Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAY HELLO!!

Go down 
+4
canuckadamfan4eva
Firecracker
teddyhugz
canear
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82117
Registration date : 2008-08-09

SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:35 am

SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 2abb831c4b54920a688c6bb1c24179062978e31c6ce8daa491a9149a6fba7a70

SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 am

Oh darn that dog is so cute.

Hope everyone who is sick feels better soon.

TGIF but now for a busy weekend. Wanted to do grocery shopping today but tomorrow is save the tax day so will just hold off except for milk.

Tomorrow is hubby's birthday but we are going out so I may do a cake today. Maybe get a roast beef at the meat shop.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 am

Nam Nguyen of Canada won the Men's short program at the World Juniors. He is coached by Brian Orser who also coaches Hanyu (Japan) and Fernandez (Spain). http://www.tsn.ca/figure_skating/story/?id=446148
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 am

Sorry last post was supposed to be in Sport's.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42027
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Thanks FC! Well I'm leaving work shortly to go to dinner before the game so I will take the good vibes with me! I will check in when I get home. 'til later!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Have fun Canear!!

IT IS FIFTY!!  So I am going out tonight!!!!!!!!!

SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:47 pm

We had this gorgeous sun and then a big wind came and brought rain clouds. Huge downpour but now the sun is trying to fight back. Thank god I wasn't outside.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Good Luck to the Kings!!

Kate Happy Birthday to Hubby. What are your B'day plans.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:54 pm

We are going to Liquor Planet as Dan Aykroyd is coming to do signing of a Special Rolling Stones 50 Year Special Edition of Crystal Head Vodka. He is also doing a charity Harley ride from the Dealership to the liquor store. The salesman from the rock station is friends of Dan's since high school.
http://www.examiner.com/article/rolling-stones-partner-with-crystal-head-vodka-for-50th-anniversary-gift-set

We are going out later for our monthly social and swim. A former member will be there who moved to Costa Rica. He bought a hotel/resort there last year and moved down. He comes back to see his family every couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:17 pm

That sounds awesome and so much fun, Kate!!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Yes the photo's from Vancouver looked cool when Dan did an BREAKFAST meeting at the Vancouver Club with a Vodka Breakfast. Vancouver Club is one of those private clubs were the rich meet lol. No Women used to be allowed back in the Day.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Going to roast a sirloin tip roast for dinner since no time tomorrow. The meat shop did a smaller one for three.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39671
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Good evening. hello

Thanks for all the info FC. That helps to reassure me a bit. I had been pretty up and down between walking and sitting during the time before I tested myself so that could have been it. I'll have to remember that the next time I decide to test myself while there.

canear, I know the game is already started there but GOOD LUCK to the Kings!!!

Kate, that sounds like so much fun. Have a great time at the event!

grouphug
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Yeah!!!! I'm happy to report the Kings WON! It was a rough beginning especially in the 2nd quarter but they came back real strong towards the end of the 3rd and won 5-2!! canear should be happy!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:30 pm

cheers 

It was tense through the first two periods but due to some great saves by our goaltender, it stayed tied until the boys were able to score on a power play and it was all it took.  They scored 2 more times and FINALLY for the first time in 8 games beat those nasty Siskins!!!!  One down three to go.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:41 pm

cheers

I'm proudly sporting my Kings hoodie tonight canear!! Woohoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:52 pm

....and you will need to wear it again on Sunday evening!  It's like a huge weight has been lifted from their shoulders in finally beating the Siskins.  Hopefully now they will just play like we know they can and not worry about not being able to beat them.  We are pretty evenly matched teams so it should be a good series.  One of our best defencemen will be back from his long suspension on Sunday night and none too soon.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:16 am

SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 Saturday1

Good morning and HAPPY SATURDAY!!

We had a nice time last night!  As soon as the kids left we went to a new cafe that opened up in Elburn and had delicious cheeseburgers!  Cute place!  My mom took Eric there for lunch yesterday after her doctor's appointment so we thought we would get some dinner there since it was so nice out and LIGHT out! It was 53 when we left!  Then we went to Woodman's and got lots of groceries and new Kindergarten workbooks and lots of stickers.  LOVE that store!!

It was funny because last night when Justin got home from work, while we were putting away the groceries,  he said he was jealous that my mom had taken Eric out to lunch 3 times in the last two weeks.  And I kid you not,  no sooner did he say those words when my phone rang and it was my mom calling to tell me to tell Justin that on 3 Tuesdays (he never works on Tuesdays) in April she was going to take him out to lunch!!  He is thrilled - but asked why he had to wait until April Laughing  

42 and mostly sunny here today!  So not as great as yesterday but we will take it!

I will be doing lots of laundry, cleaning the laundry room, watching shows I taped, painting my nails green for Monday and our St. Pat's celebration, making homemade pizzas and I think I will bake a pie.  So that is my Saturday  Razz 

I want to let you guys know that FINALLY this 3rd pair of hearing aids that my mom got on Thursday are working for her!!  She is pleased!  No feedback and she can hear everybody and everything very well.  She still sounds muffled to herself and that bugs her, but she has accepted that and hopes to get used to it.   Eric took her to her internist yesterday (right by the new cafe) and they did a new blood work-up and urine test.  Doctor is pleased with the results. Things are better with the adjustments to the meds. and mom is finally starting to feel better. 

MIL has a huge bandage on her face.  They found more cancer Weds. when Eric took her to the skin doctor for a follow-up from the last time they removed some cancer from her face.  She has had lots of skin cancer over the years just like my cousin.  My cousin has now had 1/2 of his face removed and is quite disfigured.  You all know I have had skin cancer 3 times.  But people still hang out in the sun.....  No  

Congrats on the Kings win!  Hope they keep on winning!

Have a great day ladies!! Hope there is good weather in your areas!   sunny

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:41 am

Sorry about your MIL FC. Like with other diseases I think Skin Cancer is more prevalent in certain
families than others. No skin cancer in my family but lots of breast cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

I am going to start painting Teddies painting today.

So much for sleeping in. Briah texted me at 6 am that she had to remove my comment about Millie and her MIL was all upset as I called Millie Mischievous Millie and that is what they had called their dog Mollie. I mean serious WTF.

Then Kirah had to work 6:30-12 outside at the Seacoast fields and texted me at 7 saying she needed 2 pairs of socks, boots, under armor another sweat shirt etc. So much for sleeping in. Got up and drove the 37 minutes each way to deliver the clothes.

Last night I finally I got to talk to Kirah about the Bruins game. OMG she was 8 rows off the ice in the Bruins zone for 2 periods.  cheers  She said that Marchand (my fav Bruin) kept making eye contact with her. She thought he was going to give her his signed stick but gave it to a 7 year old Asian boy two rows over from her.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:57 am

The best laid plans Hathor!   lol!   I'll give Hobo credit, he let me sleep in today.  After last night's exciting game, I didn't go to bed too early.  I'm still just lazing around though.  Oh well it's Saturday.  I'll get around to doing the chores sooner or later!  

It's windy and cold again here today.  Winter is back.  We're to get some snow flurries today.  As the news girl said last night, winter will end in July.  

Roast beef sounds good for dinner Kate but it's always too much for just me.  I feel like something spicy so I think I'll make lasagna with garlic bread and perhaps a Caesar salad to go with it.  I can make extra and freeze it for lunches as well.  Thing is that will mean my having to drag my sorry self to the grocery store!   lol!
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 am

Terry and I are going out to dinner and then to see the movie Monuments Men.

I read the book the Amber Room which was about all of the art stolen and hidden by the Germans during world war II. Fascinating. So Monuments Men seems like a good choice.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

Sounds like a nice evening Hathor. I'm not doing anything tonight. Just staying in and resting up for the big game tomorrow night.......especially after the excitement of last night!

Oh and BTW, Briah's MIL sounds like a real pill.  Wink 

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Back from grocery shopping, Heading out soon to go to the Dan Aykroyd Crystal Head Vodka event.
Busy day and now the som is coming out.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Canear, check her out on FB. She is a PILL and so self important. She competes about everything.

Remember her putting 5 people at my house for the shower but then not inviting me?

Thankfully she got sick and had to uninvite herself to my dinner party. I couldn't believe she just said she was coming and I never invited her.

I could go on.

Teddy read your PM's.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Had 101 last night so today I will just rest. Coricidin HBP didn't do anything. Save your money if you were going to get the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO!!   SAY HELLO!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SAY HELLO!!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: