Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 am

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
I liked Kat but didn't really feel David. Loved hims on Idol and his origianl music before Idol but really never loved his music after Idol.

Check out his Idol performance of Permanent.  Seriously when he performed that on Idol it was a freaking moving moment and I cried.  This song was about his brother who died!

Permanent:

Kat was great but I prefer her original take on Over The Rainbow.  It was flawless and as seen can't be repeated.  She wasn't as good on it tonight.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 am

On MJs Trent is 1 and Dalton 2, Laporsaha 3 and Mac 4.

TV line Trent 1 both songs, LaPorsha 2 both songs and Dalton is 3rd for both songs and Mac 4 for both songs.

Pisses me off because so many voters listen to the damn judges and let that sway them.

LaPorsha was worst. Both songs were not good. Messed up lyrics.

Trent did have a very good night.

I just don't want Mac or Dalton to go.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:49 am

I left the room for Kat and talked to Rob.  I would have stayed if she sang a new song.

Like you Kate - loved Cook on Idol but have not liked his original music since Idol.  Dreary.

I am not surprised Mac is 4th on polls.  It certainly didn't help that they judges were so cruel to him and people listen to them.  I hate them for doing that to him last night!!

They loved, loved, loved him all season but now that they want the others in top 3 they run that sweet kid over with a bus!!

Keith especially pissed me off with "I hated that arrangement!"  You know, you could just say it wasn't your fave arrangement of the song (and he knows Mac came up with that arrangement - which I personally liked better than the original so I was never a fan of the song anyway) You don't have to tell the kid you HATED his work!!

And he was wonderful on Titanium! 

He probably will not get to perform his songs next week and the poor kid has to leave with all those negatives after being told how loved he was the whole rest of the season!

The manipulation is something I will not miss!!  Can't you just let the votes go the way they go without running over a kid like that - especially when it is not deserved??!!!

All I can say is THANK GOD THEY ARE NOT LIKE THAT ON THE VOICE!!!!!!!

Those coaches/judges are NEVER EVER cruel!!!  Never manipulative!  Good, honest and kind critiquing!   Good for them and thank God THAT show is staying on the air!!!

I always felt the highest Mac could go is 4th.  Maybe he could have gone third if it were not for the ridiculous over the top praise of LaP!!

But I was and am prepared for Mac to go next week - what I wasn't prepared for is them to throw him under the bus like that.  I will hate them for that forever!  It will hurt him enough to not make the finals and not get to record Roses for iTunes.  He didn't need to be crushed also.

So now it will be full steam ahead for me to get Trent that win!!!!!!!!!  Boy is awesome!!!  And he best beat that LaP!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:04 am

Firecracker wrote:
I left the room for Kat and talked to Rob.  I would have stayed if she sang a new song.

Like you Kate - loved Cook on Idol but have not liked his original music since Idol.  Dreary.

I am not surprised Mac is 4th on polls.  It certainly didn't help that they judges were so cruel to him and people listen to them.  I hate them for doing that to him last night!!

They loved, loved, loved him all season but now that they want the others in top 3 they run that sweet kid over with a bus!!

Keith especially pissed me off with "I hated that arrangement!"  You know, you could just say it wasn't your fave arrangement of the song (and he knows Mac came up with that arrangement - which I personally liked better than the original so I was never a fan of the song anyway) You don't have to tell the kid you HATED his work!!

And he was wonderful on Titanium! 

He probably will not get to perform his songs next week and the poor kid has to leave with all those negatives after being told how loved he was the whole rest of the season!

The manipulation is something I will not miss!!  Can't you just let the votes go the way they go without running over a kid like that - especially when it is not deserved??!!!

All I can say is THANK GOD THEY ARE NOT LIKE THAT ON THE VOICE!!!!!!!

Those coaches/judges are NEVER EVER cruel!!!  Never manipulative!  Good, honest and kind critiquing!   Good for them and thank God THAT show is staying on the air!!!

I always felt the highest Mac could go is 4th.  Maybe he could have gone third if it were not for the ridiculous over the top praise of LaP!!

But I was and am prepared for Mac to go next week - what I wasn't prepared for is them to throw him under the bus like that.  I will hate them for that forever!  It will hurt him enough to not make the finals and not get to record Roses for iTunes.  He didn't need to be crushed also.

So now it will be full steam ahead for me to get Trent that win!!!!!!!!!  Boy is awesome!!!  And he best beat that LaP!!!!!!!!!

FC are you really surprised by this crap that is happening? The running the bus over someone and the kissing the asses of others has been happening since the show started. The being cruel was just done by Simon and Randy for so long so it is a shock to see Keith do it for once. The bus came to run over many of my faves every year. LaPorsha is like Fantasia they are amazing at what they do and many people like it. I personally don't like the styles but the judges do so they kiss their butts. La'Porsha's voice is better than fantasia's and is very strong. If she didn't do all runs constantly I may like it but I do not. Mac is like Kris in this situation to Rock songs. That genre was not their strong suit at all and both guys got hammered by the judges for what they did Crying or Very sad very sad the singer songwriter ones get put down for Rock songs. I think doing Rock songs is not cool cause it always sets someone up to fail. I hate to see people fail. Love the show for the contestants only have hated everything else about it since season one.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:15 am

Oh no - not surprised!  It's happened before many times in the old days and a few times with these judges.   But it still pisses me off to no end because it was so undeserved and unnecessarily!

It is clear who they want for Top 3 and I think it would have happened that way organically.  I don't think they had to hurt Mac to get their chosen ones.

And if I am being completely honest - I don't think Dalton was bottom 2!  I think they put him there so he could close out the show with his emotional song and tears and that way they assured his top 3 status!!  Plus knowing his fans would vote all the harder for him thinking he was in danger.

He and Mac were no doubt splitting votes and this was a good way to get more votes for Dalton.

So yeah, I am not buying Dalton was bottom 2.  I think Mac was.  But they didn't want Mac closing out the show.  Manipulation at it's finest!!  Sure it worked like a charm too.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 am

I totally agree FC. I don't think Dalton was actually B2. 
It truly pissed me off how that bus hit Mac so hard. Not right, not fair and it sucked.

Trent did impress me last night. I still hope Dalton wins but if it is Trent vs LaPorcha , Trent gets my votes from Puerta Valletta. 

I do not think with limited voting that faking someone is in danger gets the contestant more votes. You can't vote for hours anymore.

Surprised to see Dalton is the fav contestant at MJs. They loathed him initially.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:47 am

No, not unlimited voting - BUT some people split their votes between two contestants.  If you feel one of your faves is more in danger and the other one safe you give all your votes to that one.  PLUS, there are ways to get more votes in like I did last night using all my guys devices.  I never did that before.

Dalton's fans (the fools who believed he was bottom 2) could easily get all their friends who don't usually vote or even watch Idol to vote for him.  Rob, Eric and Justin rolled their eyes at me - but still let me use their phones to text and call.  I was tempted to go over to MIL's and use hers too.  I should have - but I didn't want to end up over there talking all night - and trust me she keeps me there a LONG time if I stop in!!  Laughing 

Look, I love my little guy Mac, but I have felt for many weeks that Trent deserves to win.  His voice and talent is amazing!!  I really love him!  Just Mac grabbed my heart at the audition and didn't let go. 

Hey, I downloaded 9 songs by Mac yesterday so I have my little gift from him!!  He got up pretty high on The Voice and to number 4 on Idol so hopefully some little label takes a chance on him praying

Hoping Trent wins and gets to put out a killer album!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if Dalton could make runner up and knock out LaP!!! praying

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:44 am

Well here I sit in the coffee shop. Np power at home until this afternoon. Phone is dead so I need to find somewhere to charge it. So pissed off !, No comments till whenever. Off to findDalton's songs.10:43:49
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:07 am

Oh man!  That really sucks!!  I would hate to be without power that long!!!  I have a bunch of lanterns to put on my make-up but how would I curl my hair without being able to plug in my curing iron!!!!  affraid

Hope your house isn't getting too cold for poor Hobo praying 

Canear - you need one of these:

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 295534184649197271_3f479b05980f

I have two of them and Eric and Justin each have one.  We keep them charged up.  Then if power goes out they give your phone a full charge.  With me having two I can give my phone a full charge two times.  Also, you should get a car charger and you could charge your phone will driving to work.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am

Yes I am going to get a car charger after this. Can't do my hair either. I'm not happy.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:02 am

Yeah, if I cannot make my hair look good I am BITCHY!!!!!!!!!!! angry1

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:45 am

Of Dalton outlasts MacKenzie that may give him enough fan support to catapult him into the finale.

I just really don't want to see Dalton and MacKenzie in B2 side by side.

Oh and can I mention how beautiful Dalton looked last night? No make up God Only Knows. Then his entire outfit for Bird Set Free.  With the Phoenix flames on the back.  

Incredible taste in attire.  I am sure fashionesta Adam approves.

Maureen Van Zant tweeted Dalton he is a star.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:56 am

If it could be a Trent/Dalton final two and we can get LaP out of there that would be awesome!!!  

I will do my part voting for Trent and you do yours voting for Dalton.

Every single place I read has Mac leaving next week so that Dalton/Mac final 2 dream is dead.....  Crying or Very sad  No Malton finale.... But I could live with a Tralton finale!!  biggrin

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Power is back FINALLY!!!!  Geez talk about awful timing.  I am so angry that I won't have last night PVR'd.  I just watched Dalton's performances and my God, he left it all out there last night especially with Bird Set Free.  That was the PERFECT song for him.  I am just sitting here really trying to find the words.  I just adore him so very much and like JLo said he has great courage.  The show has beat him up, haters have beat him, bloggers as well, but he stays true to himself because it is singing that helps him get through every day.  I think it will help him even more with the discovery that Sia is bipolar as well.  He connected with her like no other.  Beautiful, beautiful boy.  I guess I'm at a loss why everyone doesn't feel the same way because for me he is magical.........and Keith Urban, I love you too.  Those wonderful words after Bird Set Free.......exactly how I feel.  I think he's been Dalton's #1 fan since day one.  Harry has now jumped on board and that is no doubt giving Dalton strength as well.

A couple things I noticed was the incredible response from the audience last night.  It was insane......and the look on that girl's face when he sat on the stairs beside her........pure adoration and love.  He inspires that in many.........and the other thing was he had written on his hand I AM OK like he had to convince himself that he was last night.  Yes, Dalton you are okay, you are more than okay.  You are insanely wonderful.  Don't ever loose sight of that.

I am sooooooooooo excited he gets to go home this weekend.  I can't wait to see him interact with his students at School of Rock.  I love you
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Oh and if anyone can find a Youtube of the entire show, please post it. I need to see the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:30 pm

canear, The Idol FB page should have all the performances up. Have you tried that at all yet?
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks Jennifer.......I will look there. Wish I had more time, I have to get ready to go to the Kings game soon.........but tomorrow I will have all day to poke around!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I had it DVR'd and just watched it again.  Decided not to go out and instead getting things done around here.  Watched my recording of last night's Grey's and then the parts of Idol I wanted to see again.

Watched Trent's Chandelier, which was amazing!  BTW, Dalton did not clap for Trent when it was over.  Mac and Lap were clapping away - but Dalton just sitting hands in lap.  Is Dalton fake/phony?? Wink  And when Dalton was done with second song Trent was standing and applauding.  Trent is a fine guy.

Hope you get to see the whole show.

No, Dalton doesn't have that effect on everyone.  Nice kid, wish him all the best.  He is not magical for me shrugging  I am sorry he has had a rough life.  My son Eric has too.  My BIL has too.  A friend of my son's who committed suicide by sitting on railroad tracks and getting hit by a train did too.  And on and on.  It is a big problem for young people.  Hopefully they all can find help and peace.

But try to understand that there is no one performer who has the same effect on all people.  I always wonder how anyone cannot think Adam has the most amazing voice ever!!  And yet there are people who don't.  And that is fine.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:52 pm

I just watched Trent's performance of "Chandelier" again and once more it still gave me butterflies. Maybe even more butterflies than the first time. To perform that song the way he did man he's got some mega special vocal chops. Wow. The restraint and the control and ease of going from so soft to high. I am blown away. Talk about vocal gymnastics. That was an outstanding performance.

Dalton truly and completely left himself bare and open in his performance of "Bird Set Free:" He gave himself away to it unashamed. He gave it everything he had and than some. I could just feel and hear the force of so many emotions flowing out of him like a river. It was so palpable. The connection he had to the song was clear as day. When you allow yourself to be that vulnerable it's something special. I think his whole being, heart and soul, really needed that performance to just let go. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:04 pm

canear

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanIdol/videos

Or here, it's the first group of videos at the top.

https://www.youtube.com/user/americanidol
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks Jennifer! I love you
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Posters on MJS have turned on MacKenzie big time. Pisses me off.   I hope Mac stays and LaPorcha goes.

While I enjoyed Trent last night especially on Chandlier,  for me Dalton is magical.  So come on Dalton, pull a few more Bird Set Free out of you and soar to a win.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:26 pm

I guess Mac should have cried after he sang Titanium Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Come on FC that is a low blow.  

LaPorcha has cried, Trent has cried. Dalton faced his demons with that song. Sorry you don't get it.

Also very different scenario Trent not Standing and Dalton. Dalton hadn't been called. He was close to a panic attack. He didn't come out to his chair for a long while after his performance.   

I really liked Trent last night. He showed restraint.  Chandlier was stellar.

But please try to say a nice thing now and then about Dalton.  It feels like you dislike him more than like him.

😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next