Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!

Go down 
+8
canear
teddyhugz
Sky
horselaydee
claytoncavaliers
dancingdigits
foreveryoung
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Last edited by claytonclayniac on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39671
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:09 pm

So ya'll are looking for me? Why ever do you need? More details? Is there even such a thing as MORE?

LOL

Alright so what is it you want to know? My brain is kind of fired over here you know so I need some help. haha

I actually didn't sleep last night. Neither did mom. She said she kept waking up and had Adam singing stuck in her head. He just wouldn't leave her be!!! I don't think she cared much at the time, but she's definitely feeling it today because of it.

I went to bed around 4:30am this morning and got up around 11:30. I kept waking up. I never really fell into a peaceful deep sleep. I was definitely tired but like my mom I guess the mind was too high on Adam it didn't want to shut itself off!

Mom and I have actually been out today. We went to Kohl's for a little bit to do some girl necessity shopping. Then we hit Starbucks and had a late lunch at In N Out. Came home bonked down, watched Ellen and fell asleep. Not a very exciting day. Although it's been a nice one!

Now canear if I had a date with Adam do you seriously think I'd be able to keep quiet about it??? LOL

I WISH! Only in my dreams.

So what do you all still need to know?

Oh yeah I'm glad you girls liked the pictures!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Teddy, were you sitting or standing for the show? And how close were you to the stage? Your pictures are fabulous! I can understand Adam rolling around in your head all day! What a night it was for you guys! You got to see Adam's FIRST SOLO CONCERT of all new material from the album - AND WLL! Freakin' Awesome! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42027
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Quote :
Now canear if I had a date with Adam do you seriously think I'd be able to keep quiet about it??? LOL

Hee I thought you might have passed out from excitement. Wink

What do we want to know? Hmmm........favourite song ...... both yours and your mom's. How was the sound system? Some are saying it wasn't the best. Did you see any of Adam's family or friends there? How was the crowd response in general? Do you think there were a lot of non fans there? Did his sparkly suit look as good in person as it does in the pictures?

Quote :
Well you are better off not watching it, not mike action but lots of hand action if you know what I mean!

Rolling Eyes Oh Adam........so not necessary..
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

CC and canear, I'll get to your questions in a little while. Mom and I are heading back out to grab dinner at Panda Express and then make a stop at Best Buy. Will be back in a bit!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks teddy! Hurry back.

This is apparently from one of the band guys. Look at all the lyric sheets taped to the stage. affraid

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 16tcwk
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82117
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm

affraid

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Quote :
This is apparently from one of the band guys. Look at all the lyric sheets taped to the stage. affraid
That is very understandable, they had such little time to prepair for such large concert: eleven songs to learn is so amazing they did so great.

Okay Teddy I want to know if Adam looked as fabulous in person as he did in those pictures.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82117

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I have been way too busy today with Eric's party - but I plan to sit and watch all the videos some time this weekend after I clean up from the party and put away all the Christmas decorations!

Thanks for bringing everything here ladies!!

Eric says thanks for all the birthday wishes!! :D

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 pm

I think everyone covered the questions I had in mind........... I haven't even had a chance to watch all the vids either. We spent the day trying to get our old kitchen faucet off the sink so we could install a new one. Poor hubby, it did take him all day! Ha! next it's a new entry light!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Last edited by Sky on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Alright I'm back!

To answer some questions.

There wasn't really any place to sit. It was basically ALL standing except in a few select spots. At first we were going to stand with the rest of the crowd up near the stage. However, since we're both short and knowing how the crowd shifts along with how much bigger it was going to get we decided to try and find a better spot. We got there pretty much right at 9pm so it was still fairly early. After scooping out the scene and just standing around for a few minutes mom finally spotted some stairs. The stars turned out to be a great spot! We had a direct view of the stage pretty straight on with nothing in the way obstructing the view. Well except for a few outside heaters. They had those things all over the place. It was actually kind of nice! Moving right along. I'd say we were about 40ft away. Maybe 50ft. I'm not really good at estimations. But we weren't too far away at all. Hence how pretty good my pictures turned out to be. I'd say we had it a heck of a lot better than most people. There weren't any big screens either by the way. It was just the stage and boy was a SMALL stage! The area they had it in was pretty compact too. Not a whole lot of space especially when you add in the big area all the sound and light technicians took up in order to run the show. Plus the setup was kind of weird considering the buildings all around. In any case mom and I had a premium spot on those stairs! It was pretty cool since we got to actually sit down when nothing was going on too. Perfect!

How was the sound? It was alright. Definitely not the best, but you could everything nice and clear. It was pretty loud actually. Then again he was competing with the sound from other areas on the huge Paramount lot that had other music going from DJs and what not. That was a bit annoying to tell you the truth. But like I said they had the sound up LOUD for him so even if you were on the other side of the lot you probably still could have heard him. You could feel the place thumping and vibrating pretty darn good I can tell you that.

We did not see any of Adam's friends or family there. That is mostly because we weren't paying attention or looking to find them. I see now though that Ferras was there. How awesome! His comment about last night was sweet as can be and totally TRUE!

My mom did tell me on the ride home that she saw a lot of familiar people there or at least people with faces she's seen before from movies and TV shows. Unfortunately she couldn't put any names to them. There was one guy there who was standing in front of the stairs off to the side of us with blond curly hair. We both thought he looked familiar but neither of us could think of where we know him from. Then there was another guy there who looked a little bit like Robert Redford. Of course it wasn't him, but the guy looked like him. My mom said he was there with some young pretty thing and he was all over her very into her just dancing up a storm. She took glances of him all throughout Adam's set and thought he was particularly cute!

You know all throughout the night before midnight and before Adam came on every time someone else was on the stage or the VJ girl from 102.7 KIIS FM was there talking no one really responded or showed much enthusiam. The crowd was pretty quiet and laid back. Well, that or they were already completely smashed. LOL There were a few excitable people in the crowd, but they were more towards the front. I think the majority of people were just really restless. Everyone was waiting for Adam!!!! The brunt of the crowd didn't appear until after 11pm and closer to midnight, but it steadily got more crowded. I know many people kept coming up on the stairs with us trying to find a good spot but then left after a little while. It got pretty crowded on those stairs once Adam come on. We had no room to move or dance around. We just stood there.

Okay I'm getting off track. So the crowd response. Like I said early on it was kind of dull. Once Adam came on there was a lot more screaming, dancing, singing and all that good stuff. He surely got the crowd jumping and grooving. There was lots of electricity. You could feel the buzz. Lots of people talking. At one point during Adam's set I heard one guy standing behind me say, "He's pretty brilliant isn't he?" Needless to say that made me smile a mile wide!!!! I thought to myself, "Why yes! YES HE IS BRILLIANT!" I loved hearing that and from a guy no less!

I know once Adam was gone and finished with his set a lot of people dispursed. We left right after he was done. There was no point for us to stay any longer. He was the reason we were there in the first place. As we made our way back around all the buildings and towards the entrance/exit we did take notice a lot of other people were leaving too. We didn't know whether it was for the same reason as us, but we're pretty sure it was.

I think the crowd there was pretty mixed. There seemed to be a lot of fans and a lot of non fans too. I do know anytime the girl VJ mentioned Adam throughout the night there were lots of huge cheers and screams. So that tells you right there many were only there for Adam. He was the main attraction. At least he was for my mom and I!

Yes Adam looked just as gorgeous in persion if not MORE so than he coems across in any of the pictures. He was absolutely dressed to kill. Perfection all the way around. The suit was absolutely to die for. He even said his inspiration for the event was that he wanted to dress up like a "FIRECRACKER" NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_wink and obviously he certainly succeeded at that! We both loved his outfit. Sparkly, stylish and completely Adam!

Favorite songs? Well considering how gaga my mom was over FYE I'd say that was her favorite. She wanted him to perform that one over and over again. It's one of her favorites because the beat really just gets you moving and mom likes to move!

My favorite....errrr well Soaked ranks WAY up there on my list. His performance of that song was completely mind blowing, mesmering and flat out amazing. So out of this world beautiful. I have never in my life heard anything like it before. It was pretty jaw-dropping. So incredible.

WLL was pretty darn fantastic too. His vocals were SIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCKKK on it. I know he can perform the hell out of that song but dang did last night's version blow any performance of it from the tour out of the window. Soooooooooooooo GOOD!

I loved Fever and If I Had You. Those are two of my favorite songs off the album because they make you move. I was extrememly happy he did Fever too. On the way there I kept hoping that song would be on the setlist. So I got my wish.

I really loved and enjoyed all the songs last night. His voice the entire time was so captivating. I honestly couldn't believe it. He took my breath away with each and every performance. So stunning. He is seriously one of a kind. There is nobody in the world like him. Nobody. And as far as I'm concerned no one can even come close to how downright amazing and talented he is. The man does some pretty awesome and sick things with his voice. Unbelievable. Adam is a rock star.

The event itself was pretty poorly put together. One huge disappintment was how they raved and raved about this awesome fireworks display at midnight. Well, we never got to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could hear it, but not see it. It was behind all the buildings to our righthand side. Even if you were standing on the left side of stage you wouldn't have been able to see them. That really kind of sucked. In hindsight Gridlock is really nothing special. I don't think we'd ever do it again. I certainly hope Adam doesn't. Although, if he did it would be great for me! I'd go again just to see him. No ifs ands or buts about it. I'm not saying it wasn't nice because hello it was AWESOME, but you know I want much more than that for Adam and he certainly deserves much more too.

So does that answer all your burning questions for me? Is there something more you want or need to know? If so hit me up!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank you Teddy I am so happy you and your mom had such an awesome time, I think you answered all the questions.

Definitely Soaked was so incredible beautiful.

Did you see Pam's boobs jumping out of her dress?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 pm

LOL No I did not see her boobs falling out of the dress. Then again I wasn't interested in looking at her!

Did you all catch these pictures yet from Gridlock? These are from Renee who is apart of AINow.

http://www.ainow.org/index.php/photos?func=viewcategory&catid=4
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh, Teddy..........thank you so much! That's what we wanted to hear! How cool is it that your Mom loves Adam too!!

Gosh, I saw the pic of Pamela's boobs coming out of her dress..........that just makes me NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 799989 .

I can't wait for him to take this show on the road!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Why was it necessary for him to admit that he was totally drunk while recording the song That Lady Gaga gave him? He does this while pulling out a flask of alcohol. Ugh it is a new year and I just have to stop worrying about Adam when it comes to the alcohol and partying and whatever cause no matter how much I hope he stops it for his own sake he is not going to NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel

Shannon NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 223329 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 am

Your welcome!! Glad I got everyone's questions answered. For the time being at least!

Yes Sky my mom LOVES Adam!. His CD is all she has been listening to since it came out! On the way home she said Clay has nothing on Adam! I completely agree. HA better not let the Claymates hear that or else I'll be crucified! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_razz

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Your welcome!! Glad I got everyone's questions answered. For the time being at least!

Yes Sky my mom LOVES Adam!. His CD is all she has been listening to since it came out! On the way home she said Clay has nothing on Adam! I completely agree. HA better not let the Claymates hear that or else I'll be crucified! NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_razz

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Icon_bounce

You would be more than crucified. They will never leave you alone.

Edit off topic, but Teddy were you able to get the Glee Dvd's? and if so how much?

Shannon NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 223329 NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 am

No. Best Buy was all sold out. They were selling it for $26.99.

I was completely bummed too. :(
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 am

teddyhugz wrote:
No. Best Buy was all sold out. They were selling it for $26.99.

I was completely bummed too. :(

I am sorry hun! Did you get a rain check so you can get the sale price?

I pray we both get our copies SOON,(ugh that dreaded soon word NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel ).

The stores should of realized how fast these dvd's were going to sell and should of got more really quick!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:08 am

I was going to get a rain check but there weren't any associates around to help and the one guy who does them disappeared before we could get to him. So no I didn't get one. I just decided to order it from Amazon. I'd rather do that then have to go to the store again. It'll take longer until I have it in my hands, but at least I know I'm getting my own copy.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:12 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I was going to get a rain check but there weren't any associates around to help and the one guy who does them disappeared before we could get to him. So no I didn't get one. I just decided to order it from Amazon. I'd rather do that then have to go to the store again. It'll take longer until I have it in my hands, but at least I know I'm getting my own copy.

I may have to do that if Target doesn't get more in by Tuesday! I will be so mad if I don't get my copy. I have to get this!!!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am

AngelWings wrote:
Why was it necessary for him to admit that he was totally drunk while recording the song That Lady Gaga gave him? He does this while pulling out a flask of alcohol. Ugh it is a new year and I just have to stop worrying about Adam when it comes to the alcohol and partying and whatever cause no matter how much I hope he stops it for his own sake he is not going to NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Kopfschuettel

Me too Shannon. Me too. Thing is he seems to be two different people. Party Adam and regular guy next door Adam. This is from Christmas Eve apparently.......

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 76f6f69f

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 F52d72e9-1

teddy, I rather doubt he'll do Gridlock again. It was a last minute thing picked up when the ABC thing happened. I'm glad you and your mom were able to go and enjoyed yourself and that Adam was able to do a full set like he did, but I'd be lying if I still didn't wish he had been on national television than on the Paramount lot. Anyhow, considering where Adam was this time last year, he probably has to pinch himself to make sure it's not a dream.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 am

Here's an interesting post from MJ's about mainly the venue and setup. Teddy, I'm just curious if you had the same perception of it.

Quote :
I’m wondering where this information came from that the event was sold out. I read it too – I think Q3 posted some info. about it. I was there – got there early (7:30) to wait in line (there were only 15 or so people waiting) and was one of the first to go in – walked right up to the main stage barrier and waited there. Had a great viewing spot and was quite glad that I didn’t spring for the $525-$775 “table” seats (which were actually couches). Those fans ended up standing for Adam’s performance anyway – they just stood about 20-30 feet closer.

He was fabulous live – the sound was great from where I was – center about 30 feet from him. A couple times I could not discern the backing track from him singing, but I think that’s because there was so much other noise (very loud DJ down the “street” playing hip-hop or rap). Also, the stage seemed to be pretty crowded with equipment.

I was VERY disappointed with the turn-out and the disorganization of the event in general. I didn’t think there were even 2,000 people there, so reports of it being sold out are surprising to me. They had PLENTY of bartenders and booze. The bathrooms were port-a-potties (no seat protectors) and they were dark. The food concessions were over-priced and not much choice – hot dogs, pretzels and nachos are what we ate.

We just stood at the main stage and drank because there was NOTHING going on until maybe 11 pm – and hardly anyone there. The MAIN draw was Adam. Hardly anybody was hanging around the DJ area and the other small stage where the Llamas girl performed had a quite small group. Around 11 pm it seemed to get a little more crowded. Maybe there were lots more people in the “VIP” area (I was General Admission) but they really had room for lots more people, and the “table” people were probably no more than 100 people. I felt a little sad that the turn-out to me seemed smaller than it should be. The one guy in our group of 5 thought there weren’t more than 1500 people there.

I don’t think the General Admission price was too high really – especially if you like unlimited cocktails (I brought four 20-somethings with me who got our money’s worth there let me tell you) and Adam really put on a great show. The audience seemed to be at least 80% women, and I really wished he had a larger, younger, audience with more men – but oh well, I got a FANTASTIC show. I wish I had just worn jeans (instead of dressing up) – I was cold just standing and drinking all that time.

After Adam performed, there wasn’t anything else to stay for and we left but had to wait and fight for a taxi for an hour or so. We had a great time, Adam was very professional and amazing, but that venue really sucked.

Back to top Go down
Glammelody

Glammelody

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 am

I am glad I can see Vids of this concert because it kind of gives a taste of what a Adam tour will be like and I can say with confidence I WILL BE THERE! I especially liked Down the Rabit Hole. What a good concert he will give for touring. Can't wait.

GLam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!   NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW YEAR'S EVE GRIDLOCK!!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: