Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS

Go down 
+4
canear
Sky
teddyhugz
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:15 am

I don't know............
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

That whole thing was just HORRID. There's no other word I can use to describe it. Good grief.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

Adele is delightful! I'm so happy for her!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

I was wondering why sweetheart; never say a bad thing about anybody George Huff said on his facebook page Nikki epic fail. I saw why after watching that scary performance. I think Stefano tweeted about it also asking what am I watching.

Do not like Nikki.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

Yes Stefano did tweet about it.

I'm so thrilled for Adele! Sky, you said it exactly. She's so delightful! The standing ovation and cheering after her performance was so well deserved. It was such a beautiful moment in the show. I imagine she'll never forget this night.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I really liked Katy's performance just now. Although, it did seem as if she was sticking it to the ex a bit with the new song. Did it seem that way to anyone else?

Are you kidding??? Good lord she might as well have named the song "Screw You Russell!" Loved her outfit and the whole performance though.

Yes Canear - I loved their techno Mickey Mouse song!

They did a song earlier in the show and then later in the show with the big neon mouse.

I think Jennifer changed the song up out of respect - not trying to be Whitney or appearing to show up Whitney. Very respectfully done. She has sooooooo much more class the Fanty in every single way! Lord did American get it wrong that season!

I rewatched the Adele performance and when mom called after the show we talked about her some more and we have decided to buy her CD. I had it downloaded on my desktop but it crashed and I lost it before I made a CD of it.

THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:54 am

Quote :
Canear - I loved their techno Mickey Mouse song!

Well, to each their own I guess! lol! I just know I hope Adam does something more like Bruno than the techno stuff (but it probably won't happen!).
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 am

OH!! Adam AND Bruno together!! Dream come true for me!! Bruno was awesome last night!!

THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 am

The best of the night was Bruno and Adele.

I didn't like any of the all timers performances.

Jennifer did a great job and looked fantastic.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm

They had the guy in charge of the Gammy's on Access Hollywood Live this morning. He said they had no intention for Jennifer to sing the song like Whitney. That was not what they wanted. Instead it was to bring a quiet yet heartbreaking and open vulnerability. I think Jennifer did it beautifully. It was a tough position for her to be in, for anyone to have been in.
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 am

The thing about Adele is that she is a young woman who appears matronly due to her choice of clothing and hair style. No That bouffant flip was popular in the 60s. The black lace dress she wore would have looked much better with a black slip or camisole under it than the white thing she wore underneath. Looked like a sports bra. And those stark white legs! Should've worn black pantyhose or gotten a spray tan. I did notice in another appearance after the Grammys, she did wear black stockings and no white under the dress, which looked much, much better.

I almost bought her CD, but when I checked out samples on Amazon, the only song I really liked was Rolling in the Deep.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 am

I have not bought her CD either. I keep checking out the samples at Amazon and just never get that into most of the songs. I like Rolling In The Deep (which I have by Haley Reinhart and LOVE it) so I don't need that one and I love "Rumour Has It". Maybe if I listened to the whole CD a few times I would like it more.

DD - my mom thought Adele was in her 40s. Her jaw hit the floor last week when I told her Adele was 23! Mom said "She is the oldest looking 23 year old I have ever seen!" Mom thinks she is pretty and charming but truly thought she was a middle aged woman. But I think Adele sees this look as "her thing".

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 am

She is very dated looking and a bit on the heavy side but she can sing, her voice is special, I love Rolling in the Deep and Set Fire to the Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:31 am

I have her CD and I love it!!! I love Rolling In the Deep and Someone Like You, all the songs really.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am

I love Make You Feel My Love. It is on Adele 19. Many people have covered it.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

I want to get that CD too.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm

I don't have her first album either. I should get it. Adele might not have the look as most others do and many have slammed her for it. She clearly doesn't care though. She's got the talent to go above and beyond and I think that's what truly sets her apart.
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 pm

She's certainly a pretty woman and no question she can sing. But the look is very aging.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Everyone should try to read the article on her in Vogue.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Sky, where did you post the link for that article again? Was it in one of the music threads?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:36 am

I didn't post a link to the article, I read it in the magazine. I don't know if it's online anywhere.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh alright. I thought you had posted a link to it. I guess I'll have to try and find it.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm

I'd scan it for you, but I gave to my DIL for reading material on her flight. It is a rather long article.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:24 pm

That's okay. Maybe I'll just go buy it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:30 pm

This issue is the size of a book! Maybe just read it while you're at work, if they sell it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS   THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE ADELE SHOW, ER, THE GRAMMYS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next