Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
foreveryoung
Sky
WISCathy
teddyhugz
canear
stanley2
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39696
Registration date : 2009-05-31

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Watching the show! Adam is doing so great mentoring these kids. Too bad many of them aren't taking his advice..............

Oh and I hereby declare myself

Glittery Angel Girl #2!

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 881173
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Adam is cute and smart and so knows what he is doing musically. Good job.

Oh, and having him there trying to help these people become more interesting performers just highlights all of these things that come so naturally to him and make him unique and awesome himself.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Too bad not all of them took Adam's advice..........

Yes, I'm watching a live feed online.

I think Andrew needs to go............
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42048
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Exactly zara.......it's so natural to him and just seeing him on that stage with them at the end of the show made it so obvious just what a star he is. He just stands out and not because he's taller but because he has an aura about him that very few have.

Welcome Glittery Angel Girl #2!!! glitterangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

zara wrote:

Oh, and having him there trying to help these people become more interesting performers just highlights all of these things that come so naturally to him and make him unique and awesome himself.

THIS!!!

YES! YES!! YES!!!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Canear thank you for the updates.

Andrew needed to go a few weeks back, he is awful and not very pleasant to the eye, those horrible rimed glasses ugh.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Based on my totally unbiased opinion......I agree that Andrew needs to go and either Aaron, Siobhan or Katie. There was something about those two girls that just really annoyed me. My favourites were Tim (yes, Tim....I think he's cute!) and Michael. Off to try and find some screencaps of our incredibly handsome mentor!

glitterangel
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:42 pm

You did a GREAT job, canear! Thank you so much!! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 84883

Gawwwd, it was so freaking nice to see our stunning BB !! I loved seeing him in the audience, too! Adam did a superb job, and yes, it's too bad some didn't take his advice!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 pm

KittyKins57- Thank you for bringing up mentoring. It was Adam, the forbidden one. He did a great job and I am proud to be a fan. Got to give credit...I... I hope this post is not edited out as it would be discriminatory.( I just posted this on the CB)
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 pm

WOW AIH! You're one brave lady! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 146567
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82195

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
zara wrote:

THIS!!!

YES! YES!! YES!!!

YES, YES, YES!! (think diner scene in "When Harry Met Sally")!!

Adam F--king ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was GORGEOUS!! Charming and charismatic! Smart! Well spoken! (well behaved) and a complete STAR!!!!!!!!

I loved every single second he was on that screen! He could not have been more perfect! Really! Not one single bad thing to say about him!

A little birdie told me earlier today in private that The CV has been extremely nasty toward Adam lately. Well you know what? SUCK IT! Because he didn't do one single thing tonight that ANYBODY with any common sense could pick at! Thank you Adam! You made everybody proud tonight! Your family, your friends, your fans and Idol. He simply is the best contestant that show ever had on it's stage!

BEST OF THE NIGHT (besides Adam)

Crystal!!! Girl you are the bomb!
Lee - fab!!! Great vocal!!
Katie - loved her vocals and outfit. I like her.
Casey - but you are starting to bore me dude
Michael - that was a stunning vocal - even though I am not a fan of the song
Tim - he is very cute and charming. I still don't think he is much of a singer. But I like the person he is.

Siobhan - you are really losing me girlfriend. I thought it was a bit of a mess. I am not a fan of the song anyway. She can sing but it's getting a little bizarro. You are NO Adam Lambert honey. Stop trying to go for notes you just can't get. I am never a fan of talking back to the judges that much. Not ever. No matter what they say. Just don't. It is unbecoming and uncomfortable.

Aaron - you are just too young and awkward and that was high School Musical gone wrong

Andrew - Shocked

BUT DAMN! That Lambert guy was HOT!!! (I'll crawl in the gutter for him anytime!!)

AIH - GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo proud of you!!!!

GGG#1 glittergirl

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

adamishot wrote:
KittyKins57- Thank you for bringing up mentoring. It was Adam, the forbidden one. He did a great job and I am proud to be a fan. Got to give credit...I... I hope this post is not edited out as it would be discriminatory.( I just posted this on the CB)

Way to go AIH!!!! cheers

I wonder what KittyKins will say since her daughter knows Adam so well. Rolling Eyes You would think she would agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm

zara wrote:

So very true.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

adamishot wrote:

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 146567
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 pm

I thought Cuddles was the one with the daughter who knows Adam?

And they edited out both Kitty and AIH's posts over there. In AIH's post they reposted their little warning or whatever again.

THEY'RE SO FREAKING FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 pm

teddyhugz wrote:

And they edited out both Kitty and AIH's posts over there. In AIH's post they reposted their little warning or whatever again.

Oh you're right teddy........duh me! Kittykins isn't one to put up with the crap over there. She's more an AI fan than a Clay fan now so this will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm

teddyhugz wrote:

Don't look if you're easily offended.............

If it was me?.................I'd post this..........

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Smiley-finger
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 pm

HAHAHAHA Sky!!!

Good one.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes they are full of shit Teddy!!

AND - now that they have watched the show they KNOW there would be nothing said that would have to be edited out to protect the innocent! They just HATE that it wasn't Clay mentoring and this is their way to pretend Adam doesn't exists. Screw'em.

Or what Sky just said!! lol!

GGG#1 glittergirl

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, they edited it out in a flash. Heaven forbid if any member saw it. The person who I quoted sent me a pm, saying she agreed with me. This is what I wrote back to Claysience which disappeared in a flash: Remove my name from your ever decreasing roster of fans. I do not wish to belong to a group that discriminates against people based on ?. You have continued to do this since Adam (Oh heaven forbid, I said his name) became the runner up on Idol last year. I am tired of the whole thing. Good luck with your Idol."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

adamishot wrote:
Well, they edited it out in a flash. Heaven forbid if any member saw it. The person who I quoted sent me a pm, saying she agreed with me. This is what I wrote back to Claysience which disappeared in a flash: Remove my name from your ever decreasing roster of fans. I do not wish to belong to a group that discriminates against people based on ?. You have continued to do this since Adam (Oh heaven forbid, I said his name) became the runner up on Idol last year. I am tired of the whole thing. Good luck with your Idol."

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Thumbup-vi

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Compliment_16

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Critterurok

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Support24
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

I think you all need to take your whips over there (if you could). What a bunch of ****heads!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Sky wrote:
adamishot wrote:

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Thumbup-vi

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Compliment_16

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Critterurok

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Support24

DITTO!!!
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 pm

i have been banned from the CB ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_cry ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

adamishot wrote:

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my HERO!!!!

Too bad more people didn't get to see it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next