Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KRADISON CONCERT!

Go down 
+4
canear
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 am

Here's a bigger version Angel. You'll have to click on it.

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Th_kradamhuggle2a
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 am

I likey that is amazing Teddy . Gotta Have My Kradam Huggle KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_flower KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_sunny Go check out the new video I posted. It is a clearer version, but from the same person.

Shannon KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 223329 KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 852399
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am

Here is a third version of Crazy and Monte is already up there playing Guitar with Kris and his band. Also Kris is shaking his tush to the music quite nice :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUZqvK_oFzM

So we have two versions on the last page and we have this one! Take your pic guys. They are all great and must be seen. I adore this and love seeing them all together.

ETA: forgot to say on the last page; Adam does not have on the scary makeup for Crazy he looks wonderful.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 am

HAHAHA omg I just capped the moment where Adam picked up Ali off the ground. IT'S EPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:29 am

Angel the reason it might be better to you is because it's available in 3 different formats. You can watch in it's regular format, an HQ format and an HD format.

The second (bigger) version of the Kradam huggle from this video is taken when I had it in HD.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 am

Clicky to make biggy.

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Th_kradison1
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 am

Okay that is has to be it cause I was like whoa. I found the videos on two different things. Thanks for explaining Teddy; I am glad I found the clearer version. That video is the keeper of the concert!

Oh here is Jim's write up of the show. I liked this write up a lot KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_sunny

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631901/20100213/allen_kris_american_idol_.jhtml

ETA: love the cap of Adam lifting Alli off the ground so cute KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_flower

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 am

Yep isn't that just awesome? I can't believe he picked her up. LOL

I just capped two Kradam moments when they were looking at each other and having their "moment" in the song. I'll post them in a few.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 am

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 2rfadxt

When Adam and Kris were pretty much singing at each other had me laughing. I loved it. It was so adorable KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_sunny KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_flower KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_sunny KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_flower

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 am

LOL love that someone capped that!!!

Here are the two Kradam caps. For whatever reason I screwed up somehow and the first one is smaller than it's supposed to be. I keep trying to go back to capture that moment again but it's not working. Boo.

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Th_kradamfun1

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Th_kradamfun2
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 am

They are perfect hon. So cute. I love them when they are singing to each other KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Herz

Okay I am pretty tired so I am going to be out of here in a just a bit.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 am

Oh my look what I found. It is huge so it needs to be cropped for sure but I love it; It is the loving Kradison family KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Herz

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2m4296v.jpg

So not clear but look at those smiles on their faces. Ugh you can't fake that. Those two so care about each other like Brothers! Why couldn't this be clear????? Just why. Damn spot light KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Suspect KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Suspect KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Suspect

ETA: have to say it but from this angle you can see Kris's hot Butt KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 735295

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 34pxbx0

Kradam singing at each other KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Lol

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 1z2kv9t

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 am

Awww the Kradison hug. KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 73774

And the Kradam huggle with big smiles!!!! KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 642961

I wish that one was clearer and bigger too. If it were it would be PERFECT!

Heeeeeeeeee the Kradam singing to each other. LOVE!

Jim's recap was great. I see he was tremendously bugged by the "leavers". I would be too. So not cool.

Well it's late. I'm tried. Gonna go to bed now.

Good night!

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 166355
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am

I know I am evil but I love that Jim wrote that in there KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_twisted It was so rude and it was obviously noticable or Jim would not of noticed. He was right in what he said. When he tweeted I knew right then he was pissed off and from what I have heard it is hard to really tick him off and this did the trick.

Teddy if you see another Kradam huggle pic like this one with their smiles showing but where we can really see their faces well please bring it here. Pretty please with Adam on top KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_wink

Night Teddy I am out of here to!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 am

I promise if I find one I'll bring it over. But you might find one before I do and I know if you do that you'll post it.

I'm not going to be on here until 3:30 at least. So definitely bring over whatever you can find.

Yep. Jim seems pretty laid back and chill like Kris. You know it's got to be serious if he noticed it enough to really tick him off and mention it. Saying it on twitter is one thing but to put that in the actual article too? That says something. I wonder if Lyndsey or Michael will mention it too in their own recaps? We'll have to wait and see.

Alright I'm GOING to bed.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 am

Out of curiousity I went to read at CH. Amazingly they have Clay news yet still have the time to keep up on Adam and diss him. Sadly this time I can't disagree with them. Anyhow, here is an interesting little bit posted there. Blows my mind Adam did what he did if these kids were there.

Quote :
From an Amazon thread. The link is too long to post and I don't remember how to make short links. PM me if you want the link.
Quote:
Hey, everyone, please SIT DOWN!!! I was there, about three feet away, and it IS true. This is NOT a hoax; this is not a rumor started by Kris' fans. I am an Adam fan, and that is really what happened. He stuck his crotch out at the audience, and it was a little too close. The women and girls in the front suddenly reached out and started to rub his crotch. I don't know if he realized they were going to do that. However, he DID let them do that for awhile after they started, and then he pushed their hands off and moved to another part of the stage. I could hardly believe it, and I was an eye witness. I was just saying OMG, OMG, OMG because it really surprised me, to say the least. I was glad that I took my adult daughter instead of my 12 year old granddaughter. However, here is the really bizarre part, we had been with several ABC advertising executives during the meet and greet. Adam knew them all and was happy to see them. Well folks, THEY BROUGHT THEIR YOUNG DAUGHTERS TO THE SHOW, about 9-10 years old, and Adam had given them all autographs before the show started. These are ABC executives folks. SIGH!!!
You know what, I still adore Adam. He was AMAZING when he performed. He just seems to get carried away. Any opinions about what a mess this will cause???

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 am

That goes out of the window any invitations to be part of any shows on TV, what a shame.

Was he drunk or on something?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:37 am

I think he was letting loose and being himself. I do think he had some drinks but I am not going to say he was drunk cause I honestly don't know. He seemed fine during the song with the other two so maybe he was just putting on his show.

I am hoping he doesn't get in too much trouble.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Another pic; Teddy you will like this one :)

KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 25asoat

Another Crazy video; very clear audio and video but you don't get the fun at the end when they are done :(

Allison really got into Crazy like Joplin style. Pretty cool to see.

I still find myself laughing at Adam and Kris singing at each other, Adam saying "She Thinks Your Loco" in a funny voice, Adam Picking up Alli, Adam, Kris and Cale bouncing around like jumping beans. Just a fun fun number. The best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-tJyK2vY8

Kris had Tweeted this KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_sunny

Thanks to everyone who came out to highline ballroom last night. Had an awesome time with
@adamlambert and @AllisonIraheta

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Awww, thanks for that picture Angel! I do like it very much. SO CUTE!

I don't know what came over Adam last night or what possessed him to do anything he did. Some of it I'm sure was just purely him putting on a show and nothing else. Other parts of it I'm really confused about and disappointed in. I just have to shake my head. What the heck Adam? Just what the heck? Are you honestly that stupid? The thing is everything is so blurred together now that you can't really figure out what was for the fun of the show and what was not. I know he took things way too far. I know he did. I've got a few questions about it all. I know I'm fairly tolerant too and most of it I just roll my eyes at and go "Okay." because I know he's not no poster boy, but gosh why did he do THAT?

Oh well.......

So are there any HUGGLE PICTURES????????????
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

I am still looking for Huggle pics and can't find anymore :(

I have tried to watch some of Adam's videos and I didn't like how sexual he was on stage but i guess that is just Adam being Adam just like Kris and Allison say. They say they are not shocked with what he does cause that is just him; he does different stuff and you never know what it will be. FC said she watched the videos and didn't see anything bad so I admit I am going to watch them all now to see if I see anything different.

I will say I know he was joking about he guy who was woking on his ear piece and the batterpac for them but I do not like that kind of sexual humor and could of lived without that and also could of lived without him saying to people if you were "offended tough Sh**" That is just not a good way of putting something cause it makes him sound not so nice and makes the people who maybe were offended feel like crud when they shouldn't have to feel that way. I love Adam and always will but I don't have to like all he does. In saying that I loved him Doing Crazy with Kris and Alli and it was epic and I adored the huggle and the group hug and the picking up of Alli. It was great.

ETA: oh forgot to mention I didn't like the licking of the camera that is just nasty and I don't care who does it. Does he know how many germs could be on that lens? Just ewwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Angel I just realized they're talking about Adam and last night in another thread so going to take any further discussion about it over there, but I will leave my post above here just like it is. You can leave yours too. That's fine. No need to switch threads with it.

So seriously no huggle pics? Damn!!!!! I want a HUGGLE pic. NOW! *stomps foot*

What about Kris videos??
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
What about Kris videos??

Haven't found any Kris videos I am very pissed off KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Icon_mad

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 pm

What? Seriously?

Okay now I'm going to cry.

No huggle pics and no Kris vids. BOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KRADISON CONCERT!   KRADISON CONCERT! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

KRADISON CONCERT!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: