Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Well I am praying for a shocker. We haven't had one yet.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82383
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:22 pm

I think we have our shock boots earlier on.  Tristan was an early fave to win it all and she is gone.  Olivia got a free pass and was booted the next week.

Absolutely everywhere I read is predicted a Trent/LaP final 2.  But some are leaning towards Trent pulling off the win now.  Trent will make a far better and more successful winner than LaP!!

So it if is those two then Trent just has to win!!!!!!!!

I am just so disappointed that Mac will not get to record and release "Roses" to iTunes.  That meant so much to him.  I really wanted a good recording of that song for my Mac collection that I just downloaded.  I have 9 songs and "Roses" would make it 10 which would be like a good little album. 

Scott really likes Mac a lot so maybe he can get something worked out for Mac to get "Roses" out there praying

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Tristan was not a shocker IMO. She didn't connect.

LaPorcha would be like a Chris Daughtry type boot.

FC Dalton could go to. 

The only one I am SURE is safe is Trent. I do believe he will win.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:11 pm

Well, you have way more faith than me!  I am sure Mac is going......  They bussed him and it was probably his time anyway.  Even though for me LaP should go - but that is more personal taste on my part than anything against her.

Dalton's big emotional pimp spot clinched a spot for him.  Of that I have no doubt.  Nope, it is my guy going home this week.....

I do believe Trent is safe and I do think he stands the best chance of winning if he keeps it up!!  I can live with Mac going home if Trent wins since he has been my second choice from the get go. 

I will throw something at the TV if LaP wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 pm

I love Dalton best. I am happy he made top 4. I would love him to be in the finale. But I need to be realistic.   

Mac and Dalton are the most marketable. But Trent is getting there quick.  His restraint with his vocals is a big improvement and he is working on lessening the terrible faces he makes when he sings.

I still would love a Dalton vs MacKenzie finale.  Not going to happen. 😭

Dalton had a good night and Bird Set Free was incredible. He had the pimp spot only because he was B2.  The pressure could have made him screw up but it didn't.   

I blame the judges busing Mac and being harsh without reason not that Dalton did well if Mac goes.  

The judges should have slammed LaPorcha for forgetting lyrics, disregarding Scott and Steven advice to not sing Dead or Alive.  I did not feel any emotional connection when LaPorcha sings. I only hear technical over singing.

Going out at 4 is where Daughtry and Castro went out.  The 4 vs the 3 or 2 gets better promo as they can take off while the others prepare for the finale. 

I don't want to see those beautiful boys waiting for one to get the boot.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:49 pm

I still do not believe Dalton was bottom 2.  I mean it is possible, but I just don't really believe it.

Yes, going out 4 didn't hurt Daughtry Laughing 

And I just read that Jason is worth $2,000,000.00 so he is doing OK too. 

I do not what all is going on with Elliott (who came in number 3 behind Kicks and McPhee) but his net worth is over $3,000,000.00!!  So these kids (at least in the earlier seasons) have done really well for themselves even though they didn't win.

Both Ace and Diana are worth a few million too!  And they are married now so they are doing really well also!

So with luck if Mac and Dalton go out #4 and #3 we can hope they can have some success and make some good money too.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:53 pm

I don't doubt that Mac and Dalton will be successful.

The Castro Band which is Jason, Michael and Jackie Castro just got signed. So Jason's income hopefully goes up.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:13 am

[size=38]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGyp10F3JbQ[/size]

[size=38]OMG so cute. Make and Dalton being hounded by paps. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:23 am

Aw, I love that they are such good friends!!  I think Dalton will be sad when Mac leaves this week.

I love that they are both prepared for LaP to win Laughing   

BUT I THINK TRENT WILL PULL IT OFF!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 am

I just loved that video.  Those boys are just too damn cute.

Gabby Dalton, Smiling MacKenzie 

I agree FC.  I loved Trents audition. Then he lost me with his over singing and horrible faces while singing. Last week he won me back.  He is 3rd behind Dalton then Mac but at least if my boys are not in the finale then I have someone to root for.  

I sincerely think Dalton and Mac will be successful.  Love how Dalton said Chris won after the show. His Mom must have been on the AI Boards.  Because that was the taunt we always flung at the Soul Patrol.   They would taunt us saying Taylor won neener and we would say but Chris won after the show and 4th is now the new first.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:27 am

Hathor wrote:
I just loved that video.  Those boys are just too damn cute.

Gabby Dalton, Smiling MacKenzie 

I agree FC.  I loved Trents audition. Then he lost me with his over singing and horrible faces while singing. Last week he won me back.  He is 3rd behind Dalton then Mac but at least if my boys are not in the finale then I have someone to root for.  

I sincerely think Dalton and Mac will be successful.  Love how Dalton said Chris won after the show. His Mom must have been on the AI Boards.  Because that was the taunt we always flung at the Soul Patrol.   They would taunt us saying Taylor won neener and we would say but Chris won after the show and 4th is now the new first.

Taylor did not lose though.  Taylor said from the beginning all he wanted from Idol was to get more fans and still be able to be a working Musician. Taylor got his wish.  The man gets to do what he loves.  He is not struggling at all anymore.  When he first did Idol he was crashing on peoples couches cause he could not afford a place of his own.  The money he got went to paying the band, paying for gas for the beat up van he had and so on.  Taylor can afford things now,, He has steady money coming in at all times and he is laughing his way to the bank.  He is laughing his way to the bank cause of people saying he hasn't succeeded when he really has.  Taylor never set out to be a huge star he just wanted to be able to reach more people and to be a full time musician.  He did it!!!

Taylor and Chris were my faves Season 5 and they should have been final two.  It saddens me people blame Taylor for Chris not winning when it was Kat that knocked Chris out.  She shouldn't of been final two.  It should have been the three guys top three.  Taylor, Chris and Elliot.  If Chris and Taylor would have been top two I wouldn't of cared who won since I loved both so much.

Eta: 4th is not number one for all contestants.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 am

Angel, I don't want to argue. Just relaying a story.

shrugging

Yes Taylor is successful and enjoying his life.
Happy for him.
I do not think it was Taylors fault Chris got the boot. Please don't put words in my mouth
Chris phone lines jammed and votes couldn't get thru. Not that it matters. Over and done with long ago.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:45 am

Hathor wrote:
Angel, I don't want to argue. Just relaying a story.

shrugging

Yes Taylor is successful and enjoying his life.
Happy for him.
I do not think it was Taylors fault Chris got the boot. Please don't put words in my mouth
Chris phone lines jammed and votes couldn't get thru. Not that it matters. Over and done with long ago.

I am not SAYING YOU SAID this!!!! I am saying it makes me sad people blame Taylor for Chris not winning cause they do. You can see it on some other sites. Some still go straight to blaming Taylor instead of putting that on Kat.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:27 am

It's no one's fault.  More votes got through for Taylor that night.

Doesn't matter - they are both doing awesome!  That article with the net worth of all Idols has Taylor with about the same amount of millions as Chris.  I think they are both pretty dang happy! 

Hathor - I do not feel as confident as you that they will both be successful.  So many from these shows that I thought would be have not been.  I can only hope and pray praying

Angel - I bought my Kris physical CD.  It should come tomorrow hopefully!  cheers

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Firecracker wrote:
It's no one's fault.  More votes got through for Taylor that night.

Doesn't matter - they are both doing awesome!  That article with the net worth of all Idols has Taylor with about the same amount of millions as Chris.  I think they are both pretty dang happy! 

Hathor - I do not feel as confident as you that they will both be successful.  So many from these shows that I thought would be have not been.  I can only hope and pray praying

Angel - I bought my Kris physical CD.  It should come tomorrow hopefully!  cheers

I hope you get Kris's cd tomorrow so you can finally hear the amazing songs.

Also can you bring the link to that article over here I would love to see it.  I would for sure say that both Taylor and Chris are happy.

I was just thinking that there was one season that it was the meant to be outcome and that is Season 7.  I say this cause if David Archuleta would have won there would of been NO Chance in Hell he would have been able to take two years off from his career and as Idol winner to do his mission.  Idol would not have aloud him cause of stuff the winner has to do each year before the new season starts, so it is for the best outcome with him being runner-up to David Cook.  David A. was able to do the career then take the time off he wanted and is now back to do stuff for his career.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:14 pm

I wonder how they're going to do eliminations this week. Like will they have Trent and LaPorsha safe right away and then Mac and Dalton in the "bottom 2" Or will they have either Trent or LaPorsha perform, then the safe one out of Mac and Dalton and then the "bottom 2" being either Trent or LaPorsha with the not safe one out of Mac and Dalton.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:45 pm

I wish they would let them all sing and then send the lowest vote getter home.  At least let them sing after working so hard on their songs.....  What they did to Jax last year was horrible!!!!!!

I will look Angel!

Yes, my CD is supposed to be here tomorrow!!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:06 pm

They just can't boot 4th place as they have a video homecoming to show.  

😡
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42148

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 pm

They booted Sonika last week and she didn't get to sing. FC, did you know that Jax and Dalton appear to be friends? They have been Tweeting each other.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42148

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm

Dalton and Trent for the Finale so they can duet..........the last minute is incredible! There is a lot of Dalton singing I love you but the entire video is of both of them........and man do they both need some sleep!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39751
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:56 am

That would work for me!! I'm down for that!
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 am

Who knew Dalton had a falsetto?  That duet would work and quite well.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:49 am

canear wrote:
They booted Sonika last week and she didn't get to sing.  FC, did you know that Jax and Dalton appear to be friends?  They have been Tweeting each other.  

That's cool!  Jax is very, very bitter about her Idol experience ..... No

I will listen to that duet later.  Too early here and everyone is sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:44 am

I don't blame Jax one bit for being bitter. Scott was so enamored led her on, didn't sign her as promised, tried to change her, on and on.  It was so disrespectful to just yank her off the stage like that.   We all commented that it was terrible.

I wonder how Jax and Dalton know each other?  With her being from NY and he Texas. Inquiring minds want to know.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:33 am

Yes, her treatment was just awful!!  They best not to that to Mac this week or I will throw a complete fit!!!!!!!!!!

Just let him sing his song, get some nice comments and then a little goodbye sendoff.

Oh young people in the music world do seem to get around and meet lots of people.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next