Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Music Adventures

Go down 
+9
dancingdigits
AngelWings
canear
teddyhugz
aerwin
janice
Firecracker
Sky
horselaydee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Oh my gosh canear what an awesome night for you!!!!! Front row seats and both meeting Theo and getting your CD signed by him!!! It couldn't have been better than that!

I'm so happy and excited for you. Just way cool! Theo sounds like an absolute doll too. Just "awww" to him telling you to drive safe. What a sweetie!

Now when is this other tour he's supposed to go on and I can I make a trip up there to go with you????

Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Canear, it sounds like the night was awesome!! I'm not real familiar with Theo but he sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:47 pm

He sure is awesome! It was such a treat to be able to attend a show in a small venue like this where there isn't all the craziness and they feel free to be able to meet all the fans. I commented to my friends it was so nice that there was no drama. It was just a plain good time!

Quote :
Now when is this other tour he's supposed to go on and I can I make a trip up there to go with you????

Well there are only 4 dates that I can see so far and none I can go to. Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Icon_cry When they add more, I'll let you know teddy! That would be way cool if you could come up here!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Only 4 dates? Well, I hope more will be added and that there will be one you CAN do! Crossing fingers!

Hey I've always wanted to go up to Canada! It's absolutely gorgeous there.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Only 4 dates? Well, I hope more will be added and that there will be one you CAN do! Crossing fingers!

I know. I was surprised there were only 4 but I'm sure they'll be adding more.....and you are welcome here any time!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 pm

teddyhugz wrote:

The places that I have been to in Canada are really beautiful. Nova Scotia being my absolute favorite places! I have a friend in Toronto that I visit sometimes too, and that's always fun.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Sky wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

The places that I have been to in Canada are really beautiful. Nova Scotia being my absolute favorite places! I have a friend in Toronto that I visit sometimes too, and that's always fun.

Even I've never been to Nova Scotia but I have heard it is very beautiful there. I must get there some day!

I live only an hour west of Toronto.......that's so cool you've been in my area!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm

My friend lives in Pickering, so I've seen a few of the touristy places of Toronto and we did Niagara Falls and it's surrounding areas. I'd love to go back to both NS and Toronto.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:34 am

canear wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

I know. I was surprised there were only 4 but I'm sure they'll be adding more.....and you are welcome here any time!

Thanks canear!!! Heee I love having friends all over the world! It's so much fun!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

canear wrote:
Sky wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

Even I've never been to Nova Scotia but I have heard it is very beautiful there. I must get there some day!

I live only an hour west of Toronto.......that's so cool you've been in my area!

My uncle and his family live in Canada,(He pretty much was the only member of the family,(my moms family), to move away Canada). I do not know where in Canada they live though.. I would like ot go visit there to see him.

Shannon Live Music Adventures - Page 4 223329 Live Music Adventures - Page 4 852399
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82191

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 am

What a fab night Canear! So happy for you! He seems to be a great guy :D

I've never had front row to any concert No

Live Music Adventures - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:03 am

Sky wrote:
My friend lives in Pickering, so I've seen a few of the touristy places of Toronto and we did Niagara Falls and it's surrounding areas. I'd love to go back to both NS and Toronto.

I just drove through Pickering last week! It's a small world.

I'd love for all of you to come visit up here sometime.

Quote :
What a fab night Canear! So happy for you! He seems to be a great guy Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I've never had front row to any concert Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Kopfschuettel

Thanks FC! Yep he's great! I'm going to see if I can track down some pics and video from last night so you all can see. I think he and Matt G would get along great since he was wearing a fedora all during the show and changed to another one for the autograph signing! So, so cute!

No front row? Your day will come! Everyone has to sit their at least once!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 am

Yeah........I found a Youtube of one of the songs from last night! Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Icon_cheers The sound isn't the greatest but the video is quite good and close. teddy, would it be possible for you to rip it for me? Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDF4sCbR8mQ

.....and here is a whole treasure trove of Theo videos from recent performances! I love this person who has been following him around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZk2A05mZ68&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Those are some of the best vids I've seen!! He's very good, the songs are just a bit slow for me though.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Sky wrote:
Those are some of the best vids I've seen!! He's very good, the songs are just a bit slow for me though.

Yeah I don't know why they've only posted these. He does perform more upbeat music, some of best songs last night were upbeat. Maybe they'll turn up later!

Whoever is taking these vids is very good, I agree!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Oh my those are really, really great videos canear!!! Many of them are in HD too. Would you like me to save anymore of them besides the one? I can save them all in HD. They'll be really pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Oh my those are really, really great videos canear!!! Many of them are in HD too. Would you like me to save anymore of them besides the one? I can save them all in HD. They'll be really pretty!!!

Sure teddy that would be great! I'll let you pick which ones. I'm going to try to find more. There has to be more than just these out there!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Cool. I'm on it then!

Now if only they would stop being a pain and actually save.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:35 pm

canear, here you go. The video of Manhattan Blue.

It's in mp4 format.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ro57q
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Here is video for Wait For You from Toronto.

Also in mp4 format.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zcyhk3
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks teddy! Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Herz You're the best! I'm going to get my friend to burn these for me.

I found another song from last night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbQsWF5YqjY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Your welcome! I'm doing a few more too. Should have them up later. :D
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 pm

All mp4 format.

I'm Gonna Say
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sbvmef

Let Go
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cq1j57

Superman
http://www.sendspace.com/file/omof9l

When I Said Goodbye (different version from the one you posted.)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3c3qd2
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 am

canear, here's the video from your concert of When I Said Goodbye. Sorry it took me a couple of days to upload it. Enjoy it!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nye4gg
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 pm

teddy, thanks again so much for converting these!

I found another one!

Theo covering Coldplay's Fix You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZujWA37VROU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Music Adventures
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next