Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing With The Stars!!!

Go down 
+13
stanley2
zara
canear
teddyhugz
claytoncavaliers
AngelWings
aerwin
Adrift
Lau
Admin
janice
Sky
Firecracker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82373
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Alex starred in a medical show last year that was canceled. Hope he is not 3 for 3! This show has good buzz though. But - I am not into crime drama.

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Alex starred in a medical show last year that was canceled. Hope he is not 3 for 3! This show has good buzz though. But - I am not into crime drama.

I pray he is not 3 for 3. Moonlight I think would of had a chance if the stupid writerstrike wouldn't of happened.

Holy Moly Rick was so good. I pray he and Cheryl get through.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 pm

What channel is that show on?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82373

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Or if it had come out now during the Vampire rage! CBS should be kicking themselves for not giving the show a second season. They blew it.

Now, I sure wouldn't mind seeing Alex on DWTS!!

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
What channel is that show on?

NBC at 10 which is the same time as Castle.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh man are you serious Angel? Bummer.

Yes if Moonlight was still on now you bet it would be a big hit with the Vampire craze!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Oh man are you serious Angel? Bummer.

Yes if Moonlight was still on now you bet it would be a big hit with the Vampire craze!

Yes I am serious. So that is why we are taping that one and watching Castle.

I was dieing laughing watching Mark and Bristol. She tried really hard. The reason I was laughing was because Mark was just so into it; he was not holding back at all. It is like yeah you a bit stiff but I am still going to move and groove. I love that man.

So far Rick & Cheryl and Brandy & Maks have been my favorites.

Every time they show Jennifer burst into tears and i hear the mention of Patrick,(Swayze), I get very sad for her Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 pm

lol! Angel I thought the same thing about Mark!!! He was just dancing away and shaking his groove thang like she wasn't even there with how stiff she was dancing. Love him!!!

I get sad for Jennifer too with how much they keep showing that part. It's hard not to feel a stab to the heart when you think of Patrick.

So far I've really liked Kyle. I thought he was extremely cute and bubbly. An entertainer! Brandy and Rick were both great too.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
lol! Angel I thought the same thing about Mark!!! He was just dancing away and shaking his groove thang like she wasn't even there with how stiff she was dancing. Love him!!!

I get sad for Jennifer too with how much they keep showing that part. It's hard not to feel a stab to the heart when you think of Patrick.

So far I've really liked Kyle. I thought he was extremely cute and bubbly. An entertainer! Brandy and Rick were both great too.

Lol I am glad I was not the only one that noticed that Teddy. Seriously he was just living it up out there and I was busting up.

Jennifer and Derek were amazing out there. I pray that Patricks wife saw that dance cause to me that was totally danced for Patrick. Seeing Jennifer break down like she did broke my heart; the way she was talking of Patrick really got me. I think Patrick is going to be watching her as her guardian angel.

So now it is Rick & Cheryl, Brandy & Maks and Jennifer and Derrick as my faves. I want Michael to stay tomorrow.

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Jennifer was absolutely beautiful. That dance was truly dedicated to Patrick in every single way. The way she spoke of them really got to me too. Everyone thought so highly of him. He was a great man and one who is incredibly missed. He's got to be so proud of Jennifer tonight. I know he's looking down on her smiling.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Jennifer was absolutely beautiful. That dance was truly dedicated to Patrick in every single way. The way she spoke of them really got to me too. Everyone thought so highly of him. He was a great man and one who is incredibly missed. He's got to be so proud of Jennifer tonight. I know he's looking down on her smiling.

I feel like watching my Dirty Dancing dvd and my Ghost Dvd just to see Patrick!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 pm

I saw Michael dance but didn't see the scores.......he wasn't too bad. I didn't see the Hoff dance, probably a good thing, huh? Laughing Kurt Warner is a doll! Rick?.....a hunk and he is so tall that Cheryl looks like a doll and her dress was stunning! They danced beautifully. Maks.........what can I say except I can't take my eyes off of him.............. Eh, on Derek and Jennifer............
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Sky wrote:
I saw Michael dance but didn't see the scores.......he wasn't too bad. I didn't see the Hoff dance, probably a good thing, huh? Laughing Kurt Warner is a doll! Rick?.....a hunk and he is so tall that Cheryl looks like a doll and her dress was stunning! They danced beautifully. Maks.........what can I say except I can't take my eyes off of him.............. Eh, on Derek and Jennifer............

Sky you did not like Derek and Jennifer? Not a lot of people know this. But she is a cancer survivor; she had Thyroid Cancer. She is doing this show cause after having the cancer she said she wanted to really live and to not hold back on doing things even if she was afraid to do them. I think with Patrick dieing and her beating the cancer it really hit hard with her to really live her life. I am so proud of her for facing her fears,(she actually has been afraid to dance cause she wasn't sure if she could still do it).

ETA: Jennifer has had back issues also. I believe she has one or two surgeries on it.

I am glad you liked Rick and Cheryl. I liked Michael and Kurt and hope they can stay to try again. David, Karina's partner and Louie's partners were all pretty bad. David was the worst though.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:53 pm

The last routine was plain awful by the Hoff. I don't know how anyone was able to even stomach watching the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:53 pm

If Karina and David leave, it won't bother me at all. I've never been 'into' Derek and he always seems to get the partners that can dance! I do know about Jennifer, but I try not to let sympathy or back stories enter into it. Cheryl and Rick just seem so mismatched in their height, but they danced really well! Cheryl is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 am

Sky wrote:
If Karina and David leave, it won't bother me at all. I've never been 'into' Derek and he always seems to get the partners that can dance! I do know about Jennifer, but I try not to let sympathy or back stories enter into it. Cheryl and Rick just seem so mismatched in their height, but they danced really well! Cheryl is one of my favorites.

I think now that Cheryl got the higher shoes she will be fine with Rick; even Len mentioned their heights and said that it was fine. With her shoes they are fine with that issue.

I would love to see Rick and Cheryl win. Cheryl is my favorite Female pro and Mark is my favorite Male pro with Jonathon and Maks pulling in a tie for second. Tony is my third fave of the guy pros.

I will agree it does seem that Derrick is the chosen one to get the ones that seem to really know how to dance. With Jennifer it is different though; she has not really danced at all since Dirty Dancing and honestly was not sure she would remember and that is one reason she never did the show before when she was asked.

-------

https://deb718.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=317
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars!!!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: