Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 pm

I found these with captions... Anyone know if one or which one of the girls is Suz? I think she has a screw loose............

"the last time we saw Rolando before he disappeared......
THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 197495343

"Rolando posed with his godfather showing off his new tattoo....."
THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 197975653

"This is the new baby boy Vito and his godfather..."
THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 198632087
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42155
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

.....and people are financing that whackjob????? ....and they probably bought her new camera as well. There aren't words. No ....and she obviously got to meet Adam more than once. Bet the donations paid for that second meet and greet as well. IMO she's a user plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Man can anybody give me donations so I can go see all the people I want to see starting with Michael Ball in England. I seriously can't believe people financed her new camera. That is just crazy. I wonder what the hubbies of the ladies who did this had to say. What did she give all those people in return for them doing that.

Ugh she got to meet Adam twice affraid Adam baby run from that woman she is calling you the godfather of her camera No

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39759
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

She's the one on the left in the picture you posted Sky.

Geesh all those pictures..................I think she has more than a screw loose.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Not defending her in any way, but we don't know that she didn't buy the camera herself. I'm pretty sure some concert tickets and M&G's were purchased by fans that felt they had to have her videos, and those people are just as sad as she is.
I do like her hair! Laughing I think she has to have some money, how else could she do ALL the traveling she has done? She just has a screw loose to want to see the same concert over and over again. Yeah, it's nice to see Adam that often, but it's just weird.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am

Don't get me wrong I appreciate that she takes all that video and shares it with all the fans. It's nice to know there's something from every concert if we really want to watch any of it. (I hardly do.) I just think it's a bit strange to do what she does is all.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 am

Sky wrote:
Not defending her in any way, but we don't know that she didn't buy the camera herself. I'm pretty sure some concert tickets and M&G's were purchased by fans that felt they had to have her videos, and those people are just as sad as she is.
I do like her hair! Laughing I think she has to have some money, how else could she do ALL the traveling she has done? She just has a screw loose to want to see the same concert over and over again. Yeah, it's nice to see Adam that often, but it's just weird.

You'all are just jealous. You know you would love to do what she does. I sure would. And Sky, I noticed the hair right away. I love it. Wonder if my hair would do that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 am

Would you believe me if I told you I wasn't jealous? I have no desire to see the concert 100 times. I have no desire to see anything 100 times! I hate to fly - and I mean HATE - so I honestly would not do what she is doing. Oh, it would be lovely to see Europe and Oz etc., but you could never get me on the plane.

I am jealous of the camera though! I always wanted a really great one. I have a really nice one - but it is not outstanding.

It does bother me though that she had the nerve to ask fellow fans to support her trips. I would never in a million years ask "strangers" to support my traveling and concert tix etc. Even if she didn't ask - and it was the idea of fellow fans - I just don't think I would accept their money.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 am

Ditto! I don't mind the flying so much as the restrictions that go along with it now. Just not worth it to me, especially just to go to some concerts.

On one of Clay's tours I think I saw the concert 6 times and that was too much now that I think back on it. I would go maybe twice now to see anyone but that would be it. More than 100 times? That's compulsively obsessive if you ask me and that is considered an illness.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 am

Truthfully, I wouldn't want to see the same show 100 times, either. But then she does get to meet Adam and we don't know how often that is. That alone could make it all worthwhile. I hate to fly as well. And I'm the worst photographer in the world. But, I see nothing wrong or crazy about Suz doing it. It looks to me like she is having the time of her life and I am envious of that. She didn't sit home last night watching Animal Planet re-runs. LOL
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 am

I am sure she is having the time of her life. It just isn't necessarily what all of us would consider the time of our lives. Honestly, I am a real homebody. Heck, I picked a business where I stay at home. I am not big on the hassles of travel and living out of a suitcase. Hubby and I were gone for 3 weeks on vacation before the boys were born and I could not wait to get home by that third week let me tell ya!

Also, I joke a lot about Adam and stuff but in all honesty I really do not have a strong desire to meet him. I actually like my fantasies to stay fantasies. I never tried to meet Clay or even hang at the buses for him. I like thinking Adam looks and acts a certain way in my head and I am perfectly happy keeping him that perfect guy in my head. Just me I guess.

I'd love to see him in concert if he comes to Chicago but that would be enough for me. One show close to home and just enjoy him performing. All I need.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 am

I don't think I have the desire to meet any celebrity especially ones I enjoy. They might not turn out to be who you imagine them to be and I wouldn't want the illusion shattered. I don't believe that Adam is perfect (shocking I know! Razz ) so it might not be an issue so much with him but just the same I think I'll continue to admire from afar. :peppermentlove
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 am

Nothing wrong with being a homebody. I am one myself. I would love to go more places but I'm not married and it can be difficult finding somebody to go with. Most of the time I just go by myself. Still, if I were younger and had the resources Suz seems to have, I'd go for it. I saw Spamalot six times, and I think friends were saying I was obsessive ("crazy"). Just because they wouldn't see it six times doesn't mean I'm crazy. But then maybe it does. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

Spirit wrote:
Sky wrote:

You'all are just jealous. You know you would love to do what she does. I sure would. And Sky, I noticed the hair right away. I love it. Wonder if my hair would do that. Razz

LOL, I thought the same about the hair, but my hair is stick straight, thin, fine and no body.

And NO, I'm not jealous, I wouldn't want to go to every concert. I'd love to do the traveling though.
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 pm

My hairstyle is very similar except my sideburns are not that long and no streaks/tips--dark auburn.

I think seeing the same show 100 times or more is a little demented, but hey! She's having a good time and we get the benefit of her videos. If she asked fans for donations, it's their business if they contributed or not. I wouldn't, but again we get the benefit of her pics/videos. So carry on, Suz! bounce Live and let live, I say.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 pm

I LOVE YOU TOO, ADAM LAMBERT!!!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 Loveyougif
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:59 pm

I can't imagine wanting to go to that many concerts. I would be bored to tears 90 concerts ago, even if it was something that I started out enjoying. But, we are all different, so I guess if that is how she wants to spend her money and her time, that's great.

If someone helped her, that is up to them. I can't imagine wanting to help finance someones trip so that I can have 100 copies of the same concert but as I said, we are all different
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Ain't that the true Jaycee! 100 copies of a concert affraid

Sky - I just ADORE THAT GIF!! It should be on every page!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Spirit wrote:
Sky wrote:

I'm not jealous cause I would not go to the same show over and over and over and over. 2 or 3 times yes but how many she has heck no. I would feel like a freaking stalker.

I would love to have the money to do it but I am not jealous of her. I think she has a screw loose.

ETA: love that gif of Adam saying I love you.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 am

Glasgow..............

http://twitpic.com/3b0ni1
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 am

Oh I love that picture Sky. It's beautiful with all that snow!!!

The "I love you" gif is awesome.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Quote :
KI55andTELL KI55andTELL
Don't know what work we didn't ask. I asked when he was going back to states and she said a

The way we understood it from lane was that he was working in Paris

Just said goodbye to lane she said Adam was off to Paris for a few days

Hmmm........ponders what he will be doing in Paris.......
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Adam Lambert in Paris. Now what in the world would he be doing in Paris? He has already been to the Louvre. I just can't think of anything. LOL
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Perhaps he is going to do some modeling for one of the great designers there ........ fainting
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I wish he would model in Paris. He would set the fashion world on fire. I mean he looks mighty fine in whatever he is wearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next