Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC

Go down 
+6
canear
WISCathy
claytoncavaliers
foreveryoung
teddyhugz
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Awwww......................Adam.....♥

Really, for any Gay person who has had to struggle with their identity and acceptance. I can't even imagine........
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

So special and so moving.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 am

I just viewed the clip, and tears are still streaming down my face! Crying or Very sad No young person should have to go through such heartbreak! No Adam is an incredible role model for all young people out there who are currently struggling with the same situation. Here's an article that expresses that:

http://idolator.com/5963051/adam-lambert-vh1-behind-the-music-preview

So proud of him! loving
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82191

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

I'm so proud of him too!!! I hope many young people who are struggling watch the special and feel hope.

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 pm

I really loved seeing pics I'd never seen before...like Adam with a buzz cut, of all things. That voice was always there, though...an incredible gift. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi, DD! His voice is indeed an incredible gift!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 pm

OK! Exclusive

Adam Lambert Shares “Good News” — “I Am in Love”
August 5th, 2011 2:40 pm / Author: rlevine

Facebook
Twitter
Email This

It’s been over two years since Adam Lambert first appeared on American Idol. Since then he’s been through a lot, including a hit record, a tour, and dealing with the media. With his new VH1 Behind the Music episode airing this weekend, Adam talked to OK! exclusively about some of his journey up until now.

OK! NEWS: AMERICAN IDOL’S HALEY REINHART TALKS TOP 3 WITH SCOTTY & LAUREN; ALL THE ADAM LAMBERT LOVE

Adam’s road post-Idol hasn’t been perfect. He shared with OK!: “I think a lot of the controversies that have surrounded my experience…. I think part of the reason why they’re controversies is because I don’t always get to communicate my point of view or where I was coming from, and I think the special really allows me to do that.”

“One of the things I find a little interesting is how much people want to focus on my sexuality,” Adam explained. “To this day, I guess, I’m starting to understand it more and more — that it’s just something that people find interesting. To me, it’s not something I think about actively. I struggled with my identity when I was a teenager, right before I came out. That was a very hard time to deal with that.

“I’ve had a couple moments in my career where there’s been some hiccups, but other than that I’ve had a pretty easy time with it,” he admitted. “And it’s funny how much people sensationalize it, especially in the media. But that’s entertainment.”

OK! NEWS: ADAM LAMBER ADMITS HE HASN’T WATCHED THIS SEASON’S AMERICAN IDOL YET

Was there anything that was off-limits in his new special? Only one thing!

“I think maybe my dating life,” Adam admitted. “I’ve tried to keep that somewhat sacred, as far as that privacy. It’s the one thing I have, you know? I think that’s not uncommon. A lot of people try to keep that private, but the good news is that I am in love, so that’s a good place to be. It’s a great time to be making music, I’ll tell you.”

Adam says fans can expect new music starting soon: “I don’t have a release date yet. Fans will be able to hear some new music in the fall. Something new is coming in the fall so stay tuned!

“With this album, I think that now that I have become a little bit more adjusted to the lifestyle, and having experienced what I have experienced over the past two years — touring and being on a tour bus and performing for fans all over the world and getting to know myself a little bit better as well — I think this album reflects that. It’s more personal I think… this album is potentially more honest. It’s a bit more of a reveal of who I am underneath the surface. I think people are very quick to judge a book by its cover.

“Hopefully this album will give people a little more insight into both my positive side and my negative side. Things that are really happy and joyful and things that are a little bit sad and haunting. ”

For more on Adam, be sure to check out his Behind the Music special this Sunday at 10

https://youtu.be/4q5_nPgXchc
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

That was excellent!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
“I think maybe my dating life,” Adam admitted. “I’ve tried to keep that somewhat sacred, as far as that privacy. It’s the one thing I have, you know? I think that’s not uncommon. A lot of people try to keep that private, but the good news is that I am in love, so that’s a good place to be. It’s a great time to be making music, I’ll tell you.”

That right there is my favorite part of the entire article.

I love you
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:14 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:

That right there is my favorite part of the entire article.

I love you

Mine too! blushing
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am

While it is a great message to get out there, I'm disappointed as well, that there isn't more about the music.........and they talk about the AMA's again? ignore
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 am

I'll take an hour of Adam anyway I can get him!!! Laughing

She says it is positive. I actually think this is going to help people like my mom who firmly believe it is a lifestyle choice. I think she needs to watch him talk about how he struggled at 12 and created a "persona".

I am very much excited about this special!!

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm

That's a pretty good review from Lyndsey. It does make me look forward to the special even more, which is a major plus. However, I am slightly disappointed to hear that they chronicle so much of Adam's being gay. I know it's really important right now though for those like Adam who is in the business and has come far to reach out to those younger ones in the world who are struggling. They need to know it's going to be okay. Judging by the review it does appear it was done very well and gives off a lot of positivity. I'm sure it's also very important to Adam too. I only wish that it was more about the music.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 am

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!!

woohoo

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 am

Yes it is! yippee
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

I'm going to record it, so I can always have it!

It's been so long since we recorded anything, I hope we remember how! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am

VHS or DVR? I only have VHS. It repeats again an hour later so if you goof it up the first time you have a second chance Laughing

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 am

Here is the full schedule for the show!

Anywho, the VH-1 AL BTM Schedule (EST):
http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/vh1/daily.jhtml
Tonight: 10:00 p.m., Midnight
Aug. 8: 2:00 a.m.
Aug. 9: 2:00 p.m.
Aug. 10: 3:00 a.m.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

I want it on a DVD, so a DVR. We'll do a dry run this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 am

Oh yes, a DVD would be much nicer to have! I don't think we have what we need for that shrugging

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 am

I can't wait for the Show tonight!!! It repeats here at 11 pm!! Ruth is going to watch it, too!

throwconfetti
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 pm

For some reason our DVR isn't accepting VH1 for recording?????? I don't dare question whether he has it hooked up right! affraid We've used it before but with a different TV. Maybe things are different now with everything digital or HD? We'll keep trying, but I'll be watching. Maybe he can record it on VHS then transfer it to a DVD.....hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Good luck trying to figure that all out Sky. I hope something ends up working so you can record it!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:31 pm

For any west coasters like myself who would like to watch it via ustream................

Quote :
GlamOfTheOpera Johanna
by LightLoveAdam
Thank you!! RT @its_JustCarter: Link for #AdamBehindTheMusic live stream - http://bit.ly/pVjW8X
11 hours ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC   ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM LAMBERT: BEHIND THE MUSIC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next