Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS

Go down 
+7
teddyhugz
nouniness
foreveryoung
Sky
canear
AngelWings
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Quote :
It's all a bit childish. Never once did I fall into that whole Kradam thing, it was hilarious and sad

The same with me, it was just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82195
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I think they were good friends. Maybe they are still good friends - but I honestly don't think they are as close as they were during their Idol experience. I think maybe Adam had a little crush on Kris for awhile. Kris is his "type". But I don't believe anything at all ever even came close to happening between them.

I don't read Kradam threads anywhere - I don't go to IDF anymore - and I am shocked to hear Jaycee say there are still people who believe that. Adam is with Sauli. Kris is married to Katy. How could anyone believe differently?

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Wow - there are people still into that Kradam stuff? Shocked So clearly that never was and never will be. Honestly, if Katy sees it I bet she just rolls her eyes. I know I would!

Yes there are big time people still into the Kradam as a couple and still say they are having a secret relationship behind Katy's back and all sauli is to Adam is a play thing when Kris can't be with him. It is utterly getting annoying. I feel so bad for all involved especially Katy cause the constant put downs that are written about her are not okay. I know she and Kris don't look at a lot of stuff and that is good cause she would be hurt. I love Kradam but to me they are not a couple. I love both of them for who they are and I love their friendship. So guys if I say Kradam it is not meaning couple stuff at all.

Oh by the way some of the worst offenders of the Kradam romance are on Adam Online. They have made it so I can't even go in the Kradam thread like I used to do. They just keep saying that Kris is so Gay and and he is so with Adam and even when he isn't he is always thinking of him. They go on to say he is always trying to get away from his no job wife. Those type of comments were the ones that made me leave.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm surprised that the word 'Kradam' is still being used or that it ever was used.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Sky wrote:
I'm surprised that the word 'Kradam' is still being used or that it ever was used.

Sky some people just started it and Kradison as a fun friend thing for Kris & Adam and Kris, Adam & Alli. The people that call themselves tinhatters took Kradam to a whole different level which totally shocked me. From what I have heard the fanfiction that people are still writing is like NC17. Both guys know about the fanfiction and anytime they were actually asked about it they would role their eyes so I would think they would still be doing that now.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah, Kradam is like the Cluben Laughing

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm probably the weird one, but I don't 'get' the duo naming thing, I think it's silly.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 pm

I don't know - sometimes I think it is kinda cute. But then I like calling David Cook "Cookie" Laughing

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39695
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Personally I think when you combine names it just shows, you as a fan, having affection for the people you're naming and that you appreciate the friendship those two people have. When I use the names I don't mean anything else by it other than the fact that I love and enjoy them. I'm not trying to pin them together romantically or sexually at all. Sometimes it's easier to combine names too. It can be really sweet and cute. For some others though the whole combining takes on a very different meaning as we very well know.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Sky wrote:
I'm probably the weird one, but I don't 'get' the duo naming thing, I think it's silly.
Well you are not the only one!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:13 am

foreveryoung wrote:
Sky wrote:

Thank you!♥ Maybe it's my age, but it just sounds childish. I don't mean to offend anyone and you certainly have every right to say and do whatever makes you happy. I've just never seen this done before in other fandoms, could be I listen to different music or different boards, I don't know. shrugging
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 am

Sky wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:
Sky wrote:

Thank you!♥ Maybe it's my age, but it just sounds childish. I don't mean to offend anyone and you certainly have every right to say and do whatever makes you happy. I've just never seen this done before in other fandoms, could be I listen to different music or different boards, I don't know. shrugging

Don't know when it started but I know Season two of Idol people started it with Clay and Ruben then on Season 6 they did it with Blake and Chris and then season 7 with David Cook and Micheal and of course you know of the stuff for season 8. I know they do this with a lot of Glee characters.

I don't do it to be childish or to create any problems. Like I said I just did it with Kris & Adam and Kris, Adam & Alli as a fun thing. To be honest I think Alli was the first one to start the Kradison thing. The three were on a interview just before the top 12 shows had started.

ETA: Now that I think about it it all started with Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. People were calling then Bennifer until the day they broke up and people started laughing when Ben actually ended up with another Jennifer,(as in Garner),and they started calling them that.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39695
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 am

People use it for Brad and Angelina too. Brangelina is their name. So it's not only in relation to Idol or Glee characters. It's done with other people too.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 am

I just don't go to many other fan boards or read on any, so I'm not aware of any of it. The ones I do follow, don't use those 'duel names'. I did say, someone has every right to use them, but it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 am

teddyhugz wrote:
People use it for Brad and Angelina too. Brangelina is their name. So it's not only in relation to Idol or Glee characters. It's done with other people too.

Oh yeah I forgot about them. In all the magazines they hook their two names up. I seriously don't see how I forgot them lol!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:11 am

The media actually started this before there even was Idol! There was a name for J-Lo and each of her guys! There was a name for Brad and Jen - though it escapes me now.

Back to top Go down
Potsie

Potsie

Number of posts : 5491
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

AngelWings wrote:
Sky wrote:

Sky some people just started it and Kradison as a fun friend thing for Kris & Adam and Kris, Adam & Alli. The people that call themselves tinhatters took Kradam to a whole different level which totally shocked me. From what I have heard the fanfiction that people are still writing is like NC17. Both guys know about the fanfiction and anytime they were actually asked about it they would role their eyes so I would think they would still be doing that now.

Angel, are the tinhatters still around?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Potsie wrote:
AngelWings wrote:
Sky wrote:

Angel, are the tinhatters still around?

Yes at many sites there is still tinhatters around and they just go over board and just ruin things for the people who just love Kris and Adam and their friendship.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS   RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RANTS ABOUT IDOLS AND COMMENTS MADE ABOUT IDOLS AND CRAZY FANS
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6