Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?

Go down 
+12
Spirit
jaycee
stanley2
horselaydee
AngelWings
teddyhugz
zara
Sky
nouniness
foreveryoung
canear
Firecracker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
nouniness

nouniness

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-06-09

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Well NN - I just said that in a PM response to someone who wrote out of concern to me. I too feel that something is "off". But HL made if VERY clear she is DONE here and with us and with me. I'd call her - but she made it very clear I was NOT to contact her anywhere (as this is not the only board we post at together).

What I don't understand is why she is so angry with YOU. It's very puzzling.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82240
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

NN - she told me exactly why she is made at me. Because not only was I NOT mad at Zara, but I PM'd Zara asking her not to leave. HL felt I should have "had her back" and not support "rude people" being here.

She thinks all I care about is having "as many Adam and Clay fans here as possible" and that I should look myself in the mirror and see what is wrong with me.

Well, other than fat thighs and a big ass I don't see that much wrong with me! shrugging

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39713
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

That's not true at all! ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
nouniness

nouniness

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Firecracker wrote:
NN - she told me exactly why she is made at me. Because not only was I NOT mad at Zara, but I PM'd Zara asking her not to leave. HL felt I should have "had her back" and not support "rude people" being here.

She thinks all I care about is having "as many Adam and Clay fans here as possible" and that I should look myself in the mirror and see what is wrong with me.

Well, other than fat thighs and a big ass I don't see that much wrong with me! shrugging

Oh, geeeeezzz. :(
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 pm

I think she really had it for Zara, sorry but it wasn't fair on her part to put you in the position of choosing sides.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks FY. I didn't think it was fair to bring me into it either No

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
nouniness

nouniness

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am

Firecracker wrote:
Thanks FY. I didn't think it was fair to bring me into it either No

Exactly. That's the part I really don't understand. :(
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello everyone. I wasn't sure which thread to post in but just wanted to pop in and say hello and to apologize for all the upheaval of last week which was so not intended. Nothing that I said originally was meant to insult anyone at all, including the person who took offense to it, and then after that my thought was just that I didn't want to upset the balance of the board for people who have been here far longer than I. Thankfully FC contacted me by email and let me know what else had happened in the interim and asked me if I would like to come back. I didn't really mean to stay away so long, I've been working a new work schedule where I start at 7 am and do most of my work in the morning and afternoon instead of the evening, so I have less time during the day to be on the boards. I also just wanted to thank FC again and I am so sorry there was any drama as that was never my intention. I had missed talking to you all and this is my only source for Adam news so I've been rather out of the loop! (I don't count the snakepit that is the CH Adam thread, LOL).
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42072

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 pm

zara, welcome back! I'm so glad that FC contacted you and asked you to return. I can say for myself that I certainly didn't understand what all the fuss was about on the other person's side. I thought everything was well stated and with good intention. I appreciate your input because you are so familiar with GBLT issues and I do have trouble understanding sometimes. Anyhow, that's all in the past.......you're back! ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Icon_cheers There is lots of Adam news this week.......he was on Ellen yesterday and has been in Toronto here in Canada for the past few days doing lots of promotion! Be sure to check out his MuchMusic appearance. It was the absolute best! Canada adores him!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

We are soooo happy to have you back Zara! No worries. No problems!

Just get right back into posting!

Lord - Snakepit is an understatement!!! affraid

Anyway, big hugs to you let's do the happy dance!

circle

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Welcome back Zara ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Icon_sunny

Shannon ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 223329 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 852399
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Nice to have you back Zara! I too didn't understand the controversy.

Anyway, on with Adam! Lots happening, some gorgeous pictures, wonderful performance of Strut on Ellen..........enjoy!
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Zara- Welcome back, though I haven't been here too much myself lately. I had a few RL issues that needed my attention like a tree in my neighbor's back yard that feel during the wind storm and crashed into my fence. They are in Florida for the winter so I had to look her up on the reverse directory, call police, call my insurance, etc. It is a massive tree and all the roots came out ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Affraid Plus I have insurance issues, my sister, etc. Anyhow............................
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Poor AIH! You have sure had your share of problems lately :(

My folks had a tree fall on their house during a big snow storm. What a mess! But nobody was hurt and that's the important thing cheers

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm

AIH, you have had more than your share of woes. I am so glad no one was hurt though. Is your Sis still doing okay?
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Sky- Thanks for asking. She is more or less the same. Her problems are chronic. Her arthritis is very bad and she cannot take anything for it because of her heart problems. I sent her Arthrotec, which works for me. I do not know if she can or cannot take it as she didn't ask her doctor. I am still thinking of going to Florida.
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks you guys. (I didn't want to prolong the topic but I thought it would be impolite not to say thank you). :)
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:50 pm

adamishot wrote:
Sky- Thanks for asking. She is more or less the same. Her problems are chronic. Her arthritis is very bad and she cannot take anything for it because of her heart problems. I sent her Arthrotec, which works for me. I do not know if she can or cannot take it as she didn't ask her doctor. I am still thinking of going to Florida.

AIH, what is Arthrotec?
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Sky- Arthrotec is an antiinflammatory like Celebrex, Motrin, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

I kind of figured so. I have arthritis in my fingers, so I'll have to look for it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 pm

You have arthritis in your fingers and you can knit those gorgeous scarves??!!

WOW!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 pm

When some of my knuckles act up the most, it's more from gardening or grasping repetively for shovels, hand tools and such........... Knitting isn't too bad. If someone is able, you have to keep using the affected joints, otherwise you lose movement. My knuckles are huge and I can't make a tight fist too well some days.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

:(

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Sky- You need a prescription for Arthrotec. It is expensive if you have to buy it retail. But I have tried all of the antiinflammatories and this one works for me.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42072

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 am

Well I guess it's time to use this thread again. I'm not putting it in the concert thread because it's not about Kris and Alli. It's all about Adam. I wish the worse thing that happened last night was the black lipstick. That would have at least been just a fashion faux pas. The stuff I have read just makes me ill to be honest. Oh but 'it's just rock n roll' they say. If it is rock n roll is lude and disgusting. They excuse it by saying he's in character, that it's a show. Bull. There are reports of the after-party of his drinking to excess and making out with a woman. Guess he was in such shape that his security wouldn't allow pictures of him. I hope the VH1 taping is tonight because he certainly isn't going to be in any shape this morning from the sounds of things. I know Alli lives an entirely different life and has been exposed to things at her young age that I will thankfully never be, but you'd think Adam would want to be more of stand up guy for her. She loves him despite it but it saddens me none the less.

He has such a great talent and it's going to waste with crap like this. Lord I was excited for his going international but I'm really afraid for how he's going to be in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next