Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!

Go down 
+3
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39760
Registration date : 2009-05-31

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

David would be wonderful on an all Spanish album! His performance of that song is beautiful! One of the best!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 am

I am thinking it is is more than just rumors cause David has said he really wants to make a Spanish cd.

I would love it if he and Allison made a spanish cd together. It would be amazing.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

I don't know about a whole CD together. Not yet. But I love the idea of a couple of duets between them!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I don't know about a whole CD together. Not yet. But I love the idea of a couple of duets between them!

I think I should elaborate more. I want both of them to do a spanish cd on their own but I also want duets cd with them singing all in spanish. I really think they would sound amazing together.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:07 pm

David was in Washington, DC doing a special event with Maria Shriver. The event ties in with the Special Olympics! Here are some videos.

David singing ANGELS. He sounds amazing the best part of the song for me is the end. The boy just let loose and the last part just soared. Just WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOgFZZCyNDY

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 am

This is so cool for David :)

David Archuleta’s Other Side of Down will be released in the UK on November 22. Going International with David cheers

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 pm

That's wonderful for David. I hope he does really well! I'm rooting for him!
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:47 pm

David on Good Day LA.......he's just so cute! :ohyeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUq5GKF7PLI&feature=player_embedded

ETA: DA: A day in the life!

http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/18/david-archuleta-a-day-in-the-life/?utm_medium=zomba-email&utm_source=davidarchuleta&utm_campaign=zomba-email|davidarchuleta|20101105

AND 21 Questions for David! Laughing

http://video.teen.com/music/q-and-a/21-questions-with-david-archuleta/

Adorable! He's actually getting much better doing interviews! He's more sure of himself, and doesn't seem to struggle with what he's going to say like he used to! Just wanna hug him! hugging

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 am

Believe tomorrow is Sweet David's 20th birthday. I hope it will be a wonderful one for him. Cannot believe he will be 20 years old. Just wow.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 am

Happy Birthday to David.

I believe he is 20. Season 7 seems like ages ago.

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Oops David's birthday was Dec 28th so I guess the time I wrote the birthday message was appropriate. I admit I have been sick and have been pretty much sleeping during the day since I am not working this week and I am off on my days. Sorry.

So anybody that says Happy Birthday today it is a belated one by one day which is not a problem.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:57 pm

I just read that Jive has dropped Archie.

That is a shame. Sweet kid and he CAN sing.

Hope things work out for him.

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I just read that Jive has dropped Archie.

That is a shame. Sweet kid and he CAN sing.

Hope things work out for him.

I just read this to. I am so bummed.

Yesterday Ciara who is with Jive writes to fan that she has not been dropped by Jive but is trying to get away from them cause even though she put all her money into getting a song moving; she even payed with her own money to have the video made Jive told the stations not to play the song cause they didn't want it out. The thing is they did what they did to Kris. They said this was the new single but never gave it a add date or anything. They didn't lift a finger to promote her song even though they wouldn't had to pay a cent since she was putting her money into it. Anyway we have her thing and now this with poor David. My worst nightmares are coming true and now I am totally worried about Kris, Jordan and Crystal. If they could drop David after he has had success with his first single and his first cd plus his Christmas cd sold well what makes you think they wouldn't bat an eye before dropping one of them.

David I am soooooooo sorry.

Ugh sooooooooooooooooooooo sad now No

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Well, Kris will get a second CD. Jordan might be Ok for another. Crystal's CD is on it's way to 200,000 and they might be happy with that shrugging

Well, Archie is cute and can sing rings around Justin Beiber so it is indeed sad. I am not a fan and I don't buy Archie's CDs - but I do think he has a very lovely voice.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

That really blows.

JIVE needs to go drown somewhere and die. They suck as a label. Period.

So sad for David.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
That really blows.

JIVE needs to go drown somewhere and die. They suck as a label. Period.

So sad for David.

Yep they do!

Holy Freaking Moly listen to David sing his heart out here.

He is singing How Great Thou Art totally acapella. This was done at church. The boy has such an amazing voice and Jive screwed up with him so much.

https://youtu.be/43PwTuuIeNE

David singing an amazing version of "BE STILL MY SOUL" Just wow oh wow kleenexgirl This is one of his favorite hymms. He did this at the end of one of his concerts. He sent the audience out with love and warmth in their hearts :)

https://youtu.be/avUJnMSkbyo

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Angel, have you heard the song "Everything and More" from David before? It looks like it's a new one.

CLICK HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, have you heard the song "Everything and More" from David before? It looks like it's a new one.

CLICK HERE <----------

Lol I was just bringing it over. I am so excited for him that he has a new song out. I do not know if the song will be released in the states though. Someone mentioned it would be released in the philipines. He is quite popular there. I pray he will release this here cause I love it.

Here is the song on Itunes and a bit clearer audio but not mush better than the original you put.

https://youtu.be/LBjwK9QTFY4

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Yes the link I brought over says that the special Asian edition of the latest album includes 5 new unreleased tracks.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:52 am

Here is an amazing version of Fields of Gold from David Archuleta. He said the first time he heard this song was when he watched Michelle Kwan skate to it at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics. David does Eva Cassidy,(the woman who made the most beautiful version of Stings song), and Sting,(the writer of the song) proud.

https://youtu.be/bdhYmYskOuQ

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Woohoo for David; check this out.

David A.’s CD TOSOD Asian ED. is still # 1 on CDWOW.

His new single “Everything and More” is also #1 on the Philippines’ Chart Central, stopping Charice’s 4 week run in the top spot. I agree with the above poster who noted that David is very popular in the Philippines. Sony Philippines is really doing a great job pushing his music on the radio there, even though David left Jive Records months ago. Regardless of who he signs with in North America, he should find a way to continue working with Sony in Asia.

So very happy for him. The people in Asia absolutely adore him cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 am

He's been touring there as of late too from what I understand. I know he's tweeted about all he's doing, but I can't remember where he last said he was. I should go try to find out. It's awesome seeing how much love he has over there. Knocking off Charice is pretty big stuff too! Way to go David!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

David got a 6x Platinum award on Malaysia. On the award it is showing all his cd's so I don't know if all his cd's went 6x platinum, but whatever it is I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for him. Thank you Malaysia for loving him so much and buying up all his cd's as they are released.

Video of award ceremony!
https://youtu.be/N0nsqplQ-c8

Sony Asia has done more promotion for the Other Side of Down Asia addition than Jive music ever did with the US addition. Sheesh if Jive would of done half of the stuff that Sony Asia has then maybe his cd would of sold better in the states. I am glad that Sony Asia treats him so well. David is shown total respect and love from all in Asia and it has shown in his sales there.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:00 pm

WOW! That's so cool! What a wonderful achievement for David. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!   DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAVID ARCHULETA - ANGELIC IDOL!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next