Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Music Adventures

Go down 
+9
dancingdigits
AngelWings
canear
teddyhugz
aerwin
janice
Firecracker
Sky
horselaydee
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:59 am

Glad you enjoyed the Madonna show Aerwin! I love her dancing skills and choreography. I think she really knows how to put on an excellent show. Did she wear some killer costumes?

Personally, I don't care for arms quite as muscular as that...I like a little more softness to a woman's body. I think toned, but not overly muscular arms are much better than veiny, Popeye arms like Madonna's.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

aerwin

Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am

She had some really cool costumes. One was kinda like a boxer. I'm still going to try for the arms. My sister said Oh no here we go again , something else to be obessed about.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 am

Well, sadly there are no worries about me becoming obsessed with exercise! I hate it! Evil or Very Mad I so envy those people who are all gun-ho about working out.

Live Music Adventures - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Since FC told me to post in this particular thread then here you go.

I went to see NKOTB (New Kids On The Block) last night. It was my 5th time seeing them. The show was amazing! So much fun. I don't have time to do a report right now but in the mean time here's a link to see my photos from the show.

If you want to see my pictures go here.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17575739/bf66ef2/07-11-09_Irvine_Verizon_Wireless.html
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Thanks Teddy! I can't wait for your full report!

I think it is so cool that you have seen them 5 times. I remember them being popular when my boys were really little.

Live Music Adventures - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41957
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Great pictures! Wow they're sure not kids any more......then again neither am I! They all look great!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Thanks ladies!! Yep I was 7th row from the stage on the far left (looking at the stage). So I was very close to them! The first couple of pictures in the album are of Jesse McCartney. He opened up for them.

I wish I had been able to take more pictures, but I filled up the rest of memory card and had no more room left. Plus, I wanted to just enjoy this show too knowing it could potentially be the last time I would see them. There's no telling whether this is the end or not. I'm hoping it won't be though, but it's going to be a while before they do something else.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 am

I just got home from seeing Bucky Covington,(Season 5 of AI), in Concert. He was at the Santa Barbara County Fair. He and the whole group were amazing. His twin brother Rockey is in the group Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Smile

Just so you know I saw Bucky up close. I was right at the front behind the barricade,(I was up close cause when I am at the seats I can't see a damn thing cause everybody stands in front of me so I thought this year I wasn't going to go through the damn hearing the show but not seeing it. When I saw people standing up there before the show I asked someone if they would be aloud to stay there and the person said yes so I said I am going to try my luck and see what happens. I am glad I went up there cause I got to see all of them sooooooooo well; unbelievable!!!), that was in front of the stage. For some reason Bucky liked hanging at the section I was at and he even came down on the ground and got on the barricade and was shaking hands with us,(he did that three different times Laughing . I got to shake his hand. Even though it was
so cool I was kind of scared cause all these hands were going over my head cause of people trying to get to him. He is very good looking and sexy drool2 I love his
hair so much. He totally works the stage and has fun with crowd. He said he has to make more trips to Santa Maria to perform Live Music Adventures - Page 2 SmileI hope he does cause I would indeed go see him again. His band mates loved the section I was in to cause when Bucky was introducing him he said "lets come over here to these ladies here". He pointed to me and
the other ladies behind me. I think we were the most enthusiastic of the crowd so we got the loving Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Wink I got to meet two of the guitar players after the show and got to shake their hands and got one of their autographs. The guy is really hot; he is bald and so so nice. When he said my name I tell ya my knees went weak. He has a sexy voice. I did not get to meet Bucky or Rockey but that is okay cause I did get to shake Bucky's hand earlier.

The show was a blast and I again am so happy that I went.

Bucky and his band totally rock Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Clap-1Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Clap-1Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Clap-1Live Music Adventures - Page 2 CheerleaderLive Music Adventures - Page 2 CheerleaderLive Music Adventures - Page 2 CheerleaderLive Music Adventures - Page 2 BowLive Music Adventures - Page 2 BowLive Music Adventures - Page 2 Bow

ETA: standing up for two hours straight is so not easy. My feet and legs are KILLING ME. In San Diego I will be sitting for a lot of it. I can't do this for a whole concert again unless it is Adam or Kris,(or someone else I truly love and adore), I am not sitting to be rude to the first half of the group I just have to keep myself from being in extreme pain! Oh one other thing that hurts is my throat. Buckey got us screaming a lot and so I am a bit hoarse. I will be fine for Saturday
though :)

ETA: sadly I have no pics of any of this :( My phone don't have a camera and of course I didn't have a camera with me. I went to the fair right after work!!

ETA: Said New cd comes out September 8th. Some of the new songs from it are outstanding!

Shannon
praying :angel3:

Last edited by AngelWings on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

Yayyyyyy!!!!! I was thinking of you all night wondering how the concert was going. Seems like you had quite the great time!!! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. That's very neat about getting to shake Bucky's hand and also meeting some of the band members after the show. You lucky, lucky girl!!! Way to go.

I hope those legs of yours feel better though! Standing up for so long can definitely bring on the pain especially when you have bad knees like you do. But I'm sure it was all worth it!!!

I guess your Santa Maria made quite the impression on him if he wants to return in the future. I hope that he does so you can see him again!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Yayyyyyy!!!!! I was thinking of you all night wondering how the concert was going. Seems like you had quite the great time!!! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. That's very neat about getting to shake Bucky's hand and also meeting some of the band members after the show. You lucky, lucky girl!!! Way to go.

I hope those legs of yours feel better though! Standing up for so long can definitely bring on the pain especially when you have bad knees like you do. But I'm sure it was all worth it!!!

I guess your Santa Maria made quite the impression on him if he wants to return in the future. I hope that he does so you can see him again!

Ugh standing for that long was killer BUT I wouldn't of given it up for the world cause it was so exciting being so close to all the action and being able to see everything,(for once), and actually getting to have Bucky there like at your side. All I had to do was reach out and touch him,(that is how close he was to me when he came to the ground and stood on the barricade railings. I didn't reach out and touch him by the way for two reasons. It wouldn't of been polite and two I was saving myself from accidently getting hit by people trying to touch him. ). In saying what I did yes I wouldn't give this experience up for the world I really don't think I can do it again unless the concert is on a weekend and when I haven't been on my feet all day as it is,(went to work before the show). My poor knees just can't take it. I will be standing for Alli. Adam and Kris though. I will not sit for them!!

The band members I talked to were so sweet. The first guy I talked to shook my hand and then called me "Darlen,(you know like Darling but with a twang)" it was so sweet. Then the other guy had said he would let me have an autograph if i had something for him to write on so I dug through my bags to find anything. Luckly I found a clean piece of white paper. I called to him after I found it and he stopped doing stuff on the stage and came and sat down and Asked me my name. While he was signing I just told him how amazing the show was and how great Bucky and all of them were and he smiled a big smile while saying thanks. He handed me my paper back with the autograph and went in search of a sharpie to sign someones boot! He came back a bit later and did that and shook all our hands. I said thank you for being so nice and told him again how awesome they all were and he said "Thank you Shannon". I almost fell when he said that cause my knees went totally weak. I don't know why. Just the way he said my name was way way way hot and sexy :lovepant: plus he smiled this beautiful smile and I was a goner. I have to find a pic of this guy. You guys probably think me weird going all fan girly over one of the band members. He was just hot!!!

Oh I have to say this; if you get a chance to see Bucky and the guys do it. You will not ever regret it. He puts on a fabulous show. He makes you love him with his energy, playfulness and sexiness. He really is sexy. All the dancing around had the gals going crazy. He is a huge flirt and I think that is one reasone he goes up on the barricades near the female fans. He wants to be close. He was throwing us kisses the last time he did that. And we ate it up fainting

Fabulous evening :)

I do think we made a good impression on him and really made him feel welcome!! For him to want to come back is totally awesome!

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

Awww what a fun and exciting night for you! Woohoo!!!!

This is so off topic and FC I apologize, but Angel you did say you liked Vanilla Coke Zero right? Because if that's what it was then I found it at my work. Of course we only have the 12 pack but hopefully that will be okay. Although I don't think you'd drink all 12 in two days. LOL Otherwise I'll just get a 6 pack of diet coke.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Awww what a fun and exciting night for you! Woohoo!!!!

This is so off topic and FC I apologize, but Angel you did say you liked Vanilla Coke Zero right? Because if that's what it was then I found it at my work. Of course we only have the 12 pack but hopefully that will be okay. Although I don't think you'd drink all 12 in two days. LOL Otherwise I'll just get a 6 pack of diet coke.

Yes very fun and exciting nite. It would of been better with a freaking camera but what can you do. I will have memories of his inside my head and of course my one autgraph.

Sweetie yes Vanilla Coke Zero is what I said I liked. Thank you and very very cool that you were able to find it. No i don't think i would drink the whole 12 pack in two days.

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 am

Sounds like an awesome time Angel!!

I loved Bucky on the AI! Hope he has lots of success with his new CD! He is super cute and I always LOVED his hair!!!

That vanilla Coke sounds yummy! Send the extra cans my way! Laughing

Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Because of my artificial hips and revision surgeries, I can't stand for long. During Clay's first tour with Kelly Clarkson, I sat during the opening act and Kelly's show, but stood the entire time for Clay. I was on the floor, 7th row near center! So everyone was standing the entire time and I couldn't see a thing when I was sitting, but I knew it would be impossible for me to stand that long...so I just did it for the part that was the most important to me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

I liked Bucky too. It sounds like you had an awesome time!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 am

DAVID COOK AT THE MUSIC BOX AT FONDA IN HOLLYWOOD, CA 9/9/09

Just got home!!!!

IT WAS THE MOST FREAKING AWESOMEST ROCKING CONCERT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST THE BEST! OMG!

David is such an incredible performer. SERIOUSLY! You have got no ding dang idea just how freaking fantastic he is. NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HOLY CRAP CAN HE PLAY THE FUDGE OUT OF THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND I'M IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THE GUITAR PLAYERS. DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE BUT HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the songs he did....

Lie
Come Back To Me
Light On
Declaration
Daily Anthem
HOT FOR TEACHER (RAAAAWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!) SO DAMN SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heroes
Mr Sensitive
I Did It For You
Kiss On The Neck

And oh crap there were a few others too but I can't remember. One song is from like the 80's or 90's. Damn, it's right on the tip of my tongue too. Ugh!!!! I'm sure it'll come to me to later. I hope!!

I had the most awesome spot too! I was right on the very left side of the stage. I was like the 3rd person deep but with a GREAT VIEW!

I GOT THE BEST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No time to upload them now. It's too late and I'm tired but at the same time I'm totally WIRED too!!!! As if you couldn't tell? HA!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and guess what? I HAD AN APPLETINI!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DANG YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One special highlight when David performed Lie at one point in the song he backed completely away from the microphone. The whole place went completely silent and the band stopped playing and he just sang accapella. Oh my word. It was simply beautiful. I dang near cried. Totally ripped your heart out and got it stomped on. He introduced the song by saying it was for an Ex girlfriend who he didn't particularly care for at the moment. Complete gut punch.

Sigh.

Sooooo......

IF ANY OF YOU EVER HAS THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM LIVE DO IT!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T I WILL PERSONALLY COME KICK YOUR BOOTAY! GOT IT??? OKAY!!!!

canear you're close to Montreal aren't you? He's doing a show there Oct 2rd or 3rd. Not sure which but anyways if you like him at all GO!

ALRIGHT that's it for the night. Going to go try and unwind a little bit here.

DAVID COOK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 am

Remembered a few more songs.

The oldie song I was thinking of is Dying In Your Arms Tonight (Loved it!!!!)

I'm also pretty sure he did Straight Ahead. That's from his pre-Idol album Analog Heart.

And I want to say he did Bar-Ba-Sol too.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 am

Glad you had an awesome time!! Cookie is an amazingly talented guy!

I love Ryan Star!! He was my pick on Rock Star-Super Nova.

I will watch the vids a little later as I have to get ready for the kids now!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Waaaaaaa

I just looked at my pictures and they're all so dark and grainy.

Live Music Adventures - Page 2 853214

I'll see what I can salvage and put up. This is gonna take me a while.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Ugh I had just made a post filled with individual links to a lot of David videos from last night and it got zapped. So anyways if you go here to this person's youtube channel you'll find them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/shellberry77#play/uploads
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 am

thank you

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:57 am

Friday, September 18, 2009 Staples Center Los Angeles

PINK is one fabulous performer! I've always loved her and this is the first time I've ever seen her in concert. The first I'd have the opportunity at least. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew she would be pretty fantastic. Boy was she ever!!! Not only is she awesome and can rock out a song, but the way she emotes during the slower songs is outstanding. Oh my gosh I actually found myself riveted in my seat quite a few times. The way she thrusts her emotions into a song without no fear or hesitancy just gets you and pulls on your heart. Holy smokes. She can sing like nobody's business. She was breathtaking and truly mesmerizing. I loved those ballads.

Family Portrait (about her parents) about broke me. I can kind of relate to it so it was a stake through the heart moment. I loved the way she played with the one guitar player for "Please Don't Leave Me". She like acts out the song with him. Very fun but at the same time still very raw. She did "I Don't Believe You" which is one of Adam's favorite songs. I have to say it's one of mine too. She really broke that sung up doing it acoustic, she played the guitar, and slowing it down even more. She made it very intimate. This was at the point in the show where she calmed it down. It was truly terrific. During this part of the concert she also did Trouble, which sounded great stripped down. It was different, but I still liked it. I liked it a lot actually! Then she did two other songs including Dear Mr. President. The best!!!! I love that song.

I LOVED the faster songs just as much too. She truly goes all out and wants you have fun with her. She had dancers with her and acrobatics too. That alone stopped me dead!!!! Geesh, the things they were doing in the air will make your eyes pop out! Amazing. Absolutely amazing. She did covers of Bohemian Rhapsody and Crazy that got the crowd going wild insane screaming, dancing and singing along. BTW: I completely spazzed out when I heard the opening chords to Crazy because it reminded me of Adam and Kris version from just a few hours before! Got me smiling nice and big. Her version was good. And of course Bohemian Rhapsody was awesome!!! She also did a Zepplin tune too, but I don't have a clue which one. I'm not familiar with a lot of their music. Still I can say she so ROCKED it out!!!

As I made mention in Adam's thread because I was sitting all the way in the nosebleed section with me being afraid of heights I was somewhat subdued for the concert. Plus, being all the way up top like that takes a way a little of the "fun" too. Even so I enjoyed the concert so very much. I'm really glad I was there and that my friend invited me. Would not have traded it in for anything! Okay except for maybe possibly accidentally bumping into Adam. Now that would have just made my night!! No actually that would probably have made my whole year. LOL I'd never willingly go up and bug him though. Maybe just a passing hello if I saw him, which I didn't. But bumping into him somehow would have been nice! I guess the universe is not on my side as of yet when it comes to meeting him. BOO!!!

Back to Pink though. Here is a list of some other songs she did. Those I can remember anyways.

Bad Influence (concert opener)
Funhouse
So What
Just A Pill
Don't Let Me Get Me
Get The Party Started
Crystal Ball
Sober (CC this is the one she performed on the VMA's and did the air stuff.)
Leave Me Alone, I'm Lonely
U + UR Hand

So to end this recap because I'm tired and out of things to say at the moment a really cool tidbit is that Pink recognized her band quite a lot. She introduced everyone in the middle of the show and then she introduced them again at the end. I thought that was super awesome giving props like that. Oh and one of her keyboardist/piano players had a KILLER solo at one point too. It was incredible. The guitar players had their own special moments too. I thought her band was pretty freaking fantastic.

Anyways Pink is AWESOME live and I would definitely go see her again.

Now I'm going to bed because I'm starting to fade out here.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:53 am

Very cool review teddy. I would love to hear her sing Sober live.

Glad you had a great time. Sorry you missed out on Adam :(

Shannon Live Music Adventures - Page 2 238989 Live Music Adventures - Page 2 330598
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Music Adventures   Live Music Adventures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Music Adventures
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next