Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 am

This is hands down the best medley of the night. The acoustic medley from all was breathtaking I love you Carly looked so stunning and sounded gorgeous, Clay was the Clay I love, Kat and Casey perfect, Ruben and Amber very pretty, Jessica excellent.

Here is the Bowie tribute:

All guys looked gorgeous. They harmonized very well together, they all did great on their solo parts, They all did great on their guitars, They were having loads of fun. Just way way way too short especially with all of them being Idol winners. Oh I do not believe for one second that is all the applause they got. That was way tepid and even if all are not your faves there were fans of all of them in the crowd. I would love to hear from someone there in person to see if that is how the response really was cause if it was then that is freaking sad and makes me feel worse.

Here is the soul medley!

Joshua Ledet again slays me when he sings this song. He is so in the moment every time and just losing himself in the song. JLO umps up for him when he is done. The season 15 kids are in this performance when Melinda and Cancdace are singing. I know they are cause I saw Dalton!

Shannon praying shannonangel

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82195
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 6:21 am

NO, MACK IS #4 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRENT IS #6

MACK IS BEATING THE WINNER!!!

LAP IS # 44  ( so her fans aren't upset enough to buy the song up)

DALTON IS #68

MacK is still #`1 on Singers/Songwriters Chart!

If getting an album out is based on how Roses does  (and nobody knows if that is true because he has not said that and nothing like that has been announced) then things are looking good for him!

Maybe if the show were 3 hours all 4 of them could have sung their singles.  But like MacK said, he didn't get to perform it Weds. or Thursday and it still is number 4!!  Imagine if he could have sung it on the show!

Other than this years Top 10 getting screwed over it was a fabulous show!!  And everyone is talking about "FOR NOW"!!

So I wonder when it will be coming back!!!!

Jen, my mom went loony when Trent won!!  I jumped up and cheered and scared my cats!!  Laughing    It was a beautiful moment!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42048

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:33 am

Upcoming TV appearances:

Trent: National Anthem at the Manny Pacquio fight 4/9
Dalton: Dish Nation 4/8
Dalton:  Hollywood Today Live  4/8
Trent: Kelly & Michael 4/11
La'Porsha: Kelly & Michael 4/12
Dalton: Kelly & Michael 4/13
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:01 am

MacK was on Kelly and Michael last week and I wish they let them sing the whole song.  Every time I watch a singer I like on that show they cut the song.

Hopefully they will not do that - at least for Trent who is the winner.  Let them sing the whole dang song!

What is Dish Nation?   I will need to look that up.

Well, I knew it would happen - MacK fell to #6 and Trent is no #4.  They swapped spots!  I knew the winner would get way up there!  I wonder if Trent can make #1!!!

I already bought both songs so there is nothing I can do to help them out there.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:30 am

Aw......they can both hardly keep their eyes open!  I love you Great caption Dalton........ lol!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 Cfh518nWsAE_8UW
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 am

HAHA!!  Wonder where is mind is this morning!! biggrin 

Love seeing Trent back in his signature hats and scarves!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:48 am

Roses still at #6 and Trent is up to #3!!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:08 am

This is Rick Barker with MacK.  He was with Mack yesterday when he Perioscoped about the temp pull of Roses.  They were at Big Machine Records while doing that Perioscrope.  He is a manager who has worked with a few Idols and used to be Taylor Swift's manager.  He has said many great things about MacK in interviews.  I have a feeling this is the manager that is interested in working with MacK - the one MacK's dad was talking about.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 CfgIIw6W8AAQXRk

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 am

Firecracker wrote:
HAHA!!  Wonder where is mind is this morning!! biggrin 

Love seeing Trent back in his signature hats and scarves!!

Oh probably the same place as where most 20 year old guys are!  lol!

Yes, the hats and scarves are so Trent.  Hope he sticks with them.  

I think these two are really going to miss each other.  I do believe they are like brothers now.  Dalton only has sisters so it was no doubt great for him to have a guy to lean on during the chaos that was Idol.  Hope they do stay close.  

Rich has been great with the kids working on the social media with them.  I think he got frustrated trying to get Dalton to Periscope though.  Not D's thing at all so that is probably why he and Trent partnered up on them so often.  Worked out great.  Had some great Tralton moments.  Going to miss those..........
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39696
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:07 pm

lol! at that caption from Dalton. Poor guys. I hope they get some much needed rest and sleep very soon.

As a treat to myself this morning I bought Carrie Underwood tickets for September. Granted that's a long time from now and who knows what might happen plus I really should be keeping my $$$ saved for next month but I couldn't help myself. I've been wanting to see her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:19 pm

I am sure Carrie puts on an amazing show!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Well damn it.............Bo Bice why'd you have to go turn me into a sobbing mess? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

What a performance with some of the greatest rock singers I have ever shard the stage with. My brother Constantine, Caleb, Chris, James, and I enjoyed ourselves immensely!! One of my proudest professional career moment singing with my fellow Rock AI ALUMNI!!
And now it's today... How do you say goodbye to 15 years of memories? How do you say enough when a simple thank you in laughable?? When someone provides you the crucible to sharpen your craft into a dream, and then helps to turn that crazy dream into your career, it is an amazing gift to be bestowed. I can't think of the words at the moment... So I'll just say "Without you ‪#‎AmericanIdol‬, there would be no Bo Bice.
I LOVE YOU FRIENDS.
American Idol Simon Fuller, Nigel Lythgoe, Ken Warwick, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Mike Darnell, Rickey Minor & Band, Patrick Lynn, Megan, Wylene, EVERY CONTESTANT ON EVERY SEASON (Our friend Michael Johns/R.I.P.) Michael O., Dorian, Deborah Byrd, Debbie & Stage/Lights/Sound/Camera/Production/, Hair/Make-Up, Craft Services, Contestant Coordinators, Volunteers, Fred Bronson/Billboard, Mike Waco, EVERYONE!!!!Thank you for inviting me back to share in such a wonderful farewell. I'm humbled to have been a small part of a massive era in TV/MUSIC and POP CULTURE. I will forever be grateful to all of you and to all of the American Idol Fans.
I'd like to finish by saying Thank you to my friend Carrie Underwood for always being an inspiration and never a adversary. While on the show with her she brought out the best in me with her professionalism, hard work and dedication. I've always said "How many people get to see all their dreams come true, and see their friends dream come true as well?? I'm Blessed." I pray you know I mean that ‪#‎CarrieUnderwood‬ cause you'll alway be my American Idol... Even though you've done so much more than that since then young lady. LIKE CHANGE COUNTRY MUSIC!!! Enjoy that family now... Your real dreams are only beginning now Momma Underwood!!
THX A.I. BICE OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Wow that is something!!

Teddy, you only live once, go do what you enjoy to do!! Carrie will be awesome!

Well this is disappointing on one hand, but not surprising on another. Trent and LaP were pretty well guaranteed contracts in the 1/2 slots and Dalton was not a fit for Scott. Dalton sounds very driven and determined to get his music out there and he's got some good people working with him. Use your connections Dalton! Someone will see the light.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music/american-idols-dalton-rapattoni-says-he-wont-abandon-north-texas-8198503
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Damn it, this would have been so friggin' awesome............... Crying or Very sad Darn the judges for not giving him such a fabulous song. last week. Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
.@DaltonRapattoni's Simon Fuller pick was Say Something by Great Big World. He planned to reprise Hopelessly Devoted to You. #AmericanIdol
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:35 pm

MacK already did "Say Something" and got great reviews.  Wonderful song - but they should have come up with something for him that had not been done on the show already this season.  I am sure he would have done a good job with it though.

I would have liked to hear a longer version of "Hopelessly Devoted to You".   The little we heard sounded interesting.

I am not surprised that Scott doesn't feel they are a good fit.  Dalton is not like anything he signs.

Scott Tweeted about Big Machines Records releasing Roses (no connection with 19 or Idol) and seemed excited about how well it is doing!  I wish we knew something more about what he is going to do with MacK and what their agreement is. 

All announcements right now are going to be about the Winner and Runner-Up as it should be.  This is their few days in the stop light.

Hopefully we will hear more soon about what is going to happen with some of the others.

I tell ya, I supposed it is because of social media - but there sure are not fan boards out there like there was in the earlier seasons.  I can't find anything like an AWoP for MacK.  And IDF is pretty useless now.

The letter from Bo is beautiful!  I was all about Con and Bo that season!  Of course the right person won - I was just personally way into Con and Bo.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Thanks for bursting the bubble FC. It's been hard being positive since they dumped all over Dalton all season continually playing games with him. He has a huge, devoted fanbase that isn't going anywhere. He knows it. He's not a stupid kid and I have no doubt he has some good people behind him. Idol ,might not have seen the light but I have no doubt others have.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 pm

I am confused!  shrugging    What bubble did I burst?  YOU were the one who said he wasn't right fit for Scott and I was just agreeing? 

Is it because I said we won't hear any announcements regarding the others for a little while?  That is pretty much the way it always is with the show.  It's all about  Winner and Runner-up for a little while.  It's the prize for winning.

Is it because I said MacK did that song already?  You watch the show so I figured you knew that.  What bubble did I burst????

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 pm

I think Dalton could have done really well with Say Something and possibly even had a moment with it too. Whether it was done already or not I do think it would have been a good fit for him. I remember him doing Hopelessly Devoted To You early on and I didn't quite grab on to it as much as many others did but I know it was one of his biggest highlights and moments on the show. It would have been nice to have heard him sing it again and this time a little bit more. It would have been very interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:38 pm

I am quite sure that Dalton would not have done Say Something the same way Mac did.   They are completely different artists.  Dalton would have switched it up.  How great would aTrent, Dalton, Mac show be. Small dinner dance venues.   Mac to open during dinner. Dalton to dance to and Trent to close it out.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 7:00 pm

That would be a very fun and entertaining evening. I'd go to that show in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:42 pm

canear wrote:
Thanks for bursting the bubble FC.  It's been hard being positive since they dumped all over Dalton all season continually playing games with him.  He has a huge, devoted fanbase that isn't going anywhere.  He knows it.  He's not a stupid kid and I have no doubt he has some good people behind him.  Idol ,might not have seen the light but I have no doubt others have.  

Huh?  I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo confused.  When did Dalton get dumped on? I watched the same show i believe and I didn't see him get dumped on.  If he had song changes put on him I will say who hasn't sheesh Taylor, Kris, Tristan all have had that done to them and Taylor got it the worst.  He had to change songs four or five different weeks.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 am

Well Angel - good to know I am not the ONLY one confused!!! 

I SAID IN MY POST DALTON WOULD DO WELL WITH THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  One of the first things I said!!!

But that is NOT the point!!!  If someone makes Top 3 - with all the songs out there why the hell can't you take the time and energy to find them a song JUST FOR THEM!  Not one done already in the season AND by the guy who just went out number 4!!

He didn't deserve a fresh song?  As it is the Top 3 have to sing a reprise of one THEY have already done then you give him a song somebody else has already done??

Dalton was smart enough to pick a song from Hollywood week that we only heard a tiny bit of for his reprise.  So that would have been more fresh than the songs the other two picked.  And if a song nobody else did this season was picked for him it would have made his set completely fresh.

But no, somehow I am seen as the bubble burst bitch because I wanted him to get a song nobody else did already this season?  Or whatever the hell I said that burst a bubble.

In other news -

Trent is at #5 on iTunes

MacK is at #10 and IS GETTING AIRPLAY!!!!!!!!!  I will see if I can bring over the video on his Twitter someone took of it being played on the radio!!

LaPorcha is down to #67   (I think Trent beat her by a lot more than people want to think)

And Dalton is out of the Top 100 and I cannot find a chart that goes to top 200.  Not sure why it is not doing better.  Maybe after he sings it on a few shows.

You know, I got thinking.  They could have included this season's top 10 in those group numbers.  MacK and Lee could have been with the others in the Bowie Medley.

Dalton could have been with the guys in the rock medley.

Sonika could have been with those in the ballad medley.

Tristan could have been in the country medley.

And so on.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:13 am

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 CflODgiUsAAGbAP

MacK was on Periscope with a fan and that is what he said!  I am hoping that means with the label and it is an album deal.

Or maybe on his own???  I am keeping the faith though.  If anyone hears more please post it!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 am

The song given to Dalton just isn't that good of a song. Only his fans would have bought it.   Hopefully come Sunday when Dalton starts recording we get new music
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 9:19 am

Nope it was a boyband castoff.  It's a shame that he never got to showcase any of his original music..  This would have been perfect.

I have no doubt that he has something brilliant up his sleeve.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next