Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
foreveryoung
Sky
WISCathy
teddyhugz
canear
stanley2
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Pretty soon we could rename this place Banned Camp! I have been, but not from a Clay Board.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81989

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm

We are all such naughty girls!!!! Twisted Evil

GGG#1 AND PROUD!!! glittergirl

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm

It really is too bad more members didn't get to see it. That board is really a piece of cake isn't it?

That's what is so nice about this 'home', we can like who we want to like and post what we like...........everyone seems to get along and we realize it's okay to disagree. ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 87267
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm

adamishot wrote:
i have been banned from the CB ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cry ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cry

But it was for a good cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't deserve you anyway honey! hugging

Exactly Sky!

GGG#1 glittergirl

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Adam just glowed tonight! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 73774 Every time he was on camera, he just lit the whole place up!! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 75540 He was so absolutely right on too with his critiques, and his advice was brilliant for all of them! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 112751 Too bad some didn't listen to him! ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Kopfschuettel

http://blogs.chron.com/tubular/archives/2010/04/idol_all_shook.html
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41957
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Exactly Sky.

(((AIH))) ......you went out with honour! You should be proud. The place isn't worthy of you and this isn't meant as an insult to anyone who is still there, but I just don't know how any of you can stay there any longer. I just don't.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

That is why they removed it so fast. They wouldn't want members to see it and think, Gee, maybe it is discriminatoru over here. Maybe I should leave. Then they will have fewer memners. It is like Hitler all over again. Good riddance to them ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cheers and their "Idol"
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm

adamishot wrote:
i have been banned from the CB ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cry ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cry

Sorry AIH, welcome to the banned club. ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 84883

The day I was banned I was so freaking mad that after reading CS pm I answered her back and tod her to kiss my ass it felt so good to tell her off.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm with Canear! I don't know HOW any of you can stay there. They are awful to Adam, they are awful to their members and they were HORRIBLE to our sisters here!

GGG#1 and Proud! glittergirl

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

i should have done it sooner ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnN4DeQ04Q

Ryan's tongue comment is near the end of this.......the look on Adam's face is so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 pm

OMG that tongue comment was seriously EPIC!

Ryan was seriously high on Adam tonight. He kept saying inappropriate things!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/04/13/kfc-double-down-american-idol-lambert-elvis/

I could not resist trying the KFC Double Down. I like junk food, even if I balance it out by eating a lot of broccoli-and-quinoa dinners. But you show me a new sandwich with bacon, cheese, and mayo-mystery-sauce wedged between two pieces of Kentucky Fried Chicken, and that is a challenge I am ready to tackle.

Much the way the remaining American Idol contestants accepted the challenge of performing Elvis Presley songs. Insert your own grilled-peanut-butter-and-banana sandwiches, late-period Elvis jokes here. Me, I respect Elvis in his prime the way I respect McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese: brilliant American inventiveness.

Don’t worry, this isn’t me dumping on Idol, and the eminent Michael Slezak gives you the full measure of his Idol expertise here.

No, I’m just writing about an experience you do all the time, but that critics don’t often write about: eating while watching TV.

So I sped home with my KFC Double Down in time to see Adam Lambert exhort the singers to provide viewers with what Elvis did: something “to listen to, look at, and feel.” I think Lambert is truly terrific. He gets it.

Unlike Presley, however, who was too polite to do such a thing, Lambert can also play the music critic with acuity. He told Andrew Garcia his rehearsal version of “Hound Dog” was “boring.” (It was.) In assessing Lee DeWyze, Lambert pointed to the area of the face and said, “there’s nothing going on there” — i.e., that Lee is inexpressive. (He is.)

I was so happy watching Lambert offer cogent, good-humored analysis that I started eating without thinking much about what I was consuming. (You know the feeling. Looking down at the empty bowl of potato chips during a Glee commercial break and wondering, where the hell did the chips all go?) Then I chewed and swallowed with concentration on the food.

The Double Down tasted… heavy, with grease. But not without a certain spicy charm. The KFC formula (I bought the “original,” not the “grilled”) combined with the bacon, cheese, and mayo for a nice tang. If I’d eaten a crisper piece of bacon placed on a single, thinner piece of KFC chicken, I think I actually would have said it was really fun. Unhealthy on a regular basis, but fun. Something like listening to badly but spiritedly performed music.

I’m not going to make the Double Down part of my regular snacking. It’s back to the broccoli and quinoa for me. Similarly, I’ll be watching Modern Family instead of Idol tomorrow night.

Have you tried the Double Down? Did you watch Idol? You didn’t by any chance combine the two, did you?

For Idol coverage: ‘American Idol’ brings back Adam Lambert for Elvis night
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm

teddyhugz wrote:

I totally believe Ryan is one of the closeted men that have hit on Adam. He acted like a nervous schoolboy trying to impress a crush tonight. Dream on Ryan......never gonna happen! You couldn't handle him....besides Adam has what you don't......class!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah.....Danielle is going to be there tomorrow night!!

Quote :
DanielleStori
Can't wait to go 2 idol 2m and see Adam sing!!!! It'll be a full circle type of event most definitely!!!:)

I think tomorrow night will be huge for Adam. I think he's going to get his Gold record (at the very least!) and the tour will be announced.....please, please, please!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:41 pm

canear wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

I totally believe Ryan is one of the closeted men that have hit on Adam. He acted like a nervous schoolboy trying to impress a crush tonight. Dream on Ryan......never gonna happen! You couldn't handle him....besides Adam has what you don't......class!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh YES!

There have been rumors about Ryan for YEARS. If he were gay I wouldn't be surprised in the least. (Although I'm almost ashamed to say I would be thoroughly saddened.) And he totally acted like a schoolboy with a crush like you said. That look Adam gave him too after his tongue comment............OY! You know I think agree with you here canear. Betcha Ryan is one of those in-the-closest men who has hit on Adam.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Quote :
AllisonIraheta @adamlambert... always so damn amazing at givin' advice..!! less than a minute ago via web
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Adam was spot on in his critiques tonight. Too bad some didn't follow his advice.

Ryan is annoying with his rude remarks. Good on Adam for no remarks to him.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 pm

How in heavens that Garcia guy still in the competition? ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 38998

Adam was great, great, great, great did I said that he was great? ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cheers ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm

canear wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:

The only guy Adam wants that has to do with Idol is Kris! Ryan has no chance in hell!

Shannon ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 223329 ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Lol Angel!!!! AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Lol Angel!!!! AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Herz ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_sunny ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Herz ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_sunny ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_flower ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_flower

Shannon ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 223329 ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 852399
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_scratch Neither one of them............... They're friends, and even if it was possible to be anything different...........I just don't see Kris as Adam's type. Yes, he said Kris is cute, but he probably says alot of guys are cute.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 am

Sky wrote:
ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_scratch Neither one of them............... They're friends, and even if it was possible to be anything different...........I just don't see Kris as Adam's type. Yes, he said Kris is cute, but he probably says alot of guys are cute.

Sky I know they are friends but Adam does indeed still have a crush on Kris and it kind of has been showing in a few of his interviews. There is nothing wrong with a crush just as Adam has said many times and Kris agrees. Adam is doing just as he said in a interview be respectful of Kris and his marriage.

I am not a tinhatter but I will say I have no problem with this cause I think it is really cute.

ETA: Sky if Kris suddenly came out as Gay I betcha anything Adam would probably be first in line to get a date with him.

Last edited by AngelWings on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 am

If anyone is at all interested you can watch the whole Idol show again on the following site.

http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=0Abxt_tJJ58c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!   ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM MENTORS TOP 8 ON IDOL!!!!!!!
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next