Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS

Go down 
+7
teddyhugz
nouniness
foreveryoung
Sky
canear
AngelWings
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82120
Registration date : 2008-08-09

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS Empty
PostSubject: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 am

Some people are just nuts - so post away here about things people say and do that upset you!!

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY

Last edited by Firecracker on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:59 am

Amid all the stupid talk - I found this post at IDF that is spot on!

Quote :
*sigh*
I've missed most of this party, and this is directed at nobody in particular, but if you picked up the phone a few times to vote for an AI contestant and as a a result when a person says they're not feeling well, your response instead of "I'm sorry, feel better", is "boo frickin' hoo, get your ass back here", may I gently suggest your hobby is doing you more harm than good?

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Ugh FC where did you find that last quote? to funny. To the person who said it good job.

Putting this here cause it didn't belong in the tour thread.

A adam fan posted this Suspect Suspect

Quote:

I'll comment on the defensiveness and I don't give a rip if I get banned for it, I think that Kris is over playing an egging on the media about the "crush" thing and
frankly I have lost a lot of respect for him as a person because of it, it was funny the first time but now he is actively bringing up the subject and making it into a joke and I do think that Adam is tired of it, so to me, Kris is being a bit of a tease/jerk about the whole thing.
Let it drop if it is just a joke, seriously. Kris can
get away with saying a hell of a lot in front of the press as the "married, straight, Christian boy" that Adam would be absolutely crucified for and I think that is not only unfair but completely manipulative at this point. I liked Kradam for a while but now I hate it because it is all about making Kris out to be the good guy and Adam the bad guy which is absolutely not the truth since Kris has been the ONLY one egging this one from almost day one.

When has Kris EVER BROUGHT up the subject of the Crush??? In everything I have seen he has never brought it up it has always been shoved at him in a question and when he try's to not answer it the person interviewing him keeps pushing till he comes out and answers it. Even the freaking Adam fans that interview him ask him it cause they want to talk about Adam and to do that they ask about the crush. Also on the TV guide thing the person asked about the gift that the ADAM FANS sent Kris that was for KRIS and ADAM to use. Kris didn't go buy those freaking headphone splitters. he is not the one who twitters asking if he and Adam are going to use them. it is the freaking Adam fans who sent them to him. This woman should be yelling at her fellow Adam fans for sending them to Adam to give to kris. (By the way the person who sent them is a adam fan on Idol forums.). If she wants this crap to stop then tell the Adam fans to stop sending gifts for the two to use to cuddle :angry2: :angry3: You could tell neither Kris or Adam were happy about it and Kris was just joking when he put the arm behind Adam,(adam knew it and that is why he laughed so hard). Ugh I am so pissed off this bitch is totally tearing into Kris when he has done nothing wrong. He has done nothing to keep the crush stuff alive it is all the interviewers faults for keeping it alive. If this person wants to be mad put the anger where is belongs and that is at the media who always want to talk Adam and they go to kris and to get Adam info they ask about the crush. God i am so pissed ugh people do not think.

Ugh I really want to sign up on Idol forums now to give this woman a piece of my mind. She is so miss informed that it is would be comical if i didn't care about Kris and Adam so much. She is a royal class A head case that needs to be put in her place and be made to apologize to Kris.

ETA: she doesn't think Kris is getting tired of it? There was another interview where Adam and Kris were being talked to and someone asked the question and
you totally hear Kris say "This Again" and roll his eyes. If he is doing this he is Tired of it. I think these people trashing Kris better watch and listen to all their interviews and ones of just Kris cause he isn't bringing anything up. You can tell he would rather it not be spoken of. Oh they need to listen to the ryan secrest interview to cause you can tell when Ryan mentions it that Kris is trying to get Ryan to just drop it by saying it doens't bug him and leave it at that
but Ryan persist and that is when Adam says "You know i'm a Singer to" and you hear Kris say "Really!"

people need to step off when it comes to this cause Kris is innocent in it and he is getting the hatred :(

pullhair pullhair :angry2: :angry2: :angry3: :angry3: angry1 angry1

Oh my freaking god people replied to that witchs rant and agreed:

Quote:
Yes to everything you wrote. It was cute for the first few days, but now for him to bring it up constantly is just annoying, especially after we know how Adam feels about the media blowing his quote out of proportion and everything (See: Nancy O'Dell's interview).

For me there's something else though. I see Kris as stringing Adam along, which is to some extent selfish. For all we know Adam might actually have feelings for Kris and its just cruel/selfish to string someone who likes you along when there's obviously no future just for the lulz. I don't know about you but IMHO its difficult enough being platonic close friends with my GAY crush without him putting his hands over my shoulder, flirting with me constantly and even saying that he has a crush on me - which is certainly NOT the same thing.

Idk, maybe my scenario is taking it too far. Just something tts bugging me.
Quote:

Quote:
I don't post here much so I don't want to start anything, but frankly I feel the same, I think Kris is playing with this/egging this on in the media far more than is appropriate if Adam is truly his friend as he claims, if he had let the issue drop after the first comment or two of joking I wouldn't have thought much of it but now Kris is the one
constantly bringing it up or reacting to fan interactions in a positive way and I am starting to see it as either something outright manipulative in nature because Kris gets more fame from it or something that is him just joking around and not realizing that he is probably hurting that person in the process, so end result, no longer a Kradam
lover because I see Kris as either a manipulative jerk or a clueless idiot, neither of which make me more a fan of him personally. PLUS, first a foremost, how the hell is his WIFE okay with him professing crushes on other men in public?
Quote:

:tissue: :tissue: kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl :( :(

All
this is on the Sacramento tour thread and they are just hating on him.
Ugh what else can they find to hate on Kris abou; Hmm lets see being
freaking alive!!!! :angry2: :angry3: angry1

I wish I could write to Kris and say don't freaking answer the media's questions about the crush anymore. Even if you stand there and say nothing and they keep pushing for an answer just say I am not speaking of this anymore. If he is going to get hate because the media is making this a thing then he might as well piss of the media who is making it a big deal by not giving what they want.

Hey you guys when was that Top 40 thing taped? The thing that Kradam is hosting for Ryan. I don't think it is live cause it was on early this moring on the east and there is no way they did it today. I ask this cause people are getting ticked at Kris with the crush talk cause of hearing it here. I swear I remembered hearing this was going to be recorded at least a few weeks ago so I bet this was done the same time as the tv guide interview where they talked about the speaker splitters.

ETA:
found sort of an answer to my question about the top 40 thing and when it was recorded. Someone on Kris's thread put the whole transcript up and they were asked about twitter and such look at the answers:

Quote:
AL:There are a lot of impersonators out there. I take it as a compliment.I have a Facebook, Twitter and Myspace music. My myspace music links to
my official site. My Twitter account is therealglambert (lol, no its not. prerecorded fail). And you, Kris?

KA: I just got on it the other day. KrisAllen4Real.
Quote:

These answers prove this is old because Adam changed his twitter name I believe before the first tour date and Kris says he had just started his. I believe he has had his for at least three and a half weeks now. So since this is old those witches should back off cause Kris has notsaid a freaking single thing about the Crush since I believe a week before the tour. He never brought up anything; He was asked just as Adam has been!!

Guys how do I become a member of Idol forums I have to set these haters straight. They are out to hate on kris and try to ruin his and Adams friendship over this crap and it
is bugging the hell out of me. This stupid radio thing was taped weeks ago and from what I have seen since the tour started no one has asked Kris and Adam about the crush and Kris hasn't brought it up!!

Sorry for the book but I wasn't tired when i got home from babysitting and then came on to find Kris's new song and found this crap; now I am having a hard time calming down from being angry cause a rude witch has to try to hurt Kris. It is 4:36 so I should try to get some sleep. Don't see it happening. Boy life would be so much easier if i didn't really care about these people. Why couldn't I be hateful like these spiteful witches. It would be so much better. Maybe I should tell them to teach me how to be so hateful so I can try it!!!

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm

I guess this is where this is supposed to go and of course you guys will never see it cause you won't come in here No

You guys I said i was going to post on Idol forums just so i could state my case if they don't read it or flame me i will live with it. I couldn't just let this eat me up and seeing the hate for Kris always was bugging me. Since i wrote out my feelings on the hate be put out there for him i feel a lot better. I think it is cause I took the plunge and didn't let what they were saying stop me from speaking my mind.

I also got brave to post in the Kris forum on there about respecting Adam and those people have acknowledged my post and are being pretty cool and pretty much agreeing with me so maybe I made some ground on that forum and people will be nice when posting of Adam.

This is what I posted in Adams forum: It is long and I apologize. After this I will not post this stuff in here again. I just needed to let you guys know.

I am new to this board but after reading some of what is being said about Kris I had to post cause it is just not fair to label him the bad guy in all of this.

I am a huge Kradam fan and i for one wanted a tie because i liked Adam and Kris the best out of all of them since the top 13. No I am not a shipper or whatever you guys call it. I am not trying to hook them up nor will i ever. I love their talent and i adore their FRIENDSHIP!! I will add Allison to the mix cause the three of them were to the only
reason i watched this season.

I read many post in here jumping all over Kris and saying "HE IS" the one keeping this Crush stuff going. Are you freaking kidding me? I watch all the interviews where it is Kris and Adam and the ones of Kris by himself and also the ones where He is with others. In most of the interviews that he is by himself or with someone else like Allison,(before the tour started; i have not heard him be asked this since the tour started and he hasn't put it out there), he was asked this question and he tries his hardest to not answer but they continue to bug him. I will bring over links if need be so you can see that he is not the one putting the info out there. I think the most leading one is the Yahoo interview the whole first video was the lady asking Kris all about Adam. It wasn't Kris trying to get these questions asked it was her trying to get info on Adam. You could tell Kris wasn't happy about the crush stuff cause if you watched it you could see he rolled his eyes. He does this when he is upset,(proof when Simon said Danny was better on the renegade debacle the first thing most noticed was Kris rolled his eyes and looked pissed). Kris is trying to be polite and answer all her questions about Adam and not say can we please talk about the tour or my music. That right there should tell you how nice he is. Some would of said i won't do this anymore and walk out of the room. Kris deserve to be interviewed about his music by that lady like everybody else but she spent so much time asking about Adam she had to do the second video for just stuff on Kris.

Many of you mentioned that the stuff Kris did was cute for about a week with the Tv Guide interview but was taking it to far now keeping it going into the tour with the AT40 countdown show. Did any of you really listen to what was said on that or were you just trying to find things to hate on Kris about; IE the Crush talk? The reason I ask this was because I found the transcript of it on the Kris forum and I watched it. Both things I found information that told me this was not NEW this was PRE-RECORDEd and about the same time as the TV guide interview came out. The information that made me
know this was old was this:

There was a question asking about Facebook, twitter and so on and this was their answers:

Quote:
AL:There are a lot of impersonators out there. I take it as a compliment.I have a Facebook, Twitter and Myspace music. My myspace music links to my official site. My Twitter account is therealglambert (lol, no its not. prerecorded fail). And you, Kris?

KA: I just got on it the other day. KrisAllen4Real.
Quote:

Check out the name for Adam twitter account. He changed it just a few days before the tour started to his name. Also check out when Kris says he got his Twitter account. Kris has had his account for at least three to three and a half weeks now. Just from this it should tell you that this not new and Adam & Kris did not go to the radio station Friday night after the Sac show to do this!!

From what i remember Kris nor Adam has talked of the Crush since a week before the tour started and the interviews during the tour Kris has not spoken of it. He is innocent to what you guys are saying. He was never the one to try to keep this going it was always the media bugging him in interviews about it.

For people saying he is trying to tease Adam; That is complete bull I think Kris knew that Adam was not happy that this keeps being asked of him so he was trying to lighten things up by joking about it. On the TV guide interview Adam was really laughing when Kris put his arm on his shoulder. It was a joke and Adam knew it. Kris would never want to hurt Adam and it sucks that you guys keep hammering it into the ground that he is purposely doing this.

Oh I forgot about one other instance where you could tell both Adam and Kris were ticked this was asked. The something 10 thing where they were both asked what they would be doing if they didn't have this gig and Adam joked about Drinking. They were asked about the Crush and both guys eyes changed and you hear Kris say "This Again?" and if wasn't a happy sound to his voice. They both answered the questioned and then went to something else.

Kris is a good man and i believe that is one of the reasons that Adam has said that he and Kris got along so well. I don't know why you guys hate him so much and please don't say it isn't hate cause I have seen at least 4 posters in this forum that continually tear him down and will never give him any credit. He doesn't deserve any of it.

I know you guys will flame me and I am ready for it, but reading what was posted here about him manipulating Adam and using all this to get attention is crossing the line big time. Kris has stated time in and time out that he feels Adam deserves all the attention he gets and is a fan himself. He also states that he doesn't care about all the media stuff cause all he wants is to make good music and have it be respected. I totally believe him cause he is a laid back, chilled out dude who just wants his music heard. he
has done nothing to deserve what he has got here.

One last thing if you guys think I am just a Kris fan that is just false i will be going over to the Kris thread and post about people being respectful to Adam cause he doesn't deserve to have hate be put on him for what is going on cause he is not the person asking for it all. Adam for sure is a star and will be going places for sure.

Take care and thank you for hearing me out.

Question to all of you guys did I come off sounding like cruel witch?

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42027

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Angel, I'll be in here all the time because I rant A LOT.

Question for FC.........can we rant about the Idols ourselves here?

...and Angel, you could never sound like a cruel witch! It sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh yes Canear - Rant away! I'll think of a new title for the thread! Razz

Angel - I will come in here and read it. There are some members who go to the Adam thread just for Adam info etc. and I want to keep his threads pretty clean and easy to find info. That is why I gave him his own FORUM and threads for each topic of interest. There are some who aren't interested in what is said on boards they don't go to so that means lots of scrolling to find the Adam info they want.

I just think this is better. :hug:

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:07 pm

canear wrote:
Angel, I'll be in here all the time because I rant A LOT.

Question for FC.........can we rant about the Idols ourselves here?

...and Angel, you could never sound like a cruel witch! It sounds fine to me.

Lol Canear coffeespit and thanks

FC i understand

Okay folks I have checked both Adams forum and Kris forum where posted my feelings and both are getting people talking. The Kris fans are being a lot more agreeable to being respectful to Adam than the Adam fans and Kris; but some of the Adam fans are kind of on my side so that is progress. The thread in there will probably get locked cause some are getting testy but as i have said I made my peace I stated what has been hurting my heart and I got it out loud and proud and I didn't chicken out in fear of major flammage. I get practically living on the CB and getting hate from some have made me brave coffeespit Seriously though I just love Adam and Kris so much and hurts seeing either get attacked especially for something one of them never did,(Which is the kris keeping the crush talking going and manipulating Adam speel they are putting out there).

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:19 pm

HA! Angel - I read through both threads and I think it is funny that the Adam fans are "quite colorful" rather like Adam, and the Kris fans are "all chill" rather like Kris!!

There really are some MAJOR Drama Queens in the Adam forum there. OMG SOME ARE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT THEM TO LIKE KRIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

See, that is why I seldom read posts there. I just get my info, pix and graphics there! Twisted Evil

You know - the thing is I agree with the points of "Adam fans don't have to like Kris just because they are friends." That is true and I totally respect there right to not like Kris if they don't want to. And Kris fans are certainly under no obligation to like Adam. But I do crack up at the I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK posts.

Some fans are just whacked! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Firecracker wrote:
HA! Angel - I read through both threads and I think it is funny that the Adam fans are "quite colorful" rather like Adam, and the Kris fans are "all chill" rather like Kris!!

There really are some MAJOR Drama Queens in the Adam forum there. OMG SOME ARE LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT THEM TO LIKE KRIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

See, that is why I seldom read posts there. I just get my info, pix and graphics there! Twisted Evil

You know - the thing is I agree with the points of "Adam fans don't have to like Kris just because they are friends." That is true and I totally respect there right to not like Kris if they don't want to. And Kris fans are certainly under no obligation to like Adam. But I do crack up at the I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK posts.

Some fans are just whacked! Rolling Eyes

Since you read the threads was I out of line at all? I am not asking for them to grovel at Kris's feet and love him. I also don't expect either fan base to love one or the other if they don't but a little common courtsey,(sp?), could be put out there. Also my main post on the Adam thread was stop the freaking lies on Kris. He has done nothing to hurt Adam and I mean freaking nothing and those people are jumping his ass saying he is keeping the crush talk going to hurt Adam and get more media. They say he is totally manipulating Adam and making Adams feelings for him deeper. I am sorry Kris has been a good friend to Adam and has supported him. It is not right that some of these adam fans are spewing this hate that does get around to other boards about Kris.

Also I posted that they do not have to like kris's or adam's styles and don't have to go out and buy the cd's. Showing respect and kindness has nothing to do with liking someones singing. Not calling Kris a monkey face for some of his facial expressions is a sign of showing respect and kindness which they haven't cause they call him monkey face. I just want the fans to be nice and that is not too much to ask.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:54 pm

It was not that you were out of line - but here is the thing. Fan Forum Boards are set up for fans to talk, voice their opinions etc. If a board allows people to bash artists, total freedom of speech etc., well than you have to accept that. That is the nature of that board, people are allowed to voice their opinions, comments, love, hate, whatever and I think they would prefer people not come into their forum and tell them how to post. Just the way it is.

I don't like Danny. I take nasty little shots at Danny here (so do some others) I would be fine with a poster coming here to state that they love Danny and why - but they cannot tell me to change my mind or what I say because I have this board as one where people can speak freely about their love and/or hate or indifference about any artist they feel like talking about.

The only time I took offense was when someone came into Clay's thread and took shots at members. THAT I WON'T HAVE!

So while I see what you are saying there, agree with a lot of what you are saying, those that don't feel the same way are "allowed" to feel that way and to express it there. WE have the option to just not read it.

The thing about Kris keeping the crush talk going to stay in the media - if those posters believe that, then they believe that and nobody can tell them they can't believe that. I happen to believe a lot of celebs do things just to stay in the media spotlight. Do I know this for a fact? No. Do I have the right to believe this? Yes. Do others have the right to tell me I can't/shouldn't believe this???

Right now at IDF posters are free there to post what they want until a Mod or Admin tells them differently and a lot of them with a different opinion than yours are not going to like a new poster coming and telling them to change the way they feel and what they say.

That's is internet fan forum world! Have you ever read TWOP??!! affraid IDF is a piece of cake compared to them!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Firecracker wrote:
It was not that you were out of line - but here is the thing. Fan Forum Boards are set up for fans to talk, voice their opinions etc. If a board allows people to bash artists, total freedom of speech etc., well than you have to accept that. That is the nature of that board, people are allowed to voice their opinions, comments, love, hate, whatever and I think they would prefer people not come into their forum and tell them how to post. Just the way it is.

I don't like Danny. I take nasty little shots at Danny here (so do some others) I would be fine with a poster coming here to state that they love Danny and why - but they cannot tell me to change my mind or what I say because I have this board as one where people can speak freely about their love and/or hate or indifference about any artist they feel like talking about.

The only time I took offense was when someone came into Clay's thread and took shots at members. THAT I WON'T HAVE!

So while I see what you are saying there, agree with a lot of what you are saying, those that don't feel the same way are "allowed" to feel that way and to express it there. WE have the option to just not read it.

The thing about Kris keeping the crush talk going to stay in the media - if those posters believe that, then they believe that and nobody can tell them they can't believe that. I happen to believe a lot of celebs do things just to stay in the media spotlight. Do I know this for a fact? No. Do I have the right to believe this? Yes. Do others have the right to tell me I can't/shouldn't believe this???

Right now at IDF posters are free there to post what they want until a Mod or Admin tells them differently and a lot of them with a different opinion than yours are not going to like a new poster coming and telling them to change the way they feel and what they say.

That's is internet fan forum world! Have you ever read TWOP??!! affraid IDF is a piece of cake compared to them!

No I don't go to TWOP and thank God; I always hear it is bad and they trash contestants with no fear at all.

I am understanding of what they are saying but to flat out LIE to make somebody look like a bad guy and to try to tear Adam and Kris's friendship apart is bull crap and I am not afraid to say it. I am not a person who condones lying sorry I can't do it.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:12 pm

That was very well written Angel. I do hope you come back in here and rant whenever you feel the need. I think we'll all be in here!!!!

I try to visit each thread with new posts. I can't always get to all of them there just isn't enough hours in the day for me. I may not always post in each one but they are read.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 am

Thanks Sky :hug:

I am posting this a second time tonight cause I have to majorly rant about it cause I am soooooo pissed:

omfg someone gets a freaking Autograph from Kris and then she has the adacity to trash him affraid

Emilburp Kris Allen's signature = FAIL. Adam Lambert's signature = cum. http://twitpic.com/a7iq4 6 minutes ago from TwitterFon

You see why I get so freaking mad now. It never freaking fails some one has to crap on him over something.

I
swear some of Kris's true fans will never ever get the chance to meet
him but witches like this get to meet him with no freaking problem. Ugh
poor Kris :(

Why
the hell is she trashing on his signature. I love it and plus you can
freaking read it. He didn't just scribble all over the place like some
artist do :x

ETA: just ewww on the part about Adam's signature puking1

Reason for having to rant is this. Since this was a freaking twitter with a pic on it many people saw it and posted it everywhere. People are totally lauging about it and it isn't funny. Kris is so sweet and Kind to take his time to sign this persons book for her and all she could do was take a pic of it and start being cruel. What the hell has kris done that freaking makes him out to be the lets crap on this guy poster child. I am just so frustrated at the childish mentality of people. There has never been a year of AI that it has been this bad with the fans. Yes Ruben got some hate for Beating Clay, but it didn't get as bad as I have seen for Kris. He is such a good man who just wants to make good music that people can respect. He said he doesn't need all the glitz and glammor of it all he just want to make his cd and have it sell well. He is not asking that much. He is not trying to take anything away from Adam and he didn't. Kris deserved to win Idol just as much as Adam did. If Adam can say it and actually mean it why in the freaking world can't his fans jsut freaking move on and leave poor Kris alone. Jesus Christ a person can only take so much. I seriously hope that Kris is just talking to his wife, Adam, his family, Alli, Matt and his other friends and ignoring everyone else cause as I said earlier a weaker person would of just given in. He is standing strong and still remaining confident even though person after person is trying to break him,(don't tell me they are not; If they weren't the people writing those hurtful reviews wouldn't be so cruel to him. I seriously think they are trying to see how far he can be pushed until he just quits). Kris Baby is strong and he won't give into the haters.

One last rant . i was totally serious when i said that many of Kris's true fans won't even get a chance to meet him. It never fails but when someone is totally on your side and loves and supports you they don't even get the chance to say hello to him, but people who don't care they always get in there and get three or four autographs and then they either do what this person did or they go and sell them on ebay. Just not fair
shrugging kleenexgirl kleenexgirl No No :( :(

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

You guys check out this video from the buses this is from San Diego. Listen to the crowd. As myself and teddy said they were freaking crazy. You can totally hear it. Adam here is on the quiet side of the line and even this is just not right. You can hear someone calling someone else a bitch and I think it is because people were pushing and shoving trying to get at Adam. Oh by the way if you read the comments people have not forgotten someone Fainted Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed. I do laugh at someone saying that they heard I fainted over Adam. Sorry to disappoint but nope. if it would of been any of the idols it would of been Kris that I passed out over cause I had just given him his gifts and then tried to get out of the group of crazies. But as I know it wasn't over and idol that I passed out it was over not being able to freaking breath in that swarm of rude pushing gals!!

Teddy on the comments pages they mentioned the fainting and said there was Two arrest. When did the second arrest happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC4Rf3xsHCc&feature=related

I think this video in comparison with some of the other bus videos totally shows the crowd was just over the top and way to crazy. I think things would of been a lot better if they would of calmed themselves down. Adam would of been able to go to a lot more fans if they would have.

Having two people be arrested at a show is not a sign of things were all in control. With the police yes but for the fans freaking no. Two people tried something and it probably had to do with Adam. Fans need to knock the crap off. Getting arrested is not something to be proud of.

I think things got a little heated in Dallas to. Here is one persons account of her time at the buses.

it WAS crazy. Like I said I was at the front of the barricade and I was being pushed hard against the barricade. There was a young girl around 11 who was there to see Danny and people were trying to push her out of the way. I was trying to push them away from her so she wouldn't get hurt. I had my male friend with me (who's 5'11" 300lbs) and a group of girls managed to push him back about 4 feet into the crowd. I pulled him back in and when they started to push again I told them to "Back the hell up" and they did but once Adam came out it was CHAOS.

So now we have San Diego, Ontario, Utah and Dallas that things got out of hand and Adam was taken away early.

One last thing on this. It is being seen that most of the crowd is for Adam and they try to push and shove their way to the front. What happens to the poor fans that are not there for Adam and want Kris, Anoop, Danny, Alli and so on? I have been hearing so many of these guys fans are getting nothing cause they can't get past the Adam fans. It is just so wrong :( What they should do is do what they had to do with Clay at times. Set up separate area's just for him so then the ones that aren't there for Adam can have a chance getting their Idols autograph or talking to them and so on. Right now with how things are people are getting really really upset and I am afraid that people are going to start being mad at Adam because his fans are making it so none of the other fans can get to their idols.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Teddyhugz wrote:

Wow, so it's happening everywhere. And for any group of girls to push back a man of that huge build and stature, well that definitely tells you something right there! I'm glad that lady was there to protect the young girl. I can't imagine what could have happened otherwise. I know there was a young girl behind me in San Diego and she was getting pretty pushed around too. That's just terrible. I hope they figure out something. Someone's going to end up getting seriously hurt otherwise and heaven forbid if it happens to a young child.

:(

I was reading too Michael had twittered quite a bit during the second half and he was actually APOLOGIZING to everyone for not being able to do pictures or other things. I think his twitters were drawn from that one lady who said she was sad about not getting her picture with him. There is no way he needed to apologize and I feel sad that he felt he even had to. Like I said last night they do what they can in what little time they're given and people need to understand that. They also, again, need to understand that most people don't even get as much as they are by being there, seeing them up close, talking to them or getting an autograph. They can't do everything and accommodate everyone. But they certainly try and that should be respected!

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:03 pm

teddyhugz wrote:

Wow, so it's happening everywhere. And for any group of girls to push back a man of that huge build and stature, well that definitely tells you something right there! I'm glad that lady was there to protect the young girl. I can't imagine what could have happened otherwise. I know there was a young girl behind me in San Diego and she was getting pretty pushed around too. That's just terrible. I hope they figure out something. Someone's going to end up getting seriously hurt otherwise and heaven forbid if it happens to a young child.

:(
I was reading too Michael had twittered quite a bit during the second half and he was actually APOLOGIZING to everyone for not being able to do pictures or other things. I think his twitters were drawn from that one lady who said she was sad about not getting her picture with him. There is no way he needed to apologize and I feel sad that he felt he even had to. Like I said last night they do what they can in what little time they're given and people need to understand that. They also, again, need to understand that most people don't even get as much as they are by being there, seeing them up close, talking to them or getting an autograph. They can't do everything and accommodate everyone. But they certainly try and that should be respected!

Yep something has to be done and soon cause someone is going to bet hurt,(Teddy I remember the young girl next to you she was the sister to the two girls that had the security guard save their places in line. She was smaller than us and could of been squashed!!). From what I hear from other fans the Adam fans are getting pushier at every show. They want to see HIM SO BADLY they are not thinking rationally and that is freaking scary. I just read an interview from Adam today that he was saying he loves his fans and understands where the enthusiasm is coming from but he feels he gets smothered by them at times when he is trying to sign autographs. He said he know it comes of love so he is appreciating it and pretty much putting up with it. For me I would like to go up to Adam and shake him and say "Wake the freaking up; yes it coming from love but getting smothered by people is not freaking okay and think if you are getting smothered being in front of them what is happening to the people that are in front of them and you!!" They are getting smothered and pinned like sardines. if you are small like me and Teddy or even smaller like a child that is dangerous. I wish I could send the over the top bus videos out to every site and say watch this and see what not to do. The cities that people are cool and not going bonkers there is not one problem at all!!

I was the one who posted the tweets from the girl that was pissed at Michael and also posted his apology. I felt horrible for him :( That girl owes Michael an apology formaking him feel like crud when he was trying to get to as many people as he could.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Teddyhugz wrote:

That's the problem right there. Adam shouldn't have to "put up" with it. He shouldn't have to put up with anything and neither should any of the others. I did read that interview earlier before I left for work. I really loved his answers but his reply to that particular question was bothersome. I know Adam is very savvy and he's certainly the type who is able to handle practically anything even being smothered by some of the more "enthusiastic" fans. However, there's going to be a time where enough is enough and he won't be able to handle it anymore. People expect so much from him. There's such a demand put upon him it's crazy. You're completely right if the over zealous fans stifle him even the slightest bit then just think how stifling it is for those in the crowd. Of course the two of us know what it feels like because we were there, we experienced it first hand. I don't know. This is just one topic that can go around and around. There's never going to be an end to it.

People are in charge of themselves and themselves alone. They need to make the choice to be excited but calm or completely freak. That's completely up to them. But I would hope they take the higher road because taking the higher road allows others the chance too. There's a way to be forthcoming and upfront to get his attention as well as the attention of others but not be forceful.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:12 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
That's the problem right there. Adam shouldn't have to "put up" with it. He shouldn't have to put up with anything and neither should any of the others. I did read that interview earlier before I left for work. I really loved his answers but his reply to that particular question was bothersome. I know Adam is very savvy and he's certainly the type who is able to handle practically anything even being smothered by some of the more "enthusiastic" fans. However, there's going to be a time where enough is enough and he won't be able to handle it anymore. People expect so much from him. There's such a demand put upon him it's crazy. You're completely right if the over zealous fans stifle him even the slightest bit then just think how stifling it is for those in the crowd. Of course the two of us know what it feels like because we were there, we experienced it first hand. I don't know. This is just one topic that can go around and around. There's never going to be an end to it.

People are in charge of themselves and themselves alone. They need to make the choice to be excited but calm or completely freak. That's completely up to them. But I would hope they take the higher road because taking the higher road allows others the chance too. There's a way to be forthcoming and upfront to get his attention as well as the attention of others but not be forceful.

I agree with your whole post totally. And yes since we experienced what the crazyness does first hand we see how something needs to be done before something horrible happens to fans or Adam or one of the other idols cause of fans trying to get to Adam.

If people are wondering why I keep saying the Adam fans it is is because they are the problem at the stops. In San Diego at the buses I was told by three people I was in the wrong area cause I was surrounded by Adam fans and they were totally correct. There was one person for Danny, a few for Allison, Me for Kris and Adam,(but mostly for Kris cause i wanted him to get his book),Teddy there for Adam and Kris, but overall ALL ONLY ADAM FANS in that huge pack of girls and women. People have been saying
for each stop the Adam fans are totally taking over the front area of the barracades,(that is why all the walking out on Kris during his set), and then just filling in everywhere else. I swear if just one of them would take a look at how all of this is going down and buy themselves a clue then maybe things would get better but right now they freaking don't care and if someone gets hurt they are not thinking about it cause all they want is to get to Adam. Maybe if Adam gets hurt with all their freaking smothering maybe that will knock some sense into them Evil or Very Mad

Teddy yep there is a huge demand put on poor Adam and it is going to take its tole sooner or later. Some of the crazyness is already affecting the other idols where they do things so fast so they can just escape it all. I am kind of afraid to see what happens when it finally does start affecting Adam. A person can only take so much and with the crazy screaming that goes on ugh i wouldn't be surprised if he snaps really soon. Ugh my head was spinning cause of all the high pitched screaming out there.

Yep if he feels the smothering then it is ten times worse for the people in that swarm of people.

I know the topic is going to be talked about a lot and nothing will happen I believe until the worst happens and I am not talking about people fainting. I am talking about something far worse Evil or Very Mad It just seems to me nobody is taking this serious. Not Adam, not the other idols, not the security,(well maybe the security that have been
around Adam and Kris cause they have pulled them early when it seems things are not cool. but the venue security not so much), not anybody :(

ETA: just read on Adams forum that the lady I have spoke of before with the 4 year old son is totally rethinking going to the buses. She wanted Adam to see her son in his Adam cape but after reading about all crazyness that is happening at the tour stops she is finally saying she has to think of her son and not make it about herself and Adam this time. Finally one person wakes up; maybe things will hit more of the Adam fans!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 am

I am putting this here cause I promised FC i wouldn't do my rants in the other threads.

I am totally in tears kleenexgirl kleenexgirl here cause i just can't handle the hate anymore. A review came out of the Memphis paper and i guess the person wasn't all nice on Adam and actually gave a somewhat back handed complement to Kris but still a complement if you can call it that. Well cause of that one review The only Adam fans are on the loose and sending comments to this writer and in doing so being horrible to Kris. Some are freely admitting they can't get over Kris winning and stealing Adams, Danny's and Allison's spots. Many are saying he sucks as a musician just as much as he sucks as a singer No Crying or Very sad :( shrugging kleenexgirl

I know I don't know Kris but my God why do people have to be so cruel to a man that never did anything to them. All he wants to do is make a good cd, a cd with music that can be respected. He has said he is not in this to get noticed; he just wants to make music.

Maybe I am just so tired and being overly emotional but right now is like the worst the hatred has ever bugged me. It hurts my heart that this is going on. Kris is a good man who is talented. Yeah maybe he shouldn't of won,(with all the hatred thrown at him I can honestly say I wish he wouldn't of won. Yes I said it I wish he would of come in second cause he would of been saved from having himself and his homestate attacked at each and every turn. I wouldn't have to see Kris Allen is a cheater from pissed off fans and wouldn't have to see put downs to Katy in fan write ups and so on), but he did and it is not his fault. Why can't people see that and leave Kris alone. I pray to God Kris or his family ever see this stuff cause they would be so hurt. I know Kris is tough but I honestly can tell ya some of that stuff would even make him and even Adam cry. There is some cruel stuff be written and it is all because Adam got a less than glowing review. I am sorry the fans that are posting these hateful things about Kris are exactly like the over the top ClayMates that i hate. Clay ever got a bad review or something they would go put down kelley or Ruben or someone else. We all know how they are with Adam cause someone had to stand up to them and say Clay was wrong and rude in what he did to Adam. These Adam fans are doing exactly the same thing and it makes me sick.

I would like to add in it is pissing me off the the over the top Kris fans in there attempt to protect Kris break the cardinal rule and that rule is to defent someone does not mean totally disrespect someone else,(Adam), to get point across. Adam does not deserve freaking hate because many of his over the top fans are being Asshats and a half. Being like those fans is not going to Help Kris

I apologize for posting this but I needed to get it out cause other wise it would just bug me to much.

I adore Kris and Adam to pieces and I tell ya I probably care about them as much as I care about George Huff,(I love and adore that man so much. George did something special for me without me even asking. I will explain the how I got to go to the Season three concert and meet and Greet to you guys later on if you PROMISE to not tell anybody), He is special to me as a singer but also as a loving amazing person. I look at him differently then I do to others and i tell ya that is how it is going with Adam and Kris. I don't know why but both of them are very much in my heart for who they are as people more so than who they are as entertainers. Maybe it is their special bond and friendship; I don't know but it is there and when I read people tearing either apart it hurts me so much to see. They are to amazing young men that just want the chance to live their dream and also to be able to financially help themselves. Adam wants to help his family out. Kris has a wife and wants to help out his parents and brother. They just a chance and some haters out there want to take it all away from them all because of a stupid tv show that said winner and runner up. I new Ryan should of just said tie cause I knew what would happen if a winner was announced. Cause of all the hate i wish neither would of been on the show cause 1 I wouldn't of fallen in love with these guys,(not romantic love), and i wouldn't have to see the worst amount of Hate i have seen on any season of Idol. This year is the far worst and it is just horrible :( :(

ETA: Sorry I am such a baby, I just can't handle outright hate and that is what Kris is getting and it just is not right! By they way I did not go looking for the hate. I was in The calm forum,(Kris's), and found the thread where they were upset and talking about the review and the very hateful post. Some are upset like me and just can't understand why people can't just leave it alone and stop bashing Kris.

I know i will get told to let it roll off my back but I can't. I am a sensitive person and seeing downright cruel hate just gets to me. I hated seeing Adam get the hate from Claymates cause he said a few snarky remarks in the articles when asked about Clay and i hate seeing the hate toward Kris because he won AI and some fans can't get over and i hate seeing Adam get hate cause his over the top fans can shut up. Hate is not a good thing at all!!

Okay I am done venting. I honestly don't know if I will be posting for awhile cause I am really really really upset at all this. I will sleep on it tonight and hoping I will feel differently later on in the day; I want to be here with all you guys for the cellcast so i hope i will feel better. Even if I don't feel better maybe I will show up just to be with you guys cause you guys are kind woman who even though are mainly Adam lovers you don't hate on Kris and that is to be very much commended!!

love ya guys :hug: and good night Sleep

From my CB profile:

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS Fcb351209f60a20a91673d04cd799f8e92e01a6

"I would hope that in society today that people would accept Adam just as much as they would accept me. You know, that's kind of what the world is about: accepting people and loving people. I hope that that's what mine and Adam's friendship has shown, that no matter how different you are, that youcan still love people and be friends with them."

-Kristopher Neil Allen

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:
Yes it sounds serious also
security was very tight tonight checking the bags and nothing was
thrown at Adam.

I bet you they didn't like the whip and handcuffs from last night.

Yeah security seemed extremely tight tonight. They were cracking down on everything. It was far more strict than any show previous.

I think you might be right on the money with your thought. I doubt they appreciated the whip and handcuffs last night. Hopefully, this can give some people a clue that, that is NOT okay. Heavens the bra and panties are one thing but when you start throwing other objects on the stage especially sexual objects well that's taking it to an extreme. Also this isn't an Adam Lambert show. This is an AMERICAN IDOL show. There are 9 other performers to consider. But as we very well know and are aware some people just don't give a damn and do what they want anyways. They also don't have any common sense or decency!

But even if last night's festivities during Adam's set had something to do with the crack down tonight I'm pretty sure Adam not appearing at the after show M&G is due to something else entirely. I think they are two completely separate situations. The only thing in commin is that they have to do with Adam.

Just thinking out loud here though.

shrugging

I agree with your whole post.

For sure the whip and the handcuffs was a no no and having the Adam fans still thinking of more stuff to throw is crazy. These people don't think at all and I honestly feel that at times they don't think about Adam at all. They think SEX SEX and more SEX when it comes to him and that is all their brain puts out,(I am not saying ALL Adam fans but like the ladies from Idol Forums; it is just overload on their sex talk.. They scare me at times. i wouldn't be surprised if one of them turns out to be one of the people following him.

ETA: yep this is not the Adam Lambert tour it is the AI tour with 9 other people.

Hey in saying that I am wondering if maybe Adam is doing this in part cause of what has happened with the fans doing stuff to the other idols,(you know screaming at them to get Adam and chanting his name right in front of the person signing an autogragh for them. I am thinking maybe he is getting embarrassed that the other 9 are getting treated rudely by his fans,(I am not saying this is the whole thing cause I do believe the stalker thing, but we keep hearing of the stuff happening with the other idols and some of them are getting frustrated about it,(who can really blame them), maybe Adam is doing this in part to get his fans to back off a bit. Sorry if that doesn't make sense

What is really scary is there is still about a month and a half of this tour to go. It it going to continue to get ugly.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Have to ask this are some Adam fans so freaking competitive against Kris that they lay in wait at the merchandise table to find out info on sales? On Idol forums about four concerts that have passed we have had post on there saying that Adams's merchandise is selling out and Kris's isn't and so on and so on. They even bring in numbers saying selling 10 to 1 over Kris and the others. pullhair pullhair pullhair

I have to say that someone said it sold out in San Diego and I can tell you it is not true. The reason I know it isn't true is because I saw a few of the tables and they had Adam stuff still on there and also because the merchandise folks came out to the buses and were trying to sell Adam pics and no one was buying them.

I am sorry this is the BS that makes me HATE FANWARS!! Poor Kris and Adam. I bet they are truly sick and tired of the crap cause I know they constantly hear fans saying stuff to them like Adam being robbed and so on. I wish Adam and Kris would just say it once and for all to freaking stop. I wouldn't even give a crap if they said it rudely. If they lost some fans then so be it. It would be worth it for the SH*& to stop.

Adam and Kris I love you and will love you if you ever try to put a stop to the psycho drama of FAN WAR mania.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 am

Be for warned; in the morning if you go to idol forums and check in Adams forum to see the Atlanta thread for Pics and videos it may be locked of not there anymore. I guess the people there didn't learn anything from the crazyness that ensued in other tour threads when they decided to go and post critical post about the site ONTD_AI and the people who post there,(calling some of them crazy and delusional cause someone said on that site they knew Adam's cousin or something liker that).. A few people did just this and now posters from the site found out and now they are spamming the Atlanta tour thread. Seriously i don't know what this site they are from is but they are FREAKING out of their freaking minds so scary. If i had the guts I would go on the tour thread and tell them to stop talking about this site and the folks on it but i am scared of the spammers, so i am just going to stay away. ETA: It has been mentioned by the people on the Adam forum that the people on this site are Kris, Adam, Anoop and Matt fans.

I pray the mods come on there and get rid of all that stuff so the thread can stay up and you guys can get the videos and pics you want! If you guys stick to everything up to page 47 you may find stuff but that is the page they started saying stuff about this other site and the members and it is like page 49 the crap hits the fan so don't even try finding any VIDEOS OR ADAM PICS on there from 49 on. I doubt it will stay open or be there as i said so maybe they will start a new thread for pics and video later on.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 am

Thanks for letting us know. People at ONTD have a very TWOP style of posting and they all try to outdo each other in what they think is "funny" and cleaver Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:12 am

Firecracker wrote:
Thanks for letting us know. People at ONTD have a very TWOP style of posting and they all try to outdo each other in what they think is "funny" and cleaver Rolling Eyes

I hate that kind of posting. Snark comes off as hurtful to many people and there is nothing amusing about it. That's why I've never been a real fan of CH either. It is milder that TWoP but I still don't care for it.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 am

Double post but I'm po'd this morning still about all the crap being thrown at Adam onstage. If it must be thrown, Slow Ride and the Bowie set are more suited to it, but last night some idiot threw a bra at him during Starlight and he messed it up. Like please let him have a couple of songs where he doesn't have to worry about projectiles from the audience! This whole thing is ridiculous and it's becoming more about who can outdo each other rather than listen to his sing or watch him perform. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS Empty

Back to top Go down

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next