Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing With The Stars!!!

Go down 
+13
stanley2
zara
canear
teddyhugz
claytoncavaliers
AngelWings
aerwin
Adrift
Lau
Admin
janice
Sky
Firecracker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

I didn't watch so when I heard who went home, I was shocked. Not disappointed, but shocked.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

They were all so good tonight! What a wonderful group! I know Ty is not a great (or even good) dancer and I am sure he will go home tomorrow night, but what a wonderful personality that man has! It is so obvious why fans have kept him in the competition.

I know Gilles should win, but I wouldn't mind Melissa winning either. Even Shawn - I like Mark so much. But it sure would be nice for Tony to finally get the sparkly ball to take home! :D

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:18 pm

They were all so good tonight! What a wonderful group! I know Ty is not a great (or even good) dancer and I am sure he will go home tomorrow night, but what a wonderful personality that man has! It is so obvious why fans have kept him in the competition.

I know Gilles should win, but I wouldn't mind Melissa winning either. Even Shawn - I like Mark so much. But it sure would be nice for Tony to finally get the sparkly ball to take home! :D

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:15 pm

I'd like either Gilles or Melissa, either one has been fantastic!!

Gosh, I love watching the Adam/Allison gif in my siggy!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:44 am

I love watching them too! Their duet and their embrace was one of THE highlights of the season! They sooooo should have been Top 2 :(

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:40 am

Well, I thought Shawn and Mark's freestyle was by far the best last night!

I love Melissa and Tony and would be thrilled if they won - but their freestyle seemed so outdated or something - plus it really didn't flow at all.

I was VERY disappointed in Gilles and Cheryl's because she seemed to choreograph it to show off her dancing rather than Gilles Shocked

I still think Gilles will win, but I think Shawn and Mark's freestyle may have kicked Melissa out of second place.

I'll be far too busy calling in votes for Adam and nervous as hell - so not sure I will pay that much attention to DWTS tonight. I'll probably just tape it I guess.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:45 am

My focus will be on Adam tonight. If I don't catch the final DWTS, I'll catch it online, at least for the results. It doesn't really matter to me. I love watching Melissa and Gilles dance, not so much Shaun.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:54 am

Firecracker wrote:
Well, I thought Shawn and Mark's freestyle was by far the best last night!

I love Melissa and Tony and would be thrilled if they won - but their freestyle seemed so outdated or something - plus it really didn't flow at all.

I was VERY disappointed in Gilles and Cheryl's because she seemed to choreograph it to show off her dancing rather than Gilles Shocked

I still think Gilles will win, but I think Shawn and Mark's freestyle may have kicked Melissa out of second place.

I'll be far too busy calling in votes for Adam and nervous as hell - so not sure I will pay that much attention to DWTS tonight. I'll probably just tape it I guess.

Cheryl would not do that. She is won of the best choreographers on that show and works hard to put together dances that really showcase her partner.

In saying this since the season is over and hearing just how badly Gilles shoulder was in hindsight,(he said he had to have like 2 or 3 surgeries to fix everything), she could of been choreographing stuff to make it where he didn't have to do so much using his arms so he wouldn't hurt his shoulder anymore. Cherly from what I heard had told him his health was more important than the show but he told her he would not quit.

ETA: was happy for Shawn and Mark. They were my favorites behind Cheryl and Gilles!

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:30 am

Oh trust me - I love Cheryl! But even Carrie Ann said in her critique that the dance seemed more about the female than the male. Whether it was done for Gilles shoulder or not who knows (unless at some point she says so) and not saying she did it because she wanted it to be more about her (don't think she would do that) just that it so happened that the routine did feature the female more and Carrie Ann did make it a point of mentioning it.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Some DWTS news!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:48 am

Julianne & Chace: Footloose Dance Partners

Chace Crawford is pretty darn close to having one hot country gal by his side.

Sources tell me that Dancing With the Stars hoofer and rising country music singer Julianne Hough is finally in negotiations to star opposite People magazine’s Hottest Bachelor in the upcoming remake of Footloose…

A source says talks have gotten down to the nitty-gritty issue of timing. If schedules could be worked out, the movie will mark Hough’s first major film project. She actually had an uncredited role as a “Hogwarts schoolgirl” in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone back in 2001.

Paramount has announced a June 2010 release date for the remake, which will be a musical similar to the hit Broadway adaptation of the movie.

EOnline

‘DWTS” Maksim & Karina Headed to Broadway

You can catch two of “Dancing with the Stars”‘ most famous lovebirds on the Great White Way this summer.

Engaged couple Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff are set to star in Burn the Floor, a Broadway dance showcase.

Maks and Karina will appear in the show for the first three weeks of its run, which kicks off on July 25 for previews and officially opens on August 2.

ETOnline
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks for the info CC!!

I love Julianne and Chace and Footloose was a huge fave of mine when I was younger! Not sure a remake will be as good - but I'll rent it when it comes out on DVD.

I am noe who love Maks and Karina!! Good for them!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:45 am

WEE!!! What a great bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Debi Mazar!! Donny!!!!!!!!! Kelly Ozbourne should be a HOOT! Mya - awesome dancer so she should do really well. Macy Gray?? Too funny!

Really looking forward to this season!

Quote :

· Chuck Liddell: The Ultimate Fighting Championship member was dating singer Willa Ford when she competed in the show's third season.

· Louie Vito: A professional snowboarder who has participated in the Winter X Games.

· Natalie Coughlin: The swimmer earned six gold medals at the 2008 Olympics, making her the youngest female to earn that many at one game -- and breaking her 2004 record.

· Michael Irvin: A former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver who was inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame in 2007.

· Mya: A Grammy-winning R&B singer and former star of Broadway's Chicago.

· Kelly Osbourne: The London-born daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. She rose to prominence after starring in the family's reality show, The Osbournes.

· Macy Gray: She won one Grammy and was nominated for four more. Best known for her tune "I Try" from her multi-platinum debut album, On How Life Is.

· Debi Mazar: Stars on Entourage and has also appeared in four Madonna videos: "Papa Don't Preach," "True Blue," "Deeper and Deeper" and "Music."

· Ashley Hamilton: The son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart (and stepson of Rod Stewart), the actor was married to Shannen Doherty for just five months in 2003 to 2004.

· Kathy Ireland: The former model (who appeared in Sports Illustrated for 13 consecutive years) now owns her own company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide, which generates an estimated $1.4 billion in sales a year.

· Joanna Krupa: Maxim named her the sexiest swimsuit model in the world.

· Aaron Carter: A pop singer (and little brother to the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter) known for dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

· Donny Osmond: The one-time teen idol used to perform with his brothers as a kid in the Osmond Brothers, and later just his sister, Marie Osmond.

· Melissa Joan Hart: A mother of two boys, she is most known for starring in Sabrina the Teenage Witch from 1996 to 2003.

· Tom DeLay: A former Republican House Majority Leader who resigned after being indicted on campaign finance violations.

· Mark Dacascos: The chairman of Kitchen Stadium on Iron Chef America since 2005.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

I've never heard of 6 of them! Anyway, I like Donnie Osmond! Here are photos of this season's contestants:

http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/459/photos/1
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I never heard of 4 of them Laughing

Oh - I really like Melissa Joan Hart too!! Samantha The Teenage Witch!! Watched it with my boys every Friday night!! :D

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh this should totally be a fun season!!

Love Melissa and Donny!!!!!!!!!!!

Eager to see Kathy, Natalie, Kelly, Mya and Aaron too!

FC - don't you mean Sabrina The Teenage Witch?

I totally watched that every Friday night too! Friday night was my fave night of shows when I was younger. Family Matters, Full House, Step By Step, Boy Meets World and so on and so on. I loved them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh goodness yes! Sabrina!!! Samantha was the witch in Bewitched!! Razz

Yep - it was called TGIF and we watched all those shows. Some got canceled and others came on. I remember the show with the Olson Twins and the actor who played their dad was in Spam with Clay! LOVED Boy Meets World!!! Watched those kids grow up!

Ah, good times with my youngins! :(

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 pm

TGIF nights were the best. Good family time. It was also nice and fun quality TV.

I remember that show with the Olson twins. It didn't last very long though. A season or two. I remember lots of others too. HA I even remember that one oh heck what was it... with the talking animal. Crud. But my mom say's that was on NBC not ABC. Oh well. Point is I loved and still love all those old shows. They were great.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 am

Got this over from one of the music blogs I go to. Some dancing match-ups have been leaked.

Quote :

The celebrity cast of the ninth season of Dancing With The Stars have already
begun meeting the professional partners, who will accompany them to the ballroom
when the show returns to ABC on Monday, September 21st at 8pm.

This
season, Karina Smirnoff will be taking to the dance floor with singer and Nick
Carter younger brother Aaron Carter. Her fiancé, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, will be
dancing with Entourage actress Debi Mazar. On Tuesday, actor and Dancing With
The Stars alumni George Hamilton revealed to The Insider that his son Ashley
will be dancing with his former partner Edyta Sliwinska. Donny Osmond’s son Don
took to his Twitter page to announce that his father’s partner is Kym Johnson,
who danced with comedian David Alan Grier last season. Former House Majority
Leader Tom DeLay’s partner will be former Dancing With The Stars champion Cheryl
Burke. Trained dancer and R&B singer Mya will take to the dance floor with
ballroom pro, Dmitry Chaplin. Below might be the official Dancing With The Stars
Pairing for this season and this is what we have so far according to Access
Hollywood.

* Debi Mazar - Maksim Chmerkovskiy
* Donny Osmond - Kym
Johnson
* Ashley Hamilton - Edyta Sliwinska
* Natalie Coughlin - Alec
Mazo
* Tom DeLay - Cheryl Burke
* Mya - Dmitry Chaplin
* Aaron Carter
- Karina Smirnoff

An official announcement of the Dancing With The Stars
pairings will be released on Monday.

I don't know about the rest of ya but I AM NOT HAPPY with some of these match-ups so far. Aaron with Karina? EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Cheryl getting paired with Tom? Blah!!!

Donny and Kym. That should be good. She's fun and spunky. The two will probably match together well.

Mya and Dimitri should be hot. I really want to see more of him!!! I hope she turns out to be a good match up for him.

The others? Meh.

I hope Melissa gets paired with Mark. Derek would be good too. But I like Mark better.

The other pairings are going to be interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 am

Who in the world is Tom Delay? i hope he can dance.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 am

Tom Delay is the former Republican House Majority Leader and is no doubt cannot fodder. Bye Bye Cheryl.

Aaron Carter is just a creepy sleazy kid. Bummer he is with Katrina. She seldom gets anybody good No

Mark and Melissa would be a great pairing but why do I have this fear they will stick him with Kelly Osborne Suspect

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:06 am

The only pairing I care about is Maks and I'm not familiar with Debi Mazar. I'll have to google her.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 am

Debi is a great actress and seems super cool!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Yeah, FC they probably will put Kelly with Mark, which really just bites the big one.

Aaron could turn out to be a pretty good dancer. Who knows maybe his match up with Karina isn't so bad, but she's going to have her hands full with him. He isn't exactly a poster boy. Far from the cute and innocent kid he used to be.

Cheryl's going to have a rough go getting Tom. I don't think he's going to fair very well. So I wouldn't be surprised if she was gone in the earlier stages. But she has a huge fan base on her own so who knows.

Of course we really won't know anything until the show starts and we see all these couples with our own two eyes.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Tom Delay is the former Republican House Majority Leader and is no doubt cannot fodder. Bye Bye Cheryl.

Aaron Carter is just a creepy sleazy kid. Bummer he is with Katrina. She seldom gets anybody good No

Mark and Melissa would be a great pairing but why do I have this fear they will stick him with Kelly Osborne Suspect

I found out earlier who Tom was when someone put a pic of him up on the CB and yes bye bye Cheryl :( :(

Aaron can dance he may stay in there for a bit. i am not a fan of karina in the least so if she went out early it wouldn't shake me up in the least. by the way not dissing Karina is an amazing dancer i just detest her attitude have hated it since the second season. She has this ego that rubs me the wrong way.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: More on pairings   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars!!!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: