Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Thanks Jennifer. hugging

It seems he is going to be included in press rounds tomorrow. Lots on media on twitter asking for questions. Who'd have thought I'd ever be on Twitter sending them questions. Mine......record label?????
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82368
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 pm

There was just way too much to try and pack into 2 hours!

But yeah, between tonight and no tour this group really got screwed......

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:38 pm

canear, hugging

Wow that rocker performance was crazy off the charts. They really had a ball with that one especially James!!!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:50 pm

That was my favorite group, then the country, Bowie tribute thenby followed by the r&B/Soul. So hard as I really loved i all. No really bad moments.

Last edited by canuckadamfan4eva on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:51 pm

That was an awesome country performance!!! LOVED IT!!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Now Con and Ace can go country lol.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Woo Hoo for Trent!!!! He was so emotional about winning. I thought everyone looked and sounded great tonight. So funny to see Bo Bice with short hair.

Yeah, I wished the top 10 could have been highlighted in some way, but I think they decided to go with celebrating the show's history.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Gorgeous performance from Jessica, Kat, Clay, Ruben, Carly and company. Loved that one too.

The Carrie and Keith duet was awesome.

I got a bit teary when Kelly was on especially once she did A Moment Like This.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Watching the acoustic performances and they are all amazing.  Kris should have been in this group to cause he is freaking brilliant acoustically.

Kat,, Casey,, Carley, Clay brilliant.  

That is the Clay I love!!!!!!

Ruben very nice.

Do not know who Amber is, She is good though.

Jessica brilliant.  She should be signed to a label.  Someone dropped the ball with her.

The rock and country groups were good.  Chris and Bo the best in Rock.  For Country they all did amazing.  was not digging Diana's dress but hey she's got great legs so show them off.

Kelly's video was heart tugging.

Soul singers so good!

GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE SEEING AND HEARING HIM  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Tasia sound really good!

Danny, Brandon, Elliot and Clark really good

TAYLOR so awesome.  He and Latoya great.  The dancing,, the purple jacket and the harmica  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Sing it Joshua Ledet!  So amazing!

Jennifer, Tasia and Latoya were good but that is one song that Clay should have got to sing.

Keith and Carrie awesome

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:32 pm

WOW the soul/r&b was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see Taylor, George, Elliott and others!!!

Clay posted a few pictures on his instagram a little while ago. One with Justin, one with Diana and the third with Kim and Ruben.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 pm

The Bowie tribute medley was GREAT!!! I thought they all were wonderful!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
WOW the soul/r&b was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to see Taylor, George, Elliott and others!!!

Clay posted a few pictures on his instagram a little while ago. One with Justin, one with Diana and the third with Kim and Ruben.

Very cool will have to go look at those pics.

The wgwg part was way toooooooooooooooooooooo short Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   All guys looked gorgeous.  KRIS has the best kicky feet of them all.  He makes me smile.  The guys did amazing and they sounded great.  I wish Nigel would of gave them different Bowie songs.  I have never heard of the songs they did,,(and I mean never ever).  Eta: I am with some,(on other sites), saying it would have been mind blowing if the guys could of each done one of their songs and have the others singing and playing along.  

The original judges on stage pretty cool!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 10:47 pm

I loved seeing Paula, Randy and even Simon!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Carrie was freaking amazing.  Love that song!

Trent wins and that is superb throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti   Go Trent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaPorsha looked soooo sad but it was the right decision.  I think LaPorsha will be fine!

The whole top 10 or 12 really good!

Will be buying Roses and Falling when I get a chance!

Loved the whole show but I have to be sad for a second No No No No   Out of Any Idols in all of the idols there were very very very few who actually had new music and ones that did got to be on the show to promote it except one and he was one of the winners.  Kris Allen not getting to be on the show after his cd dropped is probably the moment I am most upset about this season kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl   Him being on singing a new song would of helped to let people know he had music out.  Second saddest moment for me was Tristan going out sixth No  Third saddest moment was Mac going out 4th No  and fourth saddest moment for me was Dalton going out third No

The judges should not of got so much singing time on the show,(the whole season) and then there would have been room for people like Kris and other Idol alums to sing.

Sorry guys it just finally hit me that really this is the end and it just makes me sad that Kris brilliant,, amazing cd did not get any promotion at all from the show kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Awwww, what a wonderful amazing moment that was for Trent!!!

Mom was so dang happy when he won she couldn't believe it.

Once again CONGRATS Trent!!!!! You were fantastic and so deserving!!!

Carrie was fabulous!!!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Those are some of my favorite Bowie songs. Starman and Jean Genie especially. I guess I'm just older and was into Bowie back in the day so know more of the catalogue.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Angel, did you see the pic of the David's together? Cook posted it on FB.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:30 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, did you see the pic of the David's together? Cook posted it on FB.

Yes I did I loved seeing them together.  Two of them like brothers :)

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 12961678_10154026959472660_7561073640412922507_n

Kate they aren't bad songs I just never heard them before.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Yay, I'm so glad you saw it!!!

I'm sorry Kris didn't get to promote the new album or sing one of the songs from it. I sure wish he had gotten the chance to do that too. Another reason tonight's show could have been three hours and not two. hugging

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Yay, I'm so glad you saw it!!!

I'm sorry Kris didn't get to promote the new album or sing one of the songs from it. I sure wish he had gotten the chance to do that too. Another reason tonight's show could have been three hours and not two. hugging

as I said I loved seeing them together  sunny

I know I am being silly being upset over this but it just bugs especially with this particular cd.  It is just soooooooooooooooooo good and I want people to see that but how are new people going to see it unless he gets promotion.  I have been doing all I can on facebook with sharing stuff he post or putting up videos so my friends on there see them and possibly listen and share also.  I got my sister to listen to Horizons cause I shared Kris's link where he was giving it away free and she listened to it and liked it and then shared the link on her page.  I just want the world for him.  Oh I do the same for George Huff.  When he post new music on Facebook I will share it to get people to check it out.

I really apologize for venting about the no having Kris on AI to sing his own music Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Teddy so agree show should have been three hours and the top 10 of this season should have got some love and Kara shouldn't be there and JLO shouldn't get all the stage time she did.  For those three songs(one for Kara and two for JLO), you could of had a Kris solo and some performances where it was all about the season 15 kids.

Here is Kris and very pregnant Katy on the red carpet tonight.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 Cfe7L2_W8AQdLjN

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:15 am

It's okay Angel. Vent away. I understand completely and agree. I truly do. hugging

With Idol there was bound to be some disappointment because that's the way it goes unfortunately. As amazing of a finale as it was and as much as I truly loved and enjoyed everything about it there was going to be many things missed that could have been but weren't. I am grateful and happy with all that was though. They really packed so much into that two hours..
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:18 am

That's ok Angel. I just like hearing some of his lesser known but still very ppular stuff. Just tink Fame, Changes, Suffferget City etc have been done too much.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:22 am

Rock group
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:34 am

teddyhugz wrote:
It's okay Angel. Vent away. I understand completely and agree. I truly do. hugging

With Idol there was bound to be some disappointment because that's the way it goes unfortunately. As amazing of a finale as it was and as much as I truly loved and enjoyed everything about it there was going to be many things missed that could have been but weren't. I am grateful and happy with all that was though. They really packed so much into that two hours..

Thank you Teddy for understanding and not being mad at me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  

i understand what you are saying Kate and that is cool.

For group love this is how it goes:

Acoustic group was my fave as I said I wish Kris could have been in this group to he could have done Falling Slowly,(I say this cause it was said that they were singing songs they had done on their season).

WGWG and Soul were tied for second

Rock was third

Country was fourth

Pop was fifth

three divas sixth

Shannon  praying  shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks for bringing that video over Kate!!

I just went on iTunes to download Trent's songs as well as Roses. Mac is still #5 and Trent is #6.

Both Trent and LaPorsha got deals which is wonderful. I am genuinely happy for them both. I wish them nothing but the best and I so greatly look forward to Trent music!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next