Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing With The Stars!!!

Go down 
+13
stanley2
zara
canear
teddyhugz
claytoncavaliers
AngelWings
aerwin
Adrift
Lau
Admin
janice
Sky
Firecracker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82202
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Thanks!

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39698
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Exciting news!!!

Mark did get paired up with Melissa!!!!! Both of them have tweeted about it on their twitter accounts!

:confetti:

I see Derek has been partnered with model Joanna Krupa. I hope she breaks the mold and doesn't go out at the beginning of the show like past models. That would be such a shame to see Derek go out that early. He is a great choreographer and teacher though so miracles can happen!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Dancing with the Stars 9 – Official Pairings

Monday, August 24, 2009, 12:12 PM

Former U.S. House of Representatives Majority Leader Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
Singer Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
Singer Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts
Olympic swimmer Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
Iron Chef’s Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer
Actor Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
Actress Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas
Model Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani
NFL retiree Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova
Model Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough
Ultimate Fighting Champion Chuck Lidell and Anna Trebunskaya
Actress Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovsky
Singer Mya and Dmitry Chaplin
Reality-TV mainstay Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel
Singer Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
Snowboarder Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower

http://www.rickey.org/
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 pm

They seem to have some new pro-dancers!

I like a lot of the pairings and some are making me nervous.

I love Derek and I fear being teamed up with a model is not going to be good No The are notorious for being one of the first to go.

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Hmmm, there's some pretty good match-ups in there. I suspect some pros will get farther than they have before or at least come close to the highest they've gone in the past. As for some others - I'd rather not comment on them. However, I will say I sure as heck feel sorry for Cheyrl, Jonathon and Derek.

FC the only new pro dancer in there is Anna Demidova. She's the one that won the dance competition they had last season on the show. All the others have been on the show before through the various seasons. Of course just not on all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Well, I just hope Debi Mazar can dance because if Maks isn't dancing, I lose interest in the show.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:07 pm

I was never a dedicated watcher until the season of Apollo.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I was never a dedicated watcher until the season of Apollo.

I loved Apollo! I think I've watched every season except for maybe the first. I just love Maksim! fainting
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 pm

I did not watch any of the first or second one. I watched the last few weeks of the season with Mario Lopez. I used to wait until the cannon fodder was gone and catch the cream of the crop. Apollo was the first season I watched start to finish.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

I've watched since the very beginning. I just love the whole aspect of the show. It's so much fun and seeing all these dances is amazing.

Apollo was awesome S4! But I loved Joey too.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42051
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

So who is watching tonight? I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

ME!

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Wow I didn't realize it's a 3 part premier this week!

The men tonight. The ladies tomorrow and the results on Wednesday.

I really want Donny Osmond to do well!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:12 pm

GO DONNIE!!! Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 2120

I want him to do well also.

Fudge no live broadcast tonight. I gotta wait until it airs here in my time.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

I won't give anything away then! Would you at least like to know the order?

I will say the show opened with a performance by the 8 male professional dancers........ Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 390935
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm following along with mjs live blog. Sure ain't the same as watching it though. I want to see it with you not after you!

Sounds like Aaron is pretty full of himself still.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I'm following along with mjs live blog. Sure ain't the same as watching it though. I want to see it with you not after you!

Yep he is. I'd rather see Nick dance to be honest.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

canear wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

Yep he is. I'd rather see Nick dance to be honest.

Hmmm now that I could definitely go for!!! Nick was always my fave. Although, AJ is right up there with him!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

None of the BSB's have ever been on here have they?

Joey and Lance from n'Sync but not BSB's ........ yet. Now that Aaron has been on, Nick might not be far behind. He is in the audience and looking good! Keep an eye out for him! Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 745916

I think they're going to save Donny for last.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm

canear wrote:

Joey and Lance from n'Sync but not BSB's ........ yet. Now that Aaron has been on, Nick might not be far behind. He is in the audience and looking good! Keep an eye out for him! Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 745916

Oh he is? Damn! I wanna see him!!!!!

Yes Nick baby has been working out and gotten his life in order. He's got a hot body. I only know cause he bashfully showed it off at the concert I went to last November!

Nope no BSB guys on the show yet. But you might be on to something here. I could see Nick taking a go at it in a future season!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm watching on and off. I'm taping One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. Can't watch ABC while on the PC in my office. Watched until 7:30 and will watch some more later. 6 hours this week is a lot of DWTS for me Razz Not sure I care that much - plus it means a lot of taping other shows.

I think I am more interested in the girls with the male pros Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
canear wrote:

Oh he is? Damn! I wanna see him!!!!!

Yes Nick baby has been working out and gotten his life in order. He's got a hot body. I only know cause he bashfully showed it off at the concert I went to last November!

Nope no BSB guys on the show yet. But you might be on to something here. I could see Nick taking a go at it in a future season!

Oooo lucky you to have seen that! I always wanted to see BSB but never have. If Lance Bass can do well here, Nick sure could too!

The last two guys were okay. The ultimate fighting guy really can't dance but has personality and the martial arts guy has potential. Coming up Ashley Hamilton, George's son!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Ouch for Ashley but I didn't realize he had been in a motorcycle accident and was in a wheelchair for over a year! It's amazing that he's even on the dance floor!

Donny's next!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 pm

They put on a good concert canear! I'd go see them next time they come close to you. Frankly though I don't know when that would be. They hardly tour here in the US or Canada. It seems like they're always overseas instead. I've got Kimmel tickets to go see them Oct 9th for the launch of the new album. Looking forward to it for sure!

FC I'm so with you! I'd rather see the male pros with their females celebs!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Donny. Donny. Donny!!!!!

Last edited by teddyhugz on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars!!!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: