Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!

Go down 
+8
canear
teddyhugz
Sky
horselaydee
claytoncavaliers
dancingdigits
foreveryoung
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047
Registration date : 2009-06-09

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 am

If you must bring that picture here can you please just post a link. I have no need or desire to ever see it.

....and from what I've been reading about it people are making more of it than it was.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82194
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:59 am

The pic I saw was too far away to tell if it was a kiss or a whisper in his ear shrugging

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 am

Awesome review Teddy!!! What an experience for you and your mother to share!!! Thank you for all the pics! Awesome.

Some of the cellcasts were quite good, you just had to be patient, they did the best they could. Between the three, I managed to see and hear quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am

This is just gorgeous and Canear he was just interpreting the song not big deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0bTyonM0-c&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 am

That was just beyond gorgeous!!! Yes, song interpretation and it was mesmerizing!!! He is unbelievable!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 am

Neil has most of the concert up. Not great stuff, but it gives you some idea of what an awesome show it was! http://qik.com/negativeneil I'm sure there'll be better video to come in the next couple of days! Patience!

Congrats, Teddy! You and your Mom scored an incredible show! Your pics are great!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:41 am

Wow somebody really needs to lock up the woman they're talking about here. They need to stop giving her any credibility by ignoring her broadcasts and postings. This is very frightening behaviour. Someone just posted this at MJ's........

Quote :
I saw the entire thing as it happened on Adamcast. The context is not being told. The cell caster is the same woman who has been called his stalker….the one who goes to his hairdresser, Danielle’s gigs, all the jingle balls around the country (she lives in calif).his hotel “catwalk” on tour, tells his mother she looks better in person etc, etc.

She is part of Adam Cast Media team.

Anyway, after the show she was cell casting everyone and snagged Lisa but nobody else. She doesn’t ask any questions she just says do you want to say high on the internet.

So after hovering right near the building where the PRIVATE meet & greet was where you can see inside thru glass and a beaded curtain you could see Adam and the band in there.

Time passes blah blah and she’s still smack up right by the glass cellcasting his every move inside LOL.

In fairness, someone on Adam Cast cracked me up and said “It’s not stalking if it’s consentual” hahahaha because it was obvious that she was doing it they saw her.

And Adam knows her so I’m sure no way in hell was he coming out.

So then someone from in there is asking her what she’s doing blah blah (some stranger) and she tells them.

Then you see Tommy walk up kiss Adam quickly and walk away. To my eyes it was staged. He circled around someone Adam was talking to then stepped in fron of them sorta. HOWEVER, he coulda been leaving cuz they drive themselves to gigs.

Anyway almost right away Tommy came right outside and “agreed” to the cellcaster’s request to be “on the internet’. She asked no questions AFREAKIN-GAIN. Why do you ask to talk to them and have no q & a.

Anyway, to me it was planned like a little fan gift. That’s how the term glitter baby and baby boy got started after the Adommy thing started they christened each other that like a joke the same day almost.

So the context is PROLLY a little fun thing OR he was leaving. The same way I kiss everyone I know in fact who I’m close to.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:02 pm

No

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:09 pm

You are'mt talking about Tommy, Pam's babies' daddy are you? NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_eek NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 70414
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 pm

horselaydee wrote:
You are'mt talking about Tommy, Pam's babies' daddy are you? NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_eek NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 70414

No not that Tommy thank goodness! The Tommy they are referring to is Adam's guitar player.

FC......after your birthday festivities today (Happy Birthday to Eric BTW!!) if you find a nice siggy from last night, I think it's time for a change! :D
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

horselaydee wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy, the adorable guy in Adam's band. The one he kissed during the AMA performance!!

Some time over the weekend I will be looking for new siggys plus changing the look of the board! :D

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm

That vid of "Soaked" is THE most beautiful song and performance I have ever seen................... You just can't put into words the beauty of this man.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:25 pm

What a grand review!

Quote :
Adam Lambert Rings In 2010 In L.A., His Way

PostED 1/1/10 by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks article with vid inserts: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/299541/adam-lambert-rings-in-2010-in-la-his-way/

Adam Lambert may have gotten booted off ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve special after angering the network with his racy American Music Awards performance, but fans lucky enough to make it to Los Angeles last night for Paramount Studios' big New Year's Eve Gridlock event got to see the real, uncensored Adam perform. During his headlining Gridlock NYE concert there were a couple of swear words, a sly slurp from a flask, enough glitter to choke a unicorn, and probably a few more pelvic thrusts than any major network would have been comfortable with, even after midnight...yep, this man knows how to party NYE-style, all right.

But most importantly, Adam performed an 11-song, 45-minute set--more time than any major network would have dedicated to any single artist on New Year's Eve. And throughout this NYE gig, the Glamerican Idol lived up to the title of his debut album, For Your Entertainment, delivering an electrifyingly entertaining, fireworks-laden rock 'n' roll revue that literally started the new year off with a bang.

After being introduced shortly after the midnight countdown by hostess with the mostess silicone Pamela Anderson, who was oddly accompanied by an entourage of costumed Mudvayne-ish types in masks (only in Hollywood), the man of the hour emerged resplendent in one of his trademark shoulder-embellished jackets. ("Do I look like a firework? That was my motivation!" is how he explained his outfit to the audience, which included his mother and brother rocking out in VIP.) Then he declared, "It's the end of the motherf**king decade!" and tore right into THE BEST AMERICAN IDOL SONG EVER and one of the best songs of 2009, the Justin-Hawkins-of-the-Darkness-penned retro-'80s party anthem, "Music Again."
Pamela Anderson, the F-word, and Darkness songs? That's how to kick off a rock show, people. And the fans in attendance were able to handle what Adam was about to do.

Honestly, had Glambert ended his set after "Music Again," I would have felt sufficiently entertained...but then he followed with the hi-BPM glowstick rocker "If I Had You," and the energy got amped up even more.

The soaring single "Whataya Want From Me" and stripclub-worthy dance-rock grinders "Strut" and "Surefire Winners" were other rousing crowd-pleasers. ("If I don't see you dancing, I might throw my mic down," Adam pouted before the latter two, although such threats were highly unnecessary, as everyone was already boogieing in earnest; however, such sassy bossiness really worked for him, in a nudge-wink sexy sort of way.) But it was "Surefire Winners" that was the real winner for me personally, as that is when Adam's synth goddess Lisa Harriton whipped out a keytar, aka THE BEST MUSICAL INSTRUMENT EVER. Keytars always make everything more awesome, even Adam Lambert songs, so after that I was yelling "more keytar" (Christopher "More Cowbell" Walken-style) for the remainder of the night.

Next Adam took a break for the Muse-penned, shoulda-been-a-Bond-movie-theme epic ballad "Soaked," on which his 17-or-so-octave voice sounded so non-humanly intense that I kind of needed to sit on a stool afterwards myself, just to recover. I also noticed that this was the section of the set when a lot of concertgoers around me started to make out, kissing with much more sloppy enthusiasm than they actually had at midnight. Seriously, it was like Adam Lambert was the glam-pop Barry White, or like Spanish fly had been dosed in everyone's champagne at that moment.

The audience liplocking continued during the slinky "Sleepwalker," then everyone started dancing again to the Lady Gaga co-penned, Scissor Sisters-soundalike floor-filler "Fever," about which Adam amusingly revealed: "[Gaga and I] got really drunk when we recorded it...I'm not promoting alcoholism, but long live rock 'n' roll!" Then he took a swig from a flask, and I of course raised my own glass to that sentiment. It was New Year's Eve, after all.

The set ended, amazingly and unexpectedly, with the off-the-charts, over-the-top, acid-disco insanity of the For Your Entertainment bonus track, "Down The Rabbit Hole" (note to Adam: ALWAYS END YOUR SHOWS WITH THIS ONE; IT LEAVES SWEATY FANS GAGGING FOR MORE AND WILL ENSURE AN ENCORE EVERY SINGLE TIME). And finally, this was followed by a drum-solo-enhanced, keytar-augmented (!!!!), earthquake-simulatingly thunderous encore of his American Idol signature song, Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love." That was a whole lotta Adam, and a whole lotta awesome.

So it looks like Adam Lambert got his New Year's rockin' Eve after all--on his terms. And if his Gridlock NYE set was an indication of what he can deliver in a full concert, on his own stage, then I'm already looking forward to his 2010 tour.

Full Setlist:
"Music Again"
"If I Had You"
"Whataya Want From Me"
"Strut"
"Surefire Winners"
"Soaked"
"For Your Entertainment"
"Sleepwalker"
"Fever"
"Down The Rabbit Hole"
ENCORE: "Whole Lotta love"

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm

firecracker wrote:
Quote :
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy, the adorable guy in Adam's band. The one he kissed during the AMA performance!!
NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_lol Thank God! Thanks for answering Canear and FC! The mental image of Tommy Lee putting his filthy paws on Adam was not a good one... NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_eek NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Sky that is a great review by Lyndsey, she does like Adam a lot.

What a great night for our boy!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm

So has teddy totally swooned and not been back today? Wink
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm

canear wrote:
She probably still sleeping and dreaming about Adam.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
canear wrote:
She probably still sleeping and dreaming about Adam.

Well it's time for her to get up and talk to us! Details. We need more details! :D
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Aw this is so sweet ...... I love Ferras. blushing

Quote :
OhFerras @adamlambert —To say that you were incredible last night would be the understatement of the new decade. Awed.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Those are some very good videos, I did watched them early quite a few times.

Canear did you watch WLL?........ it is very raw and very sexy. NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Where is Sleeping Beauty?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Great vids............I'd loved to have been there...........

YooHoo,............Teddy....................info girl, where's the info!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Those are some very good videos, I did watched them early quite a few times.

Canear did you watch WLL?........ it is very raw and very sexy. NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Where is Sleeping Beauty?

I'm beginning to think that she and Adam had a date today that she didn't tell us about! pacing

Nope didn't watch WLL and probably won't. If there's any of that mic action again.....nope don't wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Quote :
Nope didn't watch WLL and probably won't. If there's any of that mic action again.....nope don't wanna see it.

Well you are better off not watching it, not mike action but lots of hand action if you know what I mean!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: