Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO

Go down 
+6
Potsie
canear
Sky
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 pm

It's so nice to watch those performances again from the concert. Those are WAY better than what I was able to get with the crappy video cam on my phone. You can't see anything on mine but the sound is pretty good. If you want to see (hear) them Angel I've got them up on facebook. I really loved Stefano's Grenade. It was sooooooooo GOOD. He really does a fantastic job on that song.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 am

Someone posted these of Stefano and Haley singing backup to Lauren. They were posted cause they were said to have cute moments in theme which they did but dang look at them. Both look so tired and to be quite honest ready to have it all end. This one was from a show in August so yeah I can imagine they were just counting the days till the last show.

https://youtu.be/u9dn27e56y8

I will post the second one when she post it.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82194
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 pm

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

How exciting for Stefano! I think he made a real impression on tour. I know I was quite surprised how much stage presence he had.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

That's great news. Way to go Stefano.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Saw the news earlier and I am very happy for him. Maybe since he signed with a management company maybe something could be happening on a label front. I wouldn't even care if it was a indy label. I just want Stefano to be able to make a cd.

UPDATE: EW reports that currently, Stefano isn’t signed to a label, but according to a source at 19 Entertainment, he is “in the studio” and working on music. He shares a manager with Drake…

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Well that's definitely got to be a good sign re Stefano being in the studio. Maybe there's no label right now but the fact that he's working show lots of promise!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Oh Shannon ........... BIG NEWS!!! cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a4WxWi_cTpI

Congrats to Stefano!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes many congrats to Stefano!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti

So excited for him and can't wait for a cd from him.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Stefano was at a Christmas parade tonight. Have found out that Lizzie is working with Stefano to. I do not mind at all. As long as she is still with Kris to I am happy that Stefano has her to.

#American Idol's Stefano is singing at Xmas Parade. He said he had a great time when they were in PH. http://yfrog.com/ntx9meqj

#snapcracklypop Haha, thanks! [b]Stefano's w/ Lizzie so of course I asked about Kris. She said he'll have a show here once the album's done.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw something earlier that said it was the Hollywood Christmas Parade.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm

MichaelOrland:
Feels like reunion time hearing @STEFANOLANGONE Sing it!!!
https://twitter.com/#!/MichaelOrland/status/143550020501770240/photo/1

Very cute pic of Fano and Michael.

Stefano sang O Holy Night at the Trevor Project event. I pray we get video.

ETA: It is being tweeted that Fano,(As well as Kris), got mad love for their performance. SteFano got the first Standing O of the night cheers cheers cheers Go Stefano

Some awesome tweets I love you

@ChrisTrondsen Chris Trondsen
OH MY GOD. My GOD. Just saw Stefano Langone from American Idol sing live. He got a standing O! His voice is AMAZING! #Chills
@STEFANOLANGONE

ChrisTrondsen Chris Trondsen
@STEFANOLANGONE Good interviewing u tonight on the carpet. Just saw u perform. My GOD. We knew u were good on Idol but live is even better!

@RealNadiaB: OMG! Kris Allen and Stephen Langone from American Idol just performed and was UNBELIEVABLE! Wow... #TrevorProject

She didn't spell Fano's name right but hey she gave an awesome compliment so all is good.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Another very cute picture!

Michael is such an awesome guy. He's always so supportive.

How great for Stefano to get such an overwhelming exciting response!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I love seeing Stefano getting this.

Yep I love Michael cause of how he is with the Idol Alumni. He and Debra Byrd are always like Proud parents to the alums. As you said always so supportive.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Sean Hayes,(From Will and Grace), just tweeted this about Stefano throwconfetti throwconfetti

theseanhayes Sean Hayes
Had such an amazing time at #TrevorLive tonight. I was so honored to be part of the evening. BTW, @STEFANOLANGONE was INCREDIBLE.

Thank you Sean for tweeting this. Video needed please.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 pm

It's not a great visual but his vocals are awesome!

O Holy Night! from last night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=239JmI4pt5U#!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82194
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Indeed!! Put's that performance of Clay's last night to shame! That was simply stunning!!!

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
flipe4u

flipe4u

Number of posts : 1546

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Thanks for the youtube link, Canear.
Ho;ly Cow!!! I can't believe I loved it so much!
Just WOWWW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Canear thank you so much for finding this. I have been waiting all day to see and hear Stefano sing. I heard and saw Kris's performance when I was on my break and I watched it like 10 times just during the time I was sitting there I love you

Am listening to it now and that is the Stefano I love. That is the Stefano that sang "I Need You Now" for the Wild Card and won my heart. He is brilliant. The notes he hits; just freaking WOW WOW WOW. God Bless you Fano.

I have told people since Idol how good he really is and some didn't believe until now. He soared singing last night cheers

TEDDY PLEASE MAKE ME A MP3 of this.
Stefano needs to record this song some day. I love that he is singing my favorite Christmas song ever.

Eta: Thrilled he sang the whole song and didn't leave out a verse that constantly gets cut for some reason.

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm

You're very welcome Shannon! I knew you were looking for it and as soon as I saw it I brought it over. He sounded totally amazing! I'm so glad he has a record deal because he worked really hard during the AI tour and is now getting his chance. I love you Hopefully you get to see him perform live some day!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:39 pm

I hope I get to see him live to. I love the guy :)

This is so awesome. This is a quote from one of the articles from last night. Eonline posted the article.

But it was former American Idol hopeful Stefano Langone who stole the show—and received a standing ovation—with a truly jaw-dropping performance of "O Holy Night."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/miley_cyrus_glee_stars_sing_lady_gaga/278508#ixzz1fjK0GjT0

SO Happy for Fano cheers This is good stuff that needs to be put out there to get him really noticed. Stefano is getting some of the respect he has worked hard to get.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Holy moly. That was gorgeous. His voice just soared!!! Wow. Incredible performance by Stefano. No wonder so many last night who attended were going off their rockers!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 pm

It cracks me up reading some post on the youtube comments area or on Mj's or even Idol Forums. Some are saying Damm I didn't know that Stefano could sing like that or really put out an emotional performance. Jeez did they not watch any of the tour videos and did they not see him sing when he got picked by Jennifer for the Wild Card sing off. He was emotional as you are going to get with the song he was singing. He was amazing then and he was breathtaking and Brilliant on this night. I have to say it again I am so freaking proud of him. Fano brought his A game for this event and he just let his voice soar to the Heavens. I pray that we get some of this soaring to the Heaven's on his cd. I would not of wanted to be the person who had to follow his performance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next