Strictly Come Dancing 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

Number of posts : 16955
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 pm

This is a truly exquisite dance between Pasha & Anya.  So happy to see them together again.  It had been two years since I have seen these two dance together and watching this they have not lost a beat.  Their connection is just so amazing.

Pasha got to make an appearance in Kimberley Walsh's music video and now I know where a screen shot I had found a while back is from. Check the video out.  Love Pasha I love you 

Here is another gorgeous screen shot!

And another:

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Pasha and Rachel only scored 22 points from the judges tonight for their Paso Doble.  I feel bad for her she got the dreaded quick step last week and then this week the Paso where you have to be so serious and hard.  From what I get the judges saw the effort from her but all were pretty much in agreement this dance was not right for her cause it does not fit her personality.  Watching it I do agree about the stuff with her personality but if they get the dance they have to do it.  She tried really hard and I respect her for it.  I pray she is not the one gone on results night. They are not the lowest on the totem pole but just above them. The thing is the bottom pair is being haled as the peoples pair. The guys name is David and he is the one I talked about last week as being the worst but he is really funny so it is entertaining and he is getting the votes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

Number of posts : 70179
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 am

I wish them luck!

Personality does go a long way on these types of shows.

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

Yep personality does.

Rachel is a cutie pie and the Paso doesn't fit her for sure but as I said if you are given that dance you got to dance it and play the character.  I have never seen a Paso where the gal is smiling and such.  I am so worried about them.  I don't want them gone Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad   That Dave guy was worse and has been worse all along.  He should of been second gone but he makes people laugh even when he is not dancing well.  What gripes me is Rachel gets tortured by the judges critiques each week and this is when she is working her butt off to do Pasha's extremely difficult steps and the Dave guy does not get ripped on when he is doing choreography that the Pro made simpler for him.  I think it is unfair.  Rachel is doing steps 100 times harder than many.  I love Pasha but one thing I think he forgets is some of the dancers on this show have never ever danced and it is not like choreographing for someone on say SYTYCD who has dance experience.  I do love him though cause he always strives to push the person to work hard and do their best with what is given to them.

Here for all who want to see it is Anya and Patrick's dance.  I do not know what he did to his wrist.  Poor guy.

Eta: Don't know how it was done but Artem got a broken nose.  he still danced but dang that had to have hurt really bad No 

I love these pics of Rachel and Pasha. Just so darn adorable!

This of Pasha just simply sexy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:17 pm

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti Yay fans got behind my man and Rachel and made them safe from the Dance off.  

No No No Sad thing is Anya & Patrick were in the bottom two with Robin & Debra.   Robin and Debra left the show.  I am sorry either were in the dance off especially Anya & Patrick.  I know Rachel and Pasha should of been in the bottom two with Dave and Karen with D & K leaving.  I say this cause they were the bottom two with the judges scores,(even though Rachel and Pasha should not of been scored that low with how difficult that dance was), and Dave should be gone cause he is not dancing out there.  He is the worst and people are laughing at him.  People are keeping him around for entertainment value at the expense of others who are really working hard out there to really dance.  I have heard people think that Debra landed in the bottom two cause of the prop she used.  I guess there was a table involved and it took forty seconds to actually get to dancing.  If this is the thing I can kind of understand her being down there and being the one to go.  Len was kind of ticked about the props last night so maybe the voters were also.

I bet you anything Pasha is thinking this a bittersweet night.  He being relieved they were saved but knowing his pro-partner and good good friend Anya was put into the bottom two.  He has got to be so happy that the judges saved Anya and Patrick.

Dave needs to go next week he just has to.

Worried for all dancers next week cause it will be the Halloween show I believe which means they need to really dress up and the dances at times suffer.

Eta: I am hoping Rachel will be okay this coming week at rehearsals.  I guess last week she had a mini breakdown in practice cause of them landing in the bottom two last weekend.  She is working so hard and she feels she is letting Pasha down.  Pasha keeps trying to make her see he has her back but she is feeling guilty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:43 am

Putting this in here.

Pasha, Kimberley Walsh and Denise Van Outen from a special celebration to Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Tonight was the Halloween episode!!

