Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?

Go down 
+12
Spirit
jaycee
stanley2
horselaydee
AngelWings
teddyhugz
zara
Sky
nouniness
foreveryoung
canear
Firecracker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 am

After last night I am convinced Adam doesn't want middle America or the masses to embrace him.

I am disapointed and very sad and you all know I am not a prude but it is something about just been plain vulgar, I thought after the AMA things will be a little different but he put things in perspective last night with this comment: ” If Ive offended anyone tough shit”
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 am

:(

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41957

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am

foreveryoung wrote:
After last night I am convinced Adam doesn't want middle America or the masses to embrace him.

I am disapointed and very sad and you all know I am not a prude but it is something about just been plain vulgar, I thought after the AMA things will be a little different but he put things in perspective last night with this comment: ” If Ive offended anyone tough shit

It sure does. It makes me extremely sad because there are so many like us who are considered 'middle America' who adored him. Some are/were willing to accept more than myself and for you to be upset just makes me want to cry. The love he was shown up here last month and on AI I guess doesn't satisfy him.

Sure he'll still put on a good face when he has to but how hypocritical is he being then? He's going to make a bunch of money, spend it and end up back on some cabaret stage somewhere if he keeps this up. He's more interested in the lifestyle than the music. It's sad because he has so much to offer the world.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 am

canear wrote:
Well I guess it's time to use this thread again. I'm not putting it in the concert thread because it's not about Kris and Alli. It's all about Adam. I wish the worse thing that happened last night was the black lipstick. That would have at least been just a fashion faux pas. The stuff I have read just makes me ill to be honest. Oh but 'it's just rock n roll' they say. If it is rock n roll is lude and disgusting. They excuse it by saying he's in character, that it's a show. Bull. There are reports of the after-party of his drinking to excess and making out with a woman. Guess he was in such shape that his security wouldn't allow pictures of him. I hope the VH1 taping is tonight because he certainly isn't going to be in any shape this morning from the sounds of things. I know Alli lives an entirely different life and has been exposed to things at her young age that I will thankfully never be, but you'd think Adam would want to be more of stand up guy for her. She loves him despite it but it saddens me none the less.

He has such a great talent and it's going to waste with crap like this. Lord I was excited for his going international but I'm really afraid for how he's going to be in Europe.

Does anyone have a link to info on what exactly went down here or anything about this?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 am

I am reading mixed comments about what REALLY all happened and how bad it was or wasn't.

I am not commenting on any of it until I see videos.

Frankly, no matter what nothing said has had any effect on my fandom. Adam is the type of performer he is.

I completely disagree that he doesn't care about the music. I disagree with that 100%.

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 am

This is a part of Jim Cantiello review from last night:

Lambert then busted out his iconic cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," and the crowd erupted. It was a genius set-ender. Not only did it allow for his talented band to get some arena-ready rock solos, but the risqué lyrics let Adam act out as much as he wanted. His rock-and-roll antics included giving the microphone stand some affection, smearing makeup all over his face, shouting "come on, bitches!" into the crowd, licking the lens of a fan's digital camera and letting a group of grab-happy audience members get up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:03 am

I don't get the how bad it was or wasn't. It's pretty well documented that he allowed himself to be fondled. He did make the 'tough shit' comment. Lindsey Parker comments on it in her review. I guess this just shows I am not rock fan. I've never been (save the likes of Bon Jovi, U2) so I guess I won't be starting now. I'm a fan of the music and I think it gets lost in all the other stuff. I just think if he was all about the music as he claims, he would focus more on that onstage than all the dramatics. He had the same defensiveness in the 'tough shit' comment that he had after the AMA's. It's not becoming in the least.

Lindsey's review ...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realit ... ight-only/

Quote:
Next up was runner-up Adam Lambert, and the energy noticeably heightened in the room as his set-time neared--with fans, all copiously decked out in rhinestones, glitter, and feather boas, heaving impatiently towards the stage in hopes of catching a better glimpse of their Glamerican Idol rock god in all his guylinered glory. At one point someone in the front row even felt faint from all the commotion, and Adam made sure she was OK and that she got some water--proving he's a nice gent and not the diva he's often made out to be. But of course, on the STAGE he was a full-on diva, prancing out all dolled up with vertical rooster hair, head-to-toe leather, sooty panda-eye mascara, and gothy black lipstick--which he later deliberately, defiantly smeared all over his pancaked face, for a thrillingly Alice Cooper-like effect, at the climax of his set.

Adam's 11-song show was a real rock 'n' roll revue, from the moment he kicked it off with the Justin Hawkins-penned barnstormer "Music Again." There was plenty of nudge-nudge-wink-wink flirting with bandmate Tommy Joe Ratliff (more casual fans reading this review will mainly know Tommy as the skunk-haired boy Adam smooched on the American Music Awards); vocal theatrics and acrobatics (particularly on the Muse composition "Soaked"--a lost-Bond-theme ballad on which his voice almost didn't even seem human--the stupendous "Sleepwalker," and his signature Led Zeppelin cover "Whole Lotta Love"); peacock strutting (especially on the Lady Gaga-penned partystarter "Fever," the ferocious and fabulous rave anthem "Down The Rabbit Hole," and, of course, "Strut"); audacious and salacious stage moves (he high-kicked, he dropped to his knees, he wiggled his Elvis pelvis, he even let a few lucky 'n' lusty ladies in the front row grope him a bit); and some amusing not-fit-for-TV humor. At one point in the set, when his earpiece fell out and a soundman came onstage to reinsert it, Adam joked about the guy "sticking it too far in," then flippantly told the crowd, "If I offended anyone, tough s**t."You go, Adam. You weren't on ABC tonight.

snip/

But as amazing as these performances were--and trust me, they WERE amazing--all this was the buildup to the big head-exploding finale: the much-hoped-for, long-rumored, full-fledged Kradison reunion. It began with Kris encoring with Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy," seemingly about to perform it alone, but the presence of Adam's guitarist Monte Pittman indicated this would not be a typical encore. And then, sure enough, out stormed Allison, then Adam, and soon they were all taking turns on the vocals and whooping it up. They looked like they were having so much fun (as evidenced by the delightful video at the top of this post), like they'd really missed each other, and their onstage rapport after all these months apart was a wonder to behold.

This night was a night that may never happen again. Obviously the bond that Kris, Adam, and Allison forged during their Idol journey, and displayed onstage at the Highline, is a strong one (their Highline performance concluded with an adorable group hug), and I personally have little doubt that they will remain in each other's lives, respecting and supporting each other's art. But these three singers all have very unique paths ahead of them, so the likelihood of Kradison performing more joint concerts is slim--and that is probably for the best, for their careers, in the long run. But the Kradison reunion show was an epic event that surely they, and the lucky Idol fans who witnessed it, won't soon forget.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:15 am

Quote :
You go, Adam. You weren't on ABC tonight.

No he wasn't and the chances of he being invited for future shows went right out of the window last night.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 am

There are discussions going on at some boards, CH being one of them, about about people are not being aware of
Quote :
various state laws and municipal ordinances that define sexual touching (and in some cases, any physical contact) between entertainers and their audiences.
It can cause problems in some places so Adam needs to keep that in mind in the future and not just 'go with the flow' so to speak.

It just boggles my mind how anyone, performer or audience member, can think that fondling someone in that manner (no matter how quick or inconsequential it might be) is appropriate. There is no justifying that. I know it's gone on for years but that doesn't mean it's been right.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm

It is hard to believe that Adam allowed himself to go with the flow again ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 Affraid Is he stupid or does he think he can keep getting away with this behavior? Now the networks surely won't want him on. One mistake, okay. But two????? Maybe he wants to go back to the zodiac because that is where he will end up unless he starts to realize he cannot do this stuff and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Well it might as well all be here. Sky asked for links earlier, here is one to the Tweet from a DJ at a gay bar in NYC who said Adam was there and made out with his friend......

A blog about last night, from the NYC DJ who says Adam was making out with his friend at "F-Word":

http://phdjnyc.com/

....and a picture from same club to show he was there.

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 4354348275_401f2ed48a_o

....and a report from this afternoon's taping of the VH1 special.

Quote :
Posted by a moderator at AWOP. Don't know if this is the same taratimbs at LJ/ONTD_AI

Here's a more detailed report from taratimbs who was at the taping:

They let us in at 4. Pretty specific age group; good looking late teens and twenty somethings for the most part. 3 rows of seats, I was in third row but right in the center. Michelle Collins was sitting in front of me, so I chatted her up! Wants me to e-mail her so she can asks me q's about the show! She ended up having to get up and stand in back so ticketholders could sit in all the seats.
Set-up was a really small baby-grand, like a 1/4 grand piano lol. Doug played that. Acoustic guitar for monte, acoustic bass (!!!) for Tommy, bongos and stuff for LP.
They started out doing audience shots of us clapping, laughing, awwwing lol sooo awkward! Then the band came out and warmed up for the cameras. I heard Doug play one chord of Broken Open and I crap myself. I knew it was coming! They're all adorbs...but LP was confused about the crowd being so quite (we weren't sure exactly what to do lol) and was like WASSUP GUISE???? They were doodling around with some metal, some funeral marches, random crap, it was lovely.
Then Adam just breezes in! Sat on a stool the whole time. Bantered in between every song, he was still as comfortable and free as last night, and still seemed to have energy to spare. Kept talking about being hungover, but duuuuuuuude his voice, I mean ugh it was perfect, you'd never think he was hungover.
I'll talk about the songs, then give some banter highlights!
OH BTW HE LOOKED AMAZING emo hair, quite fluffy, smoky eyeshadow, that cardigan sweater thing that's kinda long with the holes in the bottom, shiny black shirt, lots of jewelery (including that silver leaf necklace that he informed us was Mcqueen ), mid-calf black boots, fingerless leather gloves of course!

Did a bunch of random talking about nothing inparticular, but I'll get to that later.
We knew Music Again was first, the band played through about half of it before Adam emerged. I was boppin around...no one else really was. Most people didn't move much until the last song. Oh well...we were all into it but some people just don't seem to feel the need to move.at.all ugh

MUSIC AGAIN (twice): Lots of fun acoustic, sounds cute with the addition of piano. Same tempo. Vocals weren't as big as normal, but it still had a lot of energy. Kept it low key in the melody, went down on "eyes baby eyes" instead of up. Guitar solo sounded great on acoustic! When Adam comes back in after that, he just like blarrgghed the lyrics it was hilarious! But finished the song nonetheless, and then they did it all over again! Every time he repeated a song, there was a new feel to it.
HIGHLIGHT: he got all French for "raison d'etre," so silly.

MAD WORLD (once...I think...maybe twice? idk i think once lol): Totally new arrangement. Not piano based, reealllly guitar based. It was the jam. Just a great, somewhat ethereal acoustic jam. HIS VOICE omgggg such a cool contrast to the band, he did it all in head voice, had his eyes closed half the time. He was soo into it; for this and every song he seemed to be so involved in the lyrics. New riffs, plus the classic ones we love (i.e. neerrrrvous) I had the chills the whole time.
It's funny, I was kind of hoping for a new cover, and was surprised at how excited I actually was to hear this again. Soooo glad he did it! But seriously don't remember if he did it once or twice!
HIGHLIGHT: I loved on tour when he would sometimes keep it in his head voice on "look right throughhh mayyyy" instead of belting, and of course he did exactly that today since the whole thing was really mellow. It was gorgeous, I think that's when the chills started

SIDENOTE I JUST THOUGHT OF: UNF Adam requesting changes in the monitor volume between every song. He's so in control. No ear plugs, but actual speakers in front of him, he was calling them the wedges lol

ALSO: he sat on a stool the whole time, dunno if I mentioned that. He was like "I'm so comfy! I'm gonna sit here the whole time."

WWFM (twice...with 5 false starts lol): He had already cracked us up a billion times prior to this, but the beginning(s) of this song were some of the funniest moments. They had to start the song 5 times, all for various reasons. Best one: right as Adam breathed to come in on his entrance, his tea knocked over ( it was on a towel
on a little table or whatever) so he just breathed in and was about to sing, and saw it and cracked up. Reinforcements had to come in. That was already his second tea. After the song he was like ummmm can I get a new tea? Or should I just suck the suck it off the floor with a straw? lolll Then some lewd comment about sucking it through carpet. LOVE HIM.
After another song start fail, he called Monte a cock tease. SERSIOUSLY, LOVE HIM.
Ok but the song tho: Most of it was in head voice so it was a really different feel and SO GORGEOUS. Cool melodic changes in the second verse inparticular. No other details really necessary just that you are all gonna need the MP3 of this, best WWFM ever no freaking question.
HIGHLIGHT: You know in the bridge on the recording when his voice is kinda distant, singing along to the synth solo before he goes "I won't let you down"? Well he sang that part today...but in the beautiful half voice he was using for most of it UNF. I dunno it was a highlight for me. /music nerd

SIDENOTE: His eyes are laser beams. Whenever he'd stare at a spot, or whenever he made eye contact with me, I dunno the contrast of the dark eye shadow just made his eyes really piercing lol I sound like a creep but SRSLY U GUISE......oh nevermind /glambert

BROKEN OPEN (twice omgggg I'm so glad he did it twiceeeeee): THIS. WAS. freakING. AMAZING. Before he sang it he was like yayyyy here's one that I wrote and that we've never performed before! Arrangement was great, that cool familiar piano intro with those chords, but so different and awesome with the guitars. Some of the tiny adlibs he did in this song melted me into a pool of abdul. Like...I would shudder and so would the girl in front of me and then we would acknowledge it and crack up. I was afraid they weren't gonna do it twice, just because it was so awesome but yesss they did it again and it was somehow soooo much more intense the second time, they've gotta use that one on tv!
HIGHLIGHT: His presence. He just put so much meaning into those lyrics, even beyond his vocals. Every look and movement seemed so...profound idk idk. It's amazing how he was sooooo silly in between songs and then he just goes into this zone where all that matters is the song.

Good news Angel, he sang Broken Open. Haven't you been waiting for that?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Woohoo ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 8041 BB sang my song ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 Herz "Broken Open" is such a gorgeous emotionaly,(sp?), moving song. I hope we get video of him singing it.

Shannon ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 223329 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

OK - has anybody who is upset about Adam's "actions" last night actually watched the videos??

I just did and all I can say is there was a whole lotta exaggerating going about what all went down.

I think at this point everybody ought to be wise enough not to believe Tweets. Lordy talk about some over the top tweets and recaps going on!!

From watching the vids clearly he never "pulled down his pants".

The make-up smudging didn't happen until the very end of WWL. There sure as heck was no 30 seconds of crotch grabbing. From many accounts and appearances he was letting people touch his hand while he stood there and some woman went for his crotch. But no 30 seconds of multiple people. Was she right to do this ? Hell no. Would I prefer he had smacked her? Sure - because that was rude - but if it didn't upset him or he was too into the song to care - well, that's his business.

The whole mic-pac thing? Well, you have to watch that video and how it went down to understand it. It was funny as hell IMHO and I wasn't offended Adam.

You know, this was a little club/bar in NYC called "THE F-WORD". Doesn't sound like a place you would take children if you are any kind of intelligent parent.

Adam is very sexual. Has been for a long time. If anyone is bothered by overly sexual people or performances I understand that. But that is them and they have to choose what suits them. Adam (and other sexual performers of which there are a ton especially in rock and roll) cannot be expected to change who they are and how they perform. Adam is going to be the type of performer he wants to be and the fans either accept and appreciate him for that or they will move on if they feel they cannot enjoy him. Just as fans have moved on from other artists once they no longer enjoy the artist for whatever reason.

Take me with Clay. I have moved on because artistically he just doesn't do anything for me. Some of you may move on because Adam's performance style isn't to your liking. That is just the way it goes.

For me - nothing I saw bothered me once I actually saw it.

ALL the music critics who reviewed his performances raved about him. Vocally he was out of this world last night and he gave every song 1000% both vocally and with all the performance he put into every dang one of them. He performed his butt off on that stage. THAT for me is "caring about the music".

He won't be the artist for everybody, but for those of us who he IS - well, we are getting one hell of a performer.

If you read Zara's post at The CH she lists examples of how sexual many artists in Rock and Roll are. Adam even seems mild in comparison.

As far as the people who left - well, I have a different take on that.

Yes, if those who left left only to make some sort of statement, well that is rather immature and at this point those types of actions can't change anything. Kris won - we Adam fans have to live with that fact and that it can't be changed so what does walking out really help...

However, while I get the "it's so rude" opinion - I can also put myself in different situations and know I would do the exact same thing.

Example - if Rob and I went and the artist following Adam where Kanye, or Lil Wayne (actually any number of rappers) or R. Kelly or even Fanty - we would leave. I cannot stand any of those artists AT ALL. So, it is a free country. It is not against the law. People are free to leave a show any time they want for whatever reason.

Remember, there were many Clay fans who left and didn't stay for Kelly and there were many Kelly fans who left and didn't stay for Clay. This is not new.

Also, a friend and I went to see Richard Pryor when we were in our 20s. YIKES!! Was he ever raunchy! Every other word was "mother f'er". Seriously, every other word. We were not enjoying him at all, so we walked out. It was our right - even though I am sure he had die hard fans there who thought we were rude. But we wanted to go somewhere else where we thought we would have a better time. We didn't feel guilty about that. However, clearly there were millions of people who totally loved Richard and his style of humor and that is fine. Nothing wrong with that. We just didn't.

Different strokes and all.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:18 pm

You might want to put the VH1 taping info in Music News and Info.

Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I found this on another board and thought it gives a more correct picture of what happened.

Quote :

From someone who was about 5 feet from the stage, in the center – 4th row in, standing, tight as sardines…

Quote:
During the WLL (he closed with it): He came very close to the edge, the arms went up to touch him and one of them went too far and caressed the glambulge, up and down about 3 times. His eyes popped wide open; he looked down, took her hand and gently moved it to his left and onto his hip. He did not seem to be perturbed, I have no idea how he maintained his composure. The woman was in her late 50s… It was a total violation of his personal space. I can not even imaging someone having so little respect for herself and Adam….no words…she even twitted – being very proud…

My personal feeling is that Adam may have hated it but he is too professional to react, no matter how he felt. The problem is with those fans that think they can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Jaycee - I love you and wish you posted more often :D

That is exactly what I think also. I do not understand why some are so quick to believe the worst when it comes to Adam shrugging He may not be perfect but he is not a bad person.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

I need to go to bed now ladies. Talk to you all tomorrow!

XOXO

offtobed

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm

FC the Kradam concert wasn't at a place called the F-Word; they were at Highline Ballroom!!

I think I heard Adam went somewhere later or today that was called the F-Word.

I don't believe the worst in Adam I saw some of the videos later in the night or early morning I also saw pics and I am sorry I am not into watching people touch their crotches or anybody else touching their crotch. I hate when any artist does it in videos. To me it is tacky and totally not needed. When people do it the artist should back away or move their hand really quick. That is sexual harassement to that artist even though Adam would probably never say it.

Adam said and did things last night that I am not comfortable with but I never said he was a bad person. I said this morning he was letting loose on stage.

Shannon ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 223329 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 pm

To those who are upset and disappointed I'm sorry you feel that way and I hope this too will pass.ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 87267

FC your post was perfect. I agree with a lot of what you said especially pertaining to Adam.

Jaycee, thank you for that post. I think it's probably more accurate than anything else out there.

canear, thanks for the VH1 info. I'm so excited that he did Broken Open. I hope this little concert airs soon.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:13 pm

AngelWings wrote:
FC the Kradam concert wasn't at a place called the F-Word; they were at Highline Ballroom!!

I think I heard Adam went somewhere later or today that was called the F-Word.

I don't believe the worst in Adam I saw some of the videos later in the night or early morning I also saw pics and I am sorry I am not into watching people touch their crotches or anybody else touching their crotch. I hate when any artist does it in videos. To me it is tacky and totally not needed. When people do it the artist should back away or move their hand really quick. That is sexual harassement to that artist even though Adam would probably never say it.

Adam said and did things last night that I am not comfortable with but I never said he was a bad person. I said this morning he was letting loose on stage.

Angel is right. The F-word is a gay bar Adam went to after the show last night. I was just backing up some things that I had posted about earlier today. My whole point in posting all that was that while he, from all accounts, in good voice this afternoon, he was hungover by his own admission. That's all I'll say on that.

Angel, I agree with all you said. It went beyond the crotch business for me. I said it all earlier so I won't repeat it.
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Thank you FC, you are always so welcoming.

I haven't really had time to watch the video's from last night but people that have, said that last night really wasn't as OTT as some of the concerts in the AI tour. This is just Adam, he doesn't find anything wrong with his being a sexual person.

I really have had to do a lot of adjusting because I am actually rather conservative and I knew from early on, that there would be things that Adam would do that I would have some trouble with but I have accepted that he doesn't see things the way that I do and he is being true to himself. He really is a good person, you could tell that last night in his concern for the lady that fainted.

I feel that I have become a more accepting person since I have accepted Adam.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Awww, Jaycee that's so wonderful. Good for you! ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 84883
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Not liking something he does is different than accepting him. I accept everything about him and know that is just his way of doing some things. Just because I accept it doesn't mean I am going to like it all.

I am this way with other artist to. I adore them but doesn't mean I like everything they do or say.

I am not going to stop being Adam's fan cause I don't like some stuff. It is like my family. They do stuff that pisses me off but it doesn't mean I am going to stop loving them cause of it. Things happen and I know that.

Adam is a very good man who has an amazing voice and that is why I am a fan of his.

Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm

AngelWings wrote:
Not liking something he does is different than accepting him. I accept everything about him and know that is just his way of doing some things. Just because I accept it doesn't mean I am going to like it all.

I am this way with other artist to. I adore them but doesn't mean I like everything they do or say.

I am not going to stop being Adam's fan cause I don't like some stuff. It is like my family. They do stuff that pisses me off but it doesn't mean I am going to stop loving them cause of it. Things happen and I know that.

Adam is a very good man who has an amazing voice and that is why I am a fan of his.

Exactly! We are all different and we all have ways that another person might have trouble with, even those we love.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Angel that is true very.

But I think what Jaycee is trying to say is that she probably wasn't and wouldn't have been as open to some of the things Adam does in the past but she became aware at the beginning what was likely to come being Adam's fan and that through him she has become more open with those things now. She might not still agree with it but she has accepted it because that is just who he is and he's never tried to pretend to be anything but that. In most cases at least. He hasn't hidden anything about himself. He's very honest and honest to a fault but it seems to me he'd rather have it all out there for everyone to take in and either go or leave because that is better for him by not having to pretend to be something that he is not. He doesn't want anything locked away for someone else to later divulge when it's not theirs to divulge in the first place. He's taken control of things and I think that's very commendable and admirable even though sometimes I think he could use a little discretion and keep a few things to himself.

ETA: Oops I see you responded to Angel yourself Jaycee. Sorry about that. Hope you don't mind my posting for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next