Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!

Go down 
+7
stanley2
Sky
WISCathy
Potsie
canear
foreveryoung
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Potsie wrote:
Aw, you guys are wimps. When I drink and wanna get drunk, I drink straight tequila. PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 37447 PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 82337 PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 83840

Ha! When we were in Vegas...............that bartender kept the drinks coming. We were surprised we were able to find our room the hotel was so big! Haven't been like that in years. Good thing I didn't try to post anything here!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:15 pm

WC, you know that now we will post away on pigs for you? PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 4905-Human-Like-Fat-Pigs-Toasting-B
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:33 am

GOOD HEAVENS SO MANY DRINKS UP IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all don't suffer from horrible hangovers in the morning! YIKES! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_razz

Talk about fun though you all sure had one heck of a party up in here today. With so many yummy things to eat and drink up! WOW! I'm so sorry I had to miss it all. I was working all day. Bummer for me!

Seriously though Cathy CONGRATULATIONS on receiving the good news from the doctor that all is A-OKAY and that you're nice and healthy! I am so incredibly happy for you! That is truly wonderful news. You've got to be over the moon thrilled! BIG HUGS TO YOU!

Now back to these drinks.........there really is such a thing as a chocolate martini? If so I'm TOTALLY going to have to try one of those sometime! Maybe on my trip to Toronto! canear yes I'll totally be up for a couple Appletinis with you! YUM!

Oh and no we are not going to get me drunk! I have never been hungover in my life. I don't plan to ever do it either! Two drinks is enough for me. Maybe three. Depending on what it is! If I spread them out over a few hours that'll certainly help too! I've never been very affected much to tell you the truth. But again I've never had more than two. So who the heck knows. LOL

Anyways even though it's really late and I have to be up early for work in the morning I'm going to enjoy a couple of these in your honor Cathy. Got to do it up right!!!!

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 37447 PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 37447
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:44 am

Oh you wild women! How are your heads this morning? Wink
Back to top Go down
Potsie

Potsie

Number of posts : 5491
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:06 am

It's funny. Last night when I was fixing to post about the tequila, I had a 'brain fart' and couldn't spell tequila. I asked my hubby how to spell it and he told me how. Then he asked why. I said we're having a party, and he didn't understand. I said online! He laughed.

I used to get drunk and several times I fell. I scared hubby several times. I haven't drank any in a long time. Besides, I'm taking anti-depressants now, so I can't mix the 2. I had fun pretending though! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:19 am

Oh boy I think we better lay off the booze for awhile, we need some time to recuperate.

That was a wild party.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:36 am

HA! Potsie - I just pretend too! I haven't been drunk since an office Christmas party when I was about 30 years old Laughing So at least 25 years ago Razz I'm such a goody goody in real life shannonangel

But these pretend parties are a blast!

WC - a new smiley added just for you! pig

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:36 am

Morning!!!

I guess a little 'hair of the dog' is in order today! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 37447

Soooo, we're telling our drunk stories? All I will say is ....... I'm from Wisconsin, went to college in Madison, and drinking is kinda what some Cheeseheads do best! Omg, talk about going to all of the UW Badger football games, and many times I was kind of stunned that it was the 4th quarter already .... I was way too busy partying it up with everyone around me! Fun times back then!

FC ~ LOVE the new PIG ! THANK YOU!! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 130776

Sky ~ I'll take any pigs you got ! Love em! My fav place at our County Fair is hanging out in the Swine Barn!! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol

If I could have a pet of my dreams, it would be a to have a tan and black Farm Pig!! ( maybe I'm Not so normal!! )

Potsie ~ Love the story about you explaining this to your hubby! Too cute! Yep, pretending keeps us from hangovers!!

teddy ~ Thanks for the great thoughts!

I told my kids about the party here last night --- they thought it was great!! Me too!! They were glad it was 'cyber-drinking' since we were going all day and night!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:45 am

Good morning partiers!! No hangover here, haven't had one of those in a very long time!
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:51 am

Sky ~ That's great! Nothing worse than a hangover sometimes. I don't have one either! I'm just buzzing along with this PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 106424 !

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 130776

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

Cathy - make sure you show the thread to your girls!! Hopefully they will not think we are TOO crazy! affraid

I do not think I have ever seen a tan and black pig. I will have to look them up.

My dream NORMAL pet was a cat! I would have 4 if I could. My fantasy pet would be a penguin! I have adored them since I was very little. I used to want a Koala Bear until I read that they are actually quite mean. affraid

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

Koala bears mean? PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_scratch ...but they're so cute! Guess those are the ones you need to look out for!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

Super cute!! But people down under say if us Yanks knew what they were really like we wouldn't like them so much.

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:41 am

FC ~ I sure will show them this thread! I'm sure they will smile, shake their heads and say " Gees, Mom, you sure are crazy!" ---- Yeah, crazy in a good way!

What I meant to say ... I want a brown pig with black spots! Those are my favorites!

WOW -- I didn't know koala bears are mean -- who knew! They are too cute to be mean.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:59 am

Koalas do not like people. They like to be left alone. They have a nasty bite and they will pee on people on purpose as their way to get you to leave them alone. They have a rough go of it in the wild so they are just very aggressive as a way to protect themselves.

The thing is over here they were used for ads so much and people thought they were all cuddly and hoped to cuddle them when they went down under etc. So the Aussies let it be known that if you see a koala to leave it alone or you would get a nasty bite or bites.

It's only understandable being a wild animal.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:04 am

You sooooo need to get this calendar next year WC!

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Pocketpigs

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:08 am

Well Cathy in this case we are going to have to call you the Pig Lady and that doesn't sound that good, don't you think? PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:10 am

OMG FC!! I'm in love with him! I will get that calendar -- Thanks!!

I really want the pig, too! For Real!!

FY ~ PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Affraid PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol Fine with me!!

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 130776

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:16 am

You can buy Pocket Pigs!! They are little like that! Google "Pocket Pigs" and find out all about them. There are videos to watch too! I wouldn't mind having a pocket pig myself! What do you think the cats would think?? lexi

OOPS! Seem you can only buy them in England and they are not cheap!

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:24 am

FC~ I've seen stuff about pocket pigs. They are so adorable! I'd love one of those to go with my two cats!! I didn't know they were so expensive.

However, what I really want is just a plain old brown and black Farm Pig!! I've told Ruth that I would keep him in her huge backyard!! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Affraid PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:32 am

The pocket pigs in England are 400-700 British LBs. - not sure what that is in US dollars.

I could never have a large pig here. It's not allowed in our neighborhood. One would indeed need the proper property for it. I would seriously consider a Pocket Pig if they were available here. They look more manageable for normal size properties.

Maybe someday your dream will come true and you will get your pig! pig

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Don't I wish!! We can't have farm animals here in town. However, our City Council just gave the green light to anyone in the City who wants to have chickens in their backyards/property CAN -- up to six chickens in approved areas! PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Affraid

I wish someone in my neighborhood would do that -- I'd Love it --- until they wake me up at the crack of dawn!!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Especially if they get a rooster to go with the chickens!! Razz

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm

I've always loved Koala Bears too FC. Ever since I was a little girl. There used to be this cartoon on Nickelodeon with a Koala in it. I just adored that show!!!! My real love though is dolphins.

I see everyone made it out okay after the all day celebration yesterday. That's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Teddy, I love dolphins too! I also love orca whales and my biggest love is Giraffes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!   PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY FOR WC AND HER GOOD NEWS!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next