, he wouldn’t know why!”

Oh – she is such a mug!!!

8th July 2009

Decided I would give her a break today, oh, other than refusing to come in when she wanted to leave for work.It’s great fun – I make towards the door, get to the doorstep then do a 90 degree turn to go sniff something.It’s amazing how many toys/cat biscuit boxes/cat food pouches she will wave about at me to get me in.Figured at about 9am I would stroll back in, after all that is when she should be at work.Watched her pick up still damp after being washed rucksack & dash out the house- she does run funny! Heard the car screech out the drive & zoom away.

Spent the day sleeping on her rocking chair, sometimes it’s like a little fairground ride if I get my balance right – something to help shift the furballs.

She was late home from work so pretty much left her alone- we do need her salary coming in, or she will have to go & gawd knows what the next lodger could be like!

9th July 2009

OOOOOOOO Last night I found that her bean bag stuffed away behind the sofa is really comfy (& really noisy if I move about on it) I know she bought it some years ago thinking I could sleep on it, no chance then, but now I have found the annoyance factor…hehehehe.

Don’t think Lodger Drifty slept well at all, some noise must have made her wake up a few times (well me on the beanbag…) I nearly felt sorry for her…only nearly though!

She left for work in the usual panic, & I felt a bit bored at that point. Thought I’d have a nose in all the cupboards I could reach, so easy to open them with my paw. There is one in the kitchen which is such fun – I can only just fit in there providing I kick out a few items. That tired me out a bit, so left the stuff on the floor & went for a sleep.

Heard her come in & decided it would be a good time to stay out the way as she cleared up the stuff, I knew she would be coming up the stairs in a few, so shifted into the cutest sleeping pose I do (lying on back, showing tummy & front paws in the air & eyes closed tightly) Heard the “Awwwwwwwwww” – hehehe as I said – she is such a mug!!

10th July 2009

Well last night I used a very old strategy , that I bet she had forgotten about! I lay across the doorway of the bedroom, & if Lodger Drifty needs to use the litter tray through the night, I hear her stumble out of bed & across the room towards me. There is 2 ways to play this, first one is to strike out at her feet as she gets near, the second is a better one, but requires perfect timing , & the rewards are worth it. I wait until she has got so close then let out a bloodcurdling “MIAOOOOOOOOOOOW” then dash down the stairs. Of course Lodger Drifty then thinks she has injured me (like that’s gonna happen!!) stumbles down the stairs to find me in the kitchen looking at my food bowl & of course she refills it (it’s great to watch her dash back up the stairs too, trying to make it to the bathroom in time!)

Major result this evening, finally have my own login with those lovely ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Sounds like you had the purrfect night last night Fang!!! Twisted Evil

Fang's Diary - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 pm

Thanks for the update Fangster.You really are a crafty, clever one, indeed!Twisted Evil You have lodger drifty right where you want her!

Now the spraying may have been a little over the top, but you made your point that is for sure!!!!!

FC....we need a "peeyoo" emoticon around here now!
:D
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 am

Fang, you little devil you! I'd love for you to stop by and chase the pesky little neighbor cats back into their own backyard. Trouble is there is no where in their backyard to hide in a flower garden and wait for some unsuspecting bird to fly by. Jesse and Jewel get along together great, it's that Lucy that prevents Jewel from going home and enjoying the nice warm comforts of home............
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

:fang: Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !
I'm keeping the diary up to date, will post again in a few days! I hope you all realise that Lodger Drifty gets all she deserves (ok sometimes maybe I take it a little to far at times - ummmm...the succession of headless pigeons I brought home one year - but hey, she told me to go get a job........)
I'm gonna get hold of a picture of my very very best friend & post it on here - you'll love him! He has been beside me for the last 12+ years & I DO have to keep him hidden from Lodger Drifty, as she has been known to kidnap him!!!....more to follow.......
Back to top Go down
aerwin

aerwin

Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Fang , Punkin wants to know if you have your passport yet? She wants to know if you will help her when you get here. She says she is exhausted after bossing the boy , the lady, and all the dogs around all day. She thought you could take it in shifts.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm

:black cat: (I love it Auntie FC thank you )

Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!

Aerwin, please apologise to your owner Punkin, there was a slight mix up with the passport photo I sent with my application! Dunno why? I look cool in EVERY photo that's taken of me! Some reason someone at the passport office didn't like this one! I dunno why? Lodger Drifty upset me one weekend involving my very very best friend (who I'll introduce very soon) - so I went on a catnip binge! Can't remember much about the weekend -I'm sure I had fun though, by the state of my fur! Twisted Evil but wasn't happy with the place I spent the night (enough said!)
Anyway I must find another picture to replace this one I sent them
Fang's Diary - Page 2 TheFangster

To add insult to injury, I had to sit on a filing cabinet to register on the height chart!!

Tell Punkin I'll get there somehow though! Fang the man won't let her down!

Oh as a little puzzle, those of you with a calculator, enter my crime ref number & turn the calculator upside down Wink
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Fang you are too funny! My calculator won't display that many numbers shrugging but I turned my monitor upside down and same to you!! hello

(for those who don't know - Adrift and I share the same first name biggrin )

Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Auntie FC - you are far more intellegent than Drifty...she would have stood on her head to read it!! Fang's Diary - Page 2 3152
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

coffeespit coffeespit coffeespit

Fang, you can't keep telling on Drifty!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 pm

YES HE CAN!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Fangster!!! You may have trouble getting your passport now that you have a record...we better come up with an alternative plan to smuggle you into the US somehow...

I think we may have to call on Lodger Drifty to hide you in her suitcase. You better start convincing her she needs to take another trip over here...
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Ah well now you have hit the nail on the head HL (...BABE how you doin'? Wink )
First of all let me introduce my very very best friend....Fluffy Spider, don't let his looks put you off, he is the best friend I have & has been with me since I was 6 months old.(Plus it always helps to have an ugly best friend - the ladieeeeeeeeees only pay attention to me that way!)Fang's Diary - Page 2 FangsFluffySpider
Of course, I had to help him lose his legs many years ago, um & this picture is a couple of years old so he doesn't have any eyes left now....it doesn't bother him though - I keep him very safe & mostly hidden from Lodger Drifty!
It's all her fault that I had my "wayward" weekend resulting in the criminal record!!!!
The Thursday evening before "that weekend" Lodger Drifty had packed a bag, so it was obvious we were going away for a few days,she had left the bag open for me to pack my things...so I did so, Fluffy Spider first, but I then got a bit tired, but knew I could finish the packing while she was at work the following day.
I was so wrong!!! Lodger Drifty got up earlier than usual, rushed around like a lunatic ahh , put some food in my bowl as she made her way to the door WITH the bag saying "see you Sunday, look after the house & be nice to Gina & Trev " (the stand in lodgers when she goes away for a while)
I rushed up to the window to watch her walking away with my best friend in her bag & there was NOTHING I could do!what Fang's Diary - Page 2 Mah
That led to the reckless weekend...................
She did return on the Sunday, & did an Oscar winning performance of surprise as she unpacked & found my friend at the bottom of the bag....but she knew...she was just being cruel!!!Fang's Diary - Page 2 Em321
Since that day, I keep him hidden from her for most of the time! She has captured him a few times since but did just toss him onto the floor...you know...the times she comes home suddenly & I had left him in my food bowl so he could have a decent meal.I did used to leave him in her slippers, they looked cozy, but the scream she gave out in the morning when she got up in zombie style & put her foot in it terrified him!!!
Well ladies, I hope you like my best friend...I love my Fluffy Spider...& he loves me (in a manly fashion...of course!)
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

OMG! Fang you have so many tales to tell!!

I bet Drifty wanted your very best friend with her for the weekend and took him on purpose!! He is such a cute leggless blind fluffy spider!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Fang, what a life you lead. I bet you were horrified with the thought of no Fluffy Spider for the whole weekend. Crying or Very sad I also bet lodger Drifty was horrified when she found him in your slipper:affraid: thinking it was a new little critter in the house!
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 pm

[quote="Fang"][quote]
Quote :
Well ladies, I hope you like my best friend...I love my Fluffy Spider...& he loves me (in a manly fashion...of course!)

Of course we like him! Any friend of yours is a friend of ours!
He's not really my type though, I think he would be a good match for her though. Definitely a match made in Hel...I mean heaven, don't you think so babe?
Twisted Evil pickme
Fang's Diary - Page 2 Goodpair
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Why you dissing my fix-up for Fang???! She's a beauty!! Can't you tell how sweet she is just by the lovely expression on her face??!

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

firecracker wrote:
Quote :
Why you dissing my fix-up for Fang???! She's a beauty!! Can't you tell how sweet she is just by the lovely expression on her face??!
Laughing She does look like a real lover does'nt she? affraid Oh you know I am just jealous of her because she is competition for the Fangster's attention...
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..well it is about time Fluffy Spider got some action!!! Just worried that she will "shave" him to nothing!!! affraid (NICE Bed though HL Babieeeeeeeeee Wink )
Of course in my time as a movie star..(what you didn't know????) Fluff & I were surrounded by ladieeeeeeeeeeeees... all :lovepant: about me though! Oh yeah there was some other guy too, but he was just a whippersnapper...hmmmmmmmm now what WAS his name.....Aaron....errrrrr...no....Aiden...ummmmmmmmm...no....I REMEMBER...Alan Dambert (i think!)
I'm sure you will remember my starring part in the following movie! (oh yes & Fluff was there & that Amos bloke..)
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/gXn9tHz894d6QzAQ
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

OMG, Fang you've been holding out on us ladys............. You were fantastic in that role! Fantastic, I tell you. Hey the Alan Dambert wasn't so bad either. Wink
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh Fang!! My hero!!! loving

I had no idea you were a big movie :goldstar:

Oh yeah, that Alan Dambert guy was OK too whistle

Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Ah well ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I can't tell you everything about my past in one go, like to keep the ladies interested tha115

If I do say so myself, I was particularly good in that movie despite the bickering onset between myself & 1 cast member - jeez that shark cannot take joke!
He was a complete drama queen & got upset when I used to jokingly sharpen a BIG knife & look over at him, licking my lips & drooling!
Some fish are just soooo sensitive!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Really! What was up with that?? Suspect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Diary   Fang's Diary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Diary
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: