Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!

Go down 
+8
canear
teddyhugz
Sky
horselaydee
claytoncavaliers
dancingdigits
foreveryoung
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 am

The LA Times article listed the attendance of about 4500 people that is a humongous difference of what she said, I think that LA Times is a lot more reliable source that a woman that obviously has been drinking all night, I think she is just too full of, I read that at mjs and just gave me a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41957

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am

Well that's why I figured I'd ask teddy since she was actually there and I trust her opinion more than the girl from MJ's or the LA Times. :D
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 am

Thanks for so much info Teddy! :D

Thanks for the gorgeous Xmas Eve pix Canear!!

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 am

Pam threw her boobs right into Adam's hands NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Affraid , according to some of the photos at the following link - but it's not too surprising NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Kopfschuettel , seeing as it's Pam! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Icon_lol (Some really gorgeous pics of Adam here!)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/01/pamela-anderson-gives-adam-lambert-a-handful/

Last edited by claytonclayniac on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am

On that black and white picture Adam looks like and innocent sweet young teenager and so handsomely adorable.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 am

I just don't get the point Pam Rolling Eyes

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 am

foreveryoung wrote:
On that black and white picture Adam looks like and innocent sweet young teenager and so handsomely adorable.

Doesn't he though? I have to admit that he looks sort of sad in that picture to me. I hate to analyze him but he has this larger than life persona in the public eye wearing all the makeup and dressing so wonderfully, then we see him 'stripped down' so to speak like this and I wonder how happy he really is. I know, I think too much!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 am

Video of Band intro and "Strut!" - OMG! Thank you, Kara DioGuardi!!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 8041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BUebHMKo3Q
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 pm

I don't get Pamela either............just EWWWWW........
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Teddy, glad you had a great time. Thanks for the report! Also thanks to all for the links to videos and pics!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Sort of OT but I'd like to thank you all for keeping this a 'clean' site. I read at one one the Adam fanboards, as you know, and they are totally perverted. It's disgusting the way they go on about Adam's 'pants'. It makes me want to gross Do these women not have their own men in their lives that they can oggle? I just think it's so disrepectful. I don't care if they think Adam flaunts it or not, if it was girl's breasts that guys were lusting after they'd sure be making a big deal out of how disrespectful it is. Ugh......I went through all this in the Clay fandom. Now with Adam. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Our board is clean - our minds are dirty Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:00 pm

I don't like some of it either Canear............the way some talk over at IDF. Think it, don't post it........
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Our board is clean - our minds are dirty Twisted Evil
Right on!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Sky wrote:
I don't like some of it either Canear............the way some talk over at IDF. Think it, don't post it........

Exactly Sky. Some seem to think because they're on the internet they are anonymous so no harm, no foul. Why does the world have to see their thoughts? That's what e-mail and pm's are for if they have something so earth-shatteringly important to say. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Affraid

There really wasn't much there to Pam's dress was there? Geesh!!!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:33 pm

canear, I just read over your post for the 3rd time on the previous page. I apologize if this sounds completely ditzy, but what is it you're asking me about? Kinda scratching my head here. I know the post you brought over talked about a lot of different things and some were similar to what I already talked about. So I'm not entirely sure what it is you want to know specifically.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:40 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Affraid

There really wasn't much there to Pam's dress was there? Geesh!!!! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Kopfschuettel
Not it wasn't.

I read one article that said that it looks like Adam was trying to help her to cover her side and she thought he just wanted to touch and pushed his hand away.

She probably was plastered anyway and didn't even notice that her full boob was out.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:45 pm

The impression I had was that she was the host of the event, but there was another girl from 102.7 KIIS FM that was hosting from 10-12. Pam didn't even come out until just before midnight to do the countdown. And quite honestly she failed miserably at it. The countdown was nothing but a joke.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm

There is an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS picture of Tommy in the Gridlock thread on IDF at the top of page 142. I highly suggest you all go take a look!!!
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I was looking for video of the Gridlock performance on You Tube and then got nostalgic for earlier Adam. Came across something I hadn't seen before--a different interpretation of Crazy, done in 02/08. I really like this musical style better and the clean-cut Adam...though he is wicked sexy doing the rock god thing. I do worry about his voice with the screaming he is doing, such as the ending of WLL NYE. Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXUZ1IHn5AA&feature=PlayList&p=FC7C9C50D8063018&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=35

He really IS mad talented!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh I love that one DD! He looks so gorgeous in the close-up at the end!! What a smile that man has!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
canear, I just read over your post for the 3rd time on the previous page. I apologize if this sounds completely ditzy, but what is it you're asking me about? Kinda scratching my head here. I know the post you brought over talked about a lot of different things and some were similar to what I already talked about. So I'm not entirely sure what it is you want to know specifically.

I was just curious about her comments on disorganization and the attendance. Did you have the same feeling of it being disorganized?

BTW, thank you for the Christmas card! It arrived in yesterday's mail.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

canear wrote:
Sort of OT but I'd like to thank you all for keeping this a 'clean' site. I read at one one the Adam fanboards, as you know, and they are totally perverted. It's disgusting the way they go on about Adam's 'pants'. It makes me want to gross Do these women not have their own men in their lives that they can oggle? I just think it's so disrepectful. I don't care if they think Adam flaunts it or not, if it was girl's breasts that guys were lusting after they'd sure be making a big deal out of how disrespectful it is. Ugh......I went through all this in the Clay fandom. Now with Adam. I hate it.

Are you talking about Idol Forums? I tell ya those women and teenagers are perverts at times and I swear I bet they could even make Adam blush with some of their talk. If you can believe it they even had their after dark thread closed for a while cause it got so graphicly,(sp?) filthy,(I jsut saw a post one of the mods had posted for reason of the temperary,(sp?),closing of the thread). Some of his fans are just to out there and honestly have no love for Adam it is his bottom half they are lusting after and that is it.

Shannon NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 223329 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 852399
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 pm

AngelWings wrote:
canear wrote:

Are you talking about Idol Forums? I tell ya those women and teenagers are perverts at times and I swear I bet they could even make Adam blush with some of their talk. If you can believe it they even had their after dark thread closed for a while cause it got so graphicly,(sp?) filthy,(I jsut saw a post one of the mods had posted for reason of the temperary,(sp?),closing of the thread). Some of his fans are just to out there and honestly have no love for Adam it is his bottom half they are lusting after and that is it.

Shannon NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 223329 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 852399

No it wasn't Idol Forums. It's a board called AWoP. I don't go to Idol Forums, not my cup of tea. It sounds even more disgusting than what I've read elsewhere though. You are right Angel. I swear there are many who don't even look above Adam's waist. It's totally disrespectful to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: