Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART

Go down 
+5
Potsie
foreveryoung
Sky
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82637
Registration date : 2008-08-09

HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Oh ladies - so nice to come home to lots of Haley goodies - sadly I can't watch right now. I started to watch her sing out again - and the tears started. Such a loss for sure. Giggly country cutie doesn't hold a candle to sophisticated young woman who really performs and entertains. Ah well.....Can't wait for your CD Haley! The only one I will be getting from this season no doubt. Not sure Paul or Casey will get signed and not sure what kinda of music they will record.

HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Nigel attempts to respond to nasty tweets and cheer up Haley’s fans with the following tweets (@dizzyfeet):

With over 25 million votes for Haley I was expecting disappointment from passionate people. I find it upsetting it creates personal hatred!

Jimmy played me a song for Haley’s record yesterday. Let’s hope all the people that are professing love buy it and give her a great start.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I hope what he is implying is that she will be signed and get a full CD out! praying

HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Me too!!!

I'm only interested in Haley and Paul. Paul has some music out there with the Grand Magnolias so I hope Paul gets signed to do some new music!!! I can't wait for either of them.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:12 pm

That was awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:26 pm

If Haley gets signed and makes a cd like this I would most likely buy it cause this is very nice. No growls or yelling and no weird runs. This to me is perfect for her.

Like A Star:
https://youtu.be/U4RXfVJy6zs

Someone had posted this on facebook to check out cause of the adorable kid. The baby is dancing to Haley singing.

https://youtu.be/FziZ4OC0O5o

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:28 am

Sky - love your siggy!!!

Love the MTV article!

Love the dancing baby!!

Angel - I think you can count on some music like that on Haley's CD. I think if she had sung like that more on the show she might have beaten out Lauren for Top 2 as it is probably appealing to more of the masses. Her voice is stunning on that song!

Listening to Fallin gives me "goosies"!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39848
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

I copied and pasted this up last night on my phone but I was off the computer by then so I didn't bring it over. Anyways I hope you enjoy.

Quote :
Welcome to American Idol Text Chat with Haley Reinhart. Haley has now joined us and is ready for your questions. Just reply to this message to submit your question.

Q from DagoDan: What went through your mind when you fell this week? I was proud of how you recovered!

Haley answers: My initial reaction with embarassing things is to laugh, like with lipstick on your face. It was out of my control and I had to get up and keep going.

Q from tjness: Haley, you are amazing!! What was your favorite memory this season? At the tryout, what were your expectations of the season?

Haley answers: I will never forgot getting my Dad on stage to play with me. First of all to get the Led Zeppelin song approved and then to have him with me, to do what we like to do.
I heard about the auditions the day before they happened and decided to give it a try. There were a huge number of great people and it was surreal to make the top 3.

Q from Merry85: You & Casey had a great chemistry together, loved your Jazzy side. Do you see a longterm friendship or collaboration with him or any other Idol?

Haley answers: I would say yes to both. We have created a very strong musical bond over time. We both appreciate jazz and blues, our musicality together is just great.

Q from SRdallas: Which guest performer was your favorite (Lady Gaga, will.i.am, Beyonce, etc.)?

Haley answers: Honestly, I really enjoyed all of them equally. More so for me I guess the ladies. It was cool that they treated me like an equal, a fellow artist. I did get star struck with Stevie Wonder, we did not know about him until 30 minutes before the show. I was crying and just flabbergasted.

Q from GunnyinTexas: My six year old daughter is a big Haley fan, who loves to sing and wants to go on American Idol. Any advice for her?

Haley answers: Prepare what kind of artist that you want to be, get to know yourself and your route. Maybe grow up and get a couple extra layers of skin, that is what I had to do. Most of all, have fun.

Q from Rockinwillard: Has your father ever played in front of an audience of that size before?

Haley answers: I doubt it, when you count the people watching at home. It was a dream of mine to get to this point, and just as big of dream to include my parents. He said right after the performance that it was the best moment every. My parents taught me everything, they live and breathe music.

Q from Megaliscious20: Haley I absolutley love your style! Besides your parents what artist(s) would u say are most influential to you?

Haley answers: I grew up around a lot of different of stuff. I did not like jazz at first, but in high school it just started to flow out of me. The Beatles were very inspiring, they changed so much over their duration with melodies. I love Corrine Bailey Rae, Esperanza Spalding and Janelle Monae. They are all amazing.

Q from Nick9012778294: How was it like to go back to your hometown and see all those people there waiting for you even in the rain?

Haley answers: I was very sarcastic all day. It was just unbelievable to have 30K+ people waiting for hours in the rain. It was a very heart warming time for me. Someone reminded me right before my performance that all these people were there just for me, which was amazing. Performing to these people was definitely more my element.

Q from Lmbrtgrl: Haley you were so good every week I was shocked to see you go. What was the hardest thing about the whole experience?

Haley answers: It is a very face paced road, especially when we got to three songs. We were learning songs the night before sometimes. Also, everybody has opinions and they can all be contradictory. It can get very confusing, but you just have to take it in and make a balance.

Q from ErikATL: Do you have any celebrity fans that you know of?

Haley answers: I hear things floating around. I get a lot of support from the past contestants. Adam Lambert in particular has been very supportive and has said some great things. Also Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Doolittle. It has been very sweet.

Q from Omis: Hi Haley, I love the way you sing. I know you guys choose some of the song you sang, but which song did you want to sing and didn't got the chance too?

Haley answers: There are always going to be songs that do not fit or not the right time. I was just glad I got to do Zeppelin. Everyone told me not to get my hopes up but I was really fortunate that it worked out. I also wanted to do Barracuda by Heart.

Q from Psyc: How does it feel to read the new articles and opinions of critics who cited you as the best by far?

Haley answers: Oh man, we have been in somewhat of a bubble so all the news has not been thrown at my door. I did hear some of that when I was on my hometown visit. For them to give me props like that, I really appreciate it.

Q from MegaB21: What is one thing that people may not have learned about you?

Haley answers: American only got to see what was in the packages, so they may not have seen the fun side of me. I love cracking up and having fun.

Thanks for participating in this Idol Text Chat session with Haley Reinhart and for participating in American Idol.

ChatHost: Thank you for your time Haley. Do you have anything else to say to your fans?

Haley answers: Thank you for putting in the time to send in these cool questions and it is really nice to have your support. I am excited to move on to new things and hope that you choose to follow. I just want to say a Big Ole' Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:40 pm

That was great!! Thanks for bringing it here!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39848
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Your welcome!

I do sure hope that was just a typo there at the end when she referred to alumni supporting her. She said Miranda instead of Melinda! Razz
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:40 pm

She was probably thinking of Adam's wife Miranda Razz

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't know how true is this rumor.

Haley’s parents continue to leak information. They said that she is happy to come in third and not to be tied so much to the company (“If you know what I mean”).

They also said that she is recording her first single and that if it works out, she will get an album (I think that’s what he says. She rejected the first two songs that were offered to her.

Apparently, she will be performing her new single on Wednesday night.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:00 pm

I read that earlier too. Not sure if it is true so not getting my hopes up - but I would love for it to be true! Adding that in with Nigel's Tweet and crossing fingers she does indeed have a deal in the works!

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks CC!

So if her getting signed for a full CD is based on the sales of her single WE ALL NEED TO BUY IT!!!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:51 pm

I will!

Go Haley. cheers
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:38 am

OMG!! That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!

Just another season of Idol where the best vocalist does not win..... so sad America....

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Look how gorgeous Haley looked at the performance for Microsoft in Atlanta, the other three........well not that nice.

HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 Ai10-top4atlanta-5
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:16 pm

She is a beautiful girl! Such white teeth!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

That was a nice one!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks. Kinda sucks that Bono decides at the last minute he wants to promote his failing show and bumps Haley from singing her song.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART   HALEY REINHART -  WON A PIECE OF MY HEART - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HALEY REINHART - WON A PIECE OF MY HEART
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: