Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Go down 
+10
dancingdigits
stanley2
teddyhugz
zara
canear
Sky
WISCathy
foreveryoung
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

FC ~~ YOU GO FIRST............................................
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82191
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:59 pm

affraid

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm

ADAM IS ON NOW!!!!

Well, I just know from the tweets. AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Okay so he was dressed and started out acapella so I thought WTH how bad could it be. BIG MISTAKE. :(

Simulating oral sex? Fondling a girl? Kissing the keyboard player?

gross

Don't think I'll be going to any concerts if he's going to do that crap.......and he does it in front of his mother?????
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:01 pm

No you go first WC.

I'm still trying to digest it all.......

The funny part is my mom called AND SHE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:03 pm

I LOVED IT.

FC ~ Is your AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 Affraid for what I think it's for? PM ME!! I don't want to spoiler anything!
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 pm

canear, his mom doesn't seem like she'd be too easily shocked.

I rather enjoyed it myself.

What did they bleep????
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm

I think I already spoilered it. It was disgusting. He sure doesn't need that crap. I'm really disappointed in him. He really believes that's what it takes to be a star? He was already star doing what he was doing now he craps it up like this. I wanna cry.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 pm

i don't know what they bleeped. I was busy cussing out my big tv. I plugged my headphones in and they shorted my tv out! Dammit! I had to watch on my daughter's smaller tv in her room................ NOT HAPPY..............

I thought he looked fantastic and did great!
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

I think I missed some of his racier acts, as I don't remember some of the things you saw. What upset me was the audience response. Not too great.
Back to top Go down
Glammelody

Glammelody

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Truthfully??? I love his vocals, not the best song for them except at the end. He sounded....garbled in a couple of spots. I could do without the guys head in his crotch or the guy on the dog chain. I'm not into S& M LOL. Doesn't shock me or offend me just not into the whole slick. Otherwise he looks good and is entertaining. It's modern and fit the show. I have not listened to any of the cd except TFM and that song... purposely. Want to be surprised and go into it without any sound bites. That song is not absolutely thrilling me.

I love Eminem. For some reason I love watching him. Go figure.

Glam
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
It was disgusting. He sure doesn't need that crap. I'm really disappointed in him. He really believes that's what it takes to be a star? He was already star doing what he was doing now he craps it up like this.

Truly, I think it's the other way around. I think this is the real Adam and consistent with his pre-AI performance style. Obviously that wouldn't fly on Idol and it was necessary for him to tone it down, but I think this is the real him.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:13 pm

simulating oral sex? I didn't see it. I think he should have done Time for Miracles!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

zara wrote:
Quote :
It was disgusting. He sure doesn't need that crap. I'm really disappointed in him. He really believes that's what it takes to be a star? He was already star doing what he was doing now he craps it up like this.

Truly, I think it's the other way around. I think this is the real Adam and consistent with his pre-AI performance style. Obviously that wouldn't fly on Idol and it was necessary for him to tone it down, but I think this is the real him.

Well if this is the real him, I don't have any interest in watching. I'll always love his vocals but I can't watch that garbage and I doubt a good portion of the fans he won on AI will either. I don't think he's going to sell a boatload of CD's with a performance like that.

Angel, whatever you do, don't watch it.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I didn't see any simulating oral sex, either. Just a grab, a kiss and a drag -- all different people.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Blimey!!!

I guess it was a hit or miss kind of performance for each individual.
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Quote :
I don't think he's going to sell a boatload of CD's with a performance like that.

Or else he made a lot of new fans and will sell more. There's no way to know right now. I can't imagine that was terribly shocking to most people who watch the AMAs though and it's been proven that success on AI doesn't necessarily translate into record sales. The trick seems to be in engaging an audience beyond AI viewers so who knows what will happen.

I could do without the chortling Clay fans already mocking Adam. Like they wouldn't give an organ to have Clay closing - heck, attending, maybe even watching - the AMAs or anything else relative to current music.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm

WISCathy wrote:
I didn't see any simulating oral sex, either. Just a grab, a kiss and a drag -- all different people.

One of the guys on the leash (oh gag me) stuck his head into Adam's crotch.....and Adam had his hand on the crotch of the girl dancer over his head when he was on the chair. Lord why did I watch it. I'm my own worst enemy.

No
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Time For Miracles wouldn't have fit the show. The whole show was pretty out there performances wise.

I am happy to see some of you were happy with it.

I am not bothered by any of the sexual stuff. Actually I thought it was tamer then expected. No nipple tassels.

I thought the vocals were off and he freaking fell No Good recovery with the roll though.

I agree. the audience was more like WTF than anything else. I am sorry ladies - I don't think that performance is going to sell any CDs or win new fans.

The only hope I am hanging onto is that my mom called AND LOVE IT!!! Seriously! She thought it was hot and he was awesome and she loved it. And mom is BRUTAL with performances. So maybe, just maybe not everyone thought it was as bad as I did......

Don't shoot me ladies. You know I ADORE HIM!! I still do. I am just disappointed for him. Me? I'm a fan and that ain't changing.

CAN I JUST ASK THIS - WHAT THE HELL WITH TAYLOR SWIFT????????

Last edited by Firecracker on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 pm

I found the leash part the most disturbing AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 Affraid
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm sorry the performance wasn't what you had wanted or hoped for canear.

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 84883
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Quote :
BlakeLewis Thought @adamlambert was great as the closer. Don't know how it sounds or looks through the tv, but it was epic live 2 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Taylor Swift is on a roll. She is winning everything! You are right, FC, Time for Miracles would not have fit that show. But his vocals are beautiful on it!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:27 pm

She sure is.

Well, I am going to venture away from my home board here over to IDF and ONTD and hope and pray it's not as bad as I think it is.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:28 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Pictures!! Thanks Sky.

Here's one of Kris and Demi presenting.

http://www.ainow.org/images/Album/Story_Content/American_Music_Awards/krisanddemi.jpg

Damn you go Kristopher. He looks so hot in that suit. I wish he would wear suits more often AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 62441 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 62441

Aww FC you found a soda drinking smilie!! Now that is more like it for me AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 578754

Are you guys serious about Adam's performance being to nasty and racy,(the AMA's are famous for racy numbers and foul language so not surprised.). If I am being told not to watch it then it is really really bad and that saddens me. If my dad and stepmom watch this they may not like it. I am afraid they won't go buy his cd :(

I am bummed now.

Shannon AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 223329 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next