Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158
Registration date : 2009-06-09

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Yes they are truly amazing! Their trip to Canada ends tomorrow Crying or Very sad but the have endeared themselves to the Canadian people forever. Today they were in Calgary to open the Calgary Stampede. Before they did that, they met with a little girl at the Calgary airport. She was there because of the Make a Wish Foundation. It was her wish to meet William and Kate. Here are a couple of beautiful pictures. The little girl's name is Diamond Marshall and she has cancer.

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Jeffisgr8t-7215545

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Jeffisgr8t-5215545 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm

There are more pictures from Calgary. Will and Kate go country! I'll post them tomorrow.....but here's a sample!!

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Jeffisgr8t-2223014
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:18 pm

How cute!!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82414
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:08 am

She looks great in EVERYTHING!!! itsnotfair

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Watching them drive through LA! They're only 10 minutes away from me right now!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Watching them drive through LA! They're only 10 minutes away from me right now!

I hope the darn paparazzi leave them alone!

Isn't tonight the event that Cat Deely is hosting for them?

I'm sad that they've left Canada. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't know what tonight's event is.

They've safely arrived at the Beverly Hilton Hotel!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Who was following them to the hotel?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 pm

What do you mean? They had a motorcade with them directing the way so they had protection. My local ABC news has been covering them since they arrived. They had a news chopper overhead showing sky views of them as they were on the road.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

You answered my question! It's so different there. When they were here they got in their limo or on the plane and that was it. We didn't know where they were or where they were going.

What a day for them! From the rodeo in Calgary to the LA Hilton.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm

OH! Okay. I'm glad I answered your question!! Yes they've now moved on from the Beverly Hilton to Hancock Park. They're attending a reception tonight at the British Consulate. That's where they will be staying tonight. Tomorrow they move on to Santa Barbara!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

It's pretty cool you're getting to experience them now! I find it intriguing that the US is so into them as well. They truly are more than just royalty. They are celebrities.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Definitely! The news coverage of them here really has been all over it. It's been pretty much nonstop.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Well it's your turn to post pictures! cheers
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm

She looked gorgeous getting out the plane, a real princess, so stunningly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:48 pm

She really is stunning. Did she still have this outfit on when she arrived in LA? It's what she wore when they were leaving Calgary (the red one!).

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Jeffisgr8t-9172656
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

....and they're so in love. I love you Look at the way she looks at William .......... sigh .......... Diana must be looking down on them beaming with pride.

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 5072143
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

No. She was wearing something different. I'll see if I can find pictures.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

She was wearing a light lavender gorgeous dress.

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Deplanepg-vertical

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Lagreetpg-vertical
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 pm

There are more pics here.

CLICK ME <----------

Article with short video here.

CLICK ME <----------
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

That lavender dress was beautiful on her. It definitely suited her!

Any updates on them in LA today?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

I haven't been home so I don't know what the news on their activities has been like. I'm sure they showed something about them. I'll take a look around. As far as I know though they should be Santa Barbara now. That's over an hour away from me.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

The royal couple left the British Consul-General's residence in Hancock Park Saturday morning to attend a polo match at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club. Kate was wearing a 'De Gournay' silver and marble grey hand-painted silk dress by Jenny Packham, according to a royal spokesperson.

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 110709_otrc_ap_royals_la_polo_6

Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge arrives at the charity polo match at The Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet club on Saturday, July 9, 2011 in Carpinteria Calif. The event is held in support of The American Friends of The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry. Her Royal Highness is wearing a 'De Gournay,' silver and marble grey hand-painted chinoiserie silk dress by Jenny Packham.

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 110709_otrc_ap_royals_la_polo_4

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Prince William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, look on during a private reception at the British Consul-General's residence in Los Angeles, Friday, July 8, 2011

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 110709_ap_hancock_park_3

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 110709_ap_hancock_park_2

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Beautiful! I particularly like the flowered dress in the first picture. She couldn't look bad if she tried!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!   WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WILL & KATE'S GREAT NORTH AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next