Here is a pic of Pasha and Rachel:  They danced the American Smooth and got 30 points:cheers: cheers   Rachel is for sure better at the Ball room stuff than the latin stuff.  Even though they got 30 points I am not feeling secure.  As long as people keep voting for Dave to stay,(He got 19 points from the judges and is last), people who do not deserve to leave keep doing so Evil or Very Mad 

Very Happy for Anya and Patrick sunny 

Here is the leaderboard:

It should be Dave & Karen and Mark & Yveta in the the dance off. I just watched their dances and they were the worst of the evening. Dave did practically no dancing and Marks Paso Doble turned into a disco dance mid way through it. No one should be in the dance off but these two and it will just be wrong if they are not the two in it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No No No No 

My Pasha and Rachel are gone kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

They were in the dance off with another group that should not of been there,(Abby & Aljaz who had 34 points).  David and Mark were saved affraid affraid   Ugh I am soooooooooooooooooooo freaking upset.  Keeping these people is making it so the ones that are good are being put into the dance off. David has never been in the dance off and it is total bull crap.

I am totally gutted.  Rachel did so good on the American Smooth and she gets a good score,(30 points there was four couples that had scores lower than theirs), and she is out kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl My Pasha in the finals twice and now out kleenexgirl kleenexgirl   I am so sorry Pasha & Rachel if I could of voted I would have.  I have been reading around and people are upset just like they were with last weeks results.

I will continue watching and posting cause Anya and Artem are still in there and I want them and their partners to do well.  Also I believe Pasha still gets to dance in the pro dances.

Here is Pasha and Rachel's dance:

Here is them dancing at the end of the show and all the other dancers coming to hug them:

Here are some tweets to them:
James Jordan ‏@The_JamesJordan 15m
@PashaKovalev gutted for you and @RachelRileyRR can't believe how much she improved from day 1.. You did a great job
2 of the nicest people!

Abbey Clancy
‏@OfficialClancy 19m
@RachelRileyRR I love u such a horrible night gutted I was up against u my best Girly xx

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh
18m
😭😭😭 so sad to see @PashaKovalev and @RachelRileyRR go tonight #scd

Ola Jordan ‏@The_OlaJordan 13m
So so very sad to see the lovely @RachelRileyRR and @PashaKovalev leave the competition!
Will miss you very much xxx

This tweet from the lady who went out last week when she shouldn't of been in the dance off.  She tweeted this when she saw they were in the dance off.

Deborah Meaden
Oh no...for goodness sake @RachelRileyRR and @PashaKovalev best dance to date. Go Guys x

Deborah Meaden
‏@DeborahMeaden 29m
Neither couple should have been in dance off.Either are a loss to @bbcstrictly So sad for @RachelRileyRR and @PashaKovalev

Deborah Meaden ‏@DeborahMeaden 12m
I think @RachelRileyRR left @bbcstrictly on a beautiful dance and with a deal of grace and composure. #beproud

Here are goodbyes to Rachel.  Poor Abbey is so upset.  Her and Rachel were besties on the show and got really close.  She hated having to dance against Rachel.  I knew Anya would not be thrilled.   Patrick says fantastic tinged with some sadness my man Pasha is out Anya pipes in and sadly says obviously my man,(meaning Pasha who is her pro partner on the show but still in real life).  Love what Pasha and Rachel say of each other.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ktnhc

To make things even worse I find out the pro to the man who should be gone is a raving bitch who is bullying other pros.  One of the best pros on the show is getting bullyed from Karen who is Dave's partner.  The show head honchos know of what has gone down and they still allow Karen to stay Evil or Very Mad   Karen and Dave need to leave.  Karen is a witch and Dave who is a nice funny guy should not be there anymore.  People are really pissed now and Dave is seeing it on his blog now.  He knows it isn't right that he is staying over all these others who keep landing up in the bottom two when there is no way in hell they should be.

Not a happy girl today at all kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Last post very long so putting stuff here.

Pasha finally speaks or tweets:

Pasha Kovalev ‏@PashaKovalev 1h
@RachelRileyRR  it was our best performance of the series in the dance off in my opinion. You loved dancing so much and I'm sorry it's over

Pasha Kovalev ‏@PashaKovalev 1h
Thank you for the amazing support from all the fans and all the nicest tweets. Show must go on!

Rachel's tweet back to Pasha:
Rachel Riley ‏@RachelRileyRR 1h
@PashaKovalev head held high, our last DO performance was my favourite, no regrets! Thanks so much I’ve loved every minute, gonna miss you!

So proud of Rachel.  Going out gracefully and keeping her head held high.  She came in not know how to dance at all and in 6 weeks she improved soooooooooooo much.  She is not perfect but she can be proud of what she has done.   I could see the improvement in her every week and that is something she can be happy with.

Pasha is proud of her and that is also something that should make her happy.

Here is the beautiful rumba from the other couple who should of not been in the bottom two. Complete bull crud.

Abbey and Aljaz:

These are the two couples that should of been in the bottom two and the dance off,(just so it is known when you are in the dance off the judges make the decision who leaves).  Mark and Yveta were horrible on the Paso part it is when they totally turned it into a disco dance and it was supposed to be all Paso Doble.  David should be gone and if he is still there after next week I will scream.

David and Karen:

Mark and Yveta:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

Number of posts : 70179
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh, that is too bad. LOVE their Halloween look!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

So happy for Anya and Patrick. They had the top score last night cheers 

Finally the right person leaves. Dave and Karen left. they should of been gone two weeks ago Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Anyway the dance off was between Dave & Karnen and Mark & Yveta. Thee judges wanted to save Mark and Yveta but Len said he would of gone with Dave & Karen smack smack smack smack smack  Ugh what is lens obsession with Dave?

This last show made me sad cause not having Pasha there is just sad. I bet he and Rachel were sad to not be dancing No 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 am

I have been trying to bring over all the pro dances when they get put up and yay two more were put up.  They are both gorgeous and I love that Pasha is in both sunny 

The Halo performance is incredible and beautiful and stunning.

Halo:

With I Have Nothing performance it is like Yveta is an Angel flying around.

I Have Nothing:

Time Warp is for the Halloween show:

Time Warp:

La Luna:

Bad Romance so unique and cool:

Bad Romance:

Sing Sing Sing:

Jeanette and Aljaz dance to The Tenors singing Forever Love. So gorgeous.

Here is Pasha and Rachel's exit interview on the show It Takes Two. Rachel such a lovely sweet woman. Pasha looks so sad No 

Watch them all folks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 pm

cannot believe that Mark and Yveta are still in this. They should of been gone a long time ago. Pasha & Rachel plus Deborah and her partner should still be there.

here are the latest pro numbers:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

Number of posts : 36653
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 am

Those were awesome!!! There are so many fabulous group dances on this show!! The second one reminded me of Grease just a bit. You know when they all to go the dance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Those were awesome!!! There are so many fabulous group dances on this show!! The second one reminded me of Grease just a bit. You know when they all to go the dance.
They really do have amazing pro dances. The pros really get into making these dances special.

Here is cool pic of Pasha and Anya from the pro routine for Bad Romance:

Oh by the way forgot to put in for last weekend that Anya & Patrick, Artem & Natalie and Yveta & Mark are still in. I can't lie I am shocked Mark is still in there. He is the weakest dancer left but is still getting the votes. If he stays much longer it is really wrong cause now it is getting down to the wire so the best dancers of the bunch should be staying. Now that my man is out I want to see Anya and Patrick take this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Abbie and Aljaz won the show. A newbie pro got the prize with his celebrity partner. Aljaz is Jeanette's boyfriend.

Here is an amazing pro dance to Titanium that was danced on Dec 8th. The lift that Pasha does with Aliona is gorgeous. His physical strength is amazing and her core strength is just as amazing. To stay in the position she was in for that long your core has to totally be locked in you don't lose the position and go toppling down on the person that is holding you. As usual Pasha looks gorgeous as ever.

Eta: I know I rave of Pasha a lot but I just can't pinpoint why he is so special to me. Yes he is gorgeous and sexy as all get out but there has been many gorgeous and sexy dancers from SYTYCD, DWTS and SCD there is just something else about him that has made it where he has my heart. Since the first time I ever saw him dance on SYTYCD I was captivated by him and just fell for him. He is and has been my favorite male dancer ever and I honestly do not see that changing.

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2013   

Back to top Go down

Strictly Come Dancing 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2