Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!

Go down 
+3
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39671
Registration date : 2009-05-31

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

David is going on a Christmas tour!!!!

He announces it in this video blog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Sd5hq2L0g

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:13 pm

I would love to go to his Christmas Tour.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Someone found this and it is when David was about 12 and before he got the vocal chord parallisis. He sounds so good singing "A Moment Like This"

https://youtu.be/f4t0BRmLmD0

Eta: if you listen really carefully you can hear that David doesn't do the little gasp so much here. The vocal chord parallisis did affect things so when he does sing now you do hear little gasp from him. I remember on Idol people said he had to stop doing that but I honestly do not think he can; he only has one working vocal chord and if he gasp a little I am not going complain cause his voice is still so amazing even with one of the vocal chords not working at all.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh my goodness look how handsome David looks. I wonder if this was the filming for the dvd that David did with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. He sounds wonderful.

Joy To The World:

https://youtu.be/I-Qz4FEo0Fs

Silent Night:

https://youtu.be/57BUWJ9xqMY

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 pm

I really would love to go see his Christmas tour this year but the show is at Club Nokia. My mom flat out REFUSES to go there ever again. She did not like it at all when we went to see Adam there last December for the last show of the tour.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82117
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 am

Oh that is too bad Mom won't go...I'm sure it would be a lovely show.

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll try going with a friend or something, but I doubt it will work out.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 am

David singing "Dreams Sky High" at the Children's Miracle Network Awards in Orlando on Oct. 23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqhYXDHTPvw&feature=player_embedded

OMG! His voice is so beautiful! David is growing up and maturing into a simply beautiful young man! loving
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:49 pm

You aren't kidding CC! That really was incredibly beautiful!!! David did an amazing job on that song.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Quote :
David Archuleta is in Hong Kong promoting his new single “The Wait” from the Asian edition of his album The Other Side of Down. He tells the crowd at a special acoustic performance at the CASBAA convention, that he’ll be shooting a music video for “Wait” while he’s in the city. Reportedly the shoot is tomorrow (Nov. 3)

Listen to David sing a stripped down version of “The Wait” below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbxk7qn2FgU

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 am

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 am

Forgot to mention that I got my copy of Davids Asian Tour edition of his second cd in the mail on Friday. Love the whole cd and so happy to have the four bonus songs on it that were not on the US edition and love that I can watch his four videos he had put out cause there was a dvd with the cd that has them on there. Love David's voice so much I pray that he puts out another cd. If he doesn't the world loses out on a amazing voice and person.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Yay on getting the Asian version of the CD Angel! I know you've been waiting for a copy of it a long time. I'm glad you finally have it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 pm

David was perfect on the show today. Did not get to see it on tv but I saw the videos of the show.

Glad he gets picked to do these shows. Keeps him in the spotlight.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:41 pm

I love David so much. Here he is singing Climb Every Mountain on his Christmas tour. My only problem with this is it is not the best video so Audio is a bit off and the person on Drums is going bonkers on the drums; I wonder if he knows Ryland,(I am kidding I love love Ryland from Kris's band I just think he gets a little to into it at times on the drums just as this drummer is doing). Great performance by David. He is such a sweetie and I love what he is doing for the kids.

https://youtu.be/3X4Ok9qyMp8

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 am

David Archuleta Announces Plans To Serve On A LDS Mission

What this means is David is going to be doing his mission. Remember he is Mormon. Missions are usually 1 1/2 to 2 years so David is going to be out of commision as far as career for awhile. I will miss him but I am proud he has come to the decision to do it. He was not sure when he would do it and he said we always pray on it. I wish him well and I pray he can do his mission work without be surrounded constantly by people who recognize him and want a autograph. He should be able to do his mission without fan interference.

Good luck David.

Here he is making his announcement. Oh my goodness the reaction he got and he started crying. Oh my baby I love him I love you I love you I love you I love you So emotional kleenexgirl kleenexgirl He did a lot of soul searching for sure!!! ETA: he is not with a label right now so no trying to get out of a contract and I think this is the best time for him to do it. He is 21 so he will still have time to do music again when he gets back. I think this is something he needs to do for his heart and soul.

https://youtu.be/TKRmw0fEM44

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:43 am

Best of luck to him.

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh, David...I applaud him for making this decision! cheers I know how difficult it must have been, and I wish him the best of luck! So proud of him! loving
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Here is a different video with Davids announcement and also him singing O Holy Night. So very beautiful.

https://youtu.be/lvSdF5IBNVg

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 am

I just want to hug him! hugging
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Before he leaves for his work as a Mormon missionary, David Archuleta will star in a television series for TV5, the Philippines' third-biggest television network. He's expected to arrive in the country Friday to start work on the series, which also will star Filipino actresses Jasmin Curtis-Smith and Eula Caballero.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Very interesting......

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I was kind of cofused by this news when I first heard about it yesterday. Good for him though! That should be a fun experience. I hope the acting gig goes really well for him!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am

This song from David leaked. It is rumored to be for his Jive cd's so first or second cd. The song is so good and I Love Davids voice on it. There is a mp3 of it if you like it enough to want to keep it. I love it so of course I got the mp3.

I miss David and hearing this now makes me miss that sweet guy more. In saying that I know he is doing good works overseas on his mission so all is good.

http://jams.to/2012/10/09/david-archuleta-dont-run-away.html

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:15 am

Angel is there something special I have to do to get the song to play? I keep pressing the play button but nothing happens. It's not working for me no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next