Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC

Go down 
+6
canear
WISCathy
claytoncavaliers
foreveryoung
teddyhugz
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81953
Registration date : 2008-08-09

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC Empty
PostSubject: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:46 am

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39626
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Three days earlier! At least that's what I read. cheers
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Yes, it's back to Sunday nights instead of Wednesday nights.

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 pm

I can't hardly wait. woohoo
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 pm

I watched last night's episode - Miranda Lambert - and man SOOOOO much awsome footage is shown. I mean Adam's gorgeous face is going to on the screen the full freaking hour!!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Awesome. Sunday will probably be a much better night for it!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:24 pm

I KNOW!!! I cannot wait to see it and tape it for repeat viewings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am

ADDING THIS HERE:

Quote :
Adam Lambert Says He Won't Get Married
Tuesday – August 02, 2011

Now that gay marriage is legal in NY state, everybody is placing bets on which gay celebrities will be hopping on a plane to say their vows there. But take your money off of Adam Lambert! Us Weekly talked with the openly gay pop star and American Idol alum about his new episode of VH1 Behind The Music (premiering this Sunday, August 7, at 10 p.m.) and squeezed in a question about his new boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen. Here's what the infamously open Lambert had to say about marriage for himself

US: Why did you decide to take part in VH1 Behind the Music?

AL: I have seen previous episodes and it has always been something I have been interested in. I did not have any doubts about doing the show because I had previously done E! True Hollywood Story, which was more biographical. This episode focuses more on my music.

US: What will we see in the episode?

AL: The episode will portray a deeper, more personal view of my life. I was not always happy go lucky and things weren't always easy. At times things were difficult and confusing. Coming out of American Idol I was thrown into the spotlight so quickly and I faced many obstacles. I am finally starting to feel comfortable in this industry and in my own skin. The fans will get to see how I feel. There wasn't anything that was off limits for this episode because I am pretty open with my fans. I spoke about a lot.

US: What obstacles have you faced on your journey of becoming an entertainer?

AL: I haven't really faced many obstacles. I had a great, easy upbringing. I came out of the closet at eighteen and my family was supportive of me. I participated in numerous extracurricular activities and I was involved in the arts, which was an understanding environment. The only thing I found difficult was when I had to audition for the part of a romantically involved straight man because I had a hard time feeling comfortable and understanding the role. On the episode I talk about my experimentation with drugs but it didn't really affect my career in any way.

US: Do you think your sexual orientation has affected your career?

AL: It has caused controversy and at first I got nervous. This is a tricky career path, especially since most musicians aren't as open as I am. At first I thought, did I go too far? Was this a mistake? I realized I have to trust my gut and be myself. I can't please everyone.

US: What is your relationship like with boyfriend Sauli Koskinen? Any marriage plans yet?

AL: I don't like to talk about my relationship so if you see pictures of us out to dinner together, then great! I don't see myself getting married in the future.

US: When will we hear new music from you?

AL: I have been busy in the studio writing and recording so that has been taking up most of my time. I have had a lot of time to reflect on my journey. I have learned and grown and evolved. I am proud of the strides I've made. I am thinking the album will be out in the fall.

US: Can you describe the material on your upcoming album?

AL: This album is different in that is has a more serious tone. There is definitely fun, upbeat music on there too. This album has a thread of honesty in that it is real and personal. On this album I let people in further. It is an autobiographical album that portrays my dreams and aspirations. There are also some songs that deal with heartache and love. Whereas my old album was fun, campy, and over the top, this album is more contemporary and honest. The last album was more of a fantasy and this album is a search for my identity.

US: Any upcoming plans?

AL: I will be in New York recording the album. Lately I have had more involvement with different sociopolitical campaigns like The Trevor Project and Do Something. There is a quote in the VH1 Behind the Scenes special where I say, "I feel like I am an entertainer, not a politician." Beforehand I was leery about commenting on certain things but I am now more comfortable voicing my opinion on issues like marriage equality.

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks for all of this info! Got my calendar marked for Sunday night!!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 pm

I applaud him for being that honest, I am a firm believer that marriage should be done only when you are completely sure and have enjoyed the single life to the max so you will have no regrets later on.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41944

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 pm

I think he's already enjoyed the single life to the max from the sounds of things but he's just waiting until his career is totally stable before committing. His mind could very well change after this next CD.

For Sauli to have virtually moved to the US, I think they're pretty committed and it's just a matter of time. That being said, not everyone has to get married. I never have and don't have any plans to. I don't regret it at all.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

That is true Canear. Marriage isn't for everybody. My BIL never got married and I don't think he ever will. He is 59. I think they are in a committed relationship right now but no doubt Adam is not ready to say it's forever at this point. The entertainment business is very tough on relationships. Some of the show biz marriages I was sure would last - didn't...

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Looks like someone was misquoted again!

Quote :
adamlambert Adam Lambert
Not in the NEAR future. Get it right.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

...and......someone is po'd! highfive

Quote :
@adamlambert
Adam Lambert This is why imma keep my mouth shut when asked about my relationship… Please Don’t fuck w me tabloids!!!

...and looks like they're tag-teaming! lol!

Quote :
@saulikoskinen1
saulikoskinen Marriage! not yet! stupid question! good answer. hahah! yay!
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:50 pm

I love it!!!!!!!!! I love how Adam sets things straight right away when tabloids/press/fans get things wrong!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Love me feisty Adam, cheers he is so right stooopid tabloids anyway.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm

That and Sauli is so darn cute with his English. I can just picture the two of them together teaching each other their language. blushing
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Lots of laughter, I'm sure...............
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

And kissing! Lots of kissing! I love you

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

That too! Wink

Gosh they're having some fun with this!

Quote :
saulikoskinen1 saulikoskinen
Now I am sooooo sad because I just found the perfect white wedding dress

...and I certainly wouldn't call this person crazy for making this statement!

Quote :
Call me crazy, but I'm getting the distinct feeling those two are madly in love with each other.

......because I totally believe they are! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Soooo, cute...............♥
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Heee Sauli is adorable with that tweet! Adam retweeted it too so I think he liked it! lol!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Firecracker wrote:
And kissing! Lots of kissing! I love you

And lots of ...........and more of that............ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh, I'm sure more than laughter, but I can just picture the two of them laughing over learning the languages..................not saying what else I can picture! Twisted Evil glittergirl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next