Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Honestly do not know where to post this pic since Pasha is on this show but he is from SYTYCD. Anyway do not know where this pic is from or what the photoshoot is for but it is a hot hot hot pic. Pasha's body is perfect. Love the muscles.

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 4558490308525x805

Here is a gorgeous promo pic of Pasha & his pro-partner for the show Katya Virshilas. The pic is gorgeous. They look good together. I tell ya looking at this I start to wonder who he looks best with and then I admit I start missing him with Anya. I can't lie I do miss seeing him dance with her. I do wonder if they are still partners for big time dance competitions or have they stopped doing those all together.

anyway here is Pasha & Katya:

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 T7_Katya-Pasha

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 Snootyimages

http://www.theatresevern.co.uk/WhatsOn_focus.asp?ShowId=906&sC=page10
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

WOO I can't get over that first one. That is definitely some picture..................
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 am

teddyhugz wrote:
WOO I can't get over that first one. That is definitely some picture..................

I know Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The man is gorgeous. Love him I love you I love you I love you I love you

ETA: I wonder if Pasha gets how truly hot he is. He is such a humble sweet guy who has has never ever shown any sign of having an inflated ego. I think that is one reason I love him so much. He is just sweet Pasha and so lovable.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Here is a full list of dance styles and music that our teams will be performing in the final:

* Chelsee and Pasha Judges' choice: Jive to 'I'm a Believer' by Smash Mouth; Show dance: to 'One Night Only' by Beyonce; New dance: Rumba to 'Because Of You' by Kelly Clarkson; Favourite dance: Quickstep to 'Sing Sing Sing' by Benny Goodman

* Harry and Aliona Judges' choice: Quickstep to 'Don't Get Me Wrong' by The Pretenders Show dance to 'Great Balls of Fire' by Jerry Lee Lewis New dance: American Smooth to 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Michael Buble Favourite dance: Argentine Tango to 'Asi Se Baila El Tango' by Bailongo
* Jason and Kristina Judges' choice: Tango to 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor Show dance to 'Dancin' Fool' by Gary Wilmot New dance: Salsa to 'Hard to Handle' by Tom Jones Favourite dance: Quickstep to 'Bewitched' by Steve Lawrence

Word from one of the pro's is they will dance two dances and I guess someone will be eliminated and then the top 2 will dance two other dances and then we will get an outcome.

Praying so hard for Pasha & Chelsee. The dance they are doing for a new dance is the Rumba. If anybody can get Chelsee through that Pasha can!!!! Also woohoo they are using "Because of You" which is my favorite song from Kelly Clarkson.

OY OY OY so worried about this:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2011/12/17/strictly-come-dancing-live-final-threatened-by-snowstorms-and-gales-115875-23641055/#ixzz1gkMqZ6gB

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 pm

THE FINALS!!!

I will post all the videos that I can find. If they are not in order I apologize! but I believe I have the order they were danced by the couples

Pasha and Chelsee:
Jive: Their Shrek number. Pasha had the ears on lol! and he was painted a little green. The first time they danced it was the best for sure but this is the finals and they had a lot to rehearse with 4 dances so if she didn't look like she had all the energy in the world it is understandable. In saying that it still was a brilliant Jive and she should be proud of herself. Loved hearing her get the compliments for her dancing. She came in not a great dancer with no dance experience at all and Pasha has turned her into a wonderful dancer.

https://youtu.be/epSK5t9frwg

Showdance: Here is there very very fun showdance to "One Night Only". This was a very hard dance and she did have a few bobbles but really recovered nicely. Those lifts they did were freaking hard and scary,(so glad that Craig commended them on their lifts cause they deserved the kudos), Both looked so great during this number. By the way Chelsee had Beyonce's look going on for sure. ETA: Loved how Pasha let her be out there on her own to start off the dance again. He shows so much faith in her and I love it.

https://youtu.be/bfjMa8N-Q-s

Rumba: Here is Pasha and Chelsee's amazing Rumba. I am so proud of Chelsee for digging deep and putting out the passion that is needed for this dance. She and Pasha were brilliant. I would of gave a perfect 40 but some feel Craig may have deducted a point cause of foot coming off the ground. 39 is still a amazing score. Have to say was having a hard time keeping my eyes on both dancers. Pasha doing the Rumba is so passionate and I just love watching him bring a dance to life. I have watched the video about six times just so I can have at least two chances to just watch Pasha Razz Eta: they danced to Because of You,(Kelly Clarkson).

https://youtu.be/R9axumOcKjU

Quickstep: Here is their favorite dance of the season. They really did a awesome routine. Quickstep is not one of my faves but these two made me like watching it. Oh my goodness I almost cried when the lady announcer said this would be the last dance with your Pash,(Pasha), and Pasha got this little sad face Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Love what Chelsee had to say about him wish I could of heard what he said of her. Ugh Craig shamonyou smack smack smack another freaking nine when the others gave her a 10. He says first class in his remarks to her but then gives her a 9 when that should of been a 10. He gave her 9's all freaking night. She deserved 10's all around for some of these dances tonight.

https://youtu.be/smtwUyOgfh0

Harry & Aliona:

Quickstep:
really good

https://youtu.be/FRwndLT8xFg

Showdance:
they were really good.

https://youtu.be/Jyn3XqNCne8

American Smooth:
very very pretty,(won't lie I thought Pasha & Chelsee's American Smooth from the semis was better but this was still great).

https://youtu.be/sqZmisxBobs

Argentine Tango:
this was the dance that they picked as their fave. It is quite good.

https://youtu.be/K8EMFC_qg7o

You see four dances here for both couples so that should tell you that they got to the top 2 cause only the top two got to dance all four dances.

Here is the video right after Jason is voted out third. Look at Chelsee she looks so sad and I can only imagine she heard and read all the things all week saying Harry had this in the bag. Breaks my heart seeing that look on her face No

https://youtu.be/Di4KBhcSAos

Under this is the final results and there will be no show tomorrow so it is cool to keep this unspoiled check it out guys.

They did the results tonight: My Pasha & Chelsee did not win kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl but they did get runner-up which is still very amazing since she was the dark horse of the show when she got casted. I am so proud of her and I am proud of Pasha for his first time on the show getting his dancer to runner up. They should be so proud of themselves. They worked very hard and proved each week how good they were. It all came down to fan votes and Harry being with a popular band had a built in fanbase already so it was pretty much given he would get the win. I had been reading that on blogs for about three weeks now. Here is the video and I am so freaking pissed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and it is not even because My Pasha & Chelsee did not win it is because of how Harry's band came flying onto the stage as soon as the result was read and it took up time with Bruce trying to get them off the stage so they couldn't talk to Pasha & Chelsee and they had to shoo them off the stage so they could talk to Harry & Aliona. Ugh so disrespectful of MCFLY,(that Harry's Band, very big in Europe), to do that and they should apologize to Chelsee for that. I do not fault Harry for the guys doing that cause he had no clue they would bound onto the stage. So very sorry Pasha & Chelsee. They were the only two that did not get to say a little something,(when Jason and Kristina went out third they got to speak and of course Harry & Aliona got to speak when the won. So sad for my Pasha and Chelsee Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I am happy to see when all the dancers and judges were brought onto the stage that Pash and Chelsee were getting lots of love from all of them.

ETA: For this video I loved seeing the journeys of the top 2 and loved hearing what they had to say of Pasha and Aliona who as the pro's did an amazing job with both Chelsee & Harry.

Congrats to Harry for pulling off the win!

https://youtu.be/Xqd-bb8g4-o

Sorry I could not find any of Jason and Kristina performances :(

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Sorry he didn't win - but runner up is pretty darn good!

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Awww, Angel I'm sorry the two of them didn't win. I know how much you were hoping and praying they would get it.

hugging
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks guys. I am thrilled that they got runner up cause it is an amazing accomplishment I am just saddened for them cause they to deserved to win and just the way it all went down with Harry's band buddies rushing the stage making it so Chelsee and Pasha didn't get a proper goodbye like all the others did. It was just total disrespect towards them. Pasha and Chelsee handled all that with pure class. Love them.

ETA: Hope you all get a chance to watch the videos especially Pasha and Chelsee's amazing beautiful Rumba. Canear and Potsie I am talking to you two also since I know you have not checked into here yet.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 am

Angel, I haven't got time today to look at everything, but hopefully I will this evening. I'm looking forward to watching them! I'm sorry Pasha and Chelsee didn't win. Crying or Very sad

Thank you for all your hard work in updating this thread!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:51 pm

canear wrote:
Angel, I haven't got time today to look at everything, but hopefully I will this evening. I'm looking forward to watching them! I'm sorry Pasha and Chelsee didn't win. Crying or Very sad

Thank you for all your hard work in updating this thread!

Thanks Canear. I hope you get a chance to watch the videos especially the Rumba and the fun showdance.

Oh my God watch this montage someone made. It has me getting teary eyed kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl I just love seeing them dancing and hearing them speak of each other. Watching the parts from the results shows when they make it through is like the sweetest thing cause Chelsee is just so freaking excited each time. There is one part at the beginning when Pasha says "Look In My Eyes and Dance With Me" that I admit I got all swoony. If I had the chance to look in that mans eyes and dance with him I would NEVER EVER SAY NO!!!! I would be heck yeah lets go Razz

Watch the video guys it it great. I pray that Chelsee keeps this new found confidence that she got with working with Pasha and uses it in her everyday life. When Chelsee came on the show she was a bit of wild party girl but to me it looks like she has changed for the better with Pasha's and the others help. She said doing this show was a life changer. Oh forgot to say that Pasha has done it again in the area where he makes anybody he dances with totally Shine. Anybody that has ever danced with him come out like a shining star!! He is the ultimate partner in my eyes!

https://youtu.be/JqzepqUddx4

ETA: I love the song from Boyce Avenue. Song is called "How Far We've Come"

Tweets from Pasha and Chelsee I love you

For those of you not on Twitter Pasha sent a message not that long ago which read...

"It was such a memorable series of SCD. Thank you all for your support! @chelseehealey you are amazing! So proud of you. Thank you thank you"

Chelsee replied...

"love you pash thank u soooo much #specialboy"

Just so sweet I love you I love you I love you I love you they really care about each other and I pray they stay friends forever.

I love my Pasha. I have been reading the Strictly boards and so many of the people who live over seas are praying that Pasha stays and sticks with Strictly. So many are calling him a treasure to the show and saying he is an amazing dancer and teacher sunny sunny sunny I am so happy he is getting this well deserved recognition. I will be honest I want him back in the states and on DWTS and of course as an all star on the SYTYCD if they have the all stars again but if DWTS will not hire him yet again I would love it if SCD hired him on for another year. Pasha is brilliant and deserves to be seen.

Here is an adorable pic that was taken at a Strictly Christmas party. He and Chelsee just too cute I love you

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 Strictly2_296011a

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Pasha and his Pro-partner from the show Katya have put up a site. They are touring Europe.

ETA: Check out the very HOT HOT pics!

http://www.katyaandpasha.com/#

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

Those are some great pictures! I love the one on the main page before you enter the site. The others shown as part of the page background are awesome too!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Those are some great pictures! I love the one on the main page before you enter the site. The others shown as part of the page background are awesome too!

Did you go to the Gallery? Those are the pics you need to see. By the way I posted the pic they used for the main page on page 4 of this thread,(the in color one and black and white). It of course was put out before they made their site.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

This pic just needs to be in here to so I have two threads to stare at it in Twisted Evil Pasha is sooooooo freaking Hot and Gorgeous drool2 drool2 drool2

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 Picture1ky

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am

Yes I went to the gallery. Awesome pic of Pasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3