Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!

Go down 
+3
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81953
Registration date : 2008-08-09

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Empty
PostSubject: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am

Put all Archie news and info here! :D

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Woohoo we get our own David A. thread.

Shannon DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 223329 DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39626
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

I knew you'd be happy about this once you saw it. DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I knew you'd be happy about this once you saw it. DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_biggrin

To bad I couldn't get my info from the David thread from the Clayboard :( Like all my great youtube videos :(

I am thrilled we have this so we can talk about the wonderful talented 18 year old who I believe will be 19 soon.

Shannon DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 223329 DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Angel.....if you want I can let you borrow my "info" so you can get all the videos and stuff. Let me know okay? Send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel.....if you want I can let you borrow my "info" so you can get all the videos and stuff. Let me know okay? Send me a PM.

You can do that? Wouldn't they know it is me cause of my IP address. I don't want you to get in trouble, but it would be nice to get some of the videos and pics and such.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Well, do you remember some of the stuff you posted that you'd like here? I don't have time to search through both threads of David's on there to look for your posts. So if you can remember specific things I'll do my best to find them.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Well, do you remember some of the stuff you posted that you'd like here? I don't have time to search through both threads of David's on there to look for your posts. So if you can remember specific things I'll do my best to find them.

hmm let me think about that and get back to you. Maybe I can remember some of the videos.

You know something there is something you can do for me. Can you go find the Diana Degarmo thread and post that Diana is doing very well in The Toxic Avenger,(it is the newest musical she is doing on Broadway right now).

ETA: also could you get me the fan club site link to. It should be on the very first page in the first post. Ugh I miss that thread I worked so hard making that thread nice. You can pm me the link for Fan club site!

Sorry that is off topic stuff I just thought of it.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Sure. I'll go look for it in a little while. I've got to take care of some laundry real quick.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Here you go Angel. Fan site for Diana

http://dianad.com/
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Here you go Angel. Fan site for Diana

http://dianad.com/

Thank you hun I appreciate it.

Now I have to start figuring out which of Davids videos I want you to bring over from his thread.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm

So SO happy to see a thread for David A.!! DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_lol Here's my first contribution!

David will be performing at half time at the Sun Bowl on Dec. 31 - New Years Eve. I believe the game begins at noon on ABC and is between the Oklahoma Sooners and Sanford Cardinals. Check your local listings. I'll see if I can find something "official" about this performance and post it here.

David's 19th birthday is on Dec. 28th!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Tune in to catch David's performances tomorrow:

"ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH" on FOX AND FRIENDS
FOX NEWS CHANNEL 6AM EST

" PATAPAN " on LARRY KING LIVE
CNN 9PM EST

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! 738172 I cannot wait to see and hear David sing Pat-A-Pan! I ADORE this song!!

Did anyone see David on Regis & Kelly this morning?! I recorded it but haven't watched it yet! Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm

I had read David was on Regis & Kelly this morning. I don't know whether a download is up of it somewhere. I'm sure there has to be though.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Here's a link to David on Fox & Friends singing "Angels We Have Heard on High." The audio and video are out of sync - dang it! Don't know if his voice was live or not but the music was certainly canned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_vZml1Jx6M

ETA: Ugh! Why did that guy say that it couldn't have happened to a nicer "kid!" DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_mad Dork! DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Don't forget David is on Larry King tonight singing Pat-A-Pan.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Don't forget David is on Larry King tonight singing Pat-A-Pan.

I hope I get to see him singing Pat a Pan. Such an awesome song :)

Congrats to David his Christmas cd sold 31K :)

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm

I hope you get to see him too. I'll be waiting for a download of it later.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

It's up already! Here's David singing Pat-A-Pan on LKL! AWESOME!! DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDJVWaiwu4
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks a bunch CC!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:23 am

I bring birthday tweets in celebration of David's birthday!

Quote :
thedavidcook Happy Birthday to you, Mr. @davidarchie. One step closer to 30. 17 minutes ago from web

PaulaAbdul Hey @DavidArchie it's Paula. Just thinking of you on your birthday...hope you have a blast! Congrats on all your success! Love, Paula 12 minutes ago from Birdfeed in reply to DavidArchie

PaulaAbdul #happybdayarchie 2 minutes ago from Birdfeed

jambajim #happybdayarchie PUPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! [wait, why are we tweeting this when @DavidArchie's probably asleep?] half a minute ago from web

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Lol at Jim.

It's so sweet though. They're trying to get it to trend. DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:08 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I bring birthday tweets in celebration of David's birthday!

Quote :
thedavidcook Happy Birthday to you, Mr. @davidarchie. One step closer to 30. 17 minutes ago from web

PaulaAbdul Hey @DavidArchie it's Paula. Just thinking of you on your birthday...hope you have a blast! Congrats on all your success! Love, Paula 12 minutes ago from Birdfeed in reply to DavidArchie

PaulaAbdul #happybdayarchie 2 minutes ago from Birdfeed

jambajim #happybdayarchie PUPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! [wait, why are we tweeting this when @DavidArchie's probably asleep?] half a minute ago from web

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Lol at Jim.

It's so sweet though. They're trying to get it to trend. DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_biggrin

Wow that is so sweet.

Happy Birthday to David

I am shocked Paula is tweeting this to. I have not seen her tweet for any of the other idols yet.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm

David and his ice cream cake yesterday for his birthday.

http://twitpic.com/vn67f
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Happy Birthday, David!

OMG, he's writing a memoir - And he's only 19! I'll sure be in line to buy it! I love David and will do most anything to support him! DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Icon_biggrin

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=David+Archuleta+Chords+of+Strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next