Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Empty
PostSubject: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Saw this and thought of you.......
Sorry Fang but the game is up and the truth is out ! Shocked Laughing

Cats 'exploit' humans by purring

Cat owners may have suspected as much, but it seems our feline friends have found a way to manipulate us humans.

Researchers at the University of Sussex have discovered that cats use a "soliciting
purr" to overpower their owners and garner attention and food.

Unlike regular purring, this sound incorporates a "cry", with a similar frequency to a human baby's.

The team said cats have "tapped into" a human bias - producing a sound that humans find very difficult to ignore. Dr Karen McComb, the lead author of the study that was published
in the journal Current Biology, said the research was inspired by her own cat,Pepo.

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! _4605010

Read on from here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8147566.stm

You may want to go hide somewhere for a little while Fang Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82375
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 pm

:fang:

That's right Fang - you better hide!! shamonyou

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Fang, you are a crafty creature.................... No
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am

Pepo looks just like Fang kind of...only more girlish. Maybe black cats with white markings are more intelligent than others and have figured out how to jerk their owner's chains!

Right babe? Twisted Evil Wink Suspect
Back to top Go down
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 am

Lol I rather think it may be Fangs chain that gets pulled
when Adrift reads this. Laughing Though it may be a case of
having to 'catch' him first.

Fang - your going to have to do some serious thinking on how
to get around this one now your secret is out.
pacing
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Ah well , I'm not worried! I think we have all realised what an idiot Lodger Drifty is laughing
If she reads that article - I'll just stop the purring completely for a couple of days, she will panic.....oooooooooo I feel a cunning plan coming on!
Oh & HL Babeeee - of course black & white cats are more intellegent Wink

I have held many conventions for purring tecniques, showing how the individual cat can make the best of it's eyes & paws

One of my students took to it straight away, & even managed to add that "cute clumsy" factor (at 52 seconds).He went on to start his own workshops & we still keep in touch thesedays.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

UGH!!! I want a freaking kitty cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

That one is sooooooooooooooo damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how sneaky they are!!! Evil or Very Mad

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm

hug4 Auntie FC - I sooo want to live with you!!! Somethings are never to be though (like Lodger Drifty thinking I'm being affectionate,when I'm trying to tell her to get off the seat/bedspace I want!!) We have to play the paws we are dealt in this life Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Hug_emoticon_by_smiekie
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Aw Fang - I wish you could come live with me too! kleenexgirl But I would be an itching, sneezing mess!!

But Fang, I bet sometimes you really are affectionate to the Lodger Drifty! Just sometimes right? :black cat:

Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Ummmmmmmmm of course!!!! :angel3:

(waits for a suitable length of time)

tease laughing only if I get something out of it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Fang........ laughing I think we all do that sometimes..........it's a give and take situation!
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh Auntie FC - I'd never want you to be an itching sneezing mess Crying or Very sad so I will have to stick with making Lodger Drifty a paranoid,dopey idiot! (After all least you'll get the best stories that way!)

Sky...Ah well - with Lodger Drifty, I have figured the least amount of give & the most amount of take
Hey, when I used to give her presents (only coz I liked the salary that came in!) she did an "ewwwwwwwwwww" & took them away again.What does she want...flowers & chocs??? Best present ever is a dead bird!! - she doesn't understand!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 pm

A dead animal??? affraid For Drifty!!! affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Well that's pretty much what she did!..so why should i make the effort to bring her presents?? (unless it's something I KNOW will disgust her Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 pm

If you really want to discuss her take her a dead smoke detector!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Fang wrote:
Oh Auntie FC - I'd never want you to be an itching sneezing mess Crying or Very sad so I will have to stick with making Lodger Drifty a paranoid,dopey idiot! (After all least you'll get the best stories that way!)

Sky...Ah well - with Lodger Drifty, I have figured the least amount of give & the most amount of take
Hey, when I used to give her presents (only coz I liked the salary that came in!) she did an "ewwwwwwwwwww" & took them away again.What does she want...flowers & chocs??? Best present ever is a dead bird!! - she doesn't understand!!! Rolling Eyes

Maybe lodger Drifty would like this as a present instead of dead birds?????!!!!!!!!!

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Bowhead

Just look at the cute bow on this package!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm

I WANT THAT KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :black cat:

Back to top Go down
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 am

Errr NOT SO FAST FC - IT'S MINE !! :black cat:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 am

Is it really??

You are so lucky! :D

Back to top Go down
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am

Laughing I wish !

Maybe Fang would like it for a friend ?
Though I dread to think what kind of 'example'
he would show it !
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 am

This is true! Fang would show him the ropes alright!! Razz

Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:49 am

Fang does'nt want anything cuter than him around for very long, Too much competition for Lodger Drifty's attention ( and ours of course!) Aminrite Fangster? Wink

That is why the shaved grinchy sex kitten came back for a few guest appearances without any objections!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 am

You're right HL.............Fang will probably start toying with a cute kitty........

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Kittyride
Back to top Go down
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 am

coffeespit Oh I love that kitty pic Sky !

The one pushing the lever must be an offspring of Fangs ! :fang:
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Sky wrote:

Maybe lodger Drifty would like this as a present instead of dead birds?????!!!!!!!!!

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Bowhead

Just look at the cute bow on this package!

NOOOOOOOOOO not for Lodger Drifty...for me!!! - that is so much like Fluff in his younger days!!!

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Fluff2

But yes HL Uisrite Babe Wink
Though I got caught out last night, certain lady in this area has been magnetically drawn to me & keeps hanging around out the house - she really is a babe! Lodger Drifty thinks she is really sweet, but I have to keep the ladieee guessing! The ladieeee sneaked in the house last night when Lodger Drifty was on here, gave me a quick kiss, but that damned bell round her neck alerted Lodger Drifty! LD (Lodger Drifty) turned round, saw my newest fan & said "Awwwwwwww - you shouldn't be in here" I did the first thing I could think of (hide) but my latest squeeze toughed it out with massive purrs & the cutest roll on back I have ever seen!MAN! LD then told me to be nice - Oh I had planned to be VERY nice, but then LD lured my latest conquest out the door with some of my biscuits & shut the door!!!! HOW COULD SHE???? Dammit....my biscuits!!!!!

Just to correct you RC, yes...my offspring might have been involved in Cat launched into space - but trust me, if he were my offspring he would be hiding behind a nearby bush sniggering at the mug he bribed to pull the lever!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next