Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!

Go down 
+3
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 am

teddy I couldn't get it to play either. I swear I have no clue how I got it to download. i will try to remember.

Squee early Christmas present throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti David singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are from Chili where David is serving his mission. Since it is the Christmas season it looks like the missionaries are having a holiday concert and I couldn't be happier cause we get to hear and see David. He is in fine voice and he is looking good. He is growing up. I miss him lots.

These are in spanish but they are great. The video is not the best but it is better than nothing and we can still see and hear him.

O Holy Night:
https://youtu.be/cpiQ4l60_v0

Silent Night:
https://youtu.be/zuZwsemlQrI

Los pastores a Belén:
https://youtu.be/Z1wGdDmpVQY

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:49 pm

There is AMAZING NEWS for David fans. It has just been put out today that in March a brand new David Archuleta cd is being put out. Not an EP but a full out cd. I am so very excited and I am so happy how David's people are keeping him out there even though he is not in the country and still won't be for about a year now. He and his people are smart and used their brains in the best way and it is paying off. All the new music he has put out is making his fans truly happy and he is remaining on peoples minds.

here is the cover of the cd:
DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 David-Archuleta-No-Matter-How-Far-1024x1024

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39695
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

That's awesome news!! I love the cover!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8