Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Then again, it could make for a REALLY interesting show!! scared

biggrin

OMGosh, tomorrow night is the last night of Adam's US tour!!! Betcha Puyallup is in for one incredible show! woohoo Can wait to see the videos! throwconfetti

I wonder if Adam will sleep for 2 days before he has to leave for Singapore! Sleep That's not a whole lot of down time! No
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 pm

I think he does a show in Hawaii after Puyallup, doesn't he?

I sure hope our weather gets warmer for the concert in Puyallup............ I know it won't get warmer, but maybe it will stay dry!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Adam Tweet...........

Private Jet. This tour's gonna be great! http://yfrog.com/4br7jej

Taylor tweets........

So many things to write about TSA and our fight on terrorism here in the US. Dear TSA, your worse then the terrorists.

$220 to check in all of my bags? TSA agent is talking about her dogs? Harass me about my ukulele? Fuck you American airlines.

Last edited by Sky on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82625

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 pm

OMFG! He has his own private jet?? With an A on it??? So freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Firecracker wrote:
OMFG! He has his own private jet?? With an A on it??? So freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Read my edit above.....
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42282
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Gosh Taylor and Monte have had their fill of commercial airlines haven't they!? Good for Taylor.

Sky, Adam's dates in Hawaii aren't until October 25th and 26th.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39845
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

The Hawaii shows are after the ones he does in Australia.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks, I should have checked the schedule!

Nice news vid on Adam's last concert and in the interview he talks about the paps encounter......nice to hear his voice. I suppose this has been posted and I missed it...... Rolling Eyes

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/entertainment/21002264781257/
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Firecracker wrote:

Yep the whole American Airlines jet................. lol!
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Hopefully since this tour has done so well, he will have a sponser next time. That is what you really need if you are going to have all the bells and whistles, someone has to pay for that stuff.

I don't think Adam has ever appeared on stage for an entire show, without lines that he has learned. It will take some time to get use to that.

Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey, I e-mailed the Miami Herald critic and explained that Adam is paying for this tour and also that most other concerts weren't that high-priced. He wrote me back and I don't think he's being reasonable about the venues Adam should've done (arenas, first time out, with more bells and whistles and a longer show), but he says he's an Adam fan as he only reviews concerts by artists he likes (I suspect he has to pay for his own ticket...which is why he was bitching so much about the $75 cost.) I'd copy and paste, but it's in my AOL mail and I can only post on Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 pm

When did AA change their logo to that type of an A?

My hubby HATES to fly now with all that you have to go through. HATES! He said his last flight to DC was really awful. Now he has to get to O'Hare several hours before his flights just because of the security measures. What can you do? We didn't ask terrorists to attack us. Don't blame the USA.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Firecracker wrote:

My hubby HATES to fly now with all that you have to go through. HATES! He said his last flight to DC was really awful. Now he has to get to O'Hare several hours before his flights just because of the security measures. What can you do? We didn't ask terrorists to attack us. Don't blame the USA.

I think the A is photoshopped. Wink

Yes the security measures can be extreme at times but that's not what I was referring to. My boss and her mother went to Scotland this week. The weight of their carry-on was some ridiculously low amount. They are reducing what weight you can take on a flight so they can charge you for anything extra. You get less and less for your $$$ on flights any more. They are going to turn off the casual traveller if they keep this up.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

UGH! I hate photoshopping! Fooling me like that!

OK - I get what you are saying Canear.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes the special A is indeed photoshopped.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Some day Adam will have his own jet! cheers
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes he will canear and when he does it'll be one of the best private jets there is!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm

canear wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

I think the A is photoshopped. Wink

Yes the security measures can be extreme at times but that's not what I was referring to. My boss and her mother went to Scotland this week. The weight of their carry-on was some ridiculously low amount. They are reducing what weight you can take on a flight so they can charge you for anything extra. You get less and less for your $$$ on flights any more. They are going to turn off the casual traveller if they keep this up.

I fly United and I get charged 20 or 25 dollars for a bag up to 50 pounds. I always try to make it lighter.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

My sister took Delta on the way back home and they were going to charge her almost $100 because it was an extra pound or two over the 50 maximum allowed. She ended up taking out a purse and something else to make it exactly 50 to avoid the absurd charge.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:18 pm

I don't think the pic of the airplane is photoshopped. It's a private charter jet, probably leased from AA and using their ticketing counter and check in but I think they can change the logo on the plane if it's leased out privately. I could be wrong, but I didn't even think it was an altered photo............
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:14 am

Sky it was all just a joke.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am

Well, crap! I thought the "A" was real, too!!!

What can I say ......... I'm easy! Twisted Evil (and, I guess, easily fooled as well!)

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:32 am

FY, where did you see that it was a joke? It was tweeted by Adam and I presumed since the plane was a charter, the A was real and they were just using AA terminal.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Teddy, did your sister and niece enjoy the concert after the Rays game? It must have been pretty late for the little one!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:15 pm

THEY LOVED IT!

Miss Madison wanted to do it again in the morning! LOL My sister said they had really good seats and were able to move up a bit after some people left from the game. They had a great time. I'm so glad they got to go in the end. I almost didn't think they were going to make it because they didn't have tickets until the morning of. It was meant to be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next