Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!

Go down 
+6
stanley2
nouniness
teddyhugz
canear
foreveryoung
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:58 am

Happy 28th birthday Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!

May it be filled with joy, health, happiness, love, success, eyeliner and lots of glitter!!

throwconfetti

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am

Happy birthday ADAM!

Thanks for all the joy you brought to my life with your music and your performances.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:12 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!

May the sun and stars continue to shine brightly upon you.......and may 2010 bring you love and happiness. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 73774

Here are some birthday Tweets for Adam......

Quote :
DanielleStori

@adamlambert HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!!!:) XOXO

Quote :
JoJoistheway #HappyBDayAdam !!!!!!! @AdamLambert you sexual vanilla pudding pop!! Lol xoxo

Quote :
jambajim @adamlambert Welcome to the 28 club, friend.
By now u should be over your quarter-life crisis but starting to dread the big 3-0. IT'S FUN!!!

Quote :
AnoopDoggDesai it's my friend Adam's birthday today, do you know him? naaaahhhh...

Quote :
alisanporter

Happy Birthday @adamlambert I love uuuu!!!!♥♥♫☪♥♥! Xoxo
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:35 am

Here are some more! Oh to be so popular....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Icon_biggrin

Quote :
ImChrisRich

@adamlambert Happy Birthday bro! 28 minutes ago from Echofon

Quote :
leecherry

@adamlambert Happy Birthday bud!!! 7 minutes ago from web

Quote :
Monterrific

@adamlambert Happy Birthday, Adam!!!

Quote :
@z100MoBounce Hey @adamlambert! Happy Bday! Enjoy it!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 am

Happy Birthday Adam baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May it be an awesome fun-filled day with lots of of joy, laughter, love and glitter! And may it not stop there and continue on for the rest of your birthday year!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

Another birthday greeting for Adam!

Quote :
ImMattGiraud Hey boy hey! @adamlambert have an awesome birthday! Wish I could be at the partay!! Thanks for plugging the tune my brotha!! I wouldn't...:) 3 minutes ago from txt

What on earth does he mean by wouldn't???

Matty get back here and s'plain yourself boy!

Last edited by teddyhugz on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:59 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Another birthday greeting for Adam!

Quote :
ImMattGiraud Hey boy hey! @adamlambert have an awesome birthday! Wish I could be at the partay!! Thanks for plugging the tune my brotha!! I wouldn't...:) 3 minutes ago from txt

What on earth does he mean by wouldn't???

Matty get back here and s'plain yourself boy!

Isn't is a running joke between those two? I don't think we'll ever know what it means!!

Quote :
JustinHawkins
@adamlambert Happy Birthday!! x x x

Aw, from Michael...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 73774

Quote :
michaelsarver1
Happy Birthday to my friend @adamlambert. I hope u have an incredible day surrounded by peolple u love. Love ya buddy!

Quote :
meganjoysings I have to find something hilarious to give adam tonight..... Hmmm
39 minutes ago from txt

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 pm

It could be a running joke between them. Hmnm.

Anyways some more!

Quote :
lyndseyparker RT @adamlambert: 28?!?!?!? Is it a full moon? (<--Happy birthday to you!!) about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Quote :

lyndseyparker @adamlambert Here's the best bday song in pop history http://bit.ly/9zs3LA Now go celebrate! about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Quote :
EWMichaelSlezak @adamlambert You share a bday w/ Oprah, so I hope she's sending you some of her FAAAYVORITE THINGS! [insert audience squeal] #happybdayadam about 5 hours ago from web

Quote :
TheRealJordin Happy Birthday @adamlambert! I hope you're having fun! Congrats on everything! More to come! :) about 4 hours ago from TwitBird iPhone

Quote :
1027KIISFM Lets wish a big Happy Birthday to @oprah & @adamlambert!!!! about 3 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
nouniness

nouniness

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Sounds like he is going to have the best birthday of his life! You go, Adam!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Awww, the one from Michael!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 73774

He also did another tweet I saw where he was trending happybdayadam HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Squeeeeee Kris is gonna be at the party!!!!

Quote :
KrisAllen @adamlambert happy bday buddy! I'll see ya tonight. 3 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm so thrilled that Kris is going to be there! Tonight will be a real trip for Adam because I bet it's the first big party he's had where his old friends and his new friends are all coming together for him. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 pm

This is definitely going to be one crazy night for Adam tonight! You're right canear it'll be a trip for him. All his old friends and now all his new friends. By the sounds of it at first it seems really big and extravagant but when you think about it not really. It's not as huge of a party as many others have. Still with close to 200 people? That's going to be wild!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Another Idol wishes Adam bday wishes.

Quote :
JackieTohn @adamlambert getting ready 4 ur bday bash & i better hurry bc i only have 10 hrs to get ready. i joke. ill fiercify b4 i walk out the door. 5 minutes ago from web

I'm starting to think he invited the whole top 24. lol

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Aw that would be sweet of him! I wonder if he invited the judges and Ryan??
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Icon_cheers HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Icon_flower HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 794362 Happy Birthday, Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 87267 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 33786HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 738172 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 144584 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 984660 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 690587 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 735295 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 233478
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm

A couple more birthday wishes from Alexis Grace and Blake.

Quote :
agcruc Happy bday @adamlambert! you only turn 18 once about 1 hour ago from web

Quote :
BlakeLewis @adamlambert happy bday brotha! Wish I could have made it to your party. Cheers 18 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Squeeeeee Kris is gonna be at the party!!!!

Quote :
KrisAllen @adamlambert happy bday buddy! I'll see ya tonight. 3 minutes ago from Echofon

Love all the special tweets to Adam. I wonder if he can save those and print them out!! I would and put them in a special friend scrapbook!

Woohoo Kradam together HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 8041 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 8041 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 8041 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 8041

Happy Birthday Adam BB Have one of the best One Ever!!!!!!

We all love you Adam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Herz HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Herz HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Herz

Shannon HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 223329 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm sure he could print them out if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm

I hadn't seen these posted.

One is from Daniel,(Kris's Bro). So sweet of him to tweet Adam happy Birthday. I would not be surprised if Mama Kim and Papa Allen tweet him later. ETA: The Allen's so love Adam. As I have always said They have made Adam part of their family for sure!

The other is from Jim to Kris with his idea for a birthday present for Adam!

DA4Real

Happy Bday @adamlambert. I'd see u next weekend but YOUR NY ended up winning contest so yall have fun. Flick @KrisAllen in the nose for me!
34 minutes ago from web

jambajim

@KrisAllen I have a gift idea! Bubbletweet an acoustic cover of his "Sleepwalker." Ooh better yet "If I Had You." #happybdayadam

about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter in reply to KrisAllen

Jim cracks me up but lol it would be cool to see a Kradam bubbletweet but it most likely will not happen.

Also Daniels tweet mentions the Kradison Concert I think and he says next weekend. I didn't think the Kradison concert was till the 12th HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 633816 Kris will be in the Philipines next week and Singapore on the 10th so unless I missed something Daniel needs someone to tweet him back and tell him that day is the 12th.

Okay that's all back to the fun HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 804981 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 90759 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 519705

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Mama Kim and Papa Neil have not said anything to Adam for his birthday. I checked.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Quote :
RyanSeacrest Happy bday adam lambert, i was just told a guy named dr. bing just turned 100! See his story.its not quite adam's: http://bit.ly/94d6ty about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Mama Kim and Papa Neil have not said anything to Adam for his birthday. I checked.

Oh I know they didn't I was saying I would not be surprised if they do later on.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 pm

They might but if they want to they better get it in soon!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks for bringing all the Sweet Birthday Tweets!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next