Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:36 pm

canear wrote:
I think it's moreso the producers than the judges, FC.  I totally believe Keith and Harry support him.  JLo comes and goes......and even if they bus him, his fans won't stand for it........and I do believe there are many Trent fans out there that will support Dalton as well.  

Shannon I hear you!  I saw some scary reactions to the BING results today from people elsewhere who I thought were pretty supportive of both Trent and Dalton.  Shocked

Yep it is pretty bad and as a huge fan you feel awful for that one you love cause there is nothing you can do to make the hating stop. You feel helpless No

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Hathor wrote:
Angel, I believe Jordan sand it 3 times.

Here is the first one which is when Lulu was there to talk to them.

Second one which was top 3:

I couldn't find a third.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Well Jordyn did win ............. no matter how many times she sang it!  

If they decide to totally bus a incredible young man who is persuing his dream because they are ordered to by TPTB then I loose all respect for any of them.  I don't believe they dislike Dalton and what the heck would they have to loose by just speaking their true feelings on the last performance night of the show.  He is not going to tank so badly that he would deserve to be bashed......
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82191
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:15 am

And Mac didn't tank on the night they "turned" on him!!!  They loved him every single week until THAT week!  The week they wanted to make sure HE didn't get into the finals!  And we have seen it year, after year, after year!

And they will not care that he is a nice young man!  Mac is a nice a young man!  Jason was a nice young man!  And all the others who got crapped on when it was time to make sure the contestants THEY wanted in got in!  So do not think they are going to take how nice Dalton is into consideration!!

And yes, there is already a ton of hate at the BING predictions.   Trent is seen as the far better vocalist. Many see him as one of the very best from the show (Spirit thinks he is second only to Adam)  Many still take that into consideration in a singing competition.  I know others do not think that is the be all and end all - but many do. 

Dalton is just going to have to be brilliant so they look like fools if they throw him under the bus.

I have no recollection of how many times Jordan sang the song because she was not my fave and that was the season my dad got his amputations and I wasn't really into it.  I just know I preferred how different Blake was for the show.

Oh yes - I do know it is TPTB and not the judges.  They are the puppets reading the script.  We all remember Paula and her "script" for Jason!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 am

Current Total: At Least 59 of 179 Finalists

Only 1 Unannounced Winner:
Phillip Phillips - Season 11

Only 4 Unannounced Runners-Up:
David Archuleta - Season 7
Adam Lambert - Season 8
Crystal Bowersox - Season 9
Jena Irene - Season 13

Season 1 (3 of Top 10)
Kelly Clarkson - Winner *
Justin Guarini - Runner-Up
Tamyra Gray - 4th Place

Season 2 (4 of Top 12)
Ruben Studdard - Winner
Clay Aiken - Runner-Up
Kimberley Locke - 3rd Place
Josh Gracin - 4th Place

Season 3 (5 of Top 12)
Fantasia Barrino - Winner
Diana DeGarmo - Runner-Up
LaToya London - 4th Place
George Huff - 5th Place
Jennifer Hudson - 7th Place *

Season 4 (4 of Top 12)
Carrie Underwood - Winner
Bo Bice - Runner-Up
Constantine Maroulis - 6th Place
Mikalah Gordon - 11th Place

Season 5 (7 of Top 12)
Taylor Hicks - Winner
Katharine McPhee - Runner-Up
Elliott Yamin - 3rd Place
Chris Daughtry - 4th Place
Kellie Pickler - 6th Place
Ace Young - 7th Place
Bucky Covington - 8th Place

Season 6 (5 of Top 12)
Jordin Sparks - Winner
Blake Lewis - Runner-Up
Melinda Doolittle - 3rd Place
Sanjaya Malakar - 7th Place
Brandon Rogers - 12th Place

Season 7 (2 of Top 12)
David Cook - Winner
Carly Smithson - 6th Place

Season 8 (3 of Top 13)
Kris Allen - Winner
Danny Gokey - 3rd Place
Allison Iraheta - 4th Place

Season 9 (2 of Top 12)
Lee DeWyze - Winner
Casey James - 3rd Place

Season 10 (4 of Top 13)
Scotty McCreery - Winner
Lauren Alaina - Runner-Up
James Durbin - 4th Place
Pia Toscano - 9th Place

Season 11 (4 of Top 13)
Jessica Sanchez - Runner-Up
Joshua Ledet - 3rd Place
Skylar Laine - 5th Place
Colton Dixon - 7th Place

Season 12 (3 of Top 11)
Candice Glover - Winner
Kree Harrison - Runner-Up
Amber Holcomb - 4th Place

Season 13 (1 of Top 13)
Caleb Johnson - Winner

Season 14 (2 of Top 12)
Nick Fradiani - Winner
Clark Beckham - Runner-Up

Season 15 (10 of Top 10)
Dalton Rapattoni - Remaining Finalist (Top 3)
La'Porsha Renae - Remaining Finalist (Top 3)
Trent Harmon - Remaining Finalist (Top 3)
MacKenzie Bourg - 4th Place
Sonika Vaid - 5th Place
Tristan McIntosh - 6th Place
Avalon Young - Top 8
Lee Jean - Top 8
Olivia Rox - Top 10
Gianna Isabella - Top 10

* Pre-Taped Only

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 am

Trent is good but he isn't anywhere near Adam territory either in voice or charisma.  I like him.  I think he's a nice guy but could he front Queen?  Mmmm, no.  

I'm going to try my best not to read blogs this week.  I just find it sad that some have nothing better to do than to rag on kids singing on a tv show just because they don't suit their so called ideas of what a singer or winner should be.  Why hate on him?  Many of us here have disliked contestants thru the years but did we go hate on them on blogs?  I wonder what some of these pathetic souls will do when AI is done?  I guess they'll find some other kid to rag on.  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:25 am

canear wrote:
Trent is good but he isn't anywhere near Adam territory either in voice or charisma.  I like him.  I think he's a nice guy but could he front Queen?  Mmmm, no.  

I'm going to try my best not to read blogs this week.  I just find it sad that some have nothing better to do than to rag on kids singing on a tv show just because they don't suit their so called ideas of what a singer or winner should be.  Why hate on him?  Many of us here have disliked contestants thru the years but did we go hate on them on blogs?  I wonder what some of these pathetic souls will do when AI is done?  I guess they'll find some other kid to rag on.  Evil or Very Mad

Canear as I have said you will see how my world is now.  Kris and Taylor get so much hate still it isn't funny.  Kerry Kolsch is the worst or Adam fans cyber stalking Kris constantly and saying the most hateful cruelest things you can say about someone.  For Taylor it wasn't even him that sent Chris packing it was Kat but because Taylor got through and won he is the bad guy.  Neither Kris nor Taylor did anything wrong they just played the game like all others on the show and got the votes to win.  Some fans who voted took the show as just another reality show and failed to support the people they voted for but as I said the guys did nothing wrong but beat someone who others felt far superior.  Both these very talented in their own right just way way way different than the guys they beat(who were also so very talented).

I like Dalton and this is not a diss to him at all but I hope he comes in Second to Trent so he does not have to go through that crap.  Both Kris and Taylor have said in interviews that it takes a toll on you after a bit No No No No No No No

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 10:04 am

Canear - nobody is Adam good!!  Not Trent, not Dalton either.  Neither of them could front QUEEN.  Adam is probably the only one alive on the planet right now who could. 

But Trent could front bands that Adam wouldn't be right for.  They are completely different.

I have never gone on any blog and posted anything ever!  Not even political blogs. 

In fact right now here and Facebook are the only places I post anything. 

Phillip took some heat from people who thought the Diva singer should win.  But he sure proved them wrong after the show.  Her album was a complete flop.  But Phillip was pretty special from the getgo.

The thing here is the show has pushed for a Trent/LaP final 2 and they will be pissed if it doesn't happen.

I think they were worried about Mac- sweet, adorable, marketable, WGWG taking it if he was in final 2 with LaP - like Phillip did from Jessica and Lee from Crystal.  So they didn't want to take any chances there and all of a sudden the guy they just loved week after week was all wrong that one night Rolling Eyes

Comments are very cruel at MJ's which is why I do not read there.  If I go there it is to find articles but not read the comments.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:00 am

Of course Dalton couldn't front Queen.....Dalton himself has said that Adam 'would crush' him vocally.  They are all special in their different ways.

Well if that's their thinking FC, it could backfire on them......if Dalton got a chunk of Mac's votes (those that were only voting for Mac), some double votes from Trent (because of Trent's best friend post), from Jax's fans (because of her support) there is a good possibility that Dalton is in at #2.  We will see on Wednesday night.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:07 am

The stuffed animals were from yesterday apparently!  Here is a periscope that Olivia did.  My god Dalton can sleep anywhere............ Shocked

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:34 am

Olivia - so adorable and so should have gone way far into the competition!!  SO she bought all those stuffed animals?  Doesn't seem to me that Dalton was really sleeping. 

I think like with all voters - some of Mac's went to Dalton, some went to Trent (like mine) some didn't bother to vote because their fave was gone.

Yes, it can backfire.  The final night of the David's they ripped all of Cookie's performance and praised their Angel Archie and Cook fans went into overdrive with anger - as did I.

Of course it is believed Simon did that on purpose because he was over the moon when Cook won! 

So if they are smart be honest and let it happen as it is meant to happen.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:39 am

Mac's Twitter following is continuing to grow! He now only has 2,000 less than Dalton!  The other day it was 4,000 less than Dalton!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:51 am

Firecracker wrote:
Olivia - so adorable and so should have gone way far into the competition!!  SO she bought all those stuffed animals?  Doesn't seem to me that Dalton was really sleeping. 

I think like with all voters - some of Mac's went to Dalton, some went to Trent (like mine) some didn't bother to vote because their fave was gone.

Yes, it can backfire.  The final night of the David's they ripped all of Cookie's performance and praised their Angel Archie and Cook fans went into overdrive with anger - as did I.

Of course it is believed Simon did that on purpose because he was over the moon when Cook won! 

So if they are smart be honest and let it happen as it is meant to happen.

Yes that was done on purpose he totally went out to piss the Cook fans off. I hated what they did. both Davids were sooooooooooooooooo good that night both deserved to be praised for their performances. That season I did not care who won cause I loved both Davids.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:54 am

The days of power voting is over. You can't spend hours speed dialing on multiple phones.  From the looks of Twitter many Mac fans went to Dalton.  Many like me, like them both.

If Trent does go out as Bing predicts. It is going to give Dalton quite a good chance to beat LaPorcha.  Trent has said Dalton is his best friend etc.  

Angel, you are right, I actually do not want Dalton to win. He will be crucified for taking out better singers just as Kris was.  It will be very hurtful to him and I doubt he will handle it well. Kid is so sensitive. 

Trent is the better winner. Not my favorite but the one most capable of having success with Scott.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 am

Hathor thank you for getting what I meant about Dalton coming in second as best for him.

I can post this here for this week since Tristan is back for the finale.

She said that it is AI business time so she dressed for the occasion.  I am not reading anything into the AI business thing I think she just means it is time to be busy getting ready for the finale.

By the way she does not look 15 here:
AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 12439193_10153667932424958_661672877378848581_n

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Very pretty picture of Tristan!

Well, I am not going to lie, I am going to be WAY pissed if Trent doesn't make Top 2!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:23 pm

....and I won't be happy if Dalton doesn't make it........but I will realize that it is probably best for Dalton in the long run to not be in Idols clutches after the show ends even if he doesn't believe it.  It really is a no win for Dalton.  If he makes it to the Finale and wins, he will be hated on.  If he makes it Top 2 over Trent, he will be hated on and if he goes out at Top 3 or loses at Top 2, there will be all kinds of I told you so's out there.  None of those scenarios will do his self esteem any good.

A cute pic of he and Tristan from this morning.............glad to see he's having some fun before all the chaos of the coming week.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 CfItR5TUUAAFHOo
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Love that pic of Dalton and Tristan I love you I love you Thanks for posting that Canear I will have to save that one.  I need to make an updated favorite AI performers book.  So need to save new pics of Kris and Adam!!!  My last book I made didn't have anybody from Seasons 9 through now since I made it during Season 9 lol!

If I am totally honest it would be best to go out top three ust for the reason he will not get the hate from pissed Trent and LaPorsha fans.  It is best to get out of line of fire.  Idol in my opinion totally wants LaPorsha to win this thing,(final proof I needed was the duplicating what they did for Fantasia and bring on LaPorsha's daughter first with the judges and then bringing her onstage to Laporsha), and I think Dalton needs to be away from the crap that will go down between Trent and LaPorsha fans.  I think it could get bad.

Love this pic of Idol Alums:

Roadtrip lol! lol! lol!
AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 CfFWMghW8AANbF1

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:00 pm

You're welcome Shannon........here is another!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 Ae5jjr
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:22 pm

That is another great one of Dalton and Tristan I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 pm

There must be something special about Dalton.  Just about every contestant adores him. LaPorcha has said so, Trent calls him his best friend, Avalon and Sonika thru him their support and Tristan loves him and Mac and Dalton great friends.

I just think it is impressive that the other contestants love Dalton. He must have a sincere kind personality.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 pm

He's a good soul.  You can see it in the way he is with people.  This group truly cares about each other and no doubt it would upset them to see any hate thrown at any of the others.  Trent just posted this with the caption 'Mi Familia'  That says a lot.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 CfJn8HcUIAAX077
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:02 pm

I am the first to admit I was wrong about Trent.  He 8s serious and I read it wrong. Gawd he is a great guy..  He and Dalton really bonded.   

Like I have said at nauseum,  I love Don and truly believe all around he is the most talented.   Trent is the best vocalists.  Trent is ready to handle Scott and the idol crown. Dalton I fear is not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next