Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO

Go down 
+6
Potsie
canear
Sky
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Looking good Stefano! Wink

I can't wait to see him next week on Idol! People will be very surprised how much he has grown as a performer since last season!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

He's on April 26th. Kris will be on next week. Lucky Angel she's getting two of her very favorites back to back!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:34 pm

For sure!! Now all we need is a date for Adam!! pacing Guess that leaves the 3rd and the 17th.......
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm betting for the 17th. That would be the best for him. Maximum impact and all that. If Carrie does not appear on May 3rd I'll be shocked. Her album is released that week so it makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Yes it does. I just hope if it's the 17th it's live because Adam has that notalk radio concert in Chicago on the 18th. It needs to be live for full effect!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Well the radio concert is in the evening right? It's not like an all day thing or something like that? He could do the performance live and then jump on a red-eye no problem.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Like the cd cover. I am so interested in knowing what type of song this is. I pray it is not rap. Soul I can handle.

yep I am lucky to have Kris and Fano back to back. I love Cook to and I think he is the week after Fano right?

I am with you Teddy I would be surprised if Carrie doesn't get the 3rd. Adam Better have the 17 or I will scream.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Angel right now the only two dates Adam could get are the 3rd and 17th. So it's really just a simple process of elimination based on what we know and what makes the most sense. We know he's performing. At least that's what we keep hearing.

Did you not read the Eonline article? In it Stefano said the single is not what you'd expect from him. He said it's very different for him, but he likes it and there still is some soul too.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel right now the only two dates Adam could get are the 3rd and 17th. So it's really just a simple process of elimination based on what we know and what makes the most sense. We know he's performing. At least that's what we keep hearing.

Did you not read the Eonline article? In it Stefano said the single is not what you'd expect from him. He said it's very different for him, but he likes it and there still is some soul too.

Did I miss something I didn't see anything for Stefano and I was looking for articles on the single? Point to a link please :)

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Single cover.

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 Stefano-onaroll

Confirmation from E News.

http://www.eonline.com/news/guess_which_jennifer_lopez_american/308524
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82194
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:09 am

Very nice cover, but I kinda wish he wasn't wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. If you have been reading my articles in the news thread you know Chicago has been having horrible gang crime! We are at almost 500 shot and well over 100 dead in the last couple months - many of them young children - all shot and killed by gang members wearing black hoodies with the hoods up No It's been horrible in Chicago. People are terrified to go out of their homes. Two more children were killed last week sitting on their porches with their moms just like a 6 year old girl a couple weeks ago. We have had babies younger than a year old shot. But the world has focused on just one shooting. Pisses me the hell off!

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 am

That is in very bad taste right now, is he making an statement and supporting the Florida case?................that is the first impression you get. shrugging
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 am

Maybe he just likes hoodies or the stylist suggested it? Who knows. If he is supporting the Trayvon case, I say good for him because IMO it would have been a travesty if there had not at least been an arrest in that case. If this one case helps bring racial profiling to the forefront again, I say that's a good thing. All gun violence is horrific and while anyone who wants a gun bad enough will find one no matter the law, I do think there is room for tighter gun laws. That is my one and only political statement for the day.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 am

While I understand about the issue of racial profiling - what pisses me off is their is a freaking war going on in Chicago of blacks shooting blacks and killing dozens of innocent children in the crossfire and THAT doesn't make national news. Jesse and Al are not here trying to bring some peace or justice to/for these people. THEIR people. Nope, just focus on the one and let all these people (children/babies) in Chicago die and ignore. We just know about it because it is on our local news and in our Chicago papers. It's a travesty.

And to be honest with you - if I lived in Chicago and a black guy in a black hoodie was coming down the street I would scared out of my freaking mind! Can you really blame anybody in Chicago for that???? Could you really???

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am

Not just in Chicago FC, here in Los Angeles is just as bad, and yes black men in hoodies scare the crap at me too.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 pm

FY, I do know it goes on in other big cities - but this is the very worst ever for Chicago. That last 3 months have been by far the most deadly ever. So many little children killed and nobody at the national level is outraged. People like Jesse and Al are not saying a word. Obama isn't calling the moms of these children. In HIS own city. Nope, put all the focus one. One that they think gets THEM the most press Evil or Very Mad Jesse only goes where there are lots of camera Rolling Eyes

So yeah, I hate the hoodie on the cover.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:42 pm

So I have to ask then why isn't someone like Mitt Romney speaking up from the other side? It's not just a Democratic issue, it's a National issue that is obviously being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh please! My comments have nothing to do with politics. Jesse is from Chicago and worked here (and ripped off people here) but doesn't do anything. It has nothing to do with whether he is Democrat or Republican. Same with Al. I used them because they were the most vocal in the marches and threats. I used Obama because he called Trayvon parents - but not all the grieving mothers of young children who were killed in HIS city. HE is the president and Mitt isn't. HE said Trayvon looks like he could have been his son. Well, how about all the young black children/teens who have been killed here? Did they look different because they were shot by blacks? Because calling their parents won't get him press??

It has absolutely nothing to do with Democrat or Republican and I can't believe THAT is what you took from my posts! I am pissed as hell that ONE kid in Florida has the world up in arms over his death (yes it is tragic) but all these kids/teens/young people killed here are ignored? Like their deaths are not as tragic? People should not be marching about kids being shot and killed sitting on the front porch next to their moms?? Jumping rope? Walking to school? Their deaths don't deserve justice? Why - because they were shot by people of their own race??

The "leaders" of the black communities NEED to get into THEIR communities and HELP! Harass these gang-bangers like they did Zimmerman!

It's the weekend. Several more will be shot and more will die.....and the national media and Jesse and Al won't say a word.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 pm

This is why I never discuss stuff like this, I always end up pissing people off. Crying or Very sad My apologies FC for misinterpreting.

So back to Stefano......I am really looking forward to seeing him! Wonder if Haley will be in the audience? Apparently he was backstage when she performed........
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Canear, it's OK. I have nothing against the arrest of Zimmerman and a proper investigation - though I didn't approve of the bounties and threats. What angers me is the "pick and choose" from the media as to what child's death or disappearance warrants their attention. I feel ALL these young people shot and/or killed deserve the attention and outrage.

I look forward to Stefano. I hope Haley is there to cheer him on!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
That is in very bad taste right now, is he making an statement and supporting the Florida case?................that is the first impression you get. shrugging

That pic was taken like 2 months ago at a photo shoot. Don't remember when this last tragic shooting took place but like I said he had that done way before this happened. Also I doubt he picked the cover of the single that was probably done by his label.

It is by the way tragic what had happened and it is tragic as FC said when it is like a choose this person type of thing when there are so many tragedies out there. Any back onto Stefano. I am so looking forward to his performance and I pray his single sells lots.

ETA: I will say the take on Hoodies though bugs me. It has been really really cold so when I am out at the bus stops I have my hoodie jacket on and have the hoodie up. I get people telling me that I shouldn't have it on cause I am going to get shot. Ugh it bugs. I mainly wear my Blue, Light Blue or Maroon hoodie right now. If it is cold and I am freezing I am going to have the hood up. If some person shoots me for wearing it that is just way wrong.

Canear it is okay consoling consoling consoling

I hope Haley is there to support her man and that is cool he was backstage for her.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 am

I realize the take on hoodies especially those that are black and people wearing them with the hood up is causing a lot of problems. I know there is a great deal of talk about it considering everything going on all over the country. However, I don't think this particular photo of Stefano has anything to do with what is going on or is in any way taken to mean he's standing up for what has took place. It might not be in the best interest in these current times, but it's as Angel said a photo that was taken two months ago. Surely it was part of a huge batch of different kinds of styling and what have you. I can't imagine the deciding factor to use it was in any way based upon or even thought of in relation to current issues.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 am

As I said it my first post about it, I just wish he wasn't wearing a black hoodie with the hood up. I doubt it is related to the situation - but that is what people are going to think. The majority of singles are not mass produced and on the store shelves. I feel there was time to change this cover if it was just put out in the media this week.

There is no way people are not going to associate it with all that is going on right now. Maybe they thought that was a good thing shrugging Me? I would rather not look at someone wearing a black hoodie with the hood up right now. It identifies with the Chicago gang-bangers killing kids. I would never want that to be my cover.

He does look handsome though. I look forward to hearing the song.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm

FWIW - 12 more shot this weekend. A few fatally....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